Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,761 members, 7,840,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America (2661 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / African Girl Going Wild In Her Bathroom Photos E3posed!! / How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrsChima1(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
kelz88:

Lol. Too broke to afford 10k na marriage. Abeg. I no fit laugh. She should meet him first and get a feel of what he's like in real life. All this internet relationship sef. I tire! And this same chick will be doing shakara for the guys she dey meet for that side. Anyway, who am I to come between 2 people in love ?!

Exactly. Why would she marry someone that can't even afford a bowl of eba? Something don't sound right with the story.

10k for a music record?
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by MrsChima1(f): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
omega25red:

your home girl is probably going to regret doing this.
she also has issues because she is controlling and knows it and her reason for looking in Nigeria is to find a man she can rule over?
Contrary to what she thinks Nigerians aint suffering like some hungry mofo in Somalia. if she marries the dude he would take the bullshyte until the day he gets his papers and she will be single again for sure

OP said the girl is from Imo state so I am assuming she is Nigerian as well.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by jookco(m): 3:11am On Mar 09, 2012
Yes the girl is Igbo girl, very beautiful b ut she has attitude problem, well thanks for your contributions , I expect more from you all.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by tellwisdom: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2012
Shut your ignant arse up fool.    grin grin grin grin grin grin

Msheeeeeeeeeew undecided undecided
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by jookco(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2012
I forget to tell una sey that dude don't take style chop the girl 900 dollars claiming he want to invest it for her in Nigeria, after that episode the broke up via the internet  because it was all going on through the internet, now the dude cooked up some sweet new story take enter the girl again.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by echobee(f): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
shine ur eyes, girl
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Sijo01(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2012
Nigerian wan catch Nigerian mugu.
Ibo babe 4dat mata, abi she don flush her ibo blood comt 4bodi?
Mak she shin her eyes oo.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by mykejones(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2012
When i tel guys luv is stupid,they hardly listen.
Wel,gudluck 2 her, but trust me,it won't be an easy ride.
2me sef,wen a guy repeatedly ask 4 money frm a girl,i begin 2 check his motives.
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by stpat1(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2012
why u come dey drink panadol for another mans headache?
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2012
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland
Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland Occupy Nairaland[/quote]
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Girl Going To Marry Some She Meet On Facebook From America by Agybabe(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
It is not real, i mean the guy. Give her a benefit of doubt and let her see the end of it all. Love is a very big word that shouldn't be used yet. First 900k + 10k. This love is blind and will surely lead into a ditch. The guy no real. Chikena #fromexperience

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Straight To Point Ways To Make Your Relationship Better(women) / The Hypnotizing Power Of Cleavage / 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.