Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group (42137 Views)

The 3 Largest Ethnic Groups Are Hausa,igbo,kanuri / The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Odumchi: Yorubas Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by DuduNegro: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Than you my man. But it will be an outright idiocy for one to claim Egbema people found in Imo and Rivers are Ijaws because of the Egbemas found in Edo state.
Not you.

You dodged my question......why is ijaw swollen population causing you diarrhea?

Atlas cove was federal property abd ijaw targeted federal not Lagos govt or any Yoruba interest. come again......

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

You dodged my question......why is ijaw swollen population causing you diarrhea?

Atlas cove was federal property abd ijaw targeted federal not Lagos govt or any Yoruba interest. come again......
There is nothing to suggest that their populattion has swollen and others wither. Where is the proof. How many of them do you find in your street, classroom, your area, your village, inside the bus, inside the train. Even here in Nairaland, the ijaw thread is the most stagnant thread ever.
So if Ijaw acclaimed population is causing you diarrhea that is not my business, Adaka-enwe.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

[quote author=Dudu_Negro]

Yet they did not bomb fed govt assets in P.Harcourt, Kaduna, Abuja, Warri etc only the one in Yorubaland.
Dudu_Negro:

Yet they did not bomb fed govt assets in P.Harcourt, Kaduna, Abuja, Warri etc only the one in Yorubaland.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by DuduNegro: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
So if you know there is no figure to back the population claim why are ibos distressed?

If an arbitrary number causes you this muh wahala i wondr what it will do to you if census numbers support their claim.

No seain kaduna or kano...dummie! Ijaw are sea people
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dudu_Negro: So if you know there is no figure to back the population claim why are ibos distressed?

If an arbitrary number causes you this muh wahala i wondr what it will do to you if census numbers support their claim.

No seain kaduna or kano...dummie! Ijaw are sea people
Retardedd Yorubie, not only Igbos are in this thread and most people here are people not happy with falsehood. If 2morrow, Ijaws claim that they are found in the middle belt, middle beltans will also react as we have done here.
They have claimed part of yorugbaland in this thread but because of your cowardice, you failed to see it. It is a pity cowardice is in your veins, Anophelles Yorubie.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by DuduNegro: 1:20am On Sep 17, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Retardedd Yorubie, not only Igbos are in this thread and most people here are people not happy with falsehood. If 2morrow, Ijaws claim that they are found in the middle belt, middle beltans will also react as we have done here.
They have claimed part of yorugbaland in this thread but because of your cowardice, you failed to see it. It is a pity cowardice is in your veins, Anophelles Yorubie.

Ijaw is not in my backyard and i am not in competition wih fhem, you are.

Go face more beating in the hands of the "new" tribal majority in East. When yiu are done let me know so i can add more to your palaver.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Bros, Stop hating Ijaw people. You ll just be hurting yourself for nothing. Ijaws have never layed any claim to where their ancestors never owned .Ijaw people of old did not even know Igbos. Our forefathers only knew SUKU ( AROCHUKWU ) OSU AMA ( PRIMITIVE PEOPLE NORTH OF IKWERE and never Igbo ) We are not in any Igbo land and have not claimed Igbo land. You are the goats claiming us and telling the world we are Igbos and not Ijaws.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

Ijaw is not in my backyard and i am not in competition wih fhem, you are.

Go face more beating in the hands of the "new" tribal majority in East. When yiu are done let me know so i can add more to your palaver.
Ijaws pose more threat to the Ofemanus than they pose to Ndigbo. There have never been at any time they fought each other. But in Yorubaland, They go from kidnapping yorugba monarchs to bombing Atlas building. Even Asari Dokubo came to Lagos and threatened almighty OPC yet nothing happened. It is not proper from you coward from a cowardly race to be chatting bollocks here.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2012
killayut:

Bros, Stop hating Ijaw people. You ll just be hurting yourself for nothing. Ijaws have never layed any claim to where their ancestors never owned .Ijaw people of old did not even know Igbos. Our forefathers only knew SUKU ( AROCHUKWU ) OSU AMA ( PRIMITIVE PEOPLE NORTH OF IKWERE and never Igbo ) We are not in any Igbo land and have not claimed Igbo land. You are the goats claiming us and telling the world we are Igbos and not Ijaws.
Who hates the Ijaw. If I do so would I have voted for Goodluck Jonathan. I do hate bigoted fools like you. God and get a job, you jobless freak.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by DuduNegro: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Ijaws pose more threat to the Ofemanus than they pose to Ndigbo. There have never been at any time they fought each other. But in Yorubaland, They go from kidnapping yorugba monarchs to bombing Atlas building. Even Asari Dokubo came to Lagos and threatened almighty OPC yet nothing happened. It is not proper from you coward from a cowardly race to be chatting bollocks here.

........Ijaw is the new majority in the East and thats what we are discussing here. Be happy for them and stop the hatred or they will sack you from their land. You need a sea port and they accomodate gour needs in Port Harcourt, be grateful and stop claiming ownership of people territory.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

........Ijaw is the new majority in the East and thats what we are discussing here. Be happy for them and stop the hatred or they will sack you from their land. You need a sea port and they accomodate gour needs in Port Harcourt, be grateful and stop claiming ownership of people territory.

Dude, why are you wasting your time on a thread you lack the intelligence to engage yourself in.You should be more concerned with the Edo becoming the majority in the old western Region.
Poor boy,scram.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by DuduNegro: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Dude, why are you wasting your time on a thread you lack the intelligence to engage yourself in.You should be more concerned with the Edo becoming the majority in the old western Region.
Poor boy,scram.

When Edo become majority we shall be proud and celebrate their rise. In fact Ive been asking them to produce a President for Nigeria. West is ok, face East and learn to share with your new majority.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Poor boy,scram.

That would be great news if Edos are the new majority in the SW.

We would celebrate them unlike Igbo cannibals

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

God bless you my brother.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
dayokanu:

That would be great news if Edos are the new majority in the SW.

We would celebrate them unlike Igbo cannibals
They are and have always been. It's a pity Awolowo suppressed the original figures. It can not be suppressed forever, Edos constitute the majority in the old west. Deal with it, Ikwikwi.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by seunfly: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ngodigha1:
They have claimed part of YORUBALAND in this thread but because of your CARWODICE, you failed to see it. It is a pity cowardice is in your veins, Anophelles Yorubie.

What you peaple are doing is unwarranted acclaimation and this is a sign of not being in control, trying to always want to prove more than you have. This actualy show you don't have it. You don't defend land on nairaland and what you say here does not realy have any meaning outside world. So if this is where you want to show how brave u are, no challenge but you can't force anybody to react like you since we have diffrent mental psychy. But its a known fact that peaple who watch and take final and decicive action are better than peaple that react to situations like you peaple. Reaction is a symptoms of lack of control while action is a product of taking control.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ektbear: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
hehehe
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2012
seunfly:

What you peaple are doing is unwarranted aclaimation and this is a sign of not being in control, trying to always want to prove more than you have. This actuly show you don't have it. You don't defend land on nairaland and what you say here does not realy have any meaning outside world. So if this is whare you want to show how brave u are, no challenge but you can't force anybody to react like you since we have diffrent mental psychy. But its a known fact that peaple who watch and take final and decicive action are better than peaple that react to situations like you peaple. Reaction is a symptom of lack of control while action is a product of taking control.
Monkey, get lost. Why reply me when the ofemanus here have done worse. Get a life shameless monkey.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2012
killayut:

God bless you my brother.
He is your brother now. Wonders shall never end. Yet you and your fellow criminals will bomb Atlass building and other projects in Yorubaland at will. Your criminals also kidnap their obas anytime they want. You do all this to them knowing that they are cowards. Its a pity.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by freesoul3(f): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2012
Ngodigha1:
He is your brother now. Wonders shall never end. Yet you and your fellow criminals will bomb Atlass building and other projects in Yorubaland at will. Your criminals also kidnap their obas anytime they want. You do all this to them knowing that they are cowards. Its a pity.

but ijaws are cowards too. that is their bond of brotherhood
useless ogogoro heads make good partners to oil soup heads
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by emiye(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2012
I think the ibibios are the 4th largest ethnic group in naija. no?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by freesoul3(f): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2012
emiye: I think the ibibios are the 4th largest ethnic group in naija. no?

most likely
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2012
Ngodigha1:

You seem like a typical senseless Igbo man with small flat skull. You worth nothing to an Ijaw chief so we are not going to Buy you. Remain the Nri that you are.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 18, 2012
free_soul:

useless ogogoro heads make good partners to oil soup heads

Oloshi , mu bien fin . Oya what did I say ? Interpret it. ( Clue ) It is Ijaw I typed. You see that We Ijaw also call you Igbos Oloshi. It makes Yorubas our brothers.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by aljharem(m): 1:48am On Sep 18, 2012
free_soul:

useless ogogoro heads make good partners to oil soup heads aka Yoruba
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin proud Yoruba nigerian cool wink
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by aljharem(m): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2012
killayut:

Oloshi , mu bien fin . Oya what did I say ? Interpret it. ( Clue ) It is Ijaw I typed. You see that We Ijaw also call you Igbos Oloshi. It makes Yorubas our brothers.

we need to form a new word for them. the words on the streets now is Igbo

Oloshi is too much grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by aljharem(m): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2012
ngodigha aka andre Uweh aka Oturugo why ? grin grin grin
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by BabaTony: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2012
Ibibio is the fourth largest ethnic group in nigeria. That's the truth!
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ijawcitizen(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2012
BabaTony: Ibibio is the fourth largest ethnic group in nigeria. That's the truth!
BABA TONY PLS EDUCATE US ON THE EXTENT OF IBIBIO LAND
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by BabaTony: 2:44am On Sep 20, 2012
thank you very much for that question. You see I would like us to remember that land mass is not equivalent to population, that's fact one. The ibibio people are so many you can actually find them in mosts parts of southern and northern nigeria. Mind you I am not saying they own those lands but they are well spread. Hardly would you go to any state in southern nigeria and even some parts of the north and you would find what ppl call a "calabar" man or woman. So in terms of population, they are a huge bunch. Now in terms of ibibio land, it covers 99% of akwa ibom state and almost 50% of cross river state(and remember in terms of land mass CRS is quite big). You can also find some in ebonyi state even though the population in the state is small when compared to the Igbo.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by BabaTony: 2:45am On Sep 20, 2012
thank you very much for that question. You see I would like us to remember that land mass is not equivalent to population, that's fact one. The ibibio people are so many you can actually find them in mosts parts of southern and northern nigeria. Mind you I am not saying they own those lands but they are well spread. Hardly would you go to any state in southern nigeria and even some parts of the north and you would find what ppl call a "calabar" man or woman. So in terms of population, they are a huge bunch. Now in terms of ibibio land, it covers 99% of akwa ibom state and almost 50% of cross river state(and remember in terms of land mass CRS is quite big). You can also find some in ebonyi state even though the population in the state is small when compared to the Igbo. So that's it!
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ektbear: 2:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Very interesting thread indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.