Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182923 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp:

There's nothing you can teach me about my own peoples history or culture.

You have nothing of substance to contribute anymore then you resort to provocative tribal bashing, and still have the audacity to say I'm hyperventilating when its clear from your posts that you are have xenophobic and tribalistic hatred towards south Africans.

There's been numerous threads on NL where naïve misinformed Nigerians have mocked South africa and its people even to the point where world respected leaders like mandela and desmond tutu have been compared to animals. It seems this has become a national pass time to rant your ignorance when some of you loose a debate or when your less informed about particular topics.

What do you want us to do? Keep quit while a few of you rant your ignorance?

Don't take people for fools, you knew full well, what you were saying.

I'm not in the mood to stoop to your level of misguided reasoning so please keep that ish to yourself
People are beginning to see your plan to smear Nigerians with falsity. The Nigerians on Nairaland have been on the forefront of praising the effort of the icons Mandela and Desmond Tutu than even the South Africans themselves. There are even places you disagree with me on the reputation of Mandela. Saying that Mandela is not what I think he is as to fighting for the equality of South African people. I am beginning to know your lying attitude in this forum. I can say it to your face that you are not a sincere individual. Nigerians hold Mandela and Desmond Tutu in high esteem. That is a complete fact!

One thing is clearer that you are the one who took my comment out of context. Now that you have systematically changed the topic to fit what you have been planning it to be, to make sure the truth is not found at the end, is no long a news. Nevertheless, I wouldn't allow this triviality stop me from speaking the truth about xenophobia in your society. The attack on the innocent African immigrants can't be left out of what is reality on ground in South Africa.

I never in any of my comments tried to prevent you from speaking your mind. Speaking your mind and going about painting my statement to be Nigerians' are totally two different things. And, that is an issue with you. You don't have to quit nor remained silent but always try to air your views in the light of facts as possible is necessary. That, you have failed to do only to attempt passing insults and blames across.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
all4naija: People are beginning to see your plan to smear Nigerians with falsity. The Nigerians on Nairaland have been on the forefront of praising the effort of the icons Mandela and Desmond Tutu than even the South Africans themselves. There are even places you disagree with me on the reputation of Mandela. Saying that Mandela is not what I think he is as to fighting for the equality of South African people. I am beginning to know your lying attitude in this forum. I can say it to your face that you are not a sincere individual. Nigerians hold Mandela and Desmond Tutu in high esteem. That is a complete fact!

One thing is clearer that you are the one who took my comment out of context. Now that you have systematically changed the topic to fit what you have been planning it to be, to make sure the truth is not found at the end, is no long a news. Nevertheless, I wouldn't allow this triviality stop me from speaking the truth about xenophobia in your society. The attack on the innocent African immigrants can't be left out of what is reality on ground in South Africa.

I never in any of my comments tried to prevent you from speaking your mind. Speaking your mind and going about painting my statement to be Nigerians' are totally two different things. And, that is an issue with you. You don't have to quit nor remained silent but always try to air your views in the light of facts as possible is necessary. That, you have failed to do only to attempt passing insults and blames across.

I've said what I wanted to say and no amount unfounded bickering would alter my view on you. So its up to you what you gonna do about it. This topic according to me is played I don't have time for debating the one issue over and over.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp:

I've said what I wanted to say and no amount unfounded bickering would alter my view on you. So its up to you what you gonna do about it. This topic according to me is played I don't have time for debating the one issue over and over.
Do I care what you think about me? NO!!! Of what difference does it make if you think I am a saint? No difference!!! Jeez! I think you are very funny!

It is absolutely clear people are beginning to see your true color here.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
all4naija: Do I care what you think about me? NO!!! Of what difference does it make if you think I am a saint? No difference!!! Jeez! I think you are very funny!

It is absolutely clear people are beginning to see your true color here.

Me funny so you find it funny to insult other cultures and play it of as nothing. I've seen your true colors a while ago and so has my fellow south africans who regularly comment here.

I have better things to do then waste my time on such petty nonsense. Go and enjoy your time bashing other countries, but don't expect South Africans to be silent on Nigeria's savagery, which you so dismally try to hide with your pathetic responses.

I think you need to get your head out of your EYEBROWS
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp:

Me funny so you find it funny to insult other cultures and play it of as nothing. I've seen your true colors a while ago and so has my fellow south africans who regularly comment here.

I have better things to do then waste my time on such petty nonsense. Go and enjoy your time bashing other countries, but don't expect South Africans to be silent on Nigeria's savagery, which you so dismally try to hide with your pathetic responses.

I think you need to get your head out of your EYEBROWS
This your continuous ingenious way of twisting comments out of context won't help you. Other forum users will definitely see your lies and failure to exonerate yourself through your tricky comments here.

Why won't you run after finished battering me with lies from all hypocritical perspective to make me looks like the evil person? You are fond of hiding the truth about what is happening in your society. The savagery attack of innocent Africans, which you refused to accept and the incessant police brutality, are palpable testaments to that. Those you wouldn't like to say a thing about yet you are quick to hyperventilate when somebody points to them.

Please, spare me this your over-sensitization as usual, and nobody is buying it. To get my head checked for stating facts would be the least thing I would do. There is gradually self-guilt from the tune of your comment by trying to run from this particular argument. That also tell much about who you are.

There is nothing that can stop me from saying the obvious about your people uncivilized nature not until they change their attitudes toward fellow African immigrants on the streets.

If I may ask. Have you attacked any African before? The way you tend to pride yourself around prove something revealing that you might have engaged in attacking fellow Africans on the street before.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
The fact remained South Africa, with the uncivilized nature of the people, would have been worst(infinitely)than Nigeria in all ramifications! I know people would doubt me about that. There are evidences to prove that with the state of infrastructural development and good numbers of educated white people in that society we still see many things which are far demanding of barbarians. That alone speaks of how the country would have looked, chaotic(if not end in war and been divided)and God forsaken.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
supereagle: Most of their brilliants minds were educated in Nigeria free during the appartheid era. They can turn around now and bite the fingers that fed them.

Mention one brilliant SA mind educated in Nigeria moronn" We do not even recognise you among the countries we honour deal with it or drink your garri and shut up!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
olayinka1987: I can't believe the nerve of these black South Africans mouthing off about Nigeria. Don't these idiots know that they wouldn't be anywhere without the oyinbo in their country? Have they forgotten how Nigeria supported them when they couldn't even do a thing in their own country because they allowed the oyinbo to bully them? Is it a good thing for black South Africans too become chest beaters even though they haven't done anything in their own country? I feel like South Africa would be poorer than Somalia and Ethiopia if it wasn't for the Whites there.

What do you think?

[size=14pt]This got me thinking of a new thread undecided

HOW PEACEFUL WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT NIGERIANS, WITH THEIR SCAMS, DRUG TRAFFICKING AND KIDNAPPING?

undecided undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

[size=14pt]This got me thinking of a new thread undecided

HOW PEACEFUL WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT NIGERIANS, WITH THEIR SCAMS, DRUG TRAFFICKING AND KIDNAPPING?

undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Who said what you listed are Nigerian inventions?(it is a rhetorical question). It is clear Nigerians are not even as great in those acts as the inventors. Colombians are known to be drug lords, developed nations lead in scams,Russians are far better in kidnappings than Nigerians, South Africans are notorious for xenophobic attacks, South Africans are known to be savagery inclined when fighting for their rights and just to mention a few.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 23, 2013
all4naija: Who said what you listed are Nigerian inventions?(it is a rhetorical question). It is clear Nigerians are not even as great in those acts as the inventors. Colombians are known to be drug lords, developed nations lead in scams,Russians are far better in kidnappings than Nigerians, South Africans are notorious for xenophobic attacks, South Africans are known to be savagery inclined when fighting for their rights and just to mention a few.
DON'T MIND THE OLD HAG
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Mention one brilliant SA mind educated in Nigeria moronn" We do not even recognise you among the countries we honour deal with it or drink your garri and shut up!
Maybe Thambo Mbeki was one of them.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2013
all4naija: Maybe Thambo Mbeki was one of them.

We siad brilant smiley he may of been smart but he was a fool.

Any case was he really educated in nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Honestly what does Nigeria have,what is their achievement. Population?Bangladesh have more people than Nigeria and they're as useless,damn cockroaches,they're everywhere!lol!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
RSA: Honestly what does Nigeria have,what is their achievement. Population?Bangladesh have more people than Nigeria and they're as useless,damn cockroaches,they're everywhere!lol!
Your country that has no population(cockroaches) is having high HIV/AIDS. What do that say of your people? I would choose cockroaches over HIV/AIDS Zombies any time any day!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
all4naija: Your country that has no population(cockroaches) is having high HIV/AIDS. What do that say of your people? I would choose cockroaches over HIV/AIDS Zombies any time any day!

So the country with the most parasites living outside its borders, a country with the worlds third largest HIV infected population, a country that can't even get rid of a 1960's Polio disease and Yellow fever, a country where every elite go to Europe just to see a dentist..... Is calling others Zombies.

Nigeria's HIV rate according to WHO will exceed SA in less then 3 years, so who's fooling who here.tongue
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
snydergp:

So the country with the most parasites living outside its borders, a country with the worlds third largest HIV infected population, a country that can't even get rid of a 1960's Polio disease and Yellow fever, a country where every elite go to Europe just to see a dentist..... Is calling others Zombies.

Nigeria's HIV rate according to WHO will exceed SA in less then 3 years, so who's fooling who here.tongue
You still come around to fool yourself.

Let the 3 years come first before pointing it out. As of now, SA with small population is Zombie's land.

Thank you!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
all4naija: You still come around to fool yourself.

Let the 3 years come first before pointing it out. As of now, SA with small population is Zombie's land.

Thank you!

You still have yet to anserw the qustion. Other than a big popultsion what has MODERN Nigeria achieved.

75% or more of you work force works in agriculter. Yet you import food not export. Some report clam Nigeria may have a food crisis.

80% of your oil wealth is controlled by out siders (so who anserws to the white man SA or Nigeria)

Your econmic groth is fragil and miss leading. Your seinctest have achieved nothing in nigeria. Actually all the smart people in Nigeria are running away.

Soon if this carrys on Nigerria will be home to nothing but fools.

And stop it with the Aids. Every time you can't anserw a qustion you shout about ADIS. While at least we know and admit we have a problem. Somthing Nigeria are to affraid to address.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2013
andrewza:

You still have yet to anserw the qustion. Other than a big popultsion what has MODERN Nigeria achieved.

75% or more of you work force works in agriculter. Yet you import food not export. Some report clam Nigeria may have a food crisis.

80% of your oil wealth is controlled by out siders (so who anserws to the white man SA or Nigeria)

Your econmic groth is fragil and miss leading. Your seinctest have achieved nothing in nigeria. Actually all the smart people in Nigeria are running away.

Soon if this carrys on Nigerria will be home to nothing but fools.

And stop it with the Aids. Every time you can't anserw a qustion you shout about ADIS. While at least we know and admit we have a problem. Somthing Nigeria are to affraid to address.
The most annoying things about your comment is you as Zulu that has nothing to contribute to the development of SA is claiming everything and forget the world highest inequality in your society. Black South Africans are still suffering like Nigerians, even, so worst off than Nigerians in many cases.

Nigeria is rich in natural resources which have been mismanaged by the leaders not by outsiders. We don't blame outsiders for our problems like South Africans do. There is no country that doesn't import Agricultural products. Even, your over-exaggerated country do import Agricultural products. We export to places in Asian Agricultural products, that explains what trade is all about, buying and selling of goods and service. I am beginning to feel perturbed about your claim of making SA looks as a nation that doesn't import any Agricultural product.

Whatever you think about Nigerian economy is based on your little knowledge about Nigeria. There is no need to start arguing with somebody who is very ignorant of the Nigerian economy potentials. It is a gradual process to make it works. When the people finally get it right the country will be another China in the making. So being pessimistic about Nigerian economy future by you is based on mere sentimentality. That doesn't say anything about what is reality on ground.

SA is a country developed by the white and own by whites. You are just another slave who is trying to act up. You are just another wannabee who is serving his white masters interest and be given peanut for return at the end. There is Marakina waiting for you to fight for. I would advise you to do it with civility because white people don't like primitive human beings going about like rabid dogs.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: The most annoying things about your comment is you as Zulu that has nothing to contribute to the development of SA is claiming everything and forget the world highest inequality in your society. Black South Africans are still suffering like Nigerians, even, so worst off than Nigerians in many cases.

Nigeria is rich in natural resources which have been mismanaged by the leaders not by outsiders. We don't blame outsiders for our problems like South Africans do. There is no country that doesn't import Agricultural products. Even, your over-exaggerated country do import Agricultural products. We export to places in Asian Agricultural products, that explains what trade is all about, buying and selling of goods and service. I am beginning to feel perturbed about your claim of making SA looks as a nation that doesn't import any Agricultural product.

Whatever you think about Nigerian economy is based on your little knowledge about Nigeria. There is no need to start arguing with somebody who is very ignorant of the Nigerian economy potentials. It is a gradual process to make it works. When the people finally get it right the country will be another China in the making. So being pessimistic about Nigerian economy future by you is based on mere sentimentality. That doesn't say anything about what is reality on ground.

SA is a country developed by the white and own by whites. You are just another slave who is trying to act up. You are just another wannabee who is serving his white masters interest and be given peanut for return at the end. There is Marakina waiting for you to fight for. I would advise you to do it with civility because white people don't like primitive human beings going about like rabid dogs.

What is with you and the zulu. Did a zulu rape you or somthing.

We don't blame people for our problems. Just one of our problems is the massive amount of forghners in our country. Nigeria has masive food problems. SA buys out of sessieon food.

This is nigeria economy

http://sustainablecitiescollective.com/futurecapetown/124706/will-nigeria-overtake-south-africa-africa-s-powerhouse

Sorry mr fool. I am white.

And you still never anserwed the qustion.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: The most annoying things about your comment is you as Zulu that has nothing to contribute to the development of SA is claiming everything and forget the world highest inequality in your society. Black South Africans are still suffering like Nigerians, even, so worst off than Nigerians in many cases.

You are a tribalist inclined fool, you continuesly tell SA people about Zulu culture and language as if it has anything to do with the topic at hand.

What is your problem with Zulu's, and please don't again play it of as if you have no issues with Zulu's because its been a recurring RANT in the last 10 posts you made.

Nigeria is a backward country still living in the 1990's mindset and in some cases even in the 1800's by the way your village freaks go about there business on a daily bases.

Why is it when you can't respond to questions posed, you resort to issues of SA's HIV epidemic and Zulu culture, as if Nigeria is not facing an increasing problem of both HIV and tribal and religious issues which is now becoming the biggest in the world.

Nigeria is facing ever increasing violence and tribal problems of an unprecedented scale by african standards. Fulani herdman riding horses and go around killing police and farmers over honey. You can say what you like about SA and its criminal elements which is some of the worst in the world but Nigeria is far worse in this regard reports like this only happens once in 2 decades in SA where 32 people are killed in one day.

Just face the ever looming fact that Nigeria is slowly on the path to full scale civil war and ethnic cleansing.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/8058-bloody-weekend-gunmen-attack-prison-bank-kill-24-explosion-rocks-kano-again-kills-2-suicicde-bombers-5-killed-in-tiv-fulani-crisis-in-benue

Now is this kind of thing happening in SA you demonize in every post
http://bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-24/nigerian-bombings-in-kano-killed-22-people-police-say.html

Don't think outsiders don't know about your economy when your FG is trying to get investors into Nigeria.

SA is a unequal society because of vast income disparities where eg: would be where semi skilled works earn R5500 a month compared to skilled staff in the same company earn R35000 a month on on average. Even this a lower paid SA worker still earns a lot more then a nigerian doing the same job and that's a fact. You need to read and do research before you talk nonsense.

The black goverment in SA has invested far more in infrastructure over the last 20 years compared to ant other sub saharan nation. SA in the next 5 years will spend over $600bn on railway, telecommunication, roads, hospitals, cross border rails, water and electricity infrastructure which includes two new nuclear power plants. Now this is what a black run goverment is doing, compare that to Nigeria which is a country that's smaller then South Africa interms of land and ocean size, and a smaller more educated mass.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
andrewza:

We siad brilant smiley he may of been smart but he was a fool.

Any case was he really educated in nigeria.

@ ANDREW, YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOOL FOR SAYING THAT.

@ ALL4NAIJA
HE IS INDEED THE BEST MIND OF OUR TIME BUT WAS NEVER EDUCATED IN NIGERIA THAT' S TOTAL CRAP!!!
YOU GUYS GO AROUND MAKING CLAIMS THAT YOU CAN NEVER PROVE.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYWAY THAT WAS EDUCATED IN NIGERIA AS YOU CLAIM? PATHETIC!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
BluIvy:

@ ALL4NAIJA
HE IS INDEED THE BEST MIND OF OUR TIME BUT WAS NEVER EDUCATED IN NIGERIA THAT' S TOTAL CRAP!!!

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYWAY THAT WAS EDUCATED IN NIGERIA AS YOU CLAIM? PATHETIC!

He was a fool. He tried to take on the ANCYL and lost.

Compaire to MR Zuma. No eduction but he is no fool. Ask the ANCYL.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
andrewza:

What is with you and the zulu. Did a zulu rape you or somthing.

We don't blame people for our problems. Just one of our problems is the massive amount of forghners in our country. Nigeria has masive food problems. SA buys out of sessieon food.

This is nigeria economy

http://sustainablecitiescollective.com/futurecapetown/124706/will-nigeria-overtake-south-africa-africa-s-powerhouse

Sorry mr fool. I am white.

And you still never anserwed the qustion.
That first paragraph is actually meant for Synergy. So, stop acting foolish by calling me a fool!

Food shortage is all over Africa. Nigeria as well sustain the neighboring countries with food. Even China sometimes have problem of food production and that doesn't mean it is not progressing.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
snydergp:

You are a tribalist inclined fool, you continuesly tell SA people about Zulu culture and language as if it has anything to do with the topic at hand.

What is your problem with Zulu's, and please don't again play it of as if you have no issues with Zulu's because its been a recurring RANT in the last 10 posts you made.

Nigeria is a backward country still living in the 1990's mindset and in some cases even in the 1800's by the way your village freaks go about there business on a daily bases.

Why is it when you can't respond to questions posed, you resort to issues of SA's HIV epidemic and Zulu culture, as if Nigeria is not facing an increasing problem of both HIV and tribal and religious issues which is now becoming the biggest in the world.

Nigeria is facing ever increasing violence and tribal problems of an unprecedented scale by african standards. Fulani herdman riding horses and go around killing police and farmers over honey. You can say what you like about SA and its criminal elements which is some of the worst in the world but Nigeria is far worse in this regard reports like this only happens once in 2 decades in SA where 32 people are killed in one day.

Just face the ever looming fact that Nigeria is slowly on the path to full scale civil war and ethnic cleansing.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/8058-bloody-weekend-gunmen-attack-prison-bank-kill-24-explosion-rocks-kano-again-kills-2-suicicde-bombers-5-killed-in-tiv-fulani-crisis-in-benue

Now is this kind of thing happening in SA you demonize in every post
http://bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-24/nigerian-bombings-in-kano-killed-22-people-police-say.html

Don't think outsiders don't know about your economy when your FG is trying to get investors into Nigeria.

SA is a unequal society because of vast income disparities where eg: would be where semi skilled works earn R5500 a month compared to skilled staff in the same company earn R35000 a month on on average. Even this a lower paid SA worker still earns a lot more then a nigerian doing the same job and that's a fact. You need to read and do research before you talk nonsense.

The black goverment in SA has invested far more in infrastructure over the last 20 years compared to ant other sub saharan nation. SA in the next 5 years will spend over $600bn on railway, telecommunication, roads, hospitals, cross border rails, water and electricity infrastructure which includes two new nuclear power plants. Now this is what a black run goverment is doing, compare that to Nigeria which is a country that's smaller then South Africa interms of land and ocean size, and a smaller more educated mass.

Stop deceiving yourself.
I don't seem to get what you are trying to point out here. Using Zulu to portray the uncanny nature of most South Africa blacks is nothing bad at all. They kill Leopards for their skin, use sticks and speaks to attack people during protest. The Xenophobia is largely link to them. What more is wanting in those things that I am driving at?

Whatever you are trying to portray in South Africa is 99% white man development. There is nothing to show that they are South African black hand-works .But, they are quick to go about claiming them and insulting Nigerians how developed their country is.

Please, spare me this barbaric attempt to make yourself feel good.

I am not deceiving myself. You are the one is being deceived for trying to claim the white man efforts as yours.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
BluIvy:

@ ALL4NAIJA

I never claimed anything, bro! I said maybe Thabo Mbeki is one of them. It doesn't mean I have evidences to prove that. The only close fact is that he has lived in Nigeria for a little time and was regularly seen at the Nigerian University of Ibadan,that is according to information by some Nigerians. If you referred to Wikipedia,link HERE you will find out he has lived in Nigeria before.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: That first paragraph is actually meant for Synergy. So, stop acting foolish by calling me a fool!

Food shortage is all over Africa. Nigeria as well sustain the neighboring countries with food. Even China sometimes have problem of food production and that doesn't mean it is not progressing.

Then stop being foolish

And nigeria has been repoted of haveing a major looming food crisis
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
andrewza:

Then stop being foolish

And nigeria has been repoted of haveing a major looming food crisis
So, what? Nigerians are basically subsistence farmers. Food shortages are not as bad as you are trying to paint here.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
all4naija: I don't seem to get what you are trying to point out here. Using Zulu to portray the uncanny nature of most South Africa blacks is nothing bad at all. They kill Leopards for their skin, use sticks and speaks to attack people during protest. The Xenophobia is largely link to them. What more is wanting in those things that I am driving at?

Whatever you are trying to portray in South Africa is 99% white man development. There is nothing to show that they are South African black hand-works .But, they are quick to go about claiming them and insulting Nigerians how developed their country is.

Please, spare me this barbaric attempt to make yourself feel good.

I am not deceiving myself. You are the one is being deceived for trying to claim the white man efforts as yours.

This is the most tribalist bullsh*t I've ever read on this forum, but I'm not surprised coming from a fool who knows nothing about cultural practices in SA.

Now how can a language named Zulu be responsible for uncanny nature of people, are you serious or just plain daft and racist. So to you putting Zulus at the centre of most civil unrest and protest as "is totally not bad at all", now how pathetic could one be with such a stup*id statement.

Leopards are kept in wild life sanctuaries and Zoo's in SA, and cannot be hunted without a permit if found on communal land, or private property and that's a legislative fact in SA. Why do you think Zulu speakers in SA walk around with spears and Leopard skins on a daily bases baffles me because traditional attire are only used in special ceremonies.

By the way fool the majority of the miners who work in the Rustenburg mines and who were involved in the mining strikes are Basotho and Xhosa speakers from the Eastern Cape province, SA not Zulu speakers. The majority Zulu people live in KZN far away from the mines in other provinces in SA, and that's a fact.

What 99% white developments are you talking about. So you a Nigerian living over 5680km away and who's never sat foot on SA soil are telling me that no black labor build SA's post 1994 infrastructure. Since you claim 99% of everything is build by whites can you tell me who's building the two biggest power plants in africa currently that will produce more electricity than the hole of Nigeria's current capacity, can you tell me who build the fastest rail network on african soil.

You are a totally misinformed about anything that's happening in SA. By the way where would Nigeria be without large scale white European investments in the oil sectors including SA's MTN that was started by blacks in SA and is also majority controlled by blacks in SA which is the biggest cell company in Nigeria today, not forgetting Shoprite and other major SA companies operating in your country.

Get of your loneliness and start exploring the world outside of your little village where electricity is still a distant dream.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 25, 2013
@ DictatorZAR:

I thought Zulu is one of the ethnic groups of your country than being a language. However, I can say you have no single argument whatsoever to support things you mentioned in your comment. Whether Leopards are kept on guard is not the issue. The issue is your Zulu leaders should stop using Leopards skin for clothing to save the animal from going extinct in the near future. That is not a bad thing to say. Excepting you find it interesting to reduce the population of Leopards in you country.

You guys keep calling me fool whereas your comments are well below those of the foolish. I can't help but ignore most of the foolish words in your comments.

That is not a good explanation of Zulu being far away from the Marakina premises and I have explained to you time without numbers why I use Zulu to depict the savagery nature of many of you. That one you refused to accept or understand from my comment. Prior to your reply my comment never highlighted anything on the Mines yet you are quick to ship it in without quoting the particular comment that touched on that. Don't think I would be apologetic in any way to you for using the word Zulu as an expression to pass some ideas across. I would rather you remove your mind from reading other meaning to what I am talking about and accept it with open-mind.

You can't deny the fact that the white people have developed virtually all the infrastructure in your society. The blacks recently being in the hem of affairs have not make any pronounced leap. even the list of things you mentioned where largely white man. The Gautrain is white man and it is more or less a foreign direct investment you are trying to quickly point to as your people doing. Please, don't think because I don't live in your country means I don't have information about your country. It would be very ignorant to think so in this information age.

I am never misinformed of what are going on in your society. There is xenophobia for African immigrants, there is police brutality without remorse often now and then, your society has the world highest inequality in any society, the black South Africans are notoriously violent, just to mentioned a few. Those you can not denied are not happening in your society. To say I am misinformed about them as stated before only speaks your attempt to hide the truth here. From my comment it is clear that I will not succumb to that.

I am not lonely man. I have traveled to more than 10 countries of the world. So, I am not from a little village.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Funny this so called all4naija who is half caste make noise about AIDS in South Africa yet Nigeria's life expectancy in his country is way less than the AIDS ravaged South Africa.I wonder what's killing them,hunger? Or stupidity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.