Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32059 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:10am On Mar 20, 2012
lagcity: angry angry angry angry this s.hit is not funny at all. OPC mofos shld have been there b4 the rapid response squad. fuuuck OPC!!!

Not that easy to mobilize such a disjointed group. We will see how things will unfold in the coming days. Fingers crossed. Odua tokan tokan.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2012
this s.hit is not funny at all. OPC mofos shld have been there b4 the rapid response squad. fuuuck OPC!!!
GBAM!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 4:14am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

Fam, allow it. Stop teasing people - and don't turn it into an Igbo bashing thread.

Why is she taking a jab at the Igbos?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 4:15am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

I'm not talking about an ARMY here for crying out loud. We just need the numbers if there's a SNC, or the National assembly. Niger/Delta got their 13% derivation because the whole South, including the Yorubas voted for it - if it was them by themselves - it would have been impossible. Northerners got Sharia because the whole North voted for it. It's called using NUMBERS to get what you want.

Okay, so what are this common interests you wish to vote for? What does your region want that the ibo man would be willing to say 'ay' for? You are living in la-la land, my friend. The day you start to understand that ibos and Yorubas can never truly work in unison, would be a good day for you, indeed.

Perhaps you want to lOok at the recently concluded presidential election and the way the HOA voted for their speaker to be reminded of the impossibility of your utopia dream.

It would never happen and it should never happen!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Eko Ile,

Since you live in Lagos, I hope you take pictures of the 500 buses Okorocha sent to pick up Uches and Obinnas. grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^

Why are you on this thread. Stop stalking her. LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE IS YORUBA, FOR YORUBA, TO BEAR A FULL-BLOODED YORUBA. Clear?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Eko Ile,

Dince you live in Lagos, I hope you take took pictures of the 500 buses Okorocha sent to pick up Uches and Obinnas. grin grin

Take note grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf:

Take note grin

Oloshi, mo ri nkan to se ni beyen.

Mo n fun e ni 15secs of fame e, you wont be getting another opportunity like that for the next 3 months. grin

PS: It's "take" not "took", I'm speaking in future tense. olodo angry Was Yoruba your 5th language? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2012
I can just imagine if this had happened in Igboland.

You Yorubas would have been rubbing this news in our face.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:21am On Mar 20, 2012
Yorubas can learn a lot from the Igbos of Onitsha and Aba.

They do not play around when it comes to this menace.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:

Okay, so what are this common interests you wish to vote for? What does your region want that the ibo man would be willing to say 'ay' for? You are living in la-la land, my friend. The day you start to understand that ibos and Yorubas can never truly work in unison, would be a good day for you, indeed.

Perhaps you want to lOok at the recently concluded presidential election and the way the HOA voted for their speaker to be reminded of the impossibility of your utopia dream.

It would never happen and it should never happen!

Ok, I give up. We'll continue to live in isolation, and the same goes for the Igbos as well - and allow the almajiris to continue to ra/pe us. If you know don't under the basics of politics, you're on your own. The Igbos should be our natural allies, but ZIK messed it up for his own greed - that's why the Northerners have been playing us against each other because they know the say we speak with one voice - it's game over for them. This generation needs to mend that bridge, and forget about ZIK and Biafra - we need to forge alliances, and put the North in their place, period.

The Hausa/Fulani are our natural political enemies - the Igbos brought themselves in the fold with greedy arse ZIK and Ojukwu.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by nduchucks: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2012
I'm ashamed of many of the posters on this thread. What we have here are a bunch of out of control youthful Nigerians who, if the story is accurate, went on a rampage when confronted about a possible crime they committed. Instead of you asking where the police and other security agents were and holding them accountable, you turned the issue into tribal bashing!

A very big shame on you!!! I may quit NL for 1 month in protest if you all keep this crap up.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:28am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf:

Desola is right here. No sane Lagosian or Yoruba would align with Ibos. Better to negotiate with Hausa than Ibos. Nothing in life would ever make me sit at a table with an Ibo man/woman. I dont think the Hausas killed the Yoruba guy out of sheer hatred, they simply did what we ( Yoruba people ) do every day, corporal punishment. In this case, it went really really awry. This is jungle justice at his worst and we are only angry because of the ethnicity of the people who carried out the "crime." Hausas and Yorubas have a long history of peaceful coexistence and respect for each other, unlike the Ibos. These things happen everyday, and stories like this happen on every street, including ours, because most of us abhor anti social behaviors. But it’s the other kind of story we see more of that get us agitated — the story about the guy whose anti-social behaviour got him killed in the hands of the 'other people.'

This post is pathetic.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 4:31am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

Ok, I give up. We'll continue to live in isolation, and the same goes for the Igbos as well - and allow the almajiris to continue to rape us. If you don't under the basics of politics, you're on your own. The Igbos should be our natural allies, but ZIK messed it up for his own greed - that's why the Northerners have been playing us against each other because they know the say we speak with one voice - it's game over for them. This generation needs to mend that bridge, and forget about ZIK and Biafra - we need to forge alliances, and put the North in their place, period.

The Hausa/Fulani are our natural political enemies - the Igbos brought themselves in the fold with greedy arse ZIK and Ojukwu.

Your idea is indeed valid and laudable but the impossibility of such alignment is not due to Yorubas not yielding but to the cunning, arrogant and greedy nature of the okoros. You say this generation needs to bridge the gap but isn't this same generation the ones filled with even more hatred than their parents? Can an average ibo member on here go a day without the mention of Yoruba or take a swipe at them? No? They are so fixated on us! I am equally fixated with them because of the alarming rate they are entering and inhabiting my region. I really would rather see a divided Nigeria, though a southern Nigeria would have been better but for the sake of the ibos, it can't come to being. Personally, I like the Delta and Edo people safe for that anuofia called Beaf.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:32am On Mar 20, 2012
ndu_chucks: I'm ashamed of many of the posters on this thread. What we have here are a bunch of out of control youthful Nigerians who, if the story is accurate, went on a rampage when confronted about a possible crime they committed. Instead of you asking where the police and other security agents were and holding them accountable, you turned the issue into tribal bashing!

A very big shame on you!!! I may quit NL for 1 month in protest if you all keep this crap up.

Phuck off forever! No no needs you and your gworo chewing mouth here undecided
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Yeske2(m): 4:34am On Mar 20, 2012
ekt_bear: No one should mention Igbo again in this thread.

They are irrelevant.

Stop bringing them up and face the issue at hand.

Man WTF is wrong with you guys? undecided

How can a land progress when the people of it are so scatterbrained and cannot face tasks they must deal with?
+100
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 4:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola is a certified coward. He is first hiding under a female username to post crap all over Nairaland.
BTW I wonder what is stopping those of you who think they can chase us out of Lagos. I just wonder what is stopping you.
Talk is cheap.
Sometimes I wish you would try nonsense.lol
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 4:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
See how Beaf, a neutral nler is always attacking Yorubas. Dude, you're the most neutral person in this section, I can see. tongue

You mean I can't attack Bittyend because he is Yoruba? What is this World coming to?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 4:41am On Mar 20, 2012
I have to apologize on behalf of the Igbos for this violent attack by the Hausas on their Yoruba brothers.
It is Igbo's fault and we hope it won't repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:42am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:

Your idea is indeed valid and laudable but the impossibility of such alignment is not due to Yorubas not yielding but to the cunning, arrogant and greedy nature of the okoros. You say this generation needs to bridge the gap but isn't this same generation the ones filled with even more hatred than their parents? Can an average ibo member on here go a day without the mention of Yoruba or take a swipe at them? No? They are so fixated on us! I am equally fixated with them because of the alarming rate they are entering and inhabiting my region. I really would rather see a divided Nigeria, though a southern Nigeria would have been better but for the sake of the ibos, it can't come to being. Personally, I like the Delta and Edo people safe for that anuofia called Beaf.

People abuse people all the time. Out here in the UK - you will see the same between the English, Welsh and Scottish people all the time - but they still share common interests. Don't you see Scottish blokes call English people "Ingerlanders?" You're too fixated on NL - in the real world - yorubas and Igbos are doing a lot of things together. Only the Biafran revisionist with bitterness in their heart are still hanging onto the Biafra pipe dream. Igbos just love to tease Yorubas about Lagos - they know when it kicks off - they will be in Enugu by the next morning. grin

This generation just need to forge that alliance and forget about the past - we all need to take charge of our destiny - take the power from the Northerners.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:43am On Mar 20, 2012
A Final Lagos Solution:

The Partion of Lagos amongst the Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw and Igbo. smiley

We have all claimed a piece of that city.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:45am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: Desola is a certified coward. He is first hiding under a female username to post crap all over Nairaland.
BTW I wonder what is stopping those of you who think they can chase us out of Lagos. I just wonder what is stopping you.
Talk is cheap.

You hide in America and spew fallacy like a clown. If Yorubas want Igbos out of Lagos by friday, they would do it, trust me. Y'all know how run away from Lagos every time there's a little fracas. Stop living in la la land - this is real life, mate. You will only win in Lagos in your dreams!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^

Count me out of any stupidddd alliance with the Ibos. I am sorry. You disaporans can go ahead and forge your alliance all you want. As for me an my household, I do not trust them at all.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 4:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: Desola is a certified coward. He is first hiding under a female username to post crap all over Nairaland.
Talk is cheap.

Hahaha...morafucker, na your mama put prick and two agbalumos there? Oloshi, you wanna pay for my sex change op?

Its just implausible for you that a woman can dish out your own bullshite to you?

We don't 'think' we can chase you out, we WILL SMOKE you all and your offspring out!!!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:46am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

You hide in America and spew fallacy like a clown. If Yorubas want Igbos out of Lagos by friday, they would do it, trust me. Y'all know how run away from Lagos every time there's a little fracas. Stop living in la la land - this is real life, mate. You will only win in Lagos in your dreams!

Tell that to the Hausa and Ijaw who have also claimed a piece of your land.

If you are strong enough then come and fetch us. tongue
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche: A Final Lagos Solution:

The Partion of Lagos amongst the Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw and Igbo. smiley

We have all claimed a piece of that city.

Claim? Why dont you start by claiming back your IPhone from that Akata? Apart from your immediate surrounding, where else do you know in Montgomery County?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf: ^^^

Count me out of any stupidddd alliance with the Ibos. I am sorry. You disaporans can go ahead and forge your alliance all you want. As for me an my household, I do not trust them at all.

fam, it's politics. The UK and France are arch rivals - but that doesn't stop them from forging together for their common interests. It's a well known fact that French people don't like British people and vice versa - but numbers work in politics, trust me.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2012
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:51am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf:

Claim? Why dont you start by claiming back your IPhone from that Akata? Besides your immediate surrounding, where else do you know in Montgomery County?

Face your true enemy before you start making unnecessary enemies.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:52am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche:

Tell that to the Hausa and Ijaw who have also claimed a piece of your land.

If you are strong enough then come and fetch us. tongue

You lot take civility for cowardice - I guess it's just an Igbo thing to tease Yoruba. It's all mind games - you want Yorubas to fight your battles for you, so you can take the easy way out grin

This thread is about almajiris and Yorubas - Igbos, please comot for front make we see road, attention seeking mofos. I don't know why you lot are all over this thread like a rash smh.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1: I have to apologize on behalf of the Igbos for this violent attack by the Hausas on their Yoruba brothers.
It is Igbo's fault and we hope it won't repeat itself again.

hehehe! cheesy cheesy grin grin

When we were kids (around 9-10 years old), one boy in our play group had a weird way of reacting when you provoke him. He would simply ignore you and start pushing the youngest member of our clique. This boy would NEVER confront the real foe. He would always take it out of whoever he thinks he can fight.
So, one day, he repeated the same thing with a "small boy" who newly moved into the neighborhood. The boy lifted him up, threw him to the ground and fed him with sand! shocked grin
That was how the new boy bought his "freedom" from this coward boy. grin

One day, some of you will provoke something in Lagos that you cannot handle. All these attempt to take out your frustration on Igbo will lead to something that can even change the ownership of Lagos permanently.We are not like aboki, but what I know for sure is that the Igbo have more investment in lagos than in any other part of Nigeria. FACT!
That alone will ensure that our reaction in Lagos will never resemble our reaction in the North. Be warned! angry cool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

You lot take civility for cowardice - I guess it's just an Igbo thing to tease Yoruba. It's all mind games - you want Yorubas to fight your battles for you, so you can take the easy way out grin

This thread is about almajiris and Yorubas - Igbos, please comot for front make we see road, attention seeking mofos. I don't know you lot are all over this thread like a rash smh.

Stop giving us the attention. You all need to stop mentioning us in your squabbles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / FG To Borrow $500m To Digitalize NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.