Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182933 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
morpheus24:

Observation: There is serious religious and ethnic violence in the Northern part of Nigeria. Why is it many people from these parts of Nigeria; Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi Adamawa and Jos not flooding the SA embassies in Nigeria or South African Home affairs offices. All I hear are strong SE and SS accents plus an illiterate Home affairs officer in the video

Hmmmmm

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E[/flash]

Stark illiterate for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Eroza, are you going to watch the match?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
You should know by now that SA is rich in natural resources,even the SA weather is very different with those of other African countries...SA is surrounded by oceans and more importantly black south Africans share same culture and languages...remember white people did not go to Europe and ask money to build SA ,all the money was generated here,thanks to our minerals ...not forgetting our beautiful weather for making the environment conducive....uncreative people will always use their skin colour to justify their failure.

author=morpheus24]

but why is it then that all other sub saharan African countries "without" white settler populations are not on PAR with the pseudo-African state called SOUTH AFRICA in terms of infrastructure. What created this developmental divide?

Do the rest of us in Africa lack that "cognitive ability" when almost every country in Africa is rich with natural and human resources?

The answer to the above questions doesn't undermine anybody, it simply alludes to the answer to the question "Where would South Africa be without white people"

ANSWER: remove white people, you get just another sub-saharan African country.

Why can't you guys deal with this reality?[/quote]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
am in Johannesburg,the match is in Capetown,beside that match will simultaneously be played with the rugby match between the sharks and the bulls therefore my eyes will be glued on that rugby game

iconize: Eroza, are you going to watch the match?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nonsense...so you want SAns to impose leaders to basotho,you are using the word primitive unnecessary...i will be there when your country men sacrifice you to the gods..lol

all4naija:
Oh, yeah! Tell that to uneducated juvenile not me. Have they arrested the coup plotters and restore the prime minister back to his seat yet? Not until your overrated regional power nation has brought all the coup plotters to book I would still look down on your president capacity to fight those who are willing to pull the continent back into prehistoric time with their primitiveness, like Boko Haram is trying to do in the Northern part of Nigeria

Stop pointing to common quote to make your country looks like a superpower when it is not. Nigeria being the GIANT of Africa doesn't usually show off to the people of the continent but the people have to humble themselves to help when necessary.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok,do you have a professional basketball league in Nigeria?

iconize:

Rugby is boring. embarassed
I even prefer basketball to rugby.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:
Categorically, I would state that your stance to this issue is preposterous. It would equally reduce to saying that Nigeria of all west African countries appears to have a better infrastructure than the rest. SA same as Nigeria is developed because of its fortune in the endowment of natural resources and not because of a white man.Unfortunately, many African countries are not equally endowed same as SA and Nigeria. However, I believe that despite the whites contribution of developments in SA, blacks would have equally achieved the same level of development, perhaps even more.

I am guessing the Congo which has the richest deposit of mineral resources doesn't count?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:
Trust an ape-gerian to think the world cares about the differences between ape-gerians.
No one cares where exactly the monkey is from in the zoo. It's still a monkey.
Always looking to talk about "northerners this", "southerners that".
That's why the end result is a madhouse nation. One half pulls east, the other pulls west; and all the primates think they are the oga at the top.

The settlers didn't care about ethnic differences any which way when they arrived, how much more a part neanderthal "mukiwa" masquerading as an "African". The point is lost to a cold adapted mind that doesn't really belong on the continent.

Dance for us "mukiwa."...dance till your feet hurt.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDJDX-FuKHc[/flash]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by adamskutty(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:
D grin grin grin grin
utter crap from a fowl anus explorer grin grin

My slave it has come to my notice that u were caught red handed exploring the anus of innocent fowls in ur cave grin grin u primitive,less privilege monkey with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroZA:
You should know by now that SA is rich in natural resources,even the SA weather is very different with those of other African countries...SA is surrounded by oceans and more importantly black south Africans share same culture and languages...remember white people did not go to Europe and ask money to build SA ,all the money was generated here,thanks to our minerals ...not forgetting our beautiful weather for making the environment conducive....uncreative people will always use their skin colour to justify their failure.

All the above stated pretty much supports my premise.

No White people, no rapid development, gold or no gold
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroZA: Ok,do you have a professional basketball league in Nigeria?

Maybe!

I'm not sure.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
That's your own black Nigerian perspective....if you guys don't wipe out that syndrome you will remain on the tail while countries like Kenya build world class infrastructure...i advice you to visit Nairobi or mombasa,you will be ashamed of your Lagos...due to your rich minerals,you are ahead of other west African nations,South Africa has got rich soil,without white people black south Africans would have effectively used that as an advantage...white people or no white people,without gold there would be no joburg...with gold joburg would have been there without whites,let me hear your black Nigerian version

morpheus24:

All the above stated pretty much supports my premise.

No White people, no rapid development, gold or no gold
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 50calibre(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
adamskutty: utter crap from a fowl anus explorer grin grin

My slave it has come to my notice that u were caught red handed exploring the anus of innocent fowls in ur cave grin grin u primitive,less privilege monkey with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed grin

Looooool guys please go easy on Sagamite, he is my property, my lap dog grin

I should be the one to slaughter him when the time is right.

Make me an offer & I will consider selling him to any of you guys.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Hbuyosh(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
''Where would South Africa be without white people"? So black pipo, are u admitting that u are actually dumb and genetically defective, that without the presence of whites/asians u cannot do anything right in order to develop your societies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.