Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? (8968 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Why Should A Grown Man Wear This ??? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by bekay911(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
Will lyk ma husby to wear any cloth dat will make him comfortable n glamorous as well and give him space to move his waist
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bobo how far na,wetin d babe do u ? undecided
she vex me noni, so, it turned into war of words(wow).
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: she vex me noni, so, it turned into war of words(wow).

May God deliver u oo wereyyyyy!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
bekay911: Will lyk ma husby to wear any cloth dat will make him comfortable n glamorous as well and give him space to move his waist
wasere! U like waist whining well well abi??
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

May God deliver u oo wereyyyyy!
the anointing oil for the deliverance dey your house na! Better start prayer now now #Orewereyy...
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: the anointing oil for the deliverance dey your house na! Better start prayer now now #Orewereyy...

Hehehehehe

Wa bo nu e,sha Amin! grin
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hehehehehe

Wa bo nu e,sha Amin! grin
before nko, i must to bo nu e na!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: she vex me noni, so, it turned into war of words(wow).
you piece of eczema,do u think i really have your time,if u really want to battle words with me,be a man open a thread and lets battle it out punk
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: you piece of eczema,do u think i really have your time,if u really want to battle words with me,be a man open a thread and lets battle it out punk

Sweetie no mind dat tin jare, it b like say hin dog die probs y he just dey vex anyhow.
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: wasere! U like waist whining well well abi??
unam ikot
i know u before ni
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: you piece of eczema,do u think i really have your time,if u really want to battle words with me,be a man open a thread and lets battle it out punk
Anna black abi na wetin dem dey call u?? U fit open the thread if i no gree open one na see pimples plantation whey dey mention eczema u be #muntula:p
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: unam ikot
i know u before ni
agban yaanwunu
Monkey banana better chop fastcheesy
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sweetie no mind dat tin jare, it b like say hin dog die probs y he just dey vex anyhow.
your mouth!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: your mouth!
Sexy rite! wink
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sexy rite! wink
sure, but needs to be shut till I'm done with that calabar monkey!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: sure, but needs to be shut till I'm done with that calabar monkey!
i think you are starting to feel a little much of yourself,i tried ignoring you but you choose to be an idiot. . .enjoy the lowlife while u can
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: sure, but needs to be shut till I'm done with that calabar monkey!
Wowwww

Wazzup wit u ? undecided undecided
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: agban yaanwunu
Monkey banana better chop fastcheesy
Two words to describe you. . .
Possessed and frustrated.
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wowwww

I'm fine babe, u??
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: Two words to describe you. . .
Possessed and frustrated.
come deliver me na, #mumu
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wowwww

wifey chill out,i gat this under control. . .you see men like to be insulted,it makes them feel loved,so im gonna show him love my own way.
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: i think you are starting to feel a little much of yourself,i tried ignoring you but you choose to be an idiot. . .enjoy the lowlife while u can
look @ a nitwit mentioning idio*t better go and sleep before u get heart-attack #Ozwo
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: come deliver me na, #mumu
im really not at liberty to help you rite now. . Its genetic!
So whatcu gonna do?
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: wifey chill out,i gat this under control. . .you see men like to be insulted,it makes them feel loved,so im gonna show him love my own way.
Anne black turned love doctor, show me love koor give me love ni #Depe!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: look @ a nitwit mentioning idio*t better go and sleep before u get heart-attack #Ozwo
im gonna flex sum female muscles with u and by the time im thru with you,you will regret ever opening yourself for verbal attack!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: im really not at liberty to help you rite now. . Its genetic!
So whatcu gonna do?
since u inherited your stupidit*y I'll advise u stay mute or better still, goto 3rd mainland bridge and just jump... So, u could end your miserable life shikenah.
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: im gonna flex sum female muscles with u and by the time im thru with you,you will regret ever opening yourself for verbal attack!
female muscle did u say?? Better get better things to do cuz i don't live on regrets cigarette smoker!:pcheesy
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: Anne black turned love doctor, show me love koor give me love ni #Depe!
you are hallucinating,stay on point. . .poor choice of words
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: since u inherited your stupidit*y I'll advise u stay mute or better still, goto 3rd mainland bridge and just jump... So, u could end your miserable life shikenah.
can imagine d pains u go thru any time a family member jumps ova . . .
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: you are hallucinating,stay on point. . .poor choice of words
you're so off point, I'll advise stay on point and be real #ngbweke
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: female muscle did u say?? Better get better things to do cuz i don't live on regrets cigarette smoker!:pcheesy
anna has you whipped like some b1.t.ch hole. . . . You need to get rid of this macho man persona cos you are just a boy with *chihuahua* soul
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: can imagine d pains u go thru any time a family member jumps ova . . .
it's sad to admit especially when you've been the bad one pushing them into.... Till u are the only one left i feel for u tho! Take heart u caused ur problem yourself:p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Spotted In A Train Fanning Her Private Part. / 28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh / My Experience After Taking meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.