Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (8964 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by semidaraeb(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2007
Well its hard to fall out of love but belive me you might end up hurting urself if care is not taking, try and communicate with the guy and hear wat he will say since u say u love the guy

but be warned it isnt going to get any better since he is already made up is mind except he is not a man of his words
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by THO: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2007

u sound like a dummy can't u see or read to understand that she said the scene is from a nollywood film, so guys here have just been discussing home videoooooooo hahahahaha very funny
@ Samix

You have to mind the words u use here, thats her own opinion assuming if the post is true which the girl has come back to claim.  u don't have to curse her because she did n't read urs before posting hers. Be careful!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by showbobo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2007
*watching a nollywood movie and planning to post it on here for some di*kheads to reply*
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by shy1amy(f): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
Please anyone here who knows how i can delet my Profile from this link?

It baffles me that after my explanations people still call me names, anyway this site is not worth all these stress am going to delet my profile and stay outta nairaland for good.

If any of you know how to delet ones profile from here please do or better still SEUN ban me for life because am fade up with the nasty things some people on this site say to their fellow human being.

Thank you all.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by FactorChic(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2007
Guys are not worth it abeg, it's his loss, PLS move on and forget about him
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by alliednetw(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2007
A CONFESSION:
I came into this cafe on friday evening and was attracted to this thread.I didnt know that the ID of the last user was still on when i typed nairaland address into the address bar.And i went ahead to make my post "this is a scene from one of those naija homevideo, "
I realised my mistake after i had made the post and it didnt occur to me that the damage to the story will be this serious.
I came again this evening and met the mess of my mis-action and inaction.
I want to apologize to the poster shy1amy for putting her in such a tight situation and to all nairalanders.
I use internet service in my office during office hours and use the same cafe in my area after work.It didn't occur to me that i had messed some1's life up,one thing i hate doing to ppl especially ladies.
Don't grief over this further Shy1amy.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by shy1amy(f): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2007
I just hope they believe you anyway, its by gone and I thank God you are an honest person.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by vescucci(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2007
In one word, congratulations! He wanted to dump anyway, and even if he takes you back he's gonna cheat on you to your face. Find someone else who'll cherish you. If a girl I didn't even love fights for me I'd be deeply moved. Maybe that'll push me over the edge and fall proverbially in love with her. Now here's this schmuck who gets rid of a perfectly good girl because of what would have driven me crazy.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by showbobo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
@alliednetw and shy1amy

what a nollywood scene you guys are creating here.You are guys are really good in your field.do you stay close to each other or what??and what time did you get to the cafe precisely??and i wonder how you would log-on a public computer without being careful and knowing if you're on your account or not.are you that dumb??if you really want to quit nairaland,its very simple.why dont you get a pineapple and shove it up your ass.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by THO: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
Is possible that the lady in question did not sign out, as for me my account is always open,I think Seun can comfirm that my account has been on 4 more than 4 weeks now.

@shy1amy
  is well, cheer up!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
he probably doesnt watch nollywood movies grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Love your life.
Believe in your own powers, and your own potential, and in your own innate goodness.

Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive. Discover each day the magnificent, awesome beauty in the world.
Explore and embrace life in yourself and in everyone you see each day.

Reach within to find your own specialties. Amaze yourself and rouse those around you
to the potential of each new day. Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect; this is the essence of your humanity.

Let those who love you help you. Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today, for today is all we truly have. Live this day well.

Let a little sun out as well as in. Create your own rainbows. Be open to all your possibilities; all possibilities and Miracles.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by alliednetw(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2007
@
Showbobo

While i have apologized to shy1amy and all cultured and responsible Nairalanders about the mix-up,i will not take lightly your attempts to make anyone and everyone a liar in this matter.
If you are from a family of Liars and assume that everyone else is,then i assure you i am not.I do not owe a little mind like you any duty or apology and do not think you can give me the shove,because i am not one of your type.
A small Unilag boy should not think that this forum affords him the leverage to insult those who can be his lecturers in school.
Enough of your bullying little boy!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by showbobo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Mr Alien

i just cant believe your cock and bull sh*t.Anyway,seems i tapped the wrong cord in your brain.Mind you,my lecturers are not as dumb and stupid as you are to have used somebody else's account as you have claimed without knowing.They have eyes and can see and not as dumb as you are.cos you dey claim say you old,sorry o Mr Metusellah.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by uchetobi(f): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2007
movie or not, some people can take away a lesson or two, dont make a guy feel so indispensable
never ever for wat eva reason stoop so low to fight, Dignity is key
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by yimiton(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2007
Thank God it's Nollywood. Would hate to see this happen for real.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by temmysexy(f): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2007
na wa oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by engee2(f): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
ma dear gal

fighting for 1 is not a responsible act, and secondly no body is worth fighting over cos u would know the person true feel 4 u

let take a look @ ur case, his said she's just a friend that's trying 2 get . gal dnt be fool when a chic starts cing herself as ur equal in ur man house eh eh.

gal de guys is not just worth all the pain and fight. before the fight he started wanting u so leave him alone if u can.
he doesn't respect u
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by alliednetw(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
@
Showbobo
Being irresponsible is an obvious value wherever you are from.I won't dignify you by joining issues with on this matter.Just leave the heartbroken girl alone.
I can't allow you to keep bullying her.
I will give it back to you any how you want it!
I would have called you a YAM HEAD, but that will be dignifying you.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ursie(f): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2007
didn't your mom tel u that no man is worth trading blows for?
i bet he knew a fight would ensue someday n that was y he wanted Rose arround all d time and you won't doubt he'd been telin her nasty things 'bout u that was why she had the effontry to challenge you.
Even if u 2 had 2 quit, u could hav done it with dignity.
Advise: Learn to hav CONTROL over ur emotions
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by parislomo(f): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
Its so funny that the mofo locked the two of you in his house and left lol lol lol

how did you both stop fighting??

who decided who was going to sit where and how can you go to sleep in the same room as someone who just finish beating yo ass

I sooo gbadun this post especially the mofo!!!!!!!! lol
Sweetheart I was 14 when I knew it doesn't MAKE SENSE TO FIGHT OVER A MAN! HABA, U FALL MY HAND O AT 25!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by olorundele(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2007
It's quite unfortunate that you went through all the mess and disgrace. Please relationships should be with your two eyes wide opened. Please learn from this past even of you so that you don't fall prey again. However, have you ever wondered the reason why he dumped you? The simple answer is just that you are basically too much for him and he can't withstand you anymore. Please gather yourself together and continue with your future. "he that dies because of a man or woman, thousands of them -even more beautiful ones will pass by his grave". Take care of yourself properly and be courageous. CHEERS!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by mekoyo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2007
He did the right thing. What you did there is simply possessive.

You are possessive and most men dont like this habit.

Just apologize to him, try and make him understand your feelings.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ozigbo(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2007
parislomo:

Its so funny that the mofo locked the two of you in his house and left lol lol lol

how did you both stop fighting??

who decided who was going to sit where and how can you go to sleep in the same room as someone who just finish beating yo ass

I sooo gbadun this post especially the mofo!!!!!!!! lol
Sweetheart I was 14 when I knew it doesn't MAKE SENSE TO FIGHT OVER A MAN! HABA, You FALL MY HAND O AT 25!

if u are 14 when u lent that is of no sense fight over a man.
from u are profile your age is 179 if i should divide it by 7 that
mean currently u 25.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ozigbo(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2007
the guy lock u in house men that is wrong, as for u
fight with the girl is not a smart thing to do.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by gem87(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
girl, i'll say one thing: it's his loss!
he doesnt deserve you

and to answer ur qstn, no!!! Hell No!
I've promised myself i'll never fight over a man
no matter who or what he is

i'm sure u'll find someone better that appreciates u
he must have wanted to end the relationship and
looking for an excuse and wanted it to look like ur fault
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by stanuka: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2007
lt a pity it happened this way,
especially in the area of locking both of you
inside but at the time its reward of violence.
l know women believe the only medium to prove
sincerity and true is by engaging in physical fight even
when its not worth.meanwhile,you should ve know the
kind of person your guy is cos of his personality,prestige,
pride and respect for humanity.

Finally,l would advise you carry on with life cos its a serious
humiliation to your guy and a prove of disregard to what
people say and the his neighors.Pls weep not not again for your
kind of fighter will come ur way to become MIKE TYSON.
BEST OF LUCK,
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Dosman(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2007
Na wah 4 u ooo.
U dey fight ontop dick abi?
Again u no upload ur picture for potential and better guyz to check you up na cat pics u put up.
If i were your brother i will scold you like mad if i hear say u dey figth ontop man.
Shine ur eyes and follow the person that loves you and not the person you love who does not love inturn.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by sammyjl(f): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2007
lipsrsealed How sad especially if u say u love the guy. same thing happened to me, I have this boyfriend and he had a neighbour hood friend, a girl, so everytime when i go over she would be there, sometimes they would be many in the house and sometimes just him and her, I hated this girl, and asked my man to always warn me that she is around when i am coming over.
I stopped popping up unexpected and just started popping up when he knew i was coming, i'd ring him before. Somedays i'd still find the girl there. I ignored the whole thing, cos the good thing with me is that I dont fight for any man, no matter how i love him, i dont do that at all, I have my pride which has its limits. I just get even. To make the other person feel what i felt.

My boyfriend and I are still together and he is still friends with the girl, but he has since moved out of town because of work responsibilities. Boy was I glad. I also got my guy friends, started going out with them on weekends, he didnt like it, so i told him now u feel what i felt than.

What u did was wrong (fighting), if your man really loved and respected your feelings, he would've made a plan to keep Rose out when u came by, and u should've trusted him when he said he only loved u and wanted to be with him. Men dont respect women who fight for them, they prefer women who respect themselves and their relationships with their men, so he got ashamed, let down and decided it aint gonna work, and had to let u go.

Its hard but move on. Dont fight for what is yours in the wrong way, communication is the best in any relationship.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by teissys(f): 4:24pm On May 19, 2009
Buahahahahahaha. . .
This is the funniest thread I've ever stumbled upon on Nland
grin grin grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ebila(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2009
Nobody is worth fighting for,whether guys or gurls.If ur man or woman does not know ur worth,then it really is better u guys part ways!

I'm outta 'ere!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by JJYOU: 10:26am On May 20, 2009
Man, 35, commits suicide over wife‘s
By Agency Reporter
Published: Wednesday, 20 May 2009

A 35-year-old man, Mr. Sunday Udeh, has allegedly killed himself by drinking a substance suspected to be poison.

The deceased, who hailed from Ebonyi State and a resident of Ekugatai village in Etung Local Government Area of Cross River State, was said to have commited suicide in his room after he had accused his 28-year-old wife, Esther, of having extra-marital affairs in the neighbourhood.

The village head of Agbokim Obiri in Ekugatai clan, Ntufam Daniel Ekuri, while confirming the incident to our correspondent on Tuesday, described it as shocking.

It was gathered that Esther, who was a food hawker, usually returned home late in the night which led to the suspicion by her husband.

Ekuri disclosed that when the late Udeh summoned his wife before the chiefs’ council, investigations were conducted and she was given a clean bill of health. http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20090520050212

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Twerking Is This, Nigeria Girl Twerking Badly / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected / (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.