Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (14228 Views)

Poll: Who's staying or leaving?

I'm Staying!: 49% (159 votes)
I'm Leaving: 15% (49 votes)
I'm yet to decide. . .: 22% (73 votes)
I'm not bothered at all. . .: 11% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! / Most Pple On Nairaland Are Unintelligent Babbling Goons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by oladamx(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
I love this new one...it really makes no difference.... Its nice. Pls let's support Seun, he is really trying....

All the best!!!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by olatwo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2012
ΨђåƮs all these noise about leaving or staying GUSH!!! To mε it makes no difference aπϑ i think this new version is even cool. Get over with peeps n adapt to change.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think this site is better because it wont be addictive and people will have to spend more time on productive activities.the tribal menace of this site can reduce drastically and we wont have to read through 40+ pages of tribal rubbish/hatred anymore.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Sijo01(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
chima12: I think this site is better because it wont be ADDICTIVE and people will have to spend more time on PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITIE.

Gbam.
+1000
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Killz, add SPENDING LESS TIME to d pollin options plz.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Knorkastur: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by caspapa(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
The new Naira will be like all Dbanj songs, initially it make no sense to you, but as time goes on you fell in love with it.

by the way Chima12 is right, only serious minded people will visit Naira henceforth.

Seun nice job.

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by OtunbaGm: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dear Seun,
Weldone for starting NL. What I have learnt from fellow NLanders money can't buy. From travel auto family the list goes on and on.

The world is going Mobile and lots of people browse with phone. Its been more than two weeks I browse on my laptop but I am always online with my BB. Expect when I want to do something complex my phone can't handle before I use my laptop.

Seun don't worry let the haters leave we are even tired of them. Nigeria was rated as one of the top countries of internet users and this is mobile users that make up 70per cent of that number.

Am always having issues posting on the old one from my phone. NL is a one man business so Seun you can make decision like Adenuga, no send their father....am going no where cos I never am enjoying NL
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by member479760: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
NL is my bear parlor, no other option for now.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by palmwine(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
This new look is Wierd! May have to stop visiting this site. Plays trick with my eyes.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Agybabe(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
It is quite a shame for people to decide to leave nl after the past goodies. I see this as back-stabbing, betray and ungratefulness. Is it the font, colour, design or the info you get here that matters? Just like the children of isreal in the wilderness who cant remember the good favours and victories in the past which the Lord helped them to attain, they didnt pray themselves out but complain. Everything worketh together for the good of them that loves nairaland. Instead of threatening to leave, why not leave. Just leave and give those coming fresh air and those staying breathing space. Rome wasnt built in a day. Seun was the brainbox behind the former nl which made it a world in this world, so allow him work things out in this new one instead of giving him tough time. Support him and bring new ideas instead of killing his own idea. Those shouting and ranting should deal with it and save their eyes, sights, visions and get out. The only thing that is constant is change. Haba, the guy is trying his best, supporting will help, instead of hurling insults. Now put yourself in his shoes, if it were you, how will you feel to be criticized, insulted and your ideas to be made to look like stupidity? As many that will leave, should do that for life, dont come back when all gets rosy again. He needs time to fix things up, he has gotten your complaints and i am quite sure, he is working on them. Those who will remain will remain and new users will swim in, leaving will make no impact since those who wanna replace you are making consultations from dibias, etc *just exaggerating*. Stop criticizing and help build a greater and better a nairaland. Come rain, sun, old age, even death, nl is where i feel belonged. Stop complaining or get out or remain or be useful or be supportive with new ideas. Let him be. Who is actually gonna loose? The bitter truth is, many will miss nairaland when they leave. If you complain about the designs, you are just like a man who claims to love i.e. The beauty he sees entice him more than the inner beauty, which means- fake love on point. I get sick to see critics. Even some of those criticizing cant bring out an idea. Omg! All will be well with time. Please dont hate a man's initiative, but try to encourage and build it up for the best.
I dont know maybe it didnt work. But this new nl should have been okay before doing away with the former so as to avoid critics. Smh. *Jesus wept*

2 Likes

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by nk(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
i will stay, eventhough i dont like the general outlook, but i love nairaland too much to leave!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Joagbaje(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
I used yo have some problem quoting a poster from an old thread but its no longer a problem in the new nairaland 2. I really appreciate the fact that you can easily click on any thread to quote and also such click takes you to reply page.

that the only thing I enjoy in the new nairaland. though I haven't studied it fully but I still prefer the aappearance of the old.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by daddyhez(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are we saying that if the format was like this from the beginning we would not have joined? Change, they say, is the only permanent thing in life. Me? Go where?
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by avicky(f): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
Change is d only constant thing.
Let's give dis NL outlook a trial.
Methinks it's cool.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by yinchar(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
Going......The layout and everything is just kind of weird, the former nairaland its better, i can easily see who post a comment....with BEAF name blazing all around the forum, but now kind of looking everywhere to know whos comment am reading.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Killz3(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
Agybabe: It is quite a shame for people to decide to leave nl after the past goodies. I see this as back-stabbing, betray and ungratefulness. Is it the font, colour, design or the info you get here that matters? Just like the children of isreal in the wilderness who cant remember the good favours and victories in the past which the Lord helped them to attain, they didnt pray themselves out but complain. Everything worketh together for the good of them that loves nairaland. Instead of threatening to leave, why not leave. Just leave and give those coming fresh air and those staying breathing space. Rome wasnt built in a day. Seun was the brainbox behind the former nl which made it a world in this world, so allow him work things out in this new one instead of giving him tough time. Support him and bring new ideas instead of killing his own idea. Those shouting and ranting should deal with it and save their eyes, sights, visions and get out. The only thing that is constant is change. Haba, the guy is trying his best, supporting will help, instead of hurling insults. Now put yourself in his shoes, if it were you, how will you feel to be criticized, insulted and your ideas to be made to look like stupidity? As many that will leave, should do that for life, dont come back when all gets rosy again. He needs time to fix things up, he has gotten your complaints and i am quite sure, he is working on them. Those who will remain will remain and new users will swim in, leaving will make no impact since those who wanna replace you are making consultations from dibias, etc *just exaggerating*. Stop criticizing and help build a greater and better a nairaland. Come rain, sun, old age, even death, nl is where i feel belonged. Stop complaining or get out or remain or be useful or be supportive with new ideas. Let him be. Who is actually gonna loose? The bitter truth is, many will miss nairaland when they leave. If you complain about the designs, you are just like a man who claims to love i.e. The beauty he sees entice him more than the inner beauty, which means- fake love on point. I get sick to see critics. Even some of those criticizing cant bring out an idea. Omg! All will be well with time. Please dont hate a man's initiative, but try to encourage and build it up for the best.
I dont know maybe it didnt work. But this new nl should have been okay before doing away with the former so as to avoid critics. Smh. *Jesus wept*
God. . . You are. . . smiley
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by bonetalk(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Different people with different charaters! change is one of the most important factor to anything in life, but i dont know y people are rejecting this new change, whereas the man behind it has promised u an improvement or whatelse do you want? We all need to be patient with this young man and support him. I even prefer the new version to the old one, once it's improving, though, one man's food is another man's poison, but we need to be patient, afterall it's not affecting our post neither is it affecting our profile nor hindering us from acquiring what we need as wisdom or ideas. Pls lets us embrace this change. Nairaland o ni baje!!!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by tpia5: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
anything that reduces my time on nairaland should be met with applause by you folks.

una no even appreciate seun's efforts sef.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Agybabe: It is quite a shame for people to decide to leave nl after the past goodies. I see this as back-stabbing, betray and ungratefulness. Is it the font, colour, design or the info you get here that matters? Just like the children of isreal in the wilderness who cant remember the good favours and victories in the past which the Lord helped them to attain, they didnt pray themselves out but complain. Everything worketh together for the good of them that loves nairaland. Instead of threatening to leave, why not leave. Just leave and give those coming fresh air and those staying breathing space. Rome wasnt built in a day. Seun was the brainbox behind the former nl which made it a world in this world, so allow him work things out in this new one instead of giving him tough time. Support him and bring new ideas instead of killing his own idea. Those shouting and ranting should deal with it and save their eyes, sights, visions and get out. The only thing that is constant is change. Haba, the guy is trying his best, supporting will help, instead of hurling insults. Now put yourself in his shoes, if it were you, how will you feel to be criticized, insulted and your ideas to be made to look like stupidity? As many that will leave, should do that for life, dont come back when all gets rosy again. He needs time to fix things up, he has gotten your complaints and i am quite sure, he is working on them. Those who will remain will remain and new users will swim in, leaving will make no impact since those who wanna replace you are making consultations from dibias, etc *just exaggerating*. Stop criticizing and help build a greater and better a nairaland. Come rain, sun, old age, even death, nl is where i feel belonged. Stop complaining or get out or remain or be useful or be supportive with new ideas. Let him be. Who is actually gonna loose? The bitter truth is, many will miss nairaland when they leave. If you complain about the designs, you are just like a man who claims to love i.e. The beauty he sees entice him more than the inner beauty, which means- fake love on point. I get sick to see critics. Even some of those criticizing cant bring out an idea. Omg! All will be well with time. Please dont hate a man's initiative, but try to encourage and build it up for the best.

Sister in d lord, na u act sister act 2 ni?

Ewo see preaching,abeg pipe low joor.

Elewa strong head too much.He doesn't take in anything but rather does what he wants.

No be hin fault na, na we dey patronize nonsense.

Msteeeeeeew!
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
I guess i am staying after all, but my eyes still hurts. *sad*

1 Like

Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by str8talk1: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
The exact time(00:00:00) of post is important,rather than indicating when d post was made(xhrs ymins zsecs ago)
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by globalwaly(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
whatever you do, you need to respoect people opinion, we own nairaland not you...did u think without us nairaland will exists, there are billions of forum out there, with no members, i think our opinion should be expected....as for me am Leaving for good.....
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
Wetin happen?are you just coming back from evening mass?see how you are giving sermon untop wetin we all know is a bad change,smh *cocoa wept*
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by kandiikane(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
slimghost: iF money is the problem,we are ready to contribute for God's sake. I HATE this new site cuz its affecting y eyesight.

The bolded is very true.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by HenryJosephs(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
It's true tht the font size and color is nothing to write home about but Nld has become a part of me so I'm stuck like glue.
Re: The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
freecocoa: Wetin happen?[b]are you just coming back from evening mass?[/b]see how you are giving sermon untop wetin we all know is a bad change,smh *cocoa wept*
Evening partner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / Cute Girls On Nairaland / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.