Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? (4726 Views)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by reap40: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2012
Just leave him to find out by himself! Maybe he dint know that life has no duplicate. If he's as flirt as u perfect him; then tell him to move on than riskin his life 4 notin. Like I ve said 'life has no duplicate'.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by ayosmiles(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Just because he may not have any personal standard for himself doesn't mean he's a pervert. Like OK2NVME pointed out, he's just "sowing his wild oats". You friend is just being a sëxual human being, that's all. As long as he's being safe about it, using protection, and isn't going around causing intentional harm to anyone then I see no problem with it. As for the girl, she may be serious. The only person who knows the extent of her seriousness is she. You friend has been warmed so if he likes, let him try to use the girl and dump her, then later on we'll hear about his pieces being scattered all over some road in Nigeria.
inked nerd, ur posts are always so intelligent nd profound. U are devoid of those sentiments nd prejudices that make society judge people so easily. U are so candid nd liberal in ur opinion yet u are simple in ur approach. U dont usually go with traditional views like a true philosopher. Pls keep it up nd i will like to knw u outside NL. Are u a writer?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2012
reap40: Just leave him to find out by himself! Maybe he dint know that life has no duplicate. If he's as flirt as u perfect him; then tell him to move on than riskin his life 4 notin. Like I ve said 'life has no duplicate'.
Yes ooo! It does not have duplicate (life); Will tell him to move on with his life without him tryin to sleep with someone that plans to end his life. Your point is well noted, thanks!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Fellywood(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2012
@Phemi3, please advise your friend to prepare his will before venturing into this dangerous water. I am very sure she will kill him grin grin grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fellywood: @Phemi3, please advise your friend to prepare his will before venturing into this dangerous water. I am very sure she will kill him grin grin grin
oucch! He is going through the thread as well; if he likes let him go ahead. A word is enough for the wise! Thanks.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by dunnio(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2012
some kids grew up with their upper tooth first wic means a lot if u understand me,but other kids always say what the will do if they find themselves in a situation they never expect,so...ur friend should just have her word!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
dunnio: some kids grew up with their upper tooth first wic means a lot if u understand me,but other kids always say what the will do if they find themselves in a situation they never expect,so...ur friend should just have her word!
He is still bending on what to do: He is tempted to give it a try.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by reap40: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Tell him to pay me #2000 for an antidote; incase she tries something funny.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Funny you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man?? / Tall Girls Problems / 36 Questions That Hack A Woman's Mind & Make Her Love You(scientifically Proven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.