Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182944 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

jungle noise.. grin grin

why r naai-gerians seeking asylum in SA?

Mmmhh, Good question.

Thats the question i ask myself everyday, why are they here? They left a Richest country in Africa and decided to come to the poor country, does that make sense
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Without the white people in that country it would have been the worst place in Africa. Yet, the black government is trying to relegate them to the background in the 21st which makes them look very primitive and uncultured. Can you imagine acclaimed most-developed-nation in African still having animosity for each others. Bwahaha... What a backward nation indeed! angry grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

Just tell me why I asked that question about Chinese?

A pseudo "graduate" that doesn't know the difference between comparison and question. grin

Which institute produced you?

All4naija, you see why peeps say south African universities are overrated. They produce graduates that doesn't know the difference between comparison and question. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2014
14:

Mmmhh, Good question.

Thats the question i ask myself everyday, why are they here? They left a Richest country in Africa and decided to come to the poor country, does that make sense

My own question;

Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

A pseudo "graduate" that doesn't know the difference between comparison and question. grin

All4naija, you see why peeps say south African universities are overrated. They produce graduates that doesn't know the difference between comparison and question. grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin . I don't take those primitive Zulus and Xhosas in their bucket poo system serious!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Why didnt Mandela mentioned it when he was alive? Why not even in his books? Mandela spoke about Algeria and why did he leave Nigeria? You are indeed masters of fabrication of lies.

Must Nigerians do everything for Y'all? grin grin grin

Lazy bums!

Make researches and stop being lazy!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2014
all4naija: It is not! What are crappy in my posts you still haven't been able to provide them here. You better point them out or remained silent with your miserable life in Mzansi. angry lipsrsealed

Shotap, moegoe
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2014
all4naija:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin . I don't take those primitive Zulus and Xhosas in their bucket poo system serious!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Best universities indeed!

If a university "graduate" can't tell the difference between question and comparison, I wonder if high school students can even write their names properly. grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:
Must Nigerians do everything for Y'all? grin grin grin
Lazy bums!
Make researches and stop being lazy!

The old man claims Mandela was in his house in 1962 for the period of six months, but the history of Mandela does not support it.

Here is the diary/timeline of Mandela from 1960-1969

http://www.sahistory.org.za/topic/nelson-mandela-timeline-1960-1969
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Zdee, don't come back here without answers to my questions!

Illiterate! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

More bombardments. grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about a man slaying his fellow man. grin grin

You don't know the difference between comparison and question. grin grin grin grin

Illiterate!

I own you zdee, you're my doormat. grin

Your assignments;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?

3) Find out the difference between "comparison and question".

ha hahahaha grin grin you can't run away from this my slave.

Again, here's the post I quoted, anybody with a brain reading this post can deduce the intention of your question.

tell me why did u ask the question?

Did u just ask it cause your peanut brain was farting nonsense as usual?

iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.
please don't commit suicide! grin

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

I think your brain run on drugs, try taking more drugs. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

The old man claims Mandela was in his house in 1962 for the period of six months, but the history of Mandela does not support it.

Here is the diary of Mandela from 1960-1963

Crap!

Mandela was a refugee in Nigeria like Thabo mbeki and other blek south Africans that were offered free education, accommodation and feeding.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2014
14:

Shotap, moegoe
I am not going to shut up! Please, I know my sh*t. You can't just ride over me like that. Mzansi Mumu! angry angry angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

More bombardments. grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about a man slaying his fellow man. grin grin

You don't know the difference between comparison and question. grin grin grin grin

Illiterate!

I own you zdee, you're my doormat. grin

Your assignments;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?

You see your government is misleading you by telling you lies that your country is the richest in Africa. Its like Richest country but Poor country. Botswana is rich, go to botswana you will see it is rich, but they say Nigeria is rich but you go there, the whole country is a big Slum
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2014
NELSON MANDELA DOES NOT KNOW THAT CRAZY OLD MAN. PEOPLE LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE TO CLAIM THAT THEY USED TO KNOW YOU. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE DIED KNOWING WELL THAT YOU CAN NEVER RAISE FROM DEAD TO DENY THEIR CLAIMS.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

So I can't tell me why you asked a question? now does that not show what an utter mo.ron you're? grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2014
all4naija: I am not going to shut up! Please, I know my sh*t. You can't just ride over me like that. Mzansi Mumu! angry angry angry

You know what those guys are going through, you ve been there b4, isn't it? Now living comfortable in the USA, when ;ast did you go back to Nigeria all4kak
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

ha hahahaha grin grin you can't run away from this my slave.

Again, here's the post I quoted, anybody with a brain reading this post can deduce the intention of your question.

tell me why did u ask the question?

Did u just ask it cause your peanut brain was farting nonsense as usual?

He calls it a question again and at the same time comparison.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're heavenly dumb! grin

Nobody cares about the intention of the question.

The issue is that I asked a question and you called it "comparison".grin grin grin This is how peeps fail exams.

You're a big illiterate! grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

Here is the diary/timeline of Mandela from 1960-1969

You know these people are claimers, they always make up shit to make themselves important, such inferiority complex grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

So I can't tell me why you asked a question? now does that not show what an utter mo.ron you're? grin grin

Man, you're an illiterate! grin grin grin

You trying to save face will only expose you more like its turning out now. grin grin grin

You can't differentiate between comparison and question.

What a moronic waste of space and time! grin grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Crap!

Mandela was a refugee in Nigeria like Thabo mbeki and other blek south Africans that were offered free education, accommodation and feeding.

That's a lie, I personally know Nelson Mandela and also read his books. He once visited our school from the morning until after school. We had the opportunity to ask him more about his life during apartheid years and he never mentioned anything about living in Nigeria for 6 months other than he visited quite a lot countries in Africa for just few days and had undergone military training in Algeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2014
14:

[s]You see your government is misleading you by telling you lies that your country is the richest in Africa. Its like Richest country but Poor country. Botswana is rich, go to botswana you will see it is rich, but they say Nigeria is rich but you go there, the whole country is a big Slum[/s]

I don't care what you say to hype your moronic country. grin grin

Y'all are moronic lazy lunatics with no brains!

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

He calls it a question again and at the same time comparison.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're heavenly dumb! grin

Nobody cares about the intention of the question.

The issue is that I asked a question and you called it "comparison".grin grin grin This is how peeps fail exams.

You're a big illiterate! grin
".

my slave, ur fooling no one. grin grin

Anybody reading you post will see that the intention of the question is to compare naai-gerians being in SA with Chinese being in africa.

again your post replying to someone telling you that naai-gerians are running away from their country.

iconize:

Infantile rants.

You're very pained and also dumb. grin I can visualize the look on your face. What blek south Africans don't like is; debunking their claims of being the best in Africa.
please don't commit suicide! grin

You said Nigerians are coming to your country probably because your country is "paradise", and I asked does it mean African countries are better than China because there are many Chinese in Africa.

I think your brain run on drugs, try taking more drugs. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

Anybody reading you post will see that the intention of the question is to compare naai-gerians being in SA with Chinese being in africa.

again your post replying to someone telling you that naai-gerians are running away from their country.

They are not running away from their country. They are travelers! The earlier you realize that the better for you to move on with your pathetic life.

Thank you.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Msauza:

That's a lie, I personally know Nelson Mandela and also read his books. He once visited our school from the morning until after school. We had the opportunity to ask him more about his life during apartheid years and he never mentioned anything about living in Nigeria for 6 months other than he visited quite a lot countries in Africa for just few days and had undergone military training in Algeria.

Its appalling how south Africans tend to deny truths.

So you mean an old man like Amaechi would be lying against the dead? embarassed

Okay now, has any member of Mandela's family or even Thabo mbeki denied that statement?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:
I don't care what you say to hype your moronic country. grin grin
Y'all are moronic lazy lunatics with no brains!
Moronic nation, Moronic peeps.

I now can see where have you inherited your DNA of 419 from. Where else other than from your ancestors who tell lies about the dead. That old chap must be sued by the Mandela's family for telling lies.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Man, you're an illiterate! grin grin grin

You trying to save face will only expose you more like its turning out now. grin grin grin

You can't differentiate between comparison and question.

What a moronic waste of space and time! grin grin
".

Expose me? my slave, u only exposed your dumb self?

U don't even know why you asked a question, what a mor.on.. grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:

Its appalling how south Africans tend to deny truths.

So you mean an old man like Amaechi would be lying against the dead? embarassed

Okay now, has any member of Mandela's family or even Thabo mbeki denied that statement?

Yes, Amaechi told lies about Madiba. He knew well that Madiba was an icon and he wanted to elevate himself by using his name to his advantage.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:00am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

You're just scoffing yourself in a bid to save face. grin grin grin grin

You're a mo_ron, a big one at that. grin

You're not ashamed of yourself. A graduate that can't differentiate between comparison and question. grin grin grin

For further discourse, get the answers to these questions correct especially number3;

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2014
all4naija:
They are not running away from their country. They are travelers! The earlier you realize that the better for you to move on with your pathetic life.

Thank you.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

travelers, do travelers seek asylum in other countries? ;d ;d

isn't that what people running away from the dire situation in their country do?

all4naija, we know what you really think about your country and people, you true feelings are all over the forum. grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2014
ZDee:

Expose me? my slave, u only exposed your dumb self?

U don't even know why you asked a question, what a mor.on.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Now its a question and not comparison anymore? grin grin grin grin grin

The motive of the question is not the prime issue.

The prime issue is that you can't differentiate between comparison and question. grin grin grin grin

Slaying a blek south African is as easy as reciting ABC because Y'all are dumb. grin grin grin grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2014
iconize:
You're not ashamed of yourself. A graduate that can't differentiate between comparison and question. grin grin grin
For further discourse, get the answers to these questions correct especially number3;
Your assignments;
iconize:
Your assignments;

Mandela had never sought asylum in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.