Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125316 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
tchiwinnie:
I just think it may b her style o. my son does same too and s almost same age wt her. He responds wen he feels like in schl. I m nt too bothered tho, I ll just keep teaching d much I can for his age at home. Nt so keen abt grades in schl for nw.
tanx. I am relieved to know its normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
zaynie:

No wonder....which yeye exam dem dey do. Abeg free the baby ojere tongue
lol. No mind me jare,I too dey disturb mysef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
tonneth:
Please mothers ,my 6weeks old baby does not suck mama's breast.she cries a lot until I give her infant formula. I gave birth through c section and was not producing milk until after 5 days.now she's so use to bottle that my breast does not flow well.thou I use breast pump to extract .What can I do to increase the milk flow? I do take pap, tea.still nothing much.

I was in same shoes a while back.

Very watery pap taken morning & night helped me to an extent...Also I used hot water to massage my boobies too. Tho' not up to what I expected but at least it feeds my boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thank you mum Atinuke. Yes i did. Ameen......

My luv to Atinuke....

zaynie:
hbd MumFiyin. Hope you had a wonderful time. I wish you many years ahead....oya manage this cake....everybody come and eat o

ttcmamas....take note of our BIPs and get ready to overuse it sef. 2016 is around the corner, get ready to shine bright! wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
chizzy86:

I be Jumia sales consultant o. So you can make your orders through me and pay on delivery sabi mamas.
Oh yes, I still dey do my biz as belleful mama.
Oya how much b una infinix hot 2 for dis yakata period
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am a mother! I am a mother! I am a mother!!! My 10 years journey of torture and humiliation has finally come to an end!

My husband is a fulfilled man
I am a happy woman
My home is complete.

People will no longer laugh at me but laugh with me!

I sought the Lord and He heard me!
I cried unto my God and He heard my supplication!
My e family I thank you all for your prayers and encouragement! God bless you all.

My good measure, pressed down and running over gift from God came yesterday November 25th at 4.39 pm, via emergency CS weighing 4kg!

The devil tried to flex his muscles but my Jehovah knocked the idi@t down and out cheesy.

Tenderchic may God console and replenish you
Lightepath my teamie please stay strong you're always in my prayers kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Safe06 oya bring GP tank baby urine don set o grin

Bs will come later na hide I dey hide use my phone o! Them say make I rest no gadgets for now.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
@tenderchic: congrats in advance. God will replace it with double. E-hugs

@tchiwinnie: kindly expantiate d risk of aving low lying placenta covering internal 0S at 20weeks? Any hope of it moving up? Also what's d relationship btw fetal length or femur length with gest. weight.

Cc: soonest
Cc: firsttymum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
tatacherie:

Finally a response.Thanks Ma.dunno y its accompanied with mild cramps and once a week I see little quantity of one kinda stretchy yellowish discharge like cartarr wen I wipe(Sorry TMI).My next ANC is next week.will complain then.
Nne, what am I reading? Hmm. .. better tell your LO to wait till January o! Hope you are good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sorry about your loss Tenderchic..the good Lord will replace all you have lost in triplefold. Amin

Chinwendym!!!! Let me be the 1st to congratulate you. Sending very big., tight and warm hugs your way. This child will live a long healthy and fulfilling life by the special grace of God. Amin

Chizzy86, I wan buy samsung phone o...wait make I ask for the name first.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
yes ooooo @chinwendym we've bn so worried abt you. the devil is a liar. I'm so relieved to hear from you. congratulations dearie
@chizzy86 Abeg how much is ur infinix note and samsung grand prime for black friday. do you also deliver to ilorin?
@tenderchic it is well with you. God will give you double for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hip Hip Hip, Huraaaaaaaaayyyyyy Am So Happy 4 U Nwanyi Madu, Chukwu Emela, Tanks B 2 God Chinwendym, Am Soo Sooooo Happy 4 U, May Dat Child Bring Nufin More Dan Happiness, Peace, Joy, Favour, Blessing N Money 2 Ur Family. Congrats Dearie Am Sooooooo Ovajoyed 4 U. Rest Well N Cme Back N Tell Us Dat 1daful Bs.

Mamas I Dy Hail O.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tenderchic D Lord Knws Best, Double Double Portion Is Ur Portion Ijn.
Ttcs Baby Dust 2 Ya All
IyaEjire Wher U Dy Na, E Don Tey We Here Frm U.
D Rest Mamas Safe Deliveries N Bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
@chinwendym, Congratulations. May your LO bring joy and blessings to your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
congrats chinwedym.. God be praised and may ur lo be a continual source of joy..Wishing u a quick recovery..Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yayyyyyy, congratulations @chiwendym.Your wonderful gift is just the beginning of greater things. S/he will be a source of joy to your home. You will have cause to laugh over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jehovah Over Do is his name congrats sis may God protect ur LO
Chinwendym:
I am a mother! I am a mother! I am a mother!!! My 10 years journey of torture and humiliation has finally come to an end!

I am a happy woman
My home is complete.

My e family I thank you all for your prayers and encouragement! God bless you all.

My good measure, pressed down and running over gift from God came yesterday November 25th at 4.39 pm, via emergency CS weighing 4kg!

The devil tried to flex his muscles but my Jehovah knocked the idi@t down and out cheesy.

Lightepath my teamie please stay strong you're always in my prayers kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bs will come later na hide I dey hide use my phone o! Them say make I rest no gadgets for now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congratz chiwendym. May God's love and protection be upon U,LO,DH and everyone close to you in Jesus name. I strongly tap into this miracle and I believe that soon my two legs go enta dis thread in Jesus name.

I love this one- big-happy family grin

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinwendym congratulations! There is nothing God can not do. i celebrate with u! Mr dj abg play wan correct jam make we dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chiwendym...congratulations ooooo!!!! Sign me up for omugwo now now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tenderchic:
Hi e-sisters, I finally lost my 10 weeks baby and yesterday it was evacuated.
Take heart dearie, may God Almighty replace your lost joy in uncountable folds.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
@chinwendym awww am so hapi for u.....ur post touched me.Chai I cnt imagine all u av bin thru for d last ten yrs...ttc for over two yrs and it wasn't a pleasant experience for me...congratulations.Yahweh b praised

All ttc sisters gear up...D Lord dt answered sis chinwendym and gave a new name Wil answer u all..He Wil wipe away evry years

And to d mamas dt lost their pregnancy...God Wil comfort u and do for u wat man cannot do.

Chai am so happy angry
Team January/December for supernatural childbirth

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
mubzay:
@tenderchic: congrats in advance. God will replace it with double. E-hugs

@tchiwinnie: kindly expantiate d risk of aving low lying placenta covering internal 0S at 20weeks? Any hope of it moving up? Also what's d relationship btw fetal length or femur length with gest. weight.

Cc: soonest
Cc: firsttymum
Ok! If the placenta is covering the Os(cervix) at term you have to give birth via CS because the baby can't pass thru and we wouldn't want anything to happen to the placenta. The placenta is the baby's life support.
If it's lowlying, it's still risky and can detach during delivery.
At 20wks there's no cause for alarm yet as most placenta move up at 3rd trimester when the lower segment of the womb is fully mature.
I want to share my own experience wit u:
At 21wk scan, i had low lying placenta n baby was transverse. I was sent for scan today and placenta has move well up and baby's lie is cephalic n longitudinal. So relax ok.
femur length is one of the measures used in ultrasound to measure gestational age. The longer d FL the older the fetus. Don't know about gest weight.
Hope this helps. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thank YOU Lord for everything. Congrats, Chinwendym!
Tenderchic may God console you, and replenish you in every way. Stay strong, dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinwendym, nne, chukwu aluka! siri m nwa biara uwa nnoo. I rejoice with you and wish you fast recovery.

Tenderchic, it's well dear. God will surprise you. Be of good cheer.

December mamas i salute una. Soon very soon we shall meet our little ones face to face.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinwendym:

I am a happy woman
My home is complete.

CONGRATULATIONS DEARIE, I REJOICE WITH YOU! MAY GOD PROTECT AND KEEP UR LO.
SPEEDY RECOVERY DEAR

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinwendym:

I am a happy woman
My home is complete.

Woooooow...10 years! so so happy for you dearie!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Praise be to God who neva fails !
big big congratulations Chinwendym!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chinwendym , congrats to u.am so happy for u.may God continue to put laughter in ur mouth. Am using u as a point of contact yo my uncle n hs wife who is ttc for more than 20yrs now dat God should embarrass them with such bundle of joy.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
@Chinwendym..finally!!! So so happy from you.. God bless you and your bundle of joy..pls rest well kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
fabmum:
@chinwendym awww am so hapi for u.....ur post touched me.Chai I cnt imagine all u av bin thru for d last ten yrs...ttc for over two yrs and it wasn't a pleasant experience for me...congratulations.Yahweh b praised

All ttc sisters gear up...D Lord dt answered sis chinwendym and gave a new name Wil answer u all..He Wil wipe away evry years

And to d mamas dt lost their pregnancy...God Wil comfort u and do for u wat man cannot do.

Chai am so happy angry
Team January/December for supernatural childbirth
on behalf of me and other sexy mama am saying amen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congratulations Chinwendym . I'm so happy for you. May your Prince be a source of everlasting joy and happiness to your household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congrats chinwedym! so happy 4 u dear. ur story is a strong reminder to us ttc dat we wil rejoice n hold our bundle of joy like u r doing now @ d appointed time. yes,we r goin to b mothers too inshaallah. kisses to d little angel.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Orente21(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.