Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? (4727 Views)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Adaeze003(f): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
OK2NVME: Your friend is no pervert, he is just sowing his wild oats. If I were him I would have called her bluff and still phucked her (if she was cute and didnt reek of stench). Since January this year I have slept with 23 girls, 5 were ashies, 9 one nite stands , 3 were ex chics wantin some mo and the rest were in between ashies and one nite stands.

[/color] just cant wrap my head around this[color=#000099]

@ op she can kill him if she wants to so he should be kiaful
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
You intentionally introduce him to 3 different chicks, one with HIV, one with hepatitis C and the 3rd with hepatitis B. Get another chick with with malaria or yellow fever to kiss him on the lips and he should be dead in 4 months.

Trust me you will be doing the world a favor smiley
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by ronkebp(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
phemi3: I hope not! Why do you sound so precise?

Have you ever seen a woman openly declaring that she would kill a man if he dumps her? if someone does, it should not be taken with a pinch of salt, it is becomes a serious matter, and if that your friend decides to damn whatever the consequences might be, i pity him, because he might not be able to come back to tell us the story.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Killz3(m): 2:09am On Mar 17, 2012
queensmith: [size=13pt]You intentionally introduce him to 3 different chicks, one with HIV, one with hepatitis C and the 3rd with hepatitis B. Get another chick with with malaria or yellow fever to kiss him on the lips and he should be dead in 4 months.[/size]

Falls from Nigeria Airways flight 419. . . grin grin grin Chineke! cheesy grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2012
ronkebp:

Have you ever seen a woman openly declaring that she would kill a man if he dumps her? if someone does, it should not be taken with a pinch of salt, it is becomes a serious matter, and if that your friend decides to damn whatever the consequences might be, i pity him, because he might not be able to come back to tell us the story.
Maybe I dnt ve much encounters with girls that threatens life n death; bt sumtin in my mind tells me she cnt do it. I jst cnt tell him to go ahead because it involves death (no remedy). Sum girls sha!!!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2012
queensmith: You intentionally introduce him to 3 different chicks, one with HIV, one with hepatitis C and the 3rd with hepatitis B. Get another chick with with malaria or yellow fever to kiss him on the lips and he should be dead in 4 months.

Very funny! Dat's high way to the grave. Hepatitis AB & co. O da ju ni e ooo!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2012
Hmmm
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2012
mykejones:
Jisos!!!
get married, embrace God, and stop spreading ur 'seeds', for d sake of ur future and ur health! be wise and turn a new leaf now!..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Just because he may not have any personal standard for himself doesn't mean he's a pervert. Like OK2NVME pointed out, he's just "sowing his wild oats". You friend is just being a sëxual human being, that's all. As long as he's being safe about it, using protection, and isn't going around causing intentional harm to anyone then I see no problem with it. As for the girl, she may be serious. The only person who knows the extent of her seriousness is she. You friend has been warmed so if he likes, let him try to use the girl and dump her, then later on we'll hear about his pieces being scattered all over some road in Nigeria.

Soo long as theres social limitations to the amount of sex a man or woman should have or the conditions surrounding sexual relations anything that deviates from it is deemed a perversion.

Having sex with 23 women in the space of 3 months is perverted, even to the western sexually liberated standards. Even adult movie stars will not have had as much sex as that and its what they do for a living. Dare i say even commercial sex workers?

The op probably is a pervert, uncontrolled sexual desire isn't normal. Neither is obsession with sex. The op is abnormal and probably needs help dealing with it.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2012
phemi3: Very funny! Dat's high way to the grave. Hepatitis AB & co. O da ju ni e ooo!

The guy wants to die now? Death by sex will be his dignified way to go!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2012
OK2NVME: a pervert is some one with a distorted or sick outlook on s@x. e.g. beastiality, homos, BDSM, etc. Hetro s@X IS GOOD S@X and the more the better. I have only had s@x for like say 29 -30 times this year, some couples must have had s@x more than me but becos they are monagous does that make me a s@x freek cos of the varying partners i had?
I hate to be the one to tell you this but your wrong, what you have is not normal and definitely a problem. There is something excessive and that is number of sexual partners you've had in a short space of time, indulging sex workers is also considered a perverse act, all men do not do so? So the diversion is abnormal.
The fact you also document and somehow trophy your encounters also suggests theres a pathological impulse to your actions, you are not only being satisfied with the sex but also that the sex is from a stranger and that you have paid for it. Unconventional and abnormal in high numbers.
Long short you have a problem and should go and see somebody because your impulses will continue into adulthood ,when such behavior is definitely frowned upon and addictions can deter your focus ffrom the responsibilities you may have.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2012
Gbam! U hit the nail on the head. Cant wait for my friend to read this. Thanks
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2012
Nairaland don turn l'abe orun O. grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2012
queensmith:
The op probably is a pervert, uncontrolled sexual desire isn't normal. Neither is obsession with sex. The op is abnormal and probably needs help dealing with it.
I'm not the one being obsessed with sex (my friend). I share ur view that he needs to be check mated.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2012
phemi3: I'm not the one being obsessed with sex (my friend). I share ur view that he needs to be check mated.

sorry i meant your friend jare

OK2NVME: Apart frm d ashies, which i paid good money for, and who also lead parallel lives cos dey(ashies i had been with) will let any man part wit his hard earned dough when conered by dem, my exes who cheated on me in d past n continue 2 cheat since, accordin to one of dem, she cant get enuf of me. yeah rite! d oda girls where inbtw ashies n one nite stands. these hoes runnin around these days makes a man not willin 2 comit. or havent u heard dat u can never make a hoe a house wife. am no perv n so also ops friend. at d end of d day water go find level. its not my fault dat i slept wit all those women afteral it takes 2 to tango. dont hate d playa hate d game!

Lol im not hating on you, we all have sexual desires, it's our control and discipline we have that makes us different from animals. There's othing wrong with casual encounters or probably even one night stands. You need to look at the limits and know when it's excessive.

I'm not even trying to judge you or preach to you, I was just correcting the statement you made about what indicates a perverse act.It doesnt have to be strange fetishes, it can also be the relationship you have with sex.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2012
OK2NVME: Apart frm d ashies, which i paid good money for, and who also lead parallel lives cos dey(ashies i had been with) will let any man part wit his hard earned dough when conered by dem, my exes who cheated on me in d past n continue 2 cheat since, accordin to one of dem, she cant get enuf of me. yeah rite! d oda girls where inbtw ashies n one nite stands. these hoes runnin around these days makes a man not willin 2 comit. or havent u heard dat u can never make a hoe a house wife. am no perv n so also ops friend. at d end of d day water go find level. its not my fault dat i slept wit all those women afteral it takes 2 to tango. dont hate d playa hate d game!
So it's because 'u had ur heart broken', dat's why u sleep around and breaking peoples heart. One tin I just believe is that, there is someone(special) for everybody. Those girls that said u cant really satisfy them; maybe re not really meant for you. Check yourself my friend before you use your Wife to do 'Awilo sharp sharp'. Life is too short for you to play around with! One love broda!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2012
o trust me if what your saying is true then you definitely have sti's.

They probably just aren't tested in the jobs you have done, protection or no protection.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2012
OK2NVME: am actually very lonely, i need dat girl but truth is i dont want to go down dat road anymore. the chics i hav been wit since me and my ex split all had a serious or at least a quasi relationship goin. i know dey want my money, dey want my outings, dey want my body too (which chic wont) but its all fake. and do u know d worst thin when i was wit my ex 4 bout 3yrs i never cheated on her. so here is what i found no man can be totally okay 4 a woman. i hav been wit a gal afta my breakup who to was reelin frm hers. we used each oda on d condition dat it was only s@x. i remeber gettin home late wit her 4 weeks, drunk. she left me after she n boyfriend reconcilld. i heard early this year she is gettin married 2 her bf. i keep sayin d new modern cassonovas r 9ja chics. aslong as they cant comit why shuld i?

Many don't commit because the men don't commit. After decades of cultural and social mistreatment, why wouldn't some women not give two shïts about how they treat men? I'm not saying its ok to use people but hey, what goes around comes around. Blame your forefather and menfolk.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2012
thats the problem with having fwb- one person will move on. It's tempting to want to keep a casual relationship with someone but if there's no commitment one party will always be looking for more.

(this will sound cliche) but I suggest you 'fast' off sex for a little while. Make lots of friends instead of focusing on females for sexual relationships. It will lead you nowhere and you will still end up lonely.
also to prevent yourself from being preyed upon make friends with people 'at your level' in your profession, connect with old friends, find richer new friends. etc

everyone gets pissed when their ex moves on, you just have to brush it off.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by queensmith: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2012
OK2NVME: My shaft is as smooth and shiny as a freshly scrubbed mahogany banister. one look at it and u will want to slide down d rail. not a single wart, or chancre can be found and also the U.S.M.C. does take her personel and officers' health seriously!

o trust me you have std's, the more sexual partners you've had. The higher your chances. Unless your having sex with virgins (and even so) you've caught something.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by drnoel: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2012
ronkebp: Oh!!! yes, she will surely kill him.

em! we can't know the answer 2 the question na until we see 4 ourselves what happened. Tell ur friend 2 go ahead and bleep, after she has killed him 4 dumping her we would know 4 sure she meant it. Then at least we in NL with > 870 642 members will know it can happen and learn 4rm his experience grin grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Xionez(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
grin grin grin
Girls don wise up. No more fwee puni.

The guy lucky sey she tell am wetin go shine if him try nonsense. The guy never hear about the orange seller wey stab one guy with her small knife because d guy don chop finish clean mouth run. Like sey she no read the riot intimacy act to him, im for don see bread knife for him back.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2012
'No more free p....ny', very funny! but dat does not give her the right to take his life. If she knows his intentions then why did she still wants to go to bed with him (with threats)? No be 2day dem don dey jilt each oda now. n as 4 d orange seller; she can still ve him even afta death, if dat's what she tinks!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by Kdultimate: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2012
Do you know that poverty is a disease, if u know that you are a victim of this disease count youself lucky cos i got a medication that can cure this disease. Have u been searching for online business if your answer is yes your problem is solve just let me know your email address and i will send your 4 site that pays for visiting them every day online yahoo mail
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by CalienteMi: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2012
phemi3: I have friend(guy); who dates anytin (not gay). He dates babes of his age mate, under age and those who are well older than him. He dates low class n high level babes. To even crown it all; he even patronizes ash**wo! I'm sayin this for you to know how raw he is! Last week, he came to my house for an advice; which I don't ve answer to. He said he met a girl (a bread seller) whom he intend to sleep with without wasting much time on her. On the D ... DDay, she told him that she knows his intention and that if he ever tries of using and dumping her; she's going to kill him. He said sometin in her voice seems(real) that this girl is not threaten him @ all. So he stopped making the advances (dint bleep her)! The question the guy puts to me now is that ' had it being he bleepd her; will she actually kill him as threaten? Or is it just an empty bluff? He's still expecting my answer. Let me know ur (nairalanders) opinions and advice. Pls no comments from pervert as well! Thanks.

This new English is killing me.

Threatening to kill equals perversion?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by phemi3: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2012
hmnnnn! So?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? by CalienteMi: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2012
Haba! Just asking ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.