Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32051 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 4:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:
Your idea is indeed valid and laudable but the impossibility of such alignment is not due to Yorubas not yielding but to the cunning, arrogant and greedy nature of the okoros. You say this generation needs to bridge the gap but isn't this same generation the ones filled with even more hatred than their parents? Can an average ibo member on here go a day without the mention of Yoruba or take a swipe at them? No? They are so fixated on us! I am equally fixated with them because of the alarming rate they are entering and inhabiting my region. I really would rather see a divided Nigeria, though a southern Nigeria would have been better but for the sake of the ibos, it can't come to being. Personally, [b]I like the Delta and Edo people [/b]safe for that anuofia called Beaf.

And yet you spend the best part of your life insulting Isoko people when you have run marathons on the Igbo's. My dear, you lack "sontin," an am in need of a second wife. You know the drill! grin
By the time I commence bringing you "joy" of a pleasant type, you will wake every day with a glowing smile and will be too busy giving birth every Sunday to mouth off at Isoko peeps. Of course, your day will be gainfully spent adoring the pleasures of a potent bazooka. Deal? grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 4:55am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^

For Yorubas only. Cant you read the sign? No adulteration.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 4:56am On Mar 20, 2012
Look out the effort Yoruba guys here are putting in to divert the problem to Igbo/Yoruba bashing while they are being killed in Lagos by the Hausa.

I thought not long ago, the OPC showed their "strength" by displaying various range of locally made sophisticated weapons from sticks to broken bottles to iron bars to machetes while warning Boko Haram not to come to Yorubaland else Odua will descend yet again unto the earth. Little did we know that Boko Haram are already on location, right at the centre of Lagos. The question now is: where are OPC?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:57am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehehe! cheesy cheesy grin grin

When we were kids (around 9-10 years old), one boy in our play group had a weird way of reacting when you provoke him. He would simply ignore you and start pushing the youngest member of our clique. This boy would NEVER confront the real foe. He would always take it out of whoever he thinks he can fight.
So, one day, he repeated the same thing with a "small boy" who newly moved into the neighborhood. The boy lifted him up, threw him to the ground and fed him with sand! shocked grin
That was how the new boy bought his "freedom" from this coward boy. grin

One day, some of you will provoke something in Lagos that you cannot handle. All these attempt to take out your frustration on Igbo will lead to something that can even change the ownership of Lagos permanently.We are not like aboki, but what I know for sure is that the Igbo have more investment in lagos than in any other part of Nigeria. FACT!
That alone will ensure that our reaction in Lagos will never resemble our reaction in the North. Be warned! angry cool

Let them try. . .
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 4:57am On Mar 20, 2012
Igbo cyber thugs and the fake Eze just love huffing and puffing - Igbos won't hurt a fly in Lagos. I don't even know why some are myopic. You start a fight in Lagos, and all the Igbos in Lagos get cut off from the entire SE - whatever happens after that will be worse than Biafra war, trust me.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 4:58am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

People abuse people all the time. Out here in the UK - you will see the same between the English, Welsh and Scottish people all the time - but they still share common interests. Don't you see Scottish blokes call English people "Ingerlanders?" You're too fixated on NL - in the real world - yorubas and Igbos are doing a lot of things together. Only the Biafran revisionist with bitterness in their heart are still hanging onto the Biafra pipe dream. Igbos just love to tease Yorubas about Lagos - they know when it kicks off - they will be in Enugu by the next morning. grin

This generation just need to forge that alliance and forget about the past - we all need to take charge of our destiny - take the power from the Northerners.

I have told you to abandon that foolish dream but of course you may continue at your own peril.

You can't draw comparison with Welsh, England and Scotland and you know why? THEY ALL BLOODY SPEAK ENGLISH!!! They have the same lingua franca! Though a scottish would say he speaks scottish and a Welsh man, welsh, they all still speak a variant of English and that my friend, keeps them one!

English is a colonial language! We can at least be united in language first and all others would follow. Majority of Ghanaians speak twi even though they belong to different ethnicity and that alone gives them an identity. The Northerner share one language and when they say "rankaded", that is it! Can an Ibibio man communicate with an Edo man in a native "southern Nigeria" aside broken English? No!

The problem is that we don't share an identity which therefor make 'southern Nigeria" nothing but a geographical expression. Nothing truly binds us!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 4:59am On Mar 20, 2012
Deleted
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 5:00am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf: ^^^

For Yorubas only. Cant you read the sign? No adulteration.

Give us just two minutes and she will slap you when as much attempt that suggestion.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2012
I'm out, yo!!

Igbo tribal warriors and PC marines have taken over the thread - attention seeking Biafran mofos. The day Igbos try anything in Lagos; the ghost of Biafra will wake up - and the ethnic cleansing that will follow, will be worse than the Hutus and Tustsis. Smart Igbos know that! I don't even know how you're going to win in Lagos - if the fight was in ondo, it would have been a different balls - Lagos is different.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend: Igbo cyber thugs and the fake Eze just love huffing and puffing - Igbos won't hurt a fly in Lagos. I don't even know why some are myopic. You start a fight in Lagos, and all the Igbos in Lagos get cut off from the entire SE - whatever happens after that will be worse than Biafra war, trust me.

And you think you can defeat even only the Igbos in Lagos? lolz
And you also assume that Igboland will fold hands and sit on our a55 in the East.
Well, I don warn una.
You're welcome to try. Meanwhile face aboki for now if you can, else please shut up.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:04am On Mar 20, 2012
hausa have already publicly claimed kogi and kwara, they have been killing yorubas in ogun ,osun, oyo and now lagos and the best these nairaland yorubas can do is to start their igbo bashing, talk about cowardice and slave mentality.
meanwhile desola is actually a man claiming to be a woman. na so she go fight for odua when hausa/fulanis come for the rest of yorubaland she/she will instead run to onitsha or aba and start throwing punches in the air
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 5:04am On Mar 20, 2012
My question for the Yoruba is this, why bring up the Ndigbo in this thread?

Do you see us fighting your people in Lagos?

Face your true enemies and stop chasing SHADOWS!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 5:05am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:

I have told you to abandon that foolish dream but of course you may continue at your own peril.

You can't draw comparison with Welsh, England and Scotland and you know why? THEY ALL BLOODY SPEAK ENGLISH!!! They have the same lingua franca! Though a scottish would say he speaks scottish and a Welsh man, welsh, they all still speak a variant of English and that my friend, keeps them one!

English is a colonial language! We can at least be united in language first and all others would follow. Majority of Ghanaians speak twi even though they belong to different ethnicity and that alone gives them an identity. The Northerner share one language and when they say "rankaded", that is it! Can an Ibibio man communicate with an Edo man in a native "southern Nigeria" aside broken English? No!

The problem is that we don't share an identity which therefor make 'southern Nigeria" nothing but a geographical expression. Nothing truly binds us!

They don't speak the same language. Have you ever heard the Welsh language? This is Welsh: "Rhai pobl yn awyddus yr sylw" - do that sound or look English to you? It means: "Some people just love seeking attention" in English.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 5:06am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend: I'm out, yo!!

Igbo tribal warriors and PC marines have taken over the thread - attention seeking Biafran mofos. The day Igbos try anything in Lagos; the ghost of Biafra will wake up - and the ethnic cleansing that will follow, will be worse than the Hutus and Tustsis. Smart Igbos know that! I don't even know how you're going to win in Lagos - if the fight was in ondo, it would have been a different balls - Lagos is a different.

Baseless chest beating is their forte.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

You mean I can't attack Bittyend because he is Yoruba? What is this World coming to?

Ok, I see what's happening there. Just selective attack, even those worse had been said.

Just selective attack on these kind of thread grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 5:07am On Mar 20, 2012
lagos is no a yoruba land they should accept it cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Yeske2(m): 5:08am On Mar 20, 2012
Why are some Yorubas still living in denial or is it a form of psychological weapon here?
Hausa and Yoruba youths clash in Lagos and the heat has been turned on the Igbos. Instead of encouraging your peeps around mile 12 to develope some liver and think of sending reinforcement to them, you are here talking trash.
Ok blame the Igbos for the hacking and killing of Yorubas by Fulanis in the SW just remember that such can't happen in Aba or Onitsha, dem never born dem well. Continue living in denial and don't face YOUR problem squarely, BLAME THE IGBOS.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 5:10am On Mar 20, 2012
Nsobu, enyimba Enyi Nsobu nsobu enyimba Enyi. smiley
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 20, 2012
Yorubas brought up Igbos because Igbos started the instigation on NL.

What I find quite funny is that these same Igbos deny Lagos being Yorubaland, yet when something too big for them to handle comes up, Lgos becomes Yorubaland. Cowardice at its best.

Nobody is stoping igbos from posting crap and starting instigation on NL. But best remember that 90% of Lagos is "owned" by Igbos. If such riot is to escalate (like many ndigbos are praying for), the 90% will lose the most.

Just dont start packing out of Yorubaland, stay to get your own beatings. When the Yorubas start and finish with Hausas, who do you think the area boys will want to start with? tongue tongue
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

They don't speak the same language. Have you ever heard the Welsh language? This is Welsh: "Rhai pobl yn awyddus yr sylw" - do that sound or look English to you? It means: "Some people just love seeking attention" in English.

Nairaland!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 5:11am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

Not arguing that the wesldh don't speak welsh, heck they even have the welsh assembly where only welsh is poken but the bottom line is that they do still speak English albeit with welsh accent. When it comes to day to day communication with non welsh Britons, most of them, outside and inside Wales do speak English!!

I'll school you!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 5:11am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehehe! cheesy cheesy grin grin

When we were kids (around 9-10 years old), one boy in our play group had a weird way of reacting when you provoke him. He would simply ignore you and start pushing the youngest member of our clique. This boy would NEVER confront the real foe. He would always take it out of whoever he thinks he can fight.
So, one day, he repeated the same thing with a "small boy" who newly moved into the neighborhood. The boy lifted him up, threw him to the ground and fed him with sand! shocked grin
That was how the new boy bought his "freedom" from this coward boy. grin

One day, some of you will provoke something in Lagos that you cannot handle. [b]All these attempt to take out your frustration on Igbo will lead to something that can even change the ownership of Lagos permanently.[/b]We are not like aboki, but what I know for sure is that the Igbo have more investment in lagos than in any other part of Nigeria. FACT!
That alone will ensure that our reaction in Lagos will never resemble our reaction in the North. Be warned! angry cool

This they don't know. Everyone should live peacefully in Lagos and Igbos, naturally, will not provoke a conflict, we are peaceful people; but if by any chance things get out of control, the ownership of Lagos could change hands, no one knows. If one thinks that territories cannot be ceded in this age, then they are in for a shock.

Bottom line, live in peace with your neighbours like the Igbos.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2012
soon they will blame the igbos for allowing Hausa to kill them they so much believe in igbo power and might..........eeeyyaah we are like their back born sha..
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2012
cowards like Igbos will always run behind the Yorubas when shoit goes all out.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 5:12am On Mar 20, 2012
Yorubas can learn a lot from the Igbos of Onitsha and Aba.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 5:13am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

And you also assume that Igboland will fold hands and sit on our a55 in the East.
Well, I don warn una.
You're welcome to try. Meanwhile face aboki for now if you can, else please shut up.

You remember how the Hutus massacred the Tutsis with machetes and spears in three days, huh? That's how the ethnic cleansing in Lagos will be before people in East get to Lagos. Heck, they would have to go through Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and probably Osun before getting to Lagos - and those are some THOROUGH yoruba people. The deeds would have been done before there is call for a cease fire. You can ask the Hausas what happened to them in Lagos in 1999 - I was in Naija then, and I witnessed it. Phucking Hausa cripples were walking without a Pastor praying for them and dead bodies everywhere.

Be careful what you wish for!

I'm out for real, this time.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Dainfamous: 5:14am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
cowards like Igbos will always run behind the Yorubas when shoit goes all out.
what is it? is their any chances your heart got broken by igbo man? why always attacking igbomen,is that how much you dying for igbo thing smiley
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, I see what's happening there. Just selective attack, even those worse had been said.

Just selective attack on these [b]kind [/b]of thread grin

Abeg, stop trying to bait me jare! What kind of thread is it?
If you start from the first page, you will find who made it the "kind" of thread it is by attacking those who are not involved and spitting on our contributions. I am too shy to exactly point fingers at you. Lol!

From something that elicited genuine outrage, you guys have turned the thread into a joke. Its a bit of a miracle to me.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 5:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:

Not arguing that the wesldh don't speak welsh, heck they even have the welsh assembly where only welsh is poken but the bottom line is that they do still speak English albeit with welsh accent. When it comes to day to day communication with non welsh Britons, most of them, outside and inside Wales do speak English!!

I'll school you!

School me? I give up!

Nyt nyt grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 5:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Deleted
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

Well, I don warn una.

Yes, the same way Igbos did not fold hand when boko haram was busy redefining your population just a few months ago.

Let's be honest here, Igbos are simple cowards. They've been muted over years of "marginalization".
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

You remember how the Hutus massacred the Tutsis with machetes and spears in three days, huh? That's how the ethnic cleansing in Lagos will be before people in East get to Lagos. Heck, they would have to go through Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and probably Osun before getting to Lagos - and those are some THOROUGH yoruba people. The deeds would have been done before there is call for a cease fire. You can ask the Hausas what happened to them in Lagos in 1999 - I was in Naija then, and I witnessed it. Phucking Hausa cripples were walking without a Pastor praying for them and dead bodies everywhere.

Be careful what you wish for!

I'm out for real, this time.

You mean the same ones who ran away when a band of 15 man Ijaw militants stormed their state and kidnapped the Oba taking him to the creeks? lol undecided
A 15 man militants sacked whole local government areas.
You are not ashamed one bit.

One day, you will learn what we have already learned during the war; that is if you survive like we did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.