Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! (28915 Views)

#myselfesteemandi HELP! I Am OBSESSED With Weight Loss / Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by mstutu: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2012
e be like say winch dey worry u angry e be like say winch dey worry u
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by free2ryhme: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2012
I believe he is looking for attention. Guy go find work do.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by klear(f): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2012
You need medical help & what has TB Joshua got to do with this? a lot of people eat wacky things like glass, stones, wood chippings etc goggle "my strange addictions" and you will see that there is no spiritual side to it. Naija's can be overly superstitious
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kemiola89(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2012
this is weird, sand eater
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by liljboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2012
JUO: i ate also but as an adult u need to see TB Joshua
LWKMDHo
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by ekpriobong(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2012
Waiting person no go read for NL. This one is now a snake that eat sand. Well, good because you'll never go hungry because sand is everywhere.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by andyanders: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2012
Listen poster, this your case is demonic and you needed deliverance. Go to Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will get your deliverance.

They have cases like yours they have been helping to deliver. You case is not normal
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by BBDelta(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2012
What you need is called Good CHARACTER, AND it begins from your THOUGHTS, ACTS, and then becomes HABIT. IF you can have a controlled influence on your thoughts or practice the act of controlling your thoughts, you would not have anything to do with ever thinking or wanting to eat sand. You don't need "deliverance" - that's by some kind of prayer and divine intervention, what you need is character formation, start it today and it will be a thing of the past.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by chinoify: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2012
Ure married 2 a marine spirit!! Cos its only wit dem dat dis kind of manifestation is found!! So pls seek 4 a powerful man of God
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by maclatunji: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2012
chinoify: Ure married 2 a marine spirit!! Cos its only wit dem dat dis kind of manifestation is found!! So pls seek 4 a powerful man of God

Yada! Yada!! Yada!!! tongue
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2012
chinoify: Ure married 2 a marine spirit!! Cos its only wit dem dat dis kind of manifestation is found!! So pls seek 4 a powerful man of God
God forbid bad thing! Back to sender.

Erm, I guess I should have made this thread under another name. undecided

To those asking whether I swallow or chew- well I tend to leave it in my mouth for a bit to appreciate the smell and aroma and then I swallow.. tongue
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by maclatunji: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2012
kandiikane:
God forbid bad thing! Back to sender.

Erm, I guess I should have made this thread under another name. undecided

To those asking whether I swallow or chew- well I tend to leave it in my mouth for a bit to appreciate the smell and aroma and then I swallow.. tongue

Maybe you might want to try edible clay
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by andyanders: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2012
@kandiikane

You need an urgent help to get out of this. Go straight to SCOAN for urgent deliverance now.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by idorenyintim(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2012
:oYOU JUST SAY SPECIFIC SAND, WHY NOT ALL KINDS OF SAND,PROVIDED IT IS CALLED "SAND" ;DFROM EVERY CORNERS OF THE WORLD. cry
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by groovie(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2012
na geophagy b dat na. Maybe hook worm don cause iron deficiency. Go for check up and no talk am outside again. Wetin u want make ur pikin dey chop if u dey chop sand?
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2012
I don't like clay. It has a very weird taste.

@Groovie, I actually have thought about the worms because I eat alot of food but when I look in the mirror in the morning it looks like I have lost weight instead of gained.

I have been told to take worm medication but I am scared. I have had worms as a child before and since then my body just crawls at the sight of them. I have had bad experiences with worms(anything that crawls without hands or legs freak me out) imagine, how I will be like to see one coming out of my rear end. undecided
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by maclatunji: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2012
Here is a link that shows the wonderful healing qualities of eating edible clay. Take this you "deliverance lackeys" cheesy tongue

http://imva.info/index.php/2010/02/edible-clay/
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by maclatunji: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2012
kandiikane: I don't like clay. It has a very weird taste.

@Groovie, I actually have thought about the worms because I eat alot of food but when I look in the mirror in the morning it looks like I have lost weight instead of gained.

I have been told to take worm medication but I am scared. I have had worms as a child before and since then my body just crawls at the sight of them. I have had bad experiences with worms(anything that crawls without hands or legs freak me out) imagine, how I will be like to see one coming out of my rear end. undecided

Dude, everybody has worms.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by moderattor: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2012
@OP
its not a medical complication,
you have an evil spirit in you.
To confirm this , you should be seeing strange and evil dreams.
You need to see TB Joshua.
Yesterday, someone who eats soap for food was delivered.
In the past its been people who eat sand, chalk and paper, kerosene with biscuit, anthill and clay, 2 weeks ago it was a boy who eats his own faeces! He wraps it in paper like cigarette and sniffs it!
@OP just go and meet TB Joshua.
Go to ikotun ekpe in lagos and ask for the synagogue church of all nations.
When you get there tell them ur problem.
They'll interview you on camera and have you eat the sand on camera, so dont forget to go with a sample.
When you'll be prayed for it will be aired live accross tv stations world wide as he does every of his thingy.
So get ready for maximum exposure!
If u still have doubts, watch videos here www.youtube.com/scoanTV.
And dont forget to say it here when u are delivered.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by kandiikane(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2012
We do? I am talking about the worms that get in your body i.e hookworks, tape worms etc. Not those probiotics bacterias that are good for you?
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by maclatunji: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
kandiikane: We do? I am talking about the worms that get in your body i.e hookworks, tape worms etc. Not those probiotics bacterias that are good for you?

Ok
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by maclatunji: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
moderattor: @OP
its not a medical complication,
you have an evil spirit in you.
To confirm this , you should be seeing strange and evil dreams.
You need to see TB Joshua.
Yesterday, someone who eats soap for food was delivered.
In the past its been people who eat sand, chalk and paper, kerosene with biscuit, anthill and clay, 2 weeks ago it was a boy who eats his own faeces! He wraps it in paper like cigarette and sniffs it!
@OP just go and meet TB Joshua.
Go to ikotun ekpe in lagos and ask for the synagogue church of all nations.
When you get there tell them ur problem.
They'll interview you on camera and have you eat the sand on camera, so dont forget to go with a sample.
When you'll be prayed for it will be aired live accross tv stations world wide as he does every of his thingy.
So get ready for maximum exposure!
If u still have doubts, watch videos here www.youtube.com/scoanTV.
And dont forget to say it here when u are delivered.

TB Joshua must have an army of spammers on Nairaland promoting his interests undecided
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by groovie(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ah! Op. Stop dat fear na. Really u might just be asymptomatic na y wen u luk mirror u stil luk ok. Besides there are drugs dat crush instead of expel so u dont need to see d worms sef. U really nid the check up ehn.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by andyanders: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
@moderattor

That's a good advise to the op. Let him go to SCOAN and stop saying much here as here cannot deliver him rather, the man of God
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by ayobase(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Really?
First confession.
U need deliverance or discipline!
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by sirp2007: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Eating sand as an adult is abnormal.u need to go for pysch & med help.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by janita: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
if am right, u r talking abt the sand called nzu. dat particular sand is tempting and inviting esp.when ur pregnant. try and control urself wen u see or perceive it.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by MeGaStReEt: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
@OP Like how many tipper of sand you don eat No con dey bobo us for here ooo
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by jspac(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
4wardever: Stop it now cos not only can it damage your teeth, it can lead to gastrointestinal problems such as constipation, abdominal pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, and diarrhea.

BTW, since it was one of your childhood indulgence, you should have gotten over it by now or graduated to eating gravel or rocks. Seriously now, you need help!!!

A word is enough for the wise.
Lmao grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by jspac(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
bluestreak: no problem nah... business don show. I dey supply fine sand, white sand, sharp sand just name it. u dont even need wait till holiday to enjoy ur sand cakes,sand pies, sand rolls ... Wo! u need spiritual intervention.asap..
RofLmao cheesy
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by davades(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
4wardever: Stop it now cos not only can it damage your teeth, it can lead to gastrointestinal problems such as constipation, abdominal pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, and diarrhea.

BTW, since it was one of your childhood indulgence, you should have gotten over it by now or graduated to eating gravel or rocks. Seriously now, you need help!!!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! by binigirl(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
OP, get medical help biko,cos it definitely not good 2 be consumin sand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.