Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! (26700 Views)

Structural Engineering Forum : Lets Get Talking / Mechanical Engineers Forum / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello fellow engineers! I hv been given a topic 'construction and evaluation of grain planter' with emphasies on grain metering device. I have been trying to search for the different types of metering device in a planter to no avail. Please i need help, if i can a list i can continue the research 4rm there. Please help!
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by ruffhandu: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walexz02:
Hello fellow engineers! I hv been given a topic 'construction and evaluation of grain planter' with emphasies on grain metering device. I have been trying to search for the different types of metering device in a planter to no avail. Please i need help, if i can a list i can continue the research 4rm there. Please help!

Which school?
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2015
ruffhandu:

Which school?
Federal college of agriculture ibadan. we are now working on roller type(metal) metering.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tony1918(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
dynamic006:
you can not change your field in unilorin except your you choose the course you read in your first degree. I'm also an ABE grad. Unilorin
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Enasdan(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2015
DADAGBENGA1:
We really need the practising agricultural
engineers to widen our knowledge of agricultural
engineering, that is:
1. What to expect after graduation.
2. What we can do while in school to enhance, at
least, our productivity and prepare us for the
challenges in the field.
3. How we can survive as engineers in the field.
4. How interesting is this course. That's
motivation.
5. Relationship between what we are being taught
in school and real field practicals.
6. How we should plan our ways.
7. About NSE and other important professional organization.
I'm a 100L agricultural engineering student in FUTA.
in FUTA frm level will you switch to ur various OPTIONS?.
in FUTA also is it jst agric engineering or agric and environmental engineering?
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by shinax5(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Agricultural engineering is 1 of the good course in nigeria bt it is nt profitable due to hw nigerian government handle tinz concernin wit agric
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by dahmeelahray(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
tony1918:
oooohh guess who commented on my comment Islah 1&2 himself..I bet you will not guess who got you on this one

pls hw does agric engr luk like @ ilorin
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by tony1918(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2015
dahmeelahray:

pls hw does agric engr luk like @ ilorin
seriously
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by krestup: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am in need of an article writer, someone with good knowledge of farming and rearing of live stock. send me an email at krestup (at) gmail (dot) com
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by orikz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] am a student of poly Ibadan saki campus nd2, I studied agricultural engineering. am abt to take another jamb into a university, which school is d best for me to choose cus am going for d same course. advice pls...
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
orikz:
[color=#000099][/color] am a student of poly Ibadan saki campus nd2, I studied agricultural engineering. am abt to take another jamb into a university, which school is d best for me to choose cus am going for d same course. advice pls...
Any school that has agric engineering would do. I would have advice you choose FUNAAB but there admission especially to DE applicants is now some how. How about you choose UI they would give you admission if you meet all there reqUirements...
I finished from Saki too 2011/2012 set

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by orikz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
is it possible for agricultural engineering student to choose/change the course to mechanical engineering when registering for DE? reply pld
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes it is possible depending on the university you are choosing.
But why would you wanna Change from agric engine to merch engine undecided
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by rigarmortis: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
wassup guys
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Moblord(m): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2015
rigarmortis:
wassup guys
how far.. This thread should come back to life
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Buchileo92: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Must read for all Agricultural engineers

http:///GuH36d
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Moblord(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Buchileo92:
Must read for all Agricultural engineers
http:///GuH36d
ok bro
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
I see a bright tomorrow for Agricultural Engineers. I graduated 2013 from Michael Okpara University of Agric., Umudike. Did my NYSC 2014 to 2015 and gainfully employed by an Agricultural firm. There are emerging opportunities in this noble profession.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Moblord(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
preciusly:
I see a bright tomorrow for Agricultural Engineers. I graduated 2013 from Michael Okpara University of Agric., Umudike. Did my NYSC 2014 to 2015 and gainfully employed by an Agricultural firm. There are emerging opportunities in this noble profession.
wow congrats
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by dynamic006(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
tony1918:
oooohh guess who commented on my comment Islah 1&2 himself..I bet you will not guess who got you on this one
AKeju badoooo.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Olamilite: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Moblord(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Olamilite:
An HND(Distinction) holder in Agricultural Engineering is in need of job placement and he is ready to relocate. Please help.
forward ur details to bmgconcept @gmail .com
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Please I need suggestions, I am perplexed as to which state to choose for my NYSC, I studied agric. Engineering from federal college of agric. Ibadan. Please I need suggestions
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Please I need suggestions, I am perplexed as to which state to choose for my NYSC, I studied agric. Engineering from federal college of agric. Ibadan. Please I need suggestions.
I am not lazy at all, I need where I can hussle, make impact in pples life and make money.
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by senatorken01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aroms Farms Nigeria Limited is determined to help build agriculture as a business in Nigerian. That is why we do agriculture, whereas others talk about it. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Agric Graduate Trainee Location: Edo Job Description Are you an Agric graduate? Are you passionate about Agri-business? Do you wish to be trained for 2 months with a job prospect after your training? ...if YES, read the requirements and contact the concerned email below Requirements Must have minimum of HND/B.Agric or B.Sc in Agric related discipline Must have minimum of 1year crop production field practical experience Must have NYSC discharged certificate Must be efficient and able to overcome pressure at work Must be located in Benin or able to relocate to Benin, Edo State at his/her own cost. Application Closing Date 22nd February, 2016 Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: esther.a.enoma@aromsfarms.com

2 Likes

Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by orikz(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Walexz02:
Yes it is possible depending on the university you are choosing.
But why would you wanna Change from agric engine to merch engine undecided
Am nt changing my precious course oo. abe 4 lyf
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Moblord(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2016
orikz:

Am nt changing my precious course oo. abe 4 lyf
hope you are enjoying it now
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by orikz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Moblord:
hope you are enjoying it now
sure! i'll finish my ond by september nd am also going 2 funaab 4 d same course
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by 247Dior(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am an agric engineering graduate and I finished NYSC in 2015.. I graduated with upper credit.. I have been looking for job to no avail... any body with useful info regarding job should help me thanks.. kynbasil01 @gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Rhema14(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
I hail u all engrs. In d house.....
Here is an opportunity to enhance ur skill nd add value to urself in a competitive engr. environment .

Rhema concept offers training classes in AutoCAD 2D nd 3D...Autodesk Inventor, PDMS, SOLIDWORKS, MATLAB..

FOR those who don't know much abt solidworks nd autodesk inventor...dey ar parametric 3D CAD modeling softwares..thatis suited to design any machine, analyse it, simulate it nd also generates ur 2D orthographic nd sectn views for u without stress...its an advancement of AUTOCAD in modeling machines..
Its work is beautiful as it can also add materials nd render d machine.
U can visit us at rhema concept....suite 49, Agbowo shopping complex,opp UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...or call or chát wth us on 07066232575.
....we offer the best of training.......
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Walexz02(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rhema14:
I hail u all engrs. In d house.....
Here is an opportunity to enhance ur skill nd add value to urself in a competitive engr. environment .

Rhema concept offers training classes in AutoCAD 2D nd 3D...Autodesk Inventor, PDMS, SOLIDWORKS, MATLAB..

FOR those who don't know much abt solidworks nd autodesk inventor...dey ar parametric 3D CAD modeling softwares..thatis suited to design any machine, analyse it, simulate it nd also generates ur 2D orthographic nd sectn views for u without stress...its an advancement of AUTOCAD in modeling machines..
Its work is beautiful as it can also add materials nd render d machine.
U can visit us at rhema concept....suite 49, Agbowo shopping complex,opp UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...or call or chát wth us on 07066232575.
....we offer the best of training.......
How much do you charge for your course and what's the duration
Re: Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! by Moblord(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2016
orikz:

sure! i'll finish my ond by september nd am also going 2 funaab 4 d same course
good I wish you the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar / Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.