Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (14860 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Killz3(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
9ja-ninja:

no, ending a marriage because someone added weight would be stupid, i would expect that if your sharing a house with someone and the person starts adding weight you would know and be on it. please note she didnt say fat she said obese meaning diseases are around the corner.

how would he like it if she added weight, if things were the other way around. If his the kind of guy who will be like 'whatevs' its cool but most likely not guys are not that forgiving so why should we.
Smh!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by 9janinja1(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh!

double standard
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Killz3(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
9ja-ninja:

double standard

It's not justifiable. . .
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by baryore(f): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
Will u really throw away a 7 yrs relationship all because he became fat. Who told you that you wont get fat? Define true love in your own words and see if you love him because of his person or body?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by aweebaby(f): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
How would u feel if your husband shows disgust when u gain weight during pregnancy?

Please ask her o...
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by deavicky(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2012
my dear, you don't like fat person. forget him and propose to me im very slim if you will not complain of my slimness too.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by 9janinja1(f): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2012
awee baby:

Please ask her o...

how can you compare, one is bringing 'your' baby into this world and for 'your' baby to be healthy she has to be a certain size while the other is just eating and lacks disciplined to control what he eats.

comparing both is selfish.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2012
One more response! hehe @ poster, The fact that you are even questioning staying with your boyfriend kinda says it all. You need to look deep inside yourself and get in touch with how you really feel. Good Luck.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Roland17(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2012
talina: One more response! hehe @ poster, The fact that you are even questioning staying with your boyfriend kinda says it all. You need to look deep inside yourself and get in touch with how you really feel. Good Luck.
Missssss uuuuuu
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2012
^^^^ I miss you too sweety
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Roland17(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2012
talina: ^^^^ I miss you too sweety
Pick ur calllllll
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 15, 2012
Ok
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by stephen121(f): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2012
Tell him to start getting slim, girls dont like fat guys. Help him with dieting... let him start doing exercise. If you like him... say yes
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2012
Women are terrible. You're plannin on rejecting a man coz hez overweight, thought love was supposed to cover all that?....will you be happy if some guy tosses ur sista out of hez house cuz she became overweight αηđ less attractive after child birth
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2012
Women are terrible. You're plannin on rejecting a man coz hez overweight, thought love was supposed to cover all that?....will you be happy if some guy tosses ur sista out of hez house cuz she became overweight αηđ less attractive after child birth
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2012
flanrey: Women are terrible. You're plannin on rejecting a man coz hez overweight, thought love was supposed to cover all that?....will you be happy if some guy tosses ur sista out of hez house cuz she became overweight αηđ less attractive after child birth

Excuse me!

Some women are terrible u meant rite?

Cant u comment without generalising? Or is it a sin in ur book? undecided
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by emmykk(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2012
Fat abi.encourage him nigerian man r nor that fat,as urs is getting make him burn it out
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Essgee: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2012
My people, the poor girl just asked for your advices..therefore there is no need to chastise or abuse her for that. Chick, my candid advice to you is to stick to him and accept his proposal considering the fact that "LOVE COMES FROM WITHIN" and not from physical look.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by eghost247(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2012
after 7years he is too fat?? this has got to be the most shallow post i have read on NL
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by coderXO(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
I wish I was her BF.

Date a woman for 7 years and you propose to her.

She's having a problem saying yes because you picked up
a few pounds around your gut.

Hopefully for him, you will say no.

love ko, love ni.

rubbish shallow broad.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2012
If the fat is around his belly then eww. Like seriously why would you want to be married to a sugar daddy look-alike?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by AzaMontana(f): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
If you loved your man. You would try help him loose weight. Go to gym , eat healhty etc. How will you feel if you reject him now and another woman takes him and help him loose weight and be better, only for you to see that you threw a good thing away. Please stop being so vain and helpless.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by Bee160: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
fubbyy: You never loved the guy,by the way whats wrong with being fat? Girls and complaining,he's too fat,he's too skinny,he's too short,he's too tall,he's too ugly,i'v even seen a girl complaining he's ton handsome, baba, wetin be all dis sef

Lmao u forgot to add hes too wealthy tho grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... by vivianc(f): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
My dear, pls don't marry him if you are not comfortable with his weight. If you do, you will wake up one day and stop being attracted to him and that's where the real problem will start. It doesn't matter how long you have dated him. If what you feel for him can't cover his size, babe pls take a walk. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / Huge Ass Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.