Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182936 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Mandela had never sought asylum in Nigeria.

Care to show me where anyone debunked Amaechi's claims?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Yes, Amaechi told lies about Madiba. He knew well that Madiba was an icon and he wanted to elevate himself by using his name to his advantage.

Vacuous trash!

You must be a kid, hun?

Elevate himself by lying against the dead?

Btw, what will he gain after elevating himself?

Just show me where Amaechi's claims were faulted and stop vomiting craps.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2014
how did such a simple question go all the way to 160 meaningless pages?

Question : Where Would South Africa Be Without White People?
Answer : In the dump like other sub saharan countries .

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

You're just scoffing yourself in a bid to save face. grin grin grin grin

You're a mo_ron, a big one at that. grin

You're not ashamed of yourself. A graduate that can't differentiate between comparison and question. grin grin grin

lol, grin ;d

your post below, u r fooling no one. u r only exposing urself. grin grin

anyone reading your post will tell the intention of ur question.
tell me why asked the question of not to compare naai-gerians with Chinese....

iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.
please don't commit suicide! grin

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

I think your brain run on drugs, try taking more drugs. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 1:12am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:
Vacuous trash!
You must be a kid, hun?
Elevate himself by lying against the dead?
Btw, what will he gain after elevating himself?
Just show me where Amaechi's claims were faulted and stop vomiting craps.

Remember, Mandela was an ICON, there had never been any human being who had been on the same level like him on the mother earth, other than JESUS.

Check" Amaechi' s claim does not add up.

Here is Mandela's timeline from 1960-1969.

http://www.sahistory.org.za/topic/nelson-mandela-timeline-1960-1969
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2014
theSlayer: how did such a simple question go all the way to 160 pages?

Question : Where Would South Africa Be Without White People?
Answer : In the dump like other sub saharan countries .

the question was answered a long time ago, go back to the first ten pages.

We're just having fun with plaatkoppers..
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Care to show me where anyone debunked Amaechi's claims?

ameachi is a lier and a false claimer like all naai-gerians,
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:18am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

[s]lol, grin ;d

your post below, u r fooling no one. u r only exposing urself. grin grin
anyone reading your post will tell the intention of ur question.
tell me why asked the question of not to compare naai-gerians with Chinese....[/s]

Nobody cares about the intention of my question, lunatic! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You called it "comparison". grin grin grin

You're my doormat and I own you! grin

Don't quote me again till you find out the difference between question and comparison. grin grin

Dullard!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Remember, Mandela was an ICON, there had never been any human being who had been on the same level like him on the mother earth, other than JESUS.

That old goat ameachi is a lier, lmao grin grin

why did he only say these after madiba's passing?

Naai-gerians are known claimers. no one takes their word seriously.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2014
6 months is a long time and Mandela could have spoke about it in his long walk to freedom biography. You see why Nigerians were denied platform to pay their last respect during Mandela's memorial service. It is because they like to be forward with lies and false claims.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Amaechi made those claims after Mandela died.

What I asked for is to see any of his family members debunking Amaechi's claims.

Or get me lists of countries that Mandela sought asylum in, while usain bolting from the whites.
grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

ameachi is a lier and a false claimer like all naai-gerians,

Doormat, only wise peeps are allowed to quote me not moronic dullards.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:28am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Nobody cares about the intention of my question, lunatic! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You called it "comparison". grin grin grin

You're my doormat and I own you! grin

Don't quote me again till you find out the difference between question and comparison. grin grin

Dullard!

My slave, u r as dumb as a goat. lmao grin grin

So you just ask whatever question pops into you peanut brain?

your post again, the intention is quite clear..

iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2014
@Msazua, What was the essence of Amaechi saying those things before Mandela died without being asked?

How many of the peeps that helped Mandela came out to say it before his death? Its irrelevant.

Mind you, Nnamdi Azikiwe Nigeria's first president is in that story...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:34am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Doormat, only wise peeps are allowed to quote me not moronic dullards.

grin grin
The smileys are gone, now he's frustrated,

why r y'all such claimers? the old goat was lying like a typical naai-gerian. just give it up dummy..
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2014
The question where SA would be without white people seeks to undermine cognitive abilities of black people. If Nigerians, Kenyans and others could manage to bring and put up the little that they got to develop their respective countries to the level that they are today, why would black South Africans fail.

Ever since the fall of apartheid, the black ANC government has built lot of infrastructure which was never there during apartheid, from roads, electricity, sewage, taps, stadiums, houses, etc.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize: @Msazua, What was the essence of Amaechi saying those things before Mandela died without being asked?

How many of the peeps that helped Mandela came out to say it before his death? Its irrelevant.

The old goat is lying, just give up.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize: @Msazua, What was the essence of Amaechi saying those things before Mandela died without being asked?

Amaechi lied, that's all. His claims are unsupportive of many books of madiba and even during his life he never even mentioned anything about it. From today just know that Amaechi was lying to teeth.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:42am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

The old goat is lying, just give up.

Where are the answers to my questions?

Especially this;

Find out the difference between "comparison and question".
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Amaechi lied, that's all. His claims are unsupportive of many books of madiba and even during his life he never even mentioned anything about it. From today just know that Amaechi was lying to teeth.

Trash! Trash!! Trash!!! No substance!

Now tell me was it in Mandela's book or any south African book that Nigerian students were levied to support "their African brothers" in south Africa?

Was it in any south African book that Nigeria offered free education, accommodation, feeding, etc to blek south Africans in Nigeria during apartheid?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Where are the answers to my questions?

Especially this; Your assignments;

Find out the difference between "comparison and question".

Always giving assignments, grin grin

why don't u first explain your below post to us..

iconize:

Infantile rants.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Trash! Trash!! Trash!!! No substance!

Now tell me was it in Mandela's book or any south African book that Nigerian students were levied to support "their African brothers" in south Africa?

Was it in any south African book that Nigeria offered free education, accommodation, feeding, etc to blek south Africans in Nigeria during apartheid?

Those students were scammed, lmao. grin grin

You know how corrupt y'all are..

Naai-gerians scamming their own since 1913
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

Always giving assignments, grin grin

why don't u first explain your below post to us..

You've been declared persona non grata on Nairaland till further notice for lack of knowledge.

My last post to you....
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

You've been declared persona non grata on Nairaland till further notice for lack of knowledge.

My last post to you....

no more assignments, No more smileys, the goat is as frustrated as fck grin grin

Your post still needs explaining,

iconize:

Infantile rants.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza: The question where SA would be without white people seeks to undermine cognitive abilities of black people. If Nigerians, Kenyans and others could manage to bring and put up the little that they got to develop their respective countries to the level that they are today, why would black South Africans fail.
Ever since the fall of apartheid, the black ANC government has built lot of infrastructure which was never there during apartheid, from roads, electricity, sewage, taps, stadiums, houses, etc.

but why is it then that all other sub saharan African countries "without" white settler populations are not on PAR with the pseudo-African state called SOUTH AFRICA in terms of infrastructure. What created this developmental divide?

Do the rest of us in Africa lack that "cognitive ability" when almost every country in Africa is rich with natural and human resources?

The answer to the above questions doesn't undermine anybody, it simply alludes to the answer to the question "Where would South Africa be without white people"

ANSWER: remove white people, you get just another sub-saharan African country.

Why can't you guys deal with this reality?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 2:05am On Sep 08, 2014
morpheus24:

but why is it then that all other sub saharan African countries "without" white settler populations are not on PAR with the pseudo-African state called SOUTH AFRICA in terms of infrastructure. What created this developmental divide?

Do the rest of us in Africa lack that "cognitive ability" when almost every country in Africa is rich with natural and human resources.

The answer to the above questions alludes to the answer to the question "Where would South Africa be without white people"

It would still be paradise compared to naai-geria, that's certain..
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 2:07am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:
It would still be paradise compared to naai-geria, that's certain..

Maybe, but that's a hypothetical. We can never truly know,

Unless of course you move all 5+ million whiter saffers to Orania. The coloreds are technically black anyways.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 2:19am On Sep 08, 2014
morpheus24:

Maybe, but that's a hypothetical. We can never truly know,

Unless of course you move all 5+ million whiter saffers to Orania. The coloreds are technically black anyways.

Isn't naai-geria hell on earth?

Boko haram in the north

flesh eating cannibals in the middle belt

kidnappers and baby factories in the SE

oil bickering and mend in the SS

armed robbers & ritualist in the SW

that's hell on earth right there bro.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:
Isn't naai-geria hell on earth?
Boko haram in the north
flesh eating cannibals in the middle belt
kidnappers and baby factories in the SE
oil bickering and mend in the SS
armed robbers & ritualist in the SW
that's hell on earth right there bro.

You can pretty much identify and tranpose any one of the above 'situations' into any state in Africa including the very much alive bantustan "locations" in South Africa.

Evidence is un-convincing.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:
travelers, do travelers seek asylum in other countries? ;d ;d
isn't that what people running away from the dire situation in their country do?
all4naija, we know what you really think about your country and people, you true feelings are all over the forum. grin grin

Observation: There is serious religious and ethnic violence in the Northern part of Nigeria. Why is it many people from these parts of Nigeria; Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi Adamawa and Jos not flooding the SA embassies in Nigeria or South African Home affairs offices. All I hear are strong SE and SS accents plus an illiterate Home affairs officer in the video

Hmmmmm

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E[/flash]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2014
morpheus24:
Do the rest of us in Africa lack that "cognitive ability" when almost every country in Africa is rich with natural and human resources?
The answer to the above questions doesn't undermine anybody, it simply alludes to the answer to the question "Where would South Africa be without white people"
ANSWER: remove white people, you get just another sub-saharan African country.
Why can't you guys deal with this reality?

Categorically, I would state that your stance to this issue is preposterous. It would equally reduce to saying that Nigeria of all west African countries appears to have a better infrastructure than the rest. SA same as Nigeria is developed because of its fortune in the endowment of natural resources and not because of a white man. Unfortunately, many African countries are not equally endowed same as SA and Nigeria. However, I believe that despite the whites contribution of developments in SA, blacks would have equally achieved the same level of development, perhaps even more.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2014
in the ancient world when west africans were selling their own people to Americans and Europeans,black south Africans were busy fighting the colonizers,that's why the Zulu people were the only black nation to defeat the colonizers in the battle field....with this piece am trying to show that black south Africans believe that they can equate any task done by white people....the constitution of the black government of SA is regarded as one of the best in the world,SA democracy is also regarded as one of the best globally....without white people SA would have been far better than what it is today that's why our infrastructure is far much better than it was before 1994,the progress continues..let those who are mentally enslaved use their skin colour to justify their failure,nobody cares..

Msauza:

Categorically, I would state that your stance to this issue is preposterous. It would equally reduce to saying that Nigeria of all west African countries appears to have a better infrastructure than the rest. SA same as Nigeria is developed because of its fortune in the endowment of natural resources and not because of a white man. Unfortunately, many African countries are not equally endowed same as SA and Nigeria. However, I believe that despite the whites contribution of developments in SA, blacks would have equally achieved the same level of development, perhaps even more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.