Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? (34224 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2012
@okija_juju blah blah blah. Make I hear word. Only folks that have not been to ph and hear about it with associated oil money will type the crap you just typed. I lived in ph long enough to know the city is overrated.
Presidential hotel? A 17th century hotel that is out of touch with current reality. I had previously lodged at Novotel (Stadium road) a lot of modern day hotels in owerri beats it hands down. Have you been to rumuodara? All the rumus, They are all slums. Yes, there is MORE money in PH than oweeri but it doesnt automatically lead to a decent city. There are areas you will go to in heart of ph that you will not see a single story building (rumuomasi axis with those Ikwerre people). I never said the economic life in owerri is better than ph or there is more money in owerri than Ph, far from it. I just said owerri is more beautiful than ph. When they say Lagos, Ph and Abuja, its because of economic activities. Abuja is more beautiful than lagos but lagos is more popular. Thats it. You just need to visit owerri. Ph is quite turning out to be the city you make the money while owerri will be the city you spend the money.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2012
chino11:

You are just a feaking fool. Look man you are crazy for say that about owerre. Owerre is nothing but a town not the half the city of Onitsha. Owerre for all I care is sodom, where commercial sex workers is the second largest employer of labour -statistics. cool if that is where you guys are organised I support you.

II know your pains that Anambra has consistently maintain the lead as being the hub of east. Everything in the east runs around Anambra, from leadership to economy to FG presense; go figire
Guy, go kiss a python. I thought this thread was about two progressive cities? Can you match your 1216 Awka with any of the cities we talking here? I thought someone has already advised you to wait until 52 years when awka might get to owerri status to comment. Am willing to sponsor you on a trip to a city so you know what development is all about and not disgracefully bringing awka here. You look like an id/iot for that. If you must talk anambra, talk onitsha
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:
@okija_juju blah blah blah. Make I hear word. Only folks that have not been to ph and hear about it with associated oil money will type the crap you just typed. I lived in ph long enough to know the city is overrated.
Presidential hotel? A 17th century hotel that is out of touch with current reality. I had previously lodged at Novotel (Stadium road) a lot of modern day hotels in owerri beats it hands down. Have you been to rumuodara? All the rumus, They are all slums. Yes, there is MORE money in PH than oweeri but it doesnt automatically lead to a decent city. There are areas you will go to in heart of ph that you will not see a single story building (rumuomasi axis with those Ikwerre people). I never said the economic life in owerri is better than ph or there is more money in owerri than Ph, far from it. I just said owerri is more beautiful than ph. When they say Lagos, Ph and Abuja, its because of economic activities. Abuja is more beautiful than lagos but lagos is more popular. Thats it. You just need to visit owerri. Ph is quite turning out to be the city you make the money while owerri will be the city you spend the money.

Is Owerri a city? Well it will pass for a beautiful town to me. Port-Harcourt cannot be compared with Owerri because it is a large complex advanced city by Nigerian standard.

Those "Rumu" are peoples villages that were engulfed by the rapidly expanding city. The village areas look slummy but everywhere else around them are modern. For example Shell RA is located just beside Rumuokwurusi village and the contrast is clear. Elekahia housing is located beside the village too with sharp contrast. Same as GRA beside Oroazi village.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Abagworo:

Is Owerri a city? Well it will pass for a beautiful town to me. Port-Harcourt cannot be compared with Owerri because it is a large complex advanced city by Nigerian standard.

Those "Rumu" are peoples villages that were engulfed by the rapidly expanding city. The village areas look slummy but everywhere else around them are modern. For example Shell RA is located just beside Rumuokwurusi village and the contrast is clear. Elekahia housing is located beside the village too with sharp contrast. Same as GRA beside Oroazi village.
How can you say ph is a complex city when the port in ph starts and ends in Aba road. Like ve told you, ve lived in ph and its overrated. Nothing significant. Someone was talking bridges. Even with the so called bridges, ph has the worst traffic scenario in Africa. Whats the need? You need to visit owerri to understand what I mean by beauty and planning. People are just going to ph to make oil money. I'd rather I have my family live in owerri while I work in the jungle called ph

1 Like

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

How can you say ph is a complex city when the port in ph starts and ends in Aba road. Like ve told you, ve lived in ph and its overrated. Nothing significant. Someone was talking bridges. Even with the so called bridges, ph has the worst traffic scenario in Africa. Whats the need? You need to visit owerri to understand what I mean by beauty and planning. People are just going to ph to make oil money. I'd rather I have my family live in owerri while I work in the jungle called ph

Owerri no doubt is quiet and beautiful but PH is on another level. I'm from Imo State and I know what you are talking about.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ Globe. . . .

I just realized that this was a matter of convincing you otherwise. .

O.k!! The Rumus!! Now sir, the RUmus are not PORT_HARCOURT!!! The RUMUS ARE OBIO-APKOR!! Its like trying to compare Nekede to Abuja!!! Come on now!!! How do you talk about Shell RA and it being Located around Rumukurushi. . Did you know that Rumukurushi is not Port-Harcourt?! Do you also know that Rumukurushi is an Ikwerre Village under Obio-Apkor Local Government Area?!

Novotel is beaten hands down abi!! Oya start calling the Hotels in Owerri that beat Presidential Hotel, Golden Tulip, Protea Hotel. . . I see you just running around with no facts!!

IF you are going to compare Owerri with Port-Harcourt, lets keep it fair, let your comparison start from Old GRA, parts of Trans-Amadi/Abuloma, down into Borokiri because that is actually Port-Harcourt local govcernment.

Well, if its beauty then Calabar is even Prettier than Owerri and Port-Harcourt. How does that put food on your table at night. .

You said the Port starts and ends on Aba road and even after pointing out other major highways in the state, you convieniently ignored it. What about Ikwerre Road?! What about Airport Road?! What about Airforce road?! What about Stadium road?! what about East-West road. . . Nwokem biko naba! e nwero okwu.

Mr. Globe, leave Owerri in its Lane biko nu!! I started laughing at "Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos, but Lagos is more popular". . . . Abuja no be Lagos mate. Lagos is listed as the 25th worlds Mega City, where is your Abuja?! If lagos can host such a large population density and still look that good then by God it is a beautiful city!!

Owerri!! Negro please!!!!!! Try comparing your city with Aba, Ariaria and Akwa!!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
IMO, there are only three cities in Nigeria and they are Lagos, Abuja and PH.Three ancient cities Ibadan, Kano and Benin. Others are large towns.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Globe. . . .

I just realized that this was a matter of convincing you otherwise. .

O.k!! The Rumus!! Now sir, the RUmus are not PORT_HARCOURT!!! The RUMUS ARE OBIO-APKOR!! Its like trying to compare Nekede to Abuja!!! Come on now!!! How do you talk about Shell RA and it being Located around Rumukurushi. . Did you know that Rumukurushi is not Port-Harcourt?! Do you also know that Rumukurushi is an Ikwerre Village under Obio-Apkor Local Government Area?!

Dude, Rumukrushi and all the rumus are all port-hacourt even if they weren't before. Afterall PH is an articifcial creation. All over the world cities are pushed beyond there limit thereby inculcating some smaller towns and settlement. if this your ascertion is true then it means places like Ikeja, Agege, Yaba etc are not part of lagos. Then lagos will not even be the most commercial city in Nigeria. I hope you get the drift.

Okija_juju:
IF you are going to compare Owerri with Port-Harcourt, lets keep it fair, let your comparison start from Old GRA, parts of Trans-Amadi/Abuloma, down into Borokiri because that is actually Port-Harcourt local govcernment.

Nwanna, we're not talking of local government but cities.

Okija_juju:
Mr. Globe, leave Owerri in its Lane biko nu!! I started laughing at "Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos, but Lagos is more popular". . . . Abuja no be Lagos mate. Lagos is listed as the 25th worlds Mega City, where is your Abuja?! If lagos can host such a large population density and still look that good then by God it is a beautiful city!!

Owerri!! Negro please!!!!!! Try comparing your city with Aba, Ariaria and Akwa!!

I don't know why you people think another city should not be compared to a commercial city. We're comparing in general terms and not about how economically viable these places are. Port-hacourt beats Owerri in the commercial sense but Owerri trounces PH in city planning, serenity and security, Chikena.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by phantom(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
^that was why i said from the beginning that this comparison was not fair.dude pls compare owerri to old port harcourt town.comparing greater ph as it is now to owerri makes no sense.do you really know the boundaries of 'greater ph' as it is now?do you know that the original ph stops at UST?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
phantom: ^that was why i said from the beginning that this comparison was not fair.dude pls compare owerri to old port harcourt town.comparing greater ph as it is now to owerri makes no sense.do you really know the boundaries of 'greater ph' as it is now?do you know that the original ph stops at UST?
Lol, these dudes either dont understand simple english or they are mentally deficient. Where is the greater ph city? Lol.. You dey believe amaechi imagination. Rumus are ph. Is rumuola not ph also? You want to abandon the rumus because they are slums now huh? Okija_juju has clearly not been to owerri before. There are millions of hotels in owerri that makes the presidential hotel and the rest a big joke. When you say Lagos, PH and Abuja, its just on commercial level, not standard city planning. You people mistake everything in Nigeria. With that, one would say ph also better than jos? Abeg spare me those crap. I travel enough to know what I know. Ph is just commercial cuz of oil money. Owerri clearly trounces ph in everything but money generation.
Just take your time to reread @afam4eva and learn. He has already said what needs to be said. And you are really comparing Lagos to Abuja? Really? N/igga please!
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2012
Let this topic rest, if anybody doubts the consensus here, he/she should visit both cities for one week and come back to comment. chikena
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
mercenaryx:

A sound clap "Kpa"... Another one "Kpa" and a bigger one Kpa kpa kpa kpa... LWMMC!. You're funny dude, so jobless that you break down all my words and do some justice to em.... Applauds once again for another bunkum well constructed and oops if you hustle well, New york times might use you as a freelance writer(just thinking aloud) and as for "Kosovo", you mind definning that?

So, Chino, is this the "burning" you're talking about? LMAOOOOOO!!! grin
Okay, MercenaryX. . . Hope next time you take my advice and desist from using words you barely even know their meaning grin

Can't believe I was banned from this thread earlier grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by TTwist(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2012
diz comparison ain't ryt, is jst lik comparing a futball player dat's an attacker with a futballer dat's a defender...it maks no sense coz every one is gona b speakin 4rm a rather subjective view n wic wil cause infinite argument..av been 2 diz cities n all i can say abt d both is>>>>>PH is far advance dan OWERRi by far...everytin abt owerri is sheer propaganda. i rest ma case!
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by mercurie(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2012
No.1) d op does nt have sense
No.2) d pple say'n owerri is beta gat no brains.
Compare portharcourt and onitsha and I will understand. If owerri has half of d population dat ph has den owerri will have d population control problem dat ph has. If ur allowed 2 take care of ur self its eeasier than when ur given lots of children 2 take care of. Owerri is small compared to ph besides ph population is just too high and dis is because ph has got so much 2 offer. So igbotic idiots use ur head cos d owerri pple are even plenty in ph too looking 4 greener pastures. So abeg make una ans me, wetin una dey find 4 ph, mtchweeeeeee
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2012
mercurie: No.1) d op does nt have sense
No.2) d pple say'n owerri is beta gat no brains.
Compare portharcourt and onitsha and I will understand. If owerri has half of d population dat ph has den owerri will have d population control problem dat ph has. If ur allowed 2 take care of ur self its eeasier than when ur given lots of children 2 take care of. Owerri is small compared to ph besides ph population is just too high and dis is because ph has got so much 2 offer. So igbotic idiots use ur head cos d owerri pple are even plenty in ph too looking 4 greener pastures. So abeg make una ans me, wetin una dey find 4 ph, mtchweeeeeee

I don't think you'll find many Owerri people in Port Harcourt. Owerri is a beautiful town though but incomparable with Port Harcourt city.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 3:15am On Jun 28, 2012
Unarguebly ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ sentiments apart owerri ȋ̝̊̅§ more beautiful than portharcort.i have live in ph and O town i made my baise free analysis, ph ȋ̝̊̅§ overcrowded,its relatively bigger than owerri,its more popular due †̥☺ foreing expertrites,it has oil companies and many tribes.Owerri ȋ̝̊̅§ sane,portable,clean and d grandeur of five star hotels in o town is splendid.d only place beautiful in ph is just all rooted in aba rd den agip $ gra 1 and 2. Owerri is beta planned and. Has moore tourist attractions and has beta buildinhgs dan ph.its is so beautiful than ph wit fine road networks and infrastructural planning.just that it needs to be expanded to more.ph is just big name nothing more.owerri is far better for sure.owerri wu oke mba.imo the eastern heartland.ikenga...igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2012
Dis mercuria or W̶̲̥̅̊ђɑ̣̇t̸ a hail u call ur self, ur an uncivilized animal so vulger and stupid,how do u mean"wetin o town ppl dey find fr ph" don't u knw d world its a global village. ¶ believe ur idiot ikwere igbo enemy.u knw igbos are evry where on earth becos we are industrious and strong, don't u knw igbos are amng d owners of rivers like obigbo and opobo ppl.is it bad if we hustle in ph? Use ur head idiot, husling in ph does it mak it mor beautiful †̥☺ owerri.? Capital lie, don't concieve dat at all.som of u tink we igbos don't hav a base, come †̥☺ east see fr ur sef ₪☺ be chaise, as we dey help una develop dat ph don't u knw ours na d best? Owerri ȋ̝̊̅§ portable and beautiful dan ph ... ¶ rest my case... Igbo kwenu... Kwezue nu....iya
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 4:23am On Jun 28, 2012
This anambra chibno22 is a cosequential fool.even okija juju ȋ̝̊̅§ an idiot.why do u argue vague things? Owerri ȋ̝̊̅§ beta dan ph in beauty,splendeur,serenity,fun,planning,cleanliness,education etc.ph only centres arnd aba road finish.its overcrowded ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ dirty,come †̥☺ ph on friday u will see ttrafic jam of ppl trooping to O town (owerri) for fun.if ph has fine 5 star hotels why wil dey be trooping †̥☺ o town for fun.ph ȋ̝̊̅§ over rated,mak money in ph and catch fun in owerri.
Again dis anambra idiot ur not ashamed of ur sef calling owerri sex hawkers,don't u knw imo ȋ̝̊̅§ d heart of igbo land? Men of grt valour and strenght, d ikenga of igbo land.we are forward dan any igbo state in naija,we hav d best educated elites cos education ȋ̝̊̅§ our priority,we are rated d best in naija as regards †̥☺ edu.we are more advanced dan local backward anambra,we are biger wit 27 LGA so why will stupid anambra ife ife man wil come and be posing nonsense τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ they are highher dan us, d main igbo hrt na imo ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ abia dats arochukwu d origin of ibo,anambra na sabo of biafran war,una reject ojukwu we acceptd him ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ fought d war deligently so why will dis anuohia chin say rubbish abt owerri шћзŋ we are talking of anoda topic? U see igbo anambra hate him brother,sabo.imo ȋ̝̊̅§ the greatest and will continue †̥☺ dominate recently...owerri wu oke mba, igbo wu igbo kwenu...
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2012
And behold the "Imo version" of chino11 has been born. May Jah help us.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
^
Guy owerri is far beautiful than ph. ph is overated the guy is on point. why are people trooping out of ph to owerri during weekends if ph is the heaven they claim it is. You guys need to visit owerri to confirm for your self. And that ph ikwerre as hawo think I will pay her any attention. go drag land with your husband fool
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
Guy owerri is far beautiful than ph. ph is overated the guy is on point. why are people trooping out of ph to owerri during weekends if ph is the heaven they claim it is. You guys need to visit owerri to confirm for your self. And that ph ikwerre as hawo think I will pay her any attention. go drag land with your husband fool

You still can't compare a brand new volkswagen golf(Owerri) with used bentley(Ph). You can only say its cleaner but they are incomparable. I'll always go for the bentley.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Who is this rat ranter that calls himself menakachi chima??

FYI: The origin of Igboland is Nri in Anambra state, even your Uwazulike had to go to Anambra the origin of Igbo race to be crowned Ikemba II which was vehemently refused him. Right from the time of the great Zik, Ikemba Nnewi, Chike Obi and presently the likes of Chinua Achebe, Emeagwali, Chuka Umunna, Chimamanda; Anambra has continued to be the pathfinder of Igbo race. We didnt struggle for it, but God Almighty Bestowed on us Ndi Anambra the Lion of Igboland and Africa in general.

Development is not all about painting of roads and trees, but it embraces all sectors of the economy. Besides its an insult for any sane person to begin to compare PHC to a mere Owerre. You can compare PH to major economic vibrant cities as Lagos, Kano, Onitsha and not Owerre.

Before you reply learn to spell correctly biko.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
this is coming from a person who has lived Abk knows Ph inside out. owerri is more beautiful and well planned, more liveable than Ph. Ph just has name, oil companies and nothing else. the person saying Bentley and golf is just his usual ignorant and drunk self. all I can say is go to owerri. and am anambra so this is no bias
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ayo011: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
^

Mr man you are definitely from imo state, if not you wouldn't be drinking panadol over issue that does not affect you. Owerre is livable, why hasn't people troop to to the town? The last I checked imo state is very unsecure with high level kidnapping and arm robbery. Kidnapping of monarchs is a common thing in the state. You can only deceive yourself, Anambra people cannot accept you either. I want to tell you that people migrate for economic reasons. Owerre this owerre that, it doesn't make any sense, because people will continue to move to these following cities despite what you called un-livability (Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Ogun and Kano). Change your mentality
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ayo011: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
Abagworo:

I don't think you'll find many Owerri people in Port Harcourt. Owerri is a beautiful town though but incomparable with Port Harcourt city.

I reside in PH, so stop the crap. 6 out of every 10 single girls walking the face of PH is from imo state.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
ayo011:

I reside in PH, so stop the crap. 6 out of every 10 single girls walking the face of PH is from imo state.

Coincidentally most street walkers in port Harcourt are from Anambra and Delta states going by the type of language they speak. I mean Owerri people and not Imo State as a whole. Most Imo people you find in Rivers and other places are likely from the Orlu, Mbaise, Mbano and Okigwe axis and not Owerri.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ayo011: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Abagworo:

Coincidentally most street walkers in port Harcourt are from Anambra and Delta states going by the type of language they speak. I mean Owerri people and not Imo State as a whole. Most Imo people you find in Rivers and other places are likely from the Orlu, Mbaise, Mbano and Okigwe axis and not Owerri.

You don't know what your talking about. Owerre and Mbise people are all over PH mostly their women, its an open secret here in PH. They live in groups of unmarried girls of owerre and mbise extraction; ages between 20-30 and between 35-45, they are mostly single ladies. You can meet them parading at every corner of PH, from Agip/Ada-george area to stadium road to Elekahia to Diobu and so on.
Am not saying that Anambra or Delta are not in PH, but Anambra people are mostly into private sector enterprise just like chainstore-Everyday Supermarket, Genesis. etc. Yorubas in Ph are mostly into taxi driving for those of them that are not educated enough.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
I don't know if you are being mischievous or tribalistic but it is very easy for any Igbo speaking person to know the difference in dialect of central Igbo spoken in Anambra and Imo. I don't know what you call Owerri people. Is it Owerri Nchise(Owerri town) or Isu and Mbaise? I repeat, you will hardly find an Owerri Nchise person in Port Harcourt. I also doubt if you know the Owerri dialect. "Ejilam anula he ikoga ugbulaka".

You people should stop these lies and blackmail against the great people of Imo State. The Igbo you hear spoken by most of the spare parts dealers, traders and harlots is easily recognizable.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2012
Reply †̥☺ d anambra idiocyncratic Chino.
Chino ¶ digreSsed from our arguement ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ unleashed ur uncivilised ussual anambra baise,sentimental ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ acrimonious nature †̥☺ me.listen, ur nofin but a stupid idiot , a boncor, uncastrated basterd, a nincompop wit ₪☺ surname, a daft ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ a local baboon. See imo state will always remain d king of igbo race, we can't yield †̥☺ u ppls treachery ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ cheap blackmails out of jealousy. Let me put u right cos ur not learned. Igbo has an incomprehensive ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ vague origin, igbo ȋ̝̊̅§ asephalous, igbo. Enwe eze. Some claim we are from israel som said we belonged †̥☺ d kwa grp τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ has lived here centuries b4 chrisit.dis was proved by the nok sculpure escalated from nsukka axis not even anambra, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u can't tell me anambra ȋ̝̊̅§ the root of igbo TUFIA chukwu aju.acording †̥☺ an authority afigbo d impotant igbo origin cities are arochukwu(ife nta igbo ancestoral father) owerri axis,ika igbo,nsukka,orlu,okigwe,ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ nri. Dis nri ȋ̝̊̅§ Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ a sacred clan incharg of coronatn ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ peace using d deity, nri ȋ̝̊̅§ neva d origin of igbo neither anambra,d place τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ has strong prove according †̥☺ scolars ȋ̝̊̅§ great arochukwu in latter Imo befor they became abia.Chino ur a daft.in those days we were in school, kegites use †̥☺ sing all anambra are noise makers,parrots ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ always bragging, they are ife ife ppl.see the worst trib in igbo land ȋ̝̊̅§ anambra cos they are greedy,much love for mony τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ they can kill dia parents,all anambra are sabo,they are tribalistic ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ uncivilised.ritualist,blood money,juju business ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ noise makers.chino ask ur father wehther anambra fought biafran war dilligently,of course na only sabo una do cos of money.again u called zik as great,ur very mad †̥☺ call zik grt cos he ȋ̝̊̅§ d number one hater of igbo,wit his anambra bad blod he betrayed igbos ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ biafra as a whole.why ȋ̝̊̅§ he not popular in igbo land ?its because he compounded our plights, can u compare his achievments †̥☺ τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ of awolowo or bellewa τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ tried for dia ppl.anambras are selfish ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ foolish.see the truth ȋ̝̊̅§ that now anambra can't come close †̥☺ imo in education ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ greatest,live old old names if 1920 ڪ,its Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ few anambra had d privillege †̥☺ go †̥☺ sch den bf education circulated †̥☺ all igbo,but ₪☺ kee way, they don't go †̥☺ sch again.its only imo ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ enugu that are going †̥☺ sch now.the list person in imo state ȋ̝̊̅§ a masters degree holding waxing strong in the field.ur anambra brothjer iheajuna ȋ̝̊̅§ a sabo.its only ojukwu ¶ rever S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much oda politicians are egoncentric lik u idiot.again imo ȋ̝̊̅§ far reacher dan anambra,we are in niger delda cos we hav oil .anambra ¶ poor as a church rat.in imo we got beautiful bebes (ukwu nwanyi owere) we got our siup (ofe owere) we got our cultural heritage, we have strong guy men that can't be intimidated not anambra otu onitcha touts.we are born guy men not jew anambra village men.we are greater in population cos evry wia we conquer, we hav 27 LGA, we have rochas the best governor, we have dick tyger world heavy weight champion,genevieve nnaji,bracket,kelly handsome,dede 1day,uche ogbuagu,uche,ernest emenyionu,sir warrior lots of them, ƪǃҠӗ uwazurike the greatest igbo leader now,ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ many more,imo wu nchichi, we remain d hearth of igbo,we are dachiiiiiiii owerri wu oke mba...kpa oshi ari yaRi, imo ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ abia languauage ȋ̝̊̅§ the acceptable igbo written in the bible.(Igbo nzugbe)not ife ife anambra.if anambra continue in this rancour we great imolites will finish all of u cos we pass una in all ramification.@ Chino.. Owerri kwenu...igbo wu igbo kwenu...udo diri umu imo niile.. Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ O°˚˚˚. Gaziere anyi oooo.onye si na anyi agagi ebi ekwensu kpoo Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ O°˚˚˚. Oku. Owere wu oke mba wuru parapara. Owerri ȋ̝̊̅§ more serene ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ better planed ɑnd beautiful than ph tak it or live it. I rest my case. Owere kele nu, kwenu .....iyah. tongue
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by onyeokwu: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
menakachi chima: Reply †̥☺ d anambra idiocyncratic Chino.
Chino ¶ digreSsed from our arguement ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ unleashed ur uncivilised ussual anambra baise,sentimental ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ acrimonious nature †̥☺ me.listen, ur nofin but a stupid idiot , a boncor, uncastrated basterd, a nincompop wit ₪☺ surname, a daft ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ a local baboon. See imo state will always remain d king of igbo race, we can't yield †̥☺ u ppls treachery ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ cheap blackmails out of jealousy. Let me put u right cos ur not learned. Igbo has an incomprehensive ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ vague origin, igbo ȋ̝̊̅§ asephalous, igbo. Enwe eze. Some claim we are from israel som said we belonged †̥☺ d kwa grp τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ has lived here centuries b4 chrisit.dis was proved by the nok sculpure escalated from nsukka axis not even anambra, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u can't tell me anambra ȋ̝̊̅§ the root of igbo TUFIA chukwu aju.acording †̥☺ an authority afigbo d impotant igbo origin cities are arochukwu(ife nta igbo ancestoral father) owerri axis,ika igbo,nsukka,orlu,okigwe,ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ nri. Dis nri ȋ̝̊̅§ Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ a sacred clan incharg of coronatn ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ peace using d deity, nri ȋ̝̊̅§ neva d origin of igbo neither anambra,d place τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ has strong prove according †̥☺ scolars ȋ̝̊̅§ great arochukwu in latter Imo befor they became abia.Chino ur a daft.in those days we were in school, kegites use †̥☺ sing all anambra are noise makers,parrots ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ always bragging, they are ife ife ppl.see the worst trib in igbo land ȋ̝̊̅§ anambra cos they are greedy,much love for mony τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ they can kill dia parents,all anambra are sabo,they are tribalistic ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ uncivilised.ritualist,blood money,juju business ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ noise makers.chino ask ur father wehther anambra fought biafran war dilligently,of course na only sabo una do cos of money.again u called zik as great,ur very mad †̥☺ call zik grt cos he ȋ̝̊̅§ d number one hater of igbo,wit his anambra bad blod he betrayed igbos ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ biafra as a whole.why ȋ̝̊̅§ he not popular in igbo land ?its because he compounded our plights, can u compare his achievments †̥☺ τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ of awolowo or bellewa τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ tried for dia ppl.anambras are selfish ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ foolish.see the truth ȋ̝̊̅§ that now anambra can't come close †̥☺ imo in education ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ greatest,live old old names if 1920 ڪ,its Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ few anambra had d privillege †̥☺ go †̥☺ sch den bf education circulated †̥☺ all igbo,but ₪☺ kee way, they don't go †̥☺ sch again.its only imo ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ enugu that are going †̥☺ sch now.the list person in imo state ȋ̝̊̅§ a masters degree holding waxing strong in the field.ur anambra brothjer iheajuna ȋ̝̊̅§ a sabo.its only ojukwu ¶ rever S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much oda politicians are egoncentric lik u idiot.again imo ȋ̝̊̅§ far reacher dan anambra,we are in niger delda cos we hav oil .anambra ¶ poor as a church rat.in imo we got beautiful bebes (ukwu nwanyi owere) we got our siup (ofe owere) we got our cultural heritage, we have strong guy men that can't be intimidated not anambra otu onitcha touts.we are born guy men not jew anambra village men.we are greater in population cos evry wia we conquer, we hav 27 LGA, we have rochas the best governor, we have dick tyger world heavy weight champion,genevieve nnaji,bracket,kelly handsome,dede 1day,uche ogbuagu,uche,ernest emenyionu,sir warrior lots of them, ƪǃҠӗ uwazurike the greatest igbo leader now,ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ many more,imo wu nchichi, we remain d hearth of igbo,we are dachiiiiiiii owerri wu oke mba...kpa oshi ari yaRi, imo ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ abia languauage ȋ̝̊̅§ the acceptable igbo written in the bible.(Igbo nzugbe)not ife ife anambra.if anambra continue in this rancour we great imolites will finish all of u cos we pass una in all ramification.@ Chino.. Owerri kwenu...igbo wu igbo kwenu...udo diri umu imo niile.. Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ O°˚˚˚. Gaziere anyi oooo.onye si na anyi agagi ebi ekwensu kpoo Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ O°˚˚˚. Oku. Owere wu oke mba wuru parapara. Owerri ȋ̝̊̅§ more serene ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ better planed ɑnd beautiful than ph tak it or live it. I rest my case. Owere kele nu, kwenu .....iyah. tongue

My bro please soft pedal I am from Anambra i have much respect for my brothers from Imo state and the whole of Igbo Land
we are one

Dont mind that bastard called chino he is not part of us and we anambrian here dont support what he is doing here
causing division among us
Just consider him as an outcast just ignore him

please take it easy
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
Na so the thing pain you reach? You have out of anger delivered a poor write up that a creche will laugh at. Jargons and bunkum, with all the so called education, just take a look at what you have excreted, I couldn't even read more than two lines. No sane human being can read your gibberish, clown grin grin

We know where your women and people are doing very well- on bed. That's why you people are champions grin grin

You have just mentioned mediocres as giants from your place. One icon in Anambra over-rides all the poor minds and local champions you listed. Like as I told you earlier Anambra is the center, head and kingmakers of Igbo race. I know its too hard for you to believe. Deal with it bro.

Maybe this site will go along way to school you that Anambra is the origin of Igbo nation:

http://www.igbofriendsofisrael.com/erisonofgad.html

menakachi chima: Reply †̥☺ d anambra idiocyncratic Chino.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2012
[/quote] what do u know about grammer jargons ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ giberison. Oh ur bringing syntactic structure by chumsky. See ur a daft as far as A̶̲̥̅̊​м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇​ concern, ¶ hav passed M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ message accross so live the typing errors cos its mobile short form of writing.ur Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ insane, ¶ admired ♓☺w the wise anambra brother reacted †̥☺ this, u are Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ callous ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ a local tribalistic chunk.it shows that ur mad ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ stupid.₪☺ day will ¶ nor any imolite believe ur rattling lying tongues cos ur a confutionist.we are players ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ we make things happen, ¶ don't think u hav travelled passed awka ur abode befor,ur uncivilized ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ awkward in reasoning.ur type should be a victim of lynching cos ur an instrument of disunity..candidly, ¶ owe allegiance †̥☺ igbo kingdom ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ †̥☺ caution u catalist cos u don't worth living.u Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ open ur primitive mouth in public ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ start saying arat nonsens,igbo race must go on ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ peace must abound but ur peace will be shortlived cos ur an apostle of disunity with rancour ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ acrimony all in ur devilish primitive heart.
Currently, imo ȋ̝̊̅§ the king ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ will alway surpass any cos we hav the mights.iLove M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣ way cos am​ an archtype of a true imo, ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ igbo boy. It runs in my vain. Chino ur a fool ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ a fake igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.