Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (8965 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2009
Na wa ooo! sad
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2009
if this really true.i wil agree wit other nairaland member dat d guy don't really love you and you gave him a good and perfect excuse to leave you though you already told us that it's a movie.but stil dsame somebody maybe facing dsame problem.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2009
if this really true.i wil agree wit other nairaland member dat d guy don't really love you and you gave him a good and perfect excuse to leave you though you already told us that it's a movie.but stil dsame somebody maybe facing dsame problem.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by C2H5OH(f): 1:48am On Jun 05, 2009
maybe he felt that you embarrassed him. there are guys that consider fighting to be very unladylike
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by oyinda3(f): 1:56am On Jun 05, 2009
he likes Rose not you and was probably looking for an excuse all along to dump you.
I mean why would a guy remain close to a girl that's trying to seduce him even though he has a gf?
and you were right to tell him to stop seeing her. The fact that he continued seeing her makes him very inconsiderate of you as a gf. But you were wrong for fighting her. You just made yourself look bad

and no, I would never fight over a man. that's very ridiculous
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Treetop20(m): 4:38am On Jun 05, 2009
this post is like 3 yrs old
she is probably married now
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by 190: 12:45am On Jun 06, 2009
@poster
take hart
know dis that u did ur best
love is wicked
dont beg him
he wud come 2 u sumday pleaddin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by moonraker(m): 2:43am On Jun 06, 2009
@ seun

GBAM
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 2:55am On Jun 06, 2009

He was looking for an excuse to dump you, and you gave him a very good one.
No such relationship is worth saving. Consider yourself fortunate to be finally free.

You were wrong to fight over him, and he was wrong to lock both of you in the house.
That action indicates that he doesn't respect either of you (or he's been watching too much TV).

Seun i never knew u were a marriage counsellor, LMAO LOL. grin grin grin.

It looks like some of your moderators are starting to teach you nonsense grin grin , I would not name names o, make people no talk say na me kill Abacha.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 2:59am On Jun 06, 2009
if he leave u because of that u should be glad, its a sign that he is not ur own, cos normally u not supposed to fight for wat belongs to you, so it u did, then he aint urs, let him go
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by savanaha: 3:03am On Jun 06, 2009
Someone said this ealier and its funny but this post was since 2007. I think the girl probably already got over it or got married.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:09am On Jun 06, 2009
well thats wat nairalan is all about, the girl myt be thru it now, but believe me there is a younger generation that myt experinece it now or in d future, so let the thread grow
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 3:11am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

if he leave u because of that u should be glad, its a sign that he is not ur own, cos normally u not supposed to fight for wat belongs to you, so it u did, then he aint urs, let him go

Technically that is not true.

How u fight is what matters not if you fight.

1. If the lady is trying to seduce the guy and the guy is too immatured and timid not to realise that he needs to kick the girl as far away as possible. Then its the responsibility of the lady to fight for his guy by going to people close to him. Some guys might be friendly to a fault. Hence in sincerity, the guy might not really have  any bad intentions as concerns the girl, infact the guy might naively think that he's in control of the situation.

2. The lady needs to fight for what belongs to her in the sense that she needs to sit the guy down, talk to him, report him to his family but never lift a finger against the girl or him and never say a word of insult against the girl or him. By doing this, the lady ends up fighting for what belongs to her without doing it violently.

3. The unfortunate thing is that some men just need a little nudgging for them to grow up. Hence the need to test him and let him realise what he's about to lose. Once u test him by doing things listed above. It would become clear whether he loves you or not. Fighting for your man is not always about violence, hence you can fight for your love without physically being violent about it.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

Technically that is not true.

How u fight is what matters not if you fight.

1. If the lady is trying to seduce the guy and the guy is too immatured and timid not to realise that he needs to kick the girl as far away as possible. Then its the responsibility of the lady to fight for his guy by going to people close to him. Some guys might be friendly to a fault. Hence in sincerity, the guy might not really have any bad intentions as concerns the girl, infact the guy might naively think that he's in control of the situation.

2. The lady needs to fight for what belongs to her in the sense that she needs to sit the guy down, talk to him, report him to his family but never lift a finger against the girl or him and never say a word of insult against the girl or him. By doing this, the lady ends up fighting for what belongs to her without doing it violently.

3. The unfortunate thing is that some men just need a little nudgging for them to grow up. Hence the need to test him and let him realise what he's about to lose. Once u test him by doing things listed above. It would become clear whether he loves you or not. Fighting for your man is not always about violence, hence you can fight for your love without physically being violent about it.
realy? and y is it that men are the only ones that are acting immature? i mean common i tot we were meant to be the fragile ones! now lemme ask u, do u fight for your Air that u breath, ur clothes, possesions, now cos they belong to you, the law of power dnt exist with the law of natural belongings.
if a guy truly love a gurl, no matter wat other girls would do they will stick together likewise the gurl. so NO U DO NOT FIGHT FOR WAT BELONGS TO YOU
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 3:24am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

realy? and y is it that men are the only ones that are acting immature? i mean common i tot we were meant to be the fragile ones! now lemme ask u, do u fight for your Air that u breath, ur clothes, possesions, now cos they belong to you, the law of power dnt exist with the law of natural belongings.
if a guy truly love a gurl, no matter wat other girls would do they will stick together likewise the gurl. so NO U DO NOT FIGHT FOR WAT BELONGS TO YOU

@aciddrop

come on don't be like that;

Let me paraphrase and restate my statement.

1. Before the guy decided to call it quits with the girl, she should have done all that i have said and not after.

2. She made the mistake of acting on impulse by physically figthing the other lady, are best course of action would have been to do what i said before the situation got to the stage in which the two ladies fought and the guy sent them both out.

3. Most men don't like drama, hence even if the guy loves the lady, her drama and the way she handled the situation does not favour her. Instead it causes him to lose a little bit of respect for her.

4. Yes the guy might be a liar and a womaniser, am not disputing that.

5. What am saying however is that the lady took the wrong step in trying to separate the guy and the other lady.

6. She should have gone about doing it in a non-confrontational manner, that would help her reveal whether or not the guy really loved her. Instead what she ended up doing is giving the guy and excuse to make-up his mind about her. Some men would do anything to avoid drama, hence some men would gladly let go of a lady that they truly love once they notice that she tends to solve problems by creating unnecessary drama, instead of solving problems in a mild logical manner.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:28am On Jun 06, 2009
na u dont get it, u treating the issue of how she would have responded to the issue of her bf ryt? well am saying all these are still a way of fighting, wether u talk? sit him down oo, or dance, or even physically fight they all fighting one way or the other to keep the guy, now if the guy is ur, this aint necessary, if he makes a mistake he apologises n its over no fighting in any form, but that ofcourse is if he belongs to you
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

na u dont get it, u treating the issue of how she would have responded to the issue of her bf ryt? well am saying all these are still a way of fighting, wether u talk? sit him down oo, or dance, or even physically fight they all fighting one way or the other to keep the guy, now if the guy is ur, this aint necessary, if he makes a mistake he apologises n its over no fighting in any form, but that ofcourse is if [b]he belongs to you[/b]

grin grin grin

1. Yes i do get it

if he makes a mistake he apologises n its over no fighting in any form, but that ofcourse is if [b]he belongs to you[/b]

2. It is possible he has not done anything or said anything to the girl that is trying to seduce him, hence how is he expected to apologise for something he still does not know is wrong. One way to make him realise that he is in the wrong is by seeking to do the things i have listed.
A woman cannot choose to always walk away or run away from a  relationship everytime the guy does something or says something she is not comfortable with. Hence the need for the woman to stand and fight for his man in a non-violent and non-insulting manner.

now if the guy is ur, this aint necessary

3. Yes it is necessary for the reasons i have listed earlier.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 3:40am On Jun 06, 2009
@ topic

well at least ur ex-bf was smart in locking both of u up in the room to fight it out, that is just an excellent move grin grin grin grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2009
A woman cannot choose to always walk away or run away from a  relationship everytime the guy does something or says something she is not comfortable with. Hence the need for the woman to stand and fight for his man in a non-violent and non-insulting manner.
she dosent run, n she dosent fight either, cos if the guy belongs to her there will be no need to fight. he will get his acts together. u know uu really need 2 experience this thing b4 u know exactly wat am talking about.

na2day?:

@ topic

well at least ur ex-bf was smart in locking both of u up in the room to fight it out, that is just an excellent move grin grin grin grin
sounds like osmething u myt do?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by rubi(f): 3:43am On Jun 06, 2009
I have never done it and will not do it. You only degrade yourself no man on earth worth figthing for. You and the other girl should have teamed up and show him pepper
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 3:44am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

it is worth trying but then again i dont expect u to fight over me, i expect u to act like a lady and let me handle the situation  wink wink
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2009
na2day?:

it is worth trying but then again i dont expect u to fight over me, i expect u to act like a lady and let me handle the situation wink wink
LOL if i beat the hell outta that gurl eh? when am done with her i turn to u, hahahahahah
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

she dosent run, n she dosent fight either, cos if the guy belongs to her there will be no need to fight. he will get his acts together. u know uu really need 2 experience this thing b4 u know exactly wat am talking about.

Come on @aciddrop u understand wat am talking about. The need not to fight for ones husband or ones wife is a matter of fantasy. The reality is that relationships are not beds of roses. Hence both the men and the women need to commit, take a lot of shit from each other and still continue to love one another.

A woman that keeps running from relationships because she feels a man that does something wrong is not worth being fought over, is simply jeaopardising her own future. Simply because it takes two to tango. Hence it takes her and her loving actions to bring the man to his senses in a non-violent and non-insulting manner.

@aciddrop, as a guy who has been in relationships before I am going to advise you not to please make the mistake of thinking moving on when there is a problem is a solution to the question of whether or not he truly loves you. Love is not always black and white, hence the reason to stay fight and use other means to get to the bottom of the matter before deciding to call it quits with any relationship.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 3:53am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

LOL if i beat the hell outta that gurl eh? when am done with her i turn to u, hahahahahah

na u find trouble bi that, u no know say i get black and rainbow belt for karate? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Diva1(f): 3:57am On Jun 06, 2009
@No2Atheism

I have been noticing some of your posts when it comes to relationships and you are right in most of them. This is reality but it should be done in moderation.

No2Atheism:

Come on @aciddrop u understand wat am talking about. The need not to fight for ones husband or ones wife is a matter of fantasy. The reality is that relationships are not beds of roses. Hence both the men and the women need to commit, take a lot of shit from each other and still continue to love one another.

A woman that keeps running from relationships because she feels a man that does something wrong is not worth being fought over, is simply jeaopardising her own future. Simply because it takes two to tango. Hence it takes her and her loving actions to bring the man to his senses in a non-violent and non-insulting manner.

@aciddrop, as a guy who has been in relationships before I am going to advise you not to please make the mistake of thinking moving on when there is a problem is a solution to the question of whether or not he truly loves you. Love is not always black and white, hence the reason to stay fight and use other means to get to the bottom of the matter before deciding to call it quits with any relationship.

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 4:04am On Jun 06, 2009
i totally agree wit u here. but who says it has to involve fighting? u can fight about, not for especcially not for ur man.
women dnt run from relationship, unless there are driven away, driven either thru continous repition of wat she dosent like, or a actual "GET OUT" driven. actually men are the ones who run
aciddrop, as a guy who has been in relationships before I am going to advise you not to please make the mistake of thinking moving on when there is a problem is a solution to the question of whether or not he truly loves you. Love is not always black and white, hence the reason to stay fight and use other means to get to the bottom of the matter before deciding to call it quits with any relationship.
hahahhahahahah, y does it sound like u advicing me, dude there is nothing wrong with my relationship, am jst havinga chat here
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by biina: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2009
If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

I have never seen the sense in it undecided
IMO If you don't wanna lose something, then don't let it go, and do all you can to hold on to it.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2009
Abeg, let the thing go.

If he doesn't come back, then he doesn't come back.

You cry, Your body goes on hunger strike, The tissues of your heart falls apart, You keep thinking abt him, you cry some more, you think and think and wait. That's okay, that's all okay.
But let me tell you this, those feelings wnt last forever. Only time can cure your heartbreak.

he fact that he locked you in with her , not bothering to solve the problem IN HER PRESENCE, is enough to tell you sth.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by biina: 5:23am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Abeg, let the thing go.

If he doesn't come back, then he doesn't come back.

You cry, Your body goes on hunger strike, The tissues of your heart falls apart, You keep thinking abt him, you cry some more, you think and think and wait. That's okay, that's all okay.
But let me tell you this, those feelings wnt last forever. Only time can cure your heartbreak.

and what have you achieved besides causing yourself heart ache?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2009
biina:

and what have you achieved besides causing yourself heart ache?
1. She retain my dignity by not fighting for any man (in this case, poster was humiliated)

2. She gained experience

3. She doesn't have to go through the worries of the possibilities of her bf (now ex) cheating on her with "Rose" anymore.

4. Single life ain't that bad. And who knows, she might actually meet a better man.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

1. She retain my dignity by not fighting for any man (in this case, poster was humiliated)

2. She gained experience

3. She doesn't have to go through the worries of the possibilities of her bf (now ex) cheating on her with "Rose" anymore.

4. Single life ain't that bad. And who knows, she might actually meet a better man.

Are u sure, so u have decided to dump me, na wa so u just used me to warm up for the main course.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

Are u sure, so u have decided to dump me, na wa so u just used me to warm up for the main course.
Dnt blame me, blame my bro.
He said your application was incomplete tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.