Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (14859 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Sike(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
Bisjosh: so u wld rather throw away 7yrs of ur life dan accept his proposal?? u beta accept dat proposal now b4 i flog u angry angryundecided undecided undecided
hehehehe. . . Pls dont flog her oh!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by doofanc: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
Pakavy: poster u r frigid..odawise ur man wulnt hav grown too fat!!!my advice giv him some sexual physiotherapy
*cough*
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Jeeb111(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
i wanda wot is rong wit our sisters days,if u tink u ve made a mistake stayin wit this guy for 7yrs, y nt let him b and c wot girls r facing finding a husband in naija.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
slimyem: what are you going on and on about?
Its my opinion and she has a choice of taking or leaving it?
What if they already got married before the guy became this big?
Would you ask her to end the marriage just cos of that?
Yes,being fat is a requisition to lots of diseases but it can be managed!
That's my point and what this is supposed to be about!

Boneyemz tell me u joking? Are u indirecttly saying she should sit dere and accept his obesity bcus she loves him or wot?

Fat can be managed ke? Dis gal is high I swearigawd.

@op

It will be defo stu-pid of u to postpone his proposal due to his weight.

Babe speak to ur dude, tell him exactly wot bothers you, u also have to be honest and blunt about your concerns.

Dat said , after ur thorough conversation with ur dude, if d dude hasnt made any effort to incorporate changes,babe u no wot to do o.

If u not attracted to ur partner dey are chances u will defo cheat on him.

So go talk d talk!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Goldieluks: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
Introduce him to the gym if you are that worried.
This shouldn't be an issue.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Skipfr(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
I can c u hv a problem with ur brain. Dnt accept. In d next 10 mins 100 babes wen bam pas u go stay for queue to tak dat place.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by sexlog(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
OP

Encourage your man by exercising with him. Prepare nutritious meals and stay away from fatty food and eateries.
op, this is for you.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by queensmith: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
it is a little shallow we have to admit but if it bothers her it bothers her. You can't switch that off lol.

the truth of it is neither of them will look the same forever, even if he loses the weight I don't think she is truly attracted to him. She's simply looking for excuses.It's better for the guy if the OP leaves him, at least he can end up with someone that appreciates him.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by merengue: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
@Poster: Obviously you have been starving each other of some nice copulation. Read recently that blow jobs help in weight loss. Straff each other constantly, make him eat more fruits and eat less carbohydrates and consume less alcohol. also let him exercise regularly. You go see magic.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
@poster, na because of u dis guy turn mr biggs and tantalizer 2 his kitchen. Now wey d tin don dey show 4 him body and because e no show 4 ur body, u wan abandon am, abi? Just let him know he is adding too much weight for your liking and if he is the regular guy, he will definitely work on his weight.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by kingsilly(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
@poster...u a testimony to foolishness
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by kingsilly(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
@poster...u a testimony to foolishness
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by free2ryhme: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
xtielauder: I've been dating my boyfriend for d past 7yrs. But all of a sudden, he just added this weigth dat made him look as though he is obessed.. The main problem is dat he just proposed to me and I don't know wat to do, either to say yes or no... Pls house advice me on wat to do

y are u asking us dat kind question send us ya picture and I will give you my profitable opinion
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
DearPoster, pls don't mind anyone who says your concern about his weight invalidates your love for him. Cos if the table was turned around, your guy would definitely have the same concern. It's no news that men have deserted and cheated their wives over this weight gain issue. Also, what is to say that he'll be attracted to you if he met you as an obese lady; he'ld have probably given you no attention, talkless of dating you.
Albeit, it's not a good enough reason to turn down his proposal.
I think you should let him know your concerns and work with him though it, if he's willing to work on it. If he isn't willing to understand your concern, that points towards a rigid personality.
I don't see love growing without any attraction, neither do I see love living in the midst of repulsion. Like someone said, you can have it all, even in that your boyfriend.

Cheers!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Killz3(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
xtielauder: I've been dating my boyfriend for d past 7yrs. But all of a sudden, he just added this weigth dat made him look as though he is obessed.. The main problem is dat he just proposed to me and I don't know wat to do, either to say yes or no... Pls house advice me on wat to do
NONSENSE!

What if you added weight and he said the same about you?
What if he married you 2 years ago, and added weight 2 years into the marriage, will your coagulated brain spit trash of this magnitude?
What have you done to help him since you claimed you loved him?
He proposed to you and you don't know what to do? Because he's fat?
What about his other good qualities? They should all be dragged in the mud because he added weight? undecided
No one is forcing you to marry him. But if you must get an excuse to leave a relationship, look for something more tangible rather than "he is FAT"! Makes you look pitiably lopsided and pathetically discombobulated! What Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
DearPoster, pls don't mind anyone who says your concern about his weight invalidates your love for him. Cos if the table was turned around, your guy would definitely have the same concern. It's no news that men have deserted and cheated their wives over this weight gain issue. Also, what is to say that he'll be attracted to you if he met you as an obese lady; he'ld have probably given you no attention, talkless of dating you.
Albeit, it's not a good enough reason to turn down his proposal.
I think you should let him know your concerns and work with him though it, if he's willing to work on it. If he isn't willing to understand your concern, that points towards a rigid personality.
I don't see love growing without any attraction, neither do I see love living in the midst of repulsion. Like someone said, you can have it all, even in that your boyfriend.

Cheers!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
After creating human beings, God gave us conscience to remind us of what is Good and Bad. So, go with urs and don't disturb my peace here again. If u don't know what is right, u can go ahead and quit nah.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by efosanice: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
believe he is going to get fatter except he is not a nigerian man.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Killz3(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
efosanice: believe he is going to get fatter except he is not a nigerian man.
undecided
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by slimyem: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Boneyemz tell me u joking? Are u indirecttly saying she should sit dere and accept his obesity bcus she loves him or wot?

Fat can be managed ke? Dis gal is high I swearigawd.

madam,go and sit down jor!
Read all over again and let your brain boot s l o w l y.
Like i said before,what if ahe was married to him before he got this big?
Would you advice her to divorce him then? Because he is fat?
If she's not attracted to him anymore,so be it!she can leave him and wait for prince charming!
But if the guy loses weight in a few months/a years's time,she'll come running back.right?
smh@you jumping at me.
And btw,its still her choice.my opinions are NOT being shoved down her throat!:p
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by uchlukez(f): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
Post his pic so that we can commet grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
Suck his blood regularly or infect him with HIV and he would lose weight sharp sharp
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by kooto(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
I don't know what you look like, yuo too could become fat with time, if his fatness is sudden then let him consult a doctor for checks to ascertain that there is no malfunction any where. or if you don't want to marry a fat person then say no!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by ZUBY77(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sillyy girl. Dump him and wait for ramsey noah, i heard he is about to divorce his wife.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
slimyem: madam,go and sit down jor!
Read all over again and let your brain boot s l o w l y.
Like i said before,what if ahe was married to him before he got this big?
Would you advice her to divorce him then? Because he is fat?
If she's not attracted to him anymore,so be it!she can leave him and wait for prince charming!
But if the guy loses weight in a few months/a years's time,she'll come running back.right?
smh@you jumping at me.
And btw,its still her choice.my opinions are NOT being shoved down her throat!:p

Jumping @ u? shocked shocked

Iwo yen je trampoline

Susie calm ur gums mehn, u stated earlier dat fat can be managed,so in order words make d guy dey chop till forever more cus u can handle it abi?

Listen u had some points in d bag,but along d line u started typing shittzzzzz wiv d extra finger in ur bum-Hole.

Anywaysssss,Like u said all na freedom of speech.

Next!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by andyanders: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
I see this marriage collapsing in the future because by the time the guy starts eating pomu, brokoto,egufe and others, he will become a dead tank and cannot perform. Moreover, his private part will shrink and be hidden that unless he goes through the back, it will even be difficult for them to have normal se-x. Even from the back is a problem as his stomach will push the lady away. Unless the lady will be ready to sit on top of him always. And if he decides to be on top, then, you need an Ambulance to be packed outside in case their is an emergency as the lady could be in danger because of the weight.

Either you accept him for who he is now or don't risk it as you have started complaining from now as I see you going off from your bedroom in the future to seek for satisfaction.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by 76Naira(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
Tell him.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
Abeg who wants to end up with a fat cow especially if u are lepa. Tell him to lose weight or show him the door.

Better to sort him out now than let his presence disgust u in future.Let's stop the BS. looks does matter.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by NADO212: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
SORRY, A LOT OF BABES WILL NOT MARRY, THEY DONT KNW WAT THEY REALLY WANT.....VERY CONFUSED SPECIES[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by cynthiafred67(f): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
Lol @ topic title

@topic u know what you want, so if u really love him then help him loose some weight. Or bounce while u still can. .The choice is yours! undecided
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by 9janinja1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
slimyem: what are you going on and on about?
Its my opinion and she has a choice of taking or leaving it?
What if they already got married before the guy became this big?
Would you ask her to end the marriage just cos of that?
Yes,being fat is a requisition to lots of diseases but it can be managed!
That's my point and what this is supposed to be about!

no, ending a marriage because someone added weight would be stupid, i would expect that if your sharing a house with someone and the person starts adding weight you would know and be on it. please note she didnt say fat she said obese meaning diseases are around the corner.

how would he like it if she added weight, if things were the other way around. If his the kind of guy who will be like 'whatevs' its cool but most likely not guys are not that forgiving so why should we.

if she loves him as much as she claims then she should help him lose the weight if not obesity is not the way to go. Sorry.

we all may as well just eat like idiots and get fat and smelly .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? / Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.