Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183389 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Chinonnyedike: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

You're just scoffing yourself in a bid to save face. grin grin grin grin

You're a mo_ron, a big one at that. grin

You're not ashamed of yourself. A graduate that can't differentiate between comparison and question. grin grin grin

For further discourse, get the answers to these questions correct especially number3;

Your assignments;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?

3) Find out the difference between "comparison and question".

u are the same im.becile that has been accusing others of being illiterates and I am shocked no one picked on your massacre of the English language- for emphasis, you repeated that line 3 times. shocked shocked

Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought SEEK? asylum in Nigeria

You are the illiterate here Igbo man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hbuyosh: ''Where would South Africa be without white people"? So black pipo, are u admitting that u are actually dumb and genetically defective, that without the presence of whites/asians u cannot do anything right in order to develop your societies?

On wednesday you must watch the game between SA and nigeria in cape town to witness the achievement of south africa government after 1994, our government built world class stadiums, air ports, malls,houses, and high ways. Everything that you see in south africa was build by south africans( Black SAns,whites and asians). Calabar stadium in your country is very bad, nigeria politicians must do something with your football stadiums. I watched the game between your country and congo last week. I wasn't impressed about everything I saw at supper sport channel. Fix your country guys, and talk later. Things are bad in nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

[s]u are the same im.becile that has been accusing others of being illiterates and I am shocked no one picked on your massacre of the English language- for emphasis, you repeated that line 3 times. shocked shocked
Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought SEEK? asylum in Nigeria
You are the illiterate here Igbo man...[/s]

This one is a silly drunk.

Common sense should tell you that we're discussing intelligence(someone called a question "comparison" ) not typos.

Observe and see errors even in the posts of the person I was engaging.

I've it in several posts simply because I copied and pasted them.

So wave good bye to dumbness by hanging yourself.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Hbuyosh(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrPSA:
On wednesday you must watch the game between SA and nigeria in cape town to witness the achievement of south africa government after 1994, our government built world class stadiums, air ports, malls,houses, and high ways. Everything that you see in south africa was build by south africans( Black SAns,whites and asians). Calabar stadium in your country is very bad, nigeria politicians must do something with your football stadiums. I watched the game between your country and congo last week.
My question was directed at these africans dismissing their brothers and sisters in SA as incapable of steering their country into a sophisticated economy that it is today, were it not for the whites. Do not they realise they are actually desparaging themselves as well? To me that is admitting the long held argumenent by the other races that we africans are a sub-human race incapable of complex thinking. Am not a Nigerian BTW, and I have never set a foot ther
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2014
MrPSA:

On wednesday you must watch the game between SA and nigeria in cape town to witness the achievement of south africa government after 1994, our government built world class stadiums, air ports, malls,houses, and high ways. Everything that you see in south africa was build by south africans( Black SAns,whites and asians). Calabar stadium in your country is very bad, nigeria politicians must do something with your football stadiums. I watched the game between your country and congo last week. I wasn't impressed about everything I saw at supper sport channel. Fix your country guys, and talk later. Things are bad in nigeria.

WORD
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 4:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Black government has built in only 20yrs more than what whites built in 350yrs. Remember whites built infrustructurefor only themselves, 4 million white population, and they left 48 million black South African in squalor. I will upload infrustructure built by this black government soon
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Hbuyosh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
14: Black government has built in only 20yrs more than what whites built in 350yrs. Remember whites built infrustructurefor only themselves, 4 million white population, and they left 48 million black South African in squalor. I will upload infrustructure built by this black government soon
To me, the most admirable endeavour of the black regime in SA is their trying to build a one society devoid of racial/ethnic/religious bias. SA is a somewhat more united country today than during the white-rule era. Again the govt there has really tried to build better,bigger and more infrastructure to augment the ones built during the apertheid era. The other African countries too can develop. It'll all depends with the policy of the govts, availability of quality education and most importantly, peace and stability. Unfortunately,these contries have for a long been bessoted by wars, diseases and misrule, they couldnt concentrate on development.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sirjerry(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

u are the same im.becile that has been accusing others of being illiterates and I am shocked no one picked on your massacre of the English language- for emphasis, you repeated that line 3 times. shocked shocked

You are the illiterate here Igbo man...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hbuyosh: To me, the most admirable endeavour of the black regime in SA is their trying to build a one society devoid of racial/ethnic/religious bias. SA is a somewhat more united country today than during the white-rule era. Again the govt there has really tried to build better,bigger and more infrastructure to augment the ones built during the apertheid era. The other African countries too can develop. It'll all depends with the policy of the govts, availability of quality education and most importantly, peace and stability. Unfortunately,these contries have for a long been bessoted by wars, diseases and misrule, they couldnt concentrate on development.

so "technically" speaking Apartheid was a good thing cause it galvanized all the ethnic groups into focusing on a single enemy...."the regime".
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hbuyosh: My question was directed at these africans dismissing their brothers and sisters in SA as incapable of steering their country into a sophisticated economy that it is today, were it not for the whites. Do not they realise they are actually desparaging themselves as well? To me that is admitting the long held argumenent by the other races that we africans are a sub-human race incapable of complex thinking. Am not a Nigerian BTW, and I have never set a foot ther

My brother; Nigerian government is failing the people of nigerian, that isn't a secrete. I don't know nigeria, but judging from the distance, I can see serves delivery in nigeria is very poor( roads, housing, stadiums, electricity everything is almost bad). I don't expect to see that happen in a biggest economy in the continent. The people of that country prefer running away to other countries in huge numbers instead of solving their problems back home in nigeria. No one will respect them till they resolve their problems(if available) peacefully. We are trying to help our brothers and sisters here by telling them the truth. "Rich country but poor people," that doesn't make sense, something is wrong and it need urgent attention. I always wondering why the people of nigeria from this side are protecting a failing state. Nothing personal. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Hbuyosh(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
morpheus24:

so "technically" speaking Apartheid was a good thing cause it galvanized all the ethnic groups into focusing on a single enemy...."the regime".

Apartheid was so bad ,it brought together strange bedfellows. But unlike in most African countries where once the unpopular regime is kicked out, the groups that were once united in the struggle turn against each other in their mad scramble for the state's goodies, messing up their country in the end. SA didnt regress into that situation. The various protagonists in the struggle against apartheid are still united and still share the vision of creating a united,progressive, democratic, multiracial state. See the black SA regime provide a very good lesson to the rest of the world on proper human relation.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Hbuyosh(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrPSA:

My brother; Nigerian government is failing the people of nigerian, that isn't a secrete. I don't know nigeria, but judging from the distance, I can see serves delivery in nigeria is very poor( roads, housing, stadiums, electricity everything is almost bad). I don't expect to see that happen in a biggest economy in the continent. The people of that country prefer running away to other countries in huge numbers instead of solving their problems back home in nigeria. No one will respect them till they resolve their problems(if available) peacefully. "Rich country but poor people," that doesn't make sense, something is wrong and it need urgent attention. I always wondering why the people of nigeria from this side are protecting a failing state. Nothing personal. Peace.
They had a lot of coups and regimes changes, probably more than any othe country in Africa. That means they never really had time to develop. With the onset of democracy there, things are looking up.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Hbuyosh: Apartheid was so bad ,it brought together strange bedfellows. But unlike in most African countries where once the unpopular regime is kicked out, the groups that were once united in the struggle turn against each other in their mad scramble for the state's goodies, messing up their country in the end. SA didnt regress into that situation. The various protagonists in the struggle against apartheid are still united and still share the vision of creating a united,progressive, democratic, multiracial state. See the black SA regime provide a very good lesson to the rest of the world on proper human relation.

Tribalism is rife in SA even if it's underlying. In my opinion, the systems and structures left in place post Apartheid make it difficult for the country to disintegrate "as quickly" as most other African nations.

The "antagonists" who still reside within the country continue to practice "racism" in all manners be it institutional or outright. A multi- racial state will be difficult to attain as long as one class of people continue to believe they are "privileged. What pacifies a lot of people is the ability to maintain(white) and the promise to attain(black) wealth.

Take the US as an example. How many years since the emancipation proclamation, reconstruction, civil right bills, Barack Obama and America is still divided on racial lines.

Don't buy it.

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j0O5aS-LFY&index=17&list=UUI3RT5PGmdi1KVp9FG_CneA[/flash]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Hbuyosh: To me, the most admirable endeavour of the black regime in SA is their trying to build a one society devoid of racial/ethnic/religious bias. SA is a somewhat more united country today than during the white-rule era. Again the govt there has really tried to build better,bigger and more infrastructure to augment the ones built during the apertheid era. The other African countries too can develop. It'll all depends with the policy of the govts, availability of quality education and most importantly, peace and stability. Unfortunately,these contries have for a long been bessoted by wars, diseases and misrule, they couldnt concentrate on development.

WORD
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ChukwuCantDie: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
I will just leave this small excerpt about the South African military written by an American organization known as the Jamestown Foundation.

"Life in the South African military is not seen as desirable by many potential recruits. Pay can be erratic, HIV rates are as high as 25% (making these troops unavailable for external deployment) and an estimated 35% of South Africa’s military barracks have been classed as unfit for human occupation since 2007 (Mail & Guardian [Johannesburg], April 21, 2012). Without money to operate sophisticated equipment, skilled staff continue to flee at the end of their enlistment and there is little opportunity for new recruits to train in skills useful in the civilian world. Parliament’s Joint Standing Committee on Defense has described R.ape of women in the SANDF as “common,” adding that many female recruits have been impregnated by their instructors (BUAnews, November 26, 2011)."

"Racial abuse of black subordinates by white senior officers also remains a problem 19 years into the integration process. South African troops are unionized and have at times clashed with police during pay disputes."

White people are abusing blacks in South Africa in the year 2014....and they allow it...not only are they disgraceful and an embarrassment to themselves but they are an embarrassment to all Africans around the world. I strongly dislike the fact those stup1d bush boys down there are viewed as being a part of my tribe by people outside of Africa. This is extremely shameful and embarrassing. Don't ever come back on here talking about "rainbow nation" the only thing rainbow in SA is that gay pride parade you allow the whites to have in your country every year.

Also in case you did not know already, South Africa is the officially the most uneducated nation on the planet according to the yearly rankings.
South Africa is also the world rape and AIDS capital and the most gang infested country in the whole of Africa, disgraceful.

Why is your capital named after the white man who orchestrated the extermination of the native South Africans? What did Mandela do for any of you?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2014
ChukwuCantDie: I will just leave this small excerpt about the South African military written by an American organization known as the Jamestown Foundation.

"Life in the South African military is not seen as desirable by many potential recruits. Pay can be erratic, HIV rates are as high as 25% (making these troops unavailable for external deployment) and an estimated 35% of South Africa’s military barracks have been classed as unfit for human occupation since 2007 (Mail & Guardian [Johannesburg], April 21, 2012). Without money to operate sophisticated equipment, skilled staff continue to flee at the end of their enlistment and there is little opportunity for new recruits to train in skills useful in the civilian world. Parliament’s Joint Standing Committee on Defense has described R.ape of women in the SANDF as “common,” adding that many female recruits have been impregnated by their instructors (BUAnews, November 26, 2011)."

"Racial abuse of black subordinates by white senior officers also remains a problem 19 years into the integration process. South African troops are unionized and have at times clashed with police during pay disputes."

White people are abusing blacks in South Africa in the year 2014....and they allow it...not only are they disgraceful and an embarrassment to themselves but they are an embarrassment to all Africans around the world. I strongly dislike the fact those stup1d bush boys down there are viewed as being a part of my tribe by people outside of Africa. This is extremely shameful and embarrassing. Don't ever come back on here talking about "rainbow nation" the only thing rainbow in SA is that gay pride parade you allow the whites to have in your country every year.

Also in case you did not know already, South Africa is the officially the most uneducated nation on the planet according to the yearly rankings.
South Africa is also the world rape and AIDS capital and the most gang infested country in the whole of Africa, disgraceful.

Why is your capital named after the white man who orchestrated the extermination of the native South Africans? What did Mandela do for any of you?

WHAT DID YOU SMKE BEFORE YOU WRITE THIS
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2014
14:

WHAT DID YOU SMKE BEFORE YOU WRITE THIS

You know. I swear, these people are delusional. SMFH. The nerve to call us bush people when they are the ones looking like swamp things, running around in that muddy looking place.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2014
morpheus24:

Observation: There is serious religious and ethnic violence in the Northern part of Nigeria. Why is it many people from these parts of Nigeria; Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi Adamawa and Jos not flooding the SA embassies in Nigeria or South African Home affairs offices. All I hear are strong SE and SS accents plus an illiterate Home affairs officer in the video

Hmmmmm

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E[/flash]

Yes, the whole country is a mess, not just boko haram areas. Nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You know. I swear, these people are delusional. SMFH. The nerve to call us bush people when they are the ones looking like swamp things, running around in that muddy looking place.

can u imagine, they even eat each other.Real bush people.

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

NIGERIANS ENJOYING HUMAN FLESH

Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh of Muslims they Killed in Jos, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5HH48iKCM&feature=player_embedded

[img]http://zainabusman.files./2012/02/20110829013-1.jpg?w=717&h=538[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ym0g5Tobw&feature=player_embedded
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2014
I've come to realise that us South Africans have a different way of thinking compared to other African nationals. We move the Bleep on. We don't dwell on the past. Siyaphambili. Meaning, we go forward.

We're who we are & we're not going to change just to fit in with the rest of you all. People who didn't endure the terrors of Apartheid will never get that, shit like that changes you. It makes you look beyond petty bullshit & start looking at the bigger picture. You can't compare yourselves to us when we don't share the same life experiences. Apartheid was brutal, but it helped us understand important vs unimportant.

A city bearing the name of an oppressor is not important, it's simply a reminder of where we're coming from since the memories are slowly fading away. It's a good thing to have that glaring at us every day, so we don't take things for granted. Like I said, we're the moving on type of people. The only time we visit the past is when we celebrate the lives of those that passed in the hands of the struggle ie. Youth Day etc. Other than that it's...NEXT!!! We don't give a Bleep how the rest of you relate or not relate to that. It's not about you fuckers anyway. Concentrate on fixing your own shit first & for God's sake, get some inner peace. WTF.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2014
ZDee:

can u imagine, they even eat each other.Real bush people.

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

NIGERIANS ENJOYING HUMAN FLESH

Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh of Muslims they Killed in Jos, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5HH48iKCM&feature=player_embedded

[img]http://zainabusman.files./2012/02/20110829013-1.jpg?w=717&h=538[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ym0g5Tobw&feature=player_embedded

Ewwww. Only in Mumustan aka Nigeria do things like that happen. What is wrong with these folks? Eating baboons & humans. Gross. No wonder most of them stink.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
ZDee:
Yes, the whole country is a mess, not just boko haram areas. Nigeria is hell on earth.

Yet you don't see the people in the boko haram areas running to SA.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
morpheus24:

Yes you do find them in SA, Saudi Arabia that is and other stable muslim countries.

Ofcos the folks from SE & SS are second class citizens in Nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
morpheus24:

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
14: https://www.nairaland.com/1898587/jonathan-port-harcourt-owerri-express-road
Take a look at the real MESS

while you are looking at that one, look at this one too. They used good roads to speed away I might add

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYpXn2iEuIc[/flash]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2014
morpheus24:

while you are looking at that one, look at this one too. They used good roads to speed away I might add

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYpXn2iEuIc[/flash]

So Roads and Hijacking are one thing according to you, Atleast those who were involved were arrested, have you arrested the Abuja bombers or found the 250 girls, NO. Then shut-up
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2014
14:
So Roads and Hijacking are one thing according to you, Atleast those who were involved were arrested, have you arrested the Abuja bombers or found the 250 girls, NO. Then shut-up

The guys are gonna get out of jail after they bribe the police, don't worry. After all Oscar got away with murder.

Here's another one for you. Tomorrow you guys will blame the Naajerians....no no its the Zimbabweans....no the Mozambicans for this crime too.

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5_sFrbVt1Q&list=PL2BJTpLEt7O7dAsGjSf0Vg4dlpEnw1gqZ[/flash]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hbuyosh: Apartheid was so bad ,it brought together strange bedfellows. But unlike in most African countries where once the unpopular regime is kicked out, the groups that were once united in the struggle turn against each other in their mad scramble for the state's goodies, messing up their country in the end. SA didnt regress into that situation. The various protagonists in the struggle against apartheid are still united and still share the vision of creating a united,progressive, democratic, multiracial state. See the black SA regime provide a very good lesson to the rest of the world on proper human relation.

+1

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by SPOPOVICH: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
DAMN HYPOCRITES, NEEDING ZIMBABWEAN FARMERS TO FEED THEM.

Zimbabwean farmers grow Nigeria's green revolution

Alan Jack flew his dairy cows from South Africa to Nigeria
Seven years ago a small group of Zimbabweans were invited to lead Nigeria's green revolution. Forced off their farms by Robert Mugabe's land reforms, this was their chance to start again.

The offer from the west Nigerian state of Kwara was an attractive one. Fertile land, generous loans and political backing in return for their expertise.

The Zimbabweans needed work and the Nigerians wanted to show that Africa's economic giant could move from importing almost all of its food to feeding itself. On paper at least it appeared a good match.

"People said you're crazy to go up there," Pete du Toit, one of the farmers says with a smile as he remembers the first discussions in 2004. "The impression we had of Nigeria at that stage was very bad. Crime, drugs, corruption."

Mr du Toit is now one of the Shonga Farm's success stories.

Each of the 13 men who travelled north were given 1,000 hectares near the Niger River to run as a separate business entity. Mr du Toit chose what has so far proved to be one of the more successful ventures - chickens.

Four hundred hectares of his land has been turned into fields of soya. It is then processed and used to fatten up chicks in two specially cooled henhouses. Nigeria's top supermarkets now buy his birds.

"By applying the right techniques and the right fertilizers I've got a very good farm, a very fertile farm," Mr du Toit says.

Not everyone has been so fortunate. As I catch up with Alan Jack he is deep in conversation with a representative from Shonga Farm.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1470038_Unknown-2_jpeg0df5ef6925648d90ac054b43879d51e8[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1470039_Unknown-1_jpeg63e8cdb3b1206c795a8a68c7906a8c6b[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1470040_Unknown_jpegca3ec1ea09c678b3015d4c37807ddfab
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by kwametut: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
@MrP
Zimbabwean farmers will return to Zimbabwe soon after Mugabe dies and hes only showing 2 people. Ithought he said over a million or thosands even hundreds thats so Igbo broer.

FLAT HEAD EMPTY vessels at their best.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.