Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? (8967 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Why Should A Grown Man Wear This ??? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by ChuckD2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
una wey wan buy new one wear that day, make una buy new one. Those of una too wey no see the need, well, make una no buy new ones ok, use old ones.
@oga poster: I believe say e dey important to me say i go wear new ones that day but as for you, my advice na make you use your regular clothes ok. Like the one wey you wear right now. E go make sense. Trust me
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Odinaka00: He has τ̲̅ȍ buy new suit ªŋd a new suit for his best man, he also has τ̲̅ȍ buy new car, new house, new dick, infact everything has τ̲̅ȍ be new
wetin concern illuminati and new suit
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by uniqueren(f): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ijogz K: A GUCCI SUIT ON MY WEDDING DAY WOULDN'T BE A BAD IDEA cool

SOMEONE JUST TALKED.... IF YOU CAN AFFORD A NEW ONE, Y NT JUST BUY IT. Ọgịnị di
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ijogz K: A GUCCI SUIT ON MY WEDDING DAY WOULDN'T BE A BAD IDEA cool

Ode! U Gucci I go bend walaiiiii

Pls just stick wiv dat PVC suit ur grandfada willed to u.

Keep it in d family tree my dear *kisses*
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
niddamugu: There is no law supporting that but you MUST wear everything new because it is a day that does not come twice in a man's lifetime.
‎‏ ‏tell that to the divorced that re-married..
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by ChuckD2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: ‎‏ ‏tell that to the divorced that re-married..
bad-mouth
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
idowu abeg no open my teeth for laughter
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
annawhite: idowu abeg no open my teeth for laughter

My oyoyo how body? Oh gal I gats talk na , u go sidon dia dey watch ota pia pia seller dey claim Prime minister ni?

Abegiiiiiiii
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
annawhite: idowu abeg no open my teeth for laughter
close your teeth and laugh with your hands open #mumu
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
Chuck D: bad-mouth
good mouth wetin u don talk since
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
emmason are u okay?
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: close your teeth and laugh with your hands open #mumu

Eeeeees stop dia, who b mumu? humble urself oo .

As dat ikebe dey so, I no wan hia she get headache sef so remain loyal b4 I unleash kwanu. angry
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by bigsean(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
Abeg wear new cloth oh, whether it is suit or native attire, like someone said in an earlier comment, pix last forever!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by achi4u(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
saska1122: This is what is keeping us backward. We over-do things we see others do.
White wedding is another person's culture(Western Culture). They sold the idea
to us when they brought Christianity and formal education. In the western world,
most grooms just use their old suite even when they have access to buy anything on credit.

Nearly everyone responding here is arguing how lovely/newly it is to to use new suite.
My question is: How does this contribute to the QUALITY of the marriage? Why must we do
things to please others or feel among without thing what value that thing adds to your life.

Most wives have sent their husbands to early graves because they won't 'rent' a gown. After
buying a 75-150K gown, and using it just within 4hours, after all 'it's my day', what happen
to the economy of your new home.

Have you ever thought of people who don't have 'okrika' to wear? Sorry, I forgot the world is
all about U." Me, mine, my own!!!!" Typical!!
tanx 4ur comment,i'll show this to my babe
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Fancatype: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Man must wear new suit because dat something he will do once on dat day everthing wear must be new
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eeeeees stop dia, who b mumu? humble urself oo .
(
wifey relax,by the time am through wit that dat bushmeat,he wnt talk trash again
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Dipwater(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
Well it depends if u have more than enuff Like a celebrity u may decide not to buy but if u don't u can buy a new suit. Must we wear suit on our wedding day can't som1 do somthng new. Let's learn how to be creative
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by faithobodogulo(f): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
TO ME IT IS NOT COMPULSORY BUT IT IS NECESSARY COS YOU JST HAVE TO LOOK EXCEPTIONAL ON UR WEDDING DAY
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by lilkech(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Id like my own wedding to look exceptionally . . . DIFFERENT from all that we see today.

I have a picture of both i and my wife adorning GREEN colored attires with a flowing design of leaves.

Adam and Eve style dat year

God and the priest should really be pleased at that . . . It would bring back memories, trigger imaginations and invite criticism
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by rimzo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
To me. There is no need wearing new cloth or shoe cos new one, Ɣ☺ΰ might not even be comfortable wit it been first time dat Ɣ☺ΰ R wearing it. For instant,You know d one out of our old shoe that does not pain you when wearing. Put it on and Ɣ☺ΰ look comfortable and smart on ur day rather than suffering and smiling from what Ɣ☺ΰ use Ɣ☺ΰr money to buy.
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Knorkastur: 2:09am On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by BBDelta(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2012
@ Poster it's not compulsory to wear a new suit, even to wear a suit at all, during my wedding ceremony things happen so fast, before I could realise, my sister have already sent a tailor to wait for me in the house after work for my measurement for a suit she alone carried the cost, but sincerely, I wanted to put on a white long sleeves shirt and trousers without a tie, for my wedding, because it would have help to avoid the bondage of a jacket presentation I was not comfortable and used to as at then, now I need to always be on jackets because of one official meeting or engagement. Cheers......
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2012
I can smell a lot of stingy guys in here!

Why in God's holy name will a man want to marry wearing an old suit?
The only thing that can justify that is abject poverty. any other reason other than that only goes to show that the wedding does not really mean much to him. Ladies beware of these kind of men, if you marry one like that, he will expect you to contribute at least 50% to the house up keep and / or make you write formal letters when you want to request for something, which will have to pass through the House of reps and Senate for approval!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by sylve11: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2012
@sweetlemon, relax stinginess ain't the issue here, the problem is that my salary is yet to come and my fiancee is disturbing the hell outta me; currently i have some old suits i bought 7yrs ago, my salary should be ready by december. . . . .so what do u expect me to do? wink wink cool
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Natasha2(f): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2012
wow how can one even debate wearing a new suit on one's wedding day, hello its your wedding day, and not a day to show your old suit. grin
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by no1madman(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2012
I fit even wear white pata sef!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2012
sylve11: @sweetlemon, relax stinginess ain't the issue here, the problem is that my salary is yet to come and my fiancee is disturbing the hell outta me; currently i have some old suits i bought 7yrs ago, my salary should be ready by december. . . . .so what do u expect me to do? wink wink cool

Simple, wait till you get the money! It does not have to be a lot of money, just enough for something new and decent.
Na wa o!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: emmason are u okay?
i am but i doubt if you are after consuming just a bo2 of St. James
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by eemmason(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: wifey relax,by the time am through wit that dat bushmeat,he wnt talk trash again
anuofia u too dey talk abi, if u like yourself better jump in front of that trailer or......
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by annawhite(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: anuofia u too dey talk abi, if u like yourself better jump in front of that trailer or......
for the last time,stay outta my face!
Re: Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: anuofia u too dey talk abi, if u like yourself better jump in front of that trailer or......
Bobo how far na,wetin d babe do u ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.