Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182918 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Dibiachukwu: The real south Africans would be better off without the pigs there sabotaging their every move. At least there would be less hiv aids in south Africa. These people don't know the magnitude of crime they have committed against south Africa's natives. I know they would find out soon.
Huh! Aren't the xenophobic brothers and sisters the ones with the highest cases of HIV/AIDS in South Africa? They can't learn to live a civilized life. All they know how to do is to blame Nigerians for their problems.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nsikelelo(m): 4:49am On Mar 01, 2013
andrewza:

And your point is.
No actually never mind,clearly your not the type of person I can have an interesting and intelligent talk with.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Dibiachukwu: 5:56am On Mar 01, 2013
all4naija: Huh! Aren't the xenophobic brothers and sisters the ones with the highest cases of HIV/AIDS in South Africa? They can't learn to live a civilized life. All they know how to do is to blame Nigerians for their problems.
So you don't know the history of HIV aids. You think it just came to congo as they claimed and became more in south Africa. Define civilised? Which people are more uncivilised than the eurasian? wake up people!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
DictatorZAR:

http://iol.co.za/news/africa/twenty-killed-by-robbers-in-nigeria-1.1414410

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/letters/41289-daylight-robberies-on-nigerian-roads

Now never in post apartheid history has there been massacres on this scale even with our high crime rate.

There's no bandits sitting on highways manning roadblocks and checkpoints robbing people.

There's 18,900 people dying every year because of violence in Nigeria and that excludes your BH head count. Now compare that to SA who had 15,600 people murdered.

Nigeria has over 3,8 million HIV infected people the second highest infections on the continent. The UN has stressed that your stats can't even be trusted because there's a lack of testing facilities and stigmatization. Nigeria has the 3rd largest behind India and SA, yet you wanna claim your society is HIV free.

Stop throwing stones when u live in a glass house yourself, your country is no better than SA, even with SA's HIV stats our life expectancy rate is ten years higher then Nigerias so can u please tell me which country has a bigger health burden problem.

Judging all your sh*t u wrote here people can see who are the real xenophobic FUCKTARDS of africa. There's over 500 000 Nigerian nationals in South Africa and every week there's atleast a Boeing 747 full of your citizens coming to SA in search of a better life [b]YET U STILL CALL US XENOPHOBIC WHILE THERE'S LESS THEN 25000 SA CITIZENS IN NIGERIA.

There's over 10m african immigrants living in SA, and there's over 12 million tourist visiting SA every year making us the 4th BEST tourist destination in the WORLD, why can't Nigeria even Achieve this if u better than SA? why don't you get so many tourist visiting Nigeria? Now u tell me they why is this happening when we are notorious XENOPHOBIC nation.

Sort out your SHITHOLE before you hate on other countries, your house is just as dirty and worse.angry
Shame on you if you keep hiding behind half-baked information to clear your country of its crime. Indeed, the percentage of crime rate in South Africa is 31.8 percentage one of the highest in Africa while Nigeria is 12.2 percentage with BOKO HARAM problems.That is according to UNODC. As at 2010 South Africa has the highest crime of the continent and has not been given information about crime rate since then. Click HERE to get table. It only speaks of your inexcusable failure to face the truth. The like of you will soon come around to claim your nation has a good press freedom and yet you failed to explain to us why the high crime rate has been increasing without records since 2010.

There is nothing arguably revealing about your post than you peddling lies to exonerate your people. Your population is just about 50 million yet your HIV/AIDS is above that of Nigeria with population well over 170 million only points to your shamelessness. That, you are not even mindful of. I was expecting a proof of how Nigerian rate of HIV/AIDS cases is higher than your country's. Another thing, stop speculating rumor about the origin of AIDS. It is not biologically created. Not until you are able to prove with facts that it's created, you are just another uninformed individual peddling lies on the internet.

I am throwing no stone. The fact that with all the development done by the white people in your country it is still a thing of stigma that you can't for once organize yourself and uplift the black people from their former states. Your country have ample development to start off with unlike Nigeria with little or non left by the Brits. You need to think twice before coming here to lay claims to your inability to do things right in your society. The life expectancy is rough average statistic that never really proved how long people can live in any nation than speculations based on some factors surrounding the nature of a society. If not I can simply point to the fact that there are more aged people in Nigeria than the whole population of South Africa.However,that doesn't stand for what life expectancy means.

I have never once heard anything about Nigeria as xenophobic but we have seen that in your country through actions. It is far worse than any in the world. The image of the black man set ablaze is still coming back to haunt your country. The horrible image of what happened during that time is still fresh in my mind. It is a primitiveness of your society,a deadly and unforgiving combination of minds in your people. Please, stop fooling your self by trying to make Nigerians look xenophobic. You failed woefully, right there.

10 million African migrants continuously living a life on the edge, having it on the palm of their hands. The same 10 million people who complain about your xenophobic attitude and enviousness. It the 10 million you continuously ridicule and attack during the course of preaching xenophobia and always blame them for your own crimes. It is the same 10 million that clean your gardens and feed the working engine of your society.The people you keep harming all day. It is a shame you don't do likewise to the Eastern Europeans who would come, rape your country and slap you on the face. They will take your wealth and leave with pride.

Tourism is not a yardstick to measure the level of crime in any nation. The reason why tourists flock to South Africa is because the tourism industry is well developed not because your country is crime-free. Bringing something as receiving high number of tourists into your country to prove your points is totally unacceptable and pointless to what the topic is all about.

Nigerians coming to your country doesn't explain why you people like to live a life of violence. Searching for opportunity or greener pasture in another country is nothing new to the world or to any color. There are well over 4 million white people in your country and I still wonder why there are there if not for the reason of searching for opportunity as well. They could have left the country after the end of apartheid. There are good number of foreigners in Nigeria as well searching for opportunity. So, that has been part of human nature, you idiot.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
all4naija: Shame on you if you keep hiding behind half-baked information to clear your country of its crime. Indeed, the percentage of crime rate in South Africa is 31.8 percentage one of the highest in Africa while Nigeria is 12.2 percentage with BOKO HARAM problems.That is according to UNODC. As at 2010 South Africa has the highest crime of the continent and has not been given information about crime rate since then. Click HERE to get table. It only speaks of your inexcusable failure to face the truth. The like of you will soon come around to claim your nation has a good press freedom and yet you failed to explain to us why the high crime rate has been increasing without records since 2010.

There is nothing arguably revealing about your post than you peddling lies to exonerate your people. Your population is just about 50 million yet your HIV/AIDS is above that of Nigeria with population well over 170 million only points to your shamelessness. That, you are not even mindful of. I was expecting a proof of how Nigerian rate of HIV/AIDS cases is higher than your country's. Another thing, stop speculating rumor about the origin of AIDS. It is not biologically created. Not until you are able to prove with facts that it's created, you are just another uninformed individual peddling lies on the internet.

I am throwing no stone. The fact that with all the development done by the white people in your country it is still a thing of stigma that you can't for once organize yourself and uplift the black people from their former states. Your country have ample development to start off with unlike Nigeria with little or non left by the Brits. The life expectancy is rough average statistic that never really proved how long people can live in any nation than speculations based on some factors surrounding the nature of a society. If not I can simply point to the fact that there are more aged people in Nigeria than the whole population of South Africa.However,that doesn't stand for what life expectancy means.

I have never once heard anything about Nigeria as xenophobic but we have seen that in your country through actions. It is far worse than any in the world. The image of the black man set ablaze is still coming back to haunt your country. The horrible image of what happened during that time is still fresh in my mind. It is a primitiveness of your society,a deadly and unforgiving combination of minds in your people. Please, stop fooling your self by trying to make Nigerians look xenophobic. You failed woefully, right there.

10 million African migrants continuously living a life on the edge, having it on the palm of their hands. The same 10 million people who complain about your xenophobic attitude and enviousness. It the 10 million you continuously ridicule and attack during the course of preaching xenophobia and always blame them for your own crimes. It is the same 10 million that clean your gardens and feed the working engine of your society.The people you keep harming all day. It is a shame you don't do likewise to the Eastern Europeans who would come, rape your country and slap you on the face. They will take your wealth and leave with pride.

Nigerians coming to your country doesn't explain why you people like to live a life of violence. Searching for opportunity or greener pasture in another country is nothing new to the world or to any color. There are well over 4 million white people in your country and I still wonder why there are there if not for the reason of searching for opportunity as well. They could have left the country after the end of apartheid. There are good number of foreigners in Nigeria as well searching for opportunity. So, that has been part of human nature, you idiot.

Can you show me the proof where I wrote on this thread that HIV is biologically made? Since you specifically addressed me can you proof with facts where I speculated about the origins of Aids?

You say SA's crime stats have increased since 2010 can you proof that because the National statistics released in SA showed a decrease of 3,1% in 2011/2012 and 6,3% in years before that.

The murder rate has decreased by 27% in the last six years, sexual offenses by 3,7% and r*ape by 1,9%
http://www.southafrica.info/news/crime-200912a.htm

Now read through that report and stop spewing your nonsense here.

Nigerians living in SA has a notorious record for drug peddeling and prostitution, human trafficking and scamming. This is a undeniable fact and no amount of blaming xenophobia can negate your peoples shady ways. Stop talking about other countries and address your own evil ways before you blame others.

Nigeria had 60 years of black rule and still failed to change the living standards of your people, if you knew about separate development in SA in the days of apartheid where whites only areas had the bulk of infrastructure and the fact that today even with high crime and inequality SA has done more than any country with regards to infrastructure development, primary health care and access to education.

Now compare what the ANC goverment has built in 19 years since the end of apartheid and measure that to what nigeria has done in terms of infrastructure, health care and education in the last 15 years.

Since your independence Nigerian FG has done very little, Nigeria should've been on par with Brazil and Malaysia nw.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Can you show me the proof where I wrote on this thread that HIV is biologically made? Since you specifically addressed me can you proof with facts where I speculated about the origins of Aids?

You say SA's crime stats have increased since 2010 can you proof that because the National statistics released in SA showed a decrease of 3,1% in 2011/2012 and 6,3% in years before that.

The murder rate has decreased by 27% in the last six years, sexual offenses by 3,7% and r*ape by 1,9%
http://www.southafrica.info/news/crime-200912a.htm

Now read through that report and stop spewing your nonsense here.

Nigerians living in SA has a notorious record for drug peddeling and prostitution, human trafficking and scamming. This is a undeniable fact and no amount of blaming xenophobia can negate your peoples shady ways. Stop talking about other countries and address your own evil ways before you blame others.

Nigeria had 60 years of black rule and still failed to change the living standards of your people, if you knew about separate development in SA in the days of apartheid where whites only areas had the bulk of infrastructure and the fact that today even with high crime and inequality SA has done more than any country with regards to infrastructure development, primary health care and access to education.

Now compare what the ANC goverment has built in 19 years since the end of apartheid and measure that to what nigeria has done in terms of infrastructure, health care and education in the last 15 years.

Since your independence Nigerian FG has done very little, Nigeria should've been on par with Brazil and Malaysia nw.
Arrant nonsense. What have you made of your previous comment? You claim the statistic of crime is higher in Nigeria than your country forgetting the population size while making such failed comparison.

I make that assertion on AIDS being biologically created based on the fact that is what many South Africans have been pedalling around as an excuse for their promiscuity. It is clear from the way you are trying to paint Nigeria bad when your country is worse off in that area.

Please, stop posting wrong statistical link here to hide things from the outside world. Why haven't those records been presented to the UNODC? I would only accept the information from that link as correct until the UNODC said so, not this your bogus link to make the society looks as crime rate is going down when many Africans are leached, killed, attacked,etc on daily bases(most of the crimes which are never reported). Like the cases of many Nigerians attacked in that country. Even two Nigerian journalist were recently systematically harassed by your police men who threaten to shoot them dead. That tells how your society works with people who are supposed to protect are now acting as villains.

I would like you to know that South Africans have also been caught at the Nigerian airport with drugs. Does that prove a thing to you it is not only Nigerians who engage in the bad act? Please, spare me this your smear campaign to paint most Nigerians in South Africa bad. How would you feel if I said all South Africans are HIV carriers and they are responsible for the increase in HIV/AIDS in Nigeria? Your pride won't let you see beyond your nose.

If your kids are bent on using drugs and Nigerians are supplying them that is your problem. They and the society are to blame for that not Nigerians in your society. If there is no single Nigerian in your country other people will definitely use the loophole to supply your kids with the illicit drugs to satisfy their bad habit or appetite for drugs. This prove the point why Nigeria is not endemic to narcotic as your country. I think Nigerians find opportunity in your society and make use of it. It now depends on your government to be sincere in dealing with those found guilty of the crime not by going about attacking every Nigerian seen on the street. That goes a long way to prove how primitive your people are in a nation of the most developed in Africa, the one-eye-nation-of-Africa!

60 years my a$$! South Africa knew what is called development before Nigerian experienced the coming of the colonial master. It is a shame your country that has history of development for centuries is compared to a 60 years independent nation like Nigeria. I can hardly see the point you are trying to make with that statement though.

ANC built nothing than what the white people have put in place as the working mechanism of your society. The black people still remain poor and even getting poorer than any in Africa. Your country has the world highest inequality yet you're claiming it to be achievement of ANC for past 19 years. PLEASE!

And, to clarify you, no Nigerian is claiming Nigeria is good or the best but you and your people try to relegate Nigerians to the background with you dirty claim of how perfect South Africa is. Why is South Africa not like Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, if Nigeria is not like Brazil or Malawi?

Please, spare me this gibberish and go fight for your Marakina mines before coming here with your SA disease of self-aggrandizement.

It is on the news right now your police murdered a taxi driver and there is ongoing protest for that. It is a shame you are soiling what Mandela fought for, to liberate black people of that nation. What a shame to you South Africans!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2013
olayinka1987: I can't believe the nerve of these black South Africans mouthing off about Nigeria. Don't these idiots know that they wouldn't be anywhere without the oyinbo in their country? Have they forgotten how Nigeria supported them when they couldn't even do a thing in their own country because they allowed the oyinbo to bully them? Is it a good thing for black South Africans too become chest beaters even though they haven't done anything in their own country? I feel like South Africa would be poorer than Somalia and Ethiopia if it wasn't for the Whites there.

What do you think?

@Op, You truelly silly and a miserable human being. What kind of question is this?
If i was as miserable as you are I would start a thread and ask " WHERE WOULD NIGERIA BE, IF THEY DID NOT HAVE OIL?" Becouse your goverment seem to only survive from oil revenue that is mismanaged to the core. As not lazy as you want to believe, what have you done for yourselves or your country except sucking your oil wells dry and polluting your own enviroment to an unhabitable mass in the few years to come.

If you think white people are so great why dont you come and buy the boers or take them for free as we are done with them, they are just a pile of s.hhhitt who complain about everything beciuse they are no longer in charge, maybe they will help sort your mass of a country and end your misery.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza: Has a white south african let me say this. I agree and disagree at the same time. Yes far to many black south africans think that because what happened 20 years ago means that they deserve free hand outs and do not need to work. But there are many that do work. And those who do work harder than there white counter parts. Has for where south africa would be if they had left. Like the rest of southern africa. Poor and recovering or in a civil war.

Andrew you are talking crapppp. How many of your boeres or whities left SA after 1994 to europe and australia thinking SA will crumble into a pile of hot mass like Nigeria? When that
did not happen how many came back?

Stop bitting your own drum and get with the programme you can f***** off or using your language "VOETSEK" for all we
care. I stay and shut your piehole. You will never rule this country again. You may sabbotage us and use the media to paint SA badly as means drum support for yiu to try to come back to power, it will never happen.

My Nigerian boyfriend works with the likes of your boere folks and they are sabottaging the government and are corruptly claiming millions for crappy jobs done and guess what he is not bugging. They thought since he is a Nigerian he will be corrupt and they will buy him to drain the funds of the goverment. You people must leave u are a nuesance now.

I warned you not to talk crap here. PAC wanted you out longtime go. Please leave on your own accord and see if we will give a f****uck. And see if we will be like Zim? Zimbabwe was not destroyed by your likes leaving but by sanctions and the corrupt great Britain and America. Hence we want you to leave on your own and not attract your vig brothers sanctions against us. Leave! !! The proof of the pudding is in the taste.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Andrew you are talking crapppp. How many of your boeres or whities left SA after 1994 to europe and australia thinking SA will crumble into a pile of hot mass like Nigeria? When that

Stop beatting your own drum and get with the programme you can f***** off or using your language "VOETSEK" for all we
care. I stay and shut your piehole. You will never rule this country again. You may sabbotage us and use the media to paint SA badly as means drum support for yiu to try to come back to power, it will never happen.

My Nigerian boyfriend works with the likes of your boere folks and they are sabottaging the government and are corruptly claiming millions for crappy jobs done and guess what he is not bugging. They thought since he is a Nigerian he will be corrupt and they will buy him to drain the funds of the goverment. You people must leave u are a nuesance now.

I warned you not to talk crap here. PAC wanted you out longtime go. Please leave on your own accord and see if we will give a f****uck. And see if we will be like Zim? Zimbabwe was not destroyed by your likes leaving but by sanctions and the corrupt great Britain and America. Hence we want you to leave on your own and not attract your vig brothers sanctions against us. Leave! !! The proof of the pudding is in the taste.

Around 3 million

What you talking about

PAC failed in every thing. They only a memory

Zim under whit rules had sanction, people seem to forget that.

Why don"t all you non South Africans Stay out of our airfares.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Stop beatting your own drum and get with the programme you can f***** off or using your language "VOETSEK" for all we
care. Or stay and shut your piehole. You will never rule this country again. You may sabbotage us and use the media to paint SA badly as means of druming support for you to try and come back to power, it will never happen. embarassed lipsrsealed kiss

All so i am English not a boer

Who said we want to rule the country again.

how do we make SA look bad and try to get those who left to come bake

Really how are we sabotaging the government. Millions of jobs while yes there are millions of white people in SA and we need jobs.

Really never heard or seen that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

care. Or stay and shut your piehole. You will never rule this country again. You may sabbotage us and use the media to paint SA badly as means of druming support for you to try and come back to power, it will never happen. embarassed lipsrsealed kiss

..... finally you talk your mind
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by mrogee: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2013
why do naija people come to SA if you guys thnk Sa is so bad? Why do tourists come even more so than in nigeria? And ths whole boasting of "atleast we not no1 when it comes to hiv/aids " is dumb coz u guys are 3rd mst infected. Its as stupid as me boasting that we have less if any malaria in SA. Saying SA is developed bcoz of whites is also showing your inferiority complex...what are you saying you guys cudnt develop your country coz your black? U guyz need to realize the world is evolving and being white doesnt mean ur nt african. U guys are actually 2nd most infected

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
mr_ogee: why do naija people come to SA if you guys thnk Sa is so bad? Why do tourists come even more so than in nigeria? And ths whole boasting of "atleast we not no1 when it comes to hiv/aids " is dumb coz u guys are 3rd mst infected. Its as stupid as me boasting that we have less if any malaria in SA. Saying SA is developed bcoz of whites is also showing your inferiority complex...what are you saying you guys cudnt develop your country coz your black? U guyz need to realize the world is evolving and being white doesnt mean ur nt african. U guys are actually 2nd most infected
Probably you haven't been reading people's comments. It is like asking why are Americans in Nigeria when we know the condition of the country is not that good?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
I can't belief you guys are still yapping over this useless topic.Your lives must be damn boring
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
RSA: I can't belief you guys are still yapping over this useless topic.Your lives must be damn boring
Do you mean as boring as of those who flaunt what is not developed by them?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
all4naija: Do you mean as boring as of those who flaunt what is not developed by them?
Same difference. First a countries called Nigeria or South Africa won't be existing today if it was not for Europeans.So stop all this silly mentality. Black race is a minority in the world,and we need to put our resources and our minds together if we want to survive the next 100 years.
Personally I see two weak opponents arguing about who is the strongest.Pathetic Africans,ape brains.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
RSA:
Same difference. First a countries called Nigeria or South Africa won't be existing today if it was not for Europeans.So stop all this silly mentality. Black race is a minority in the world,and we need to put our resources and our minds together if we want to survive the next 100 years.
Personally I see two weak opponents arguing about who is the strongest.Pathetic Africans,ape brains.
Isn't it what we have been trying to explain to most black South Africans? They refused to accept that simple fact we are all in the same shiit together? That xenophobia is the way for them to achieve progress and recognition by developed nations speaks loudest of them.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
all4naija: Dude, buzz offfffffffffff!!! It is right for South Africans to say ills of Nigeria and not the other way round. Please, spare me the advice!

TRUTH HURTS! shocked
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
tpia@:
north and significant parts of southern africa are white.

in between is black.

these things arent black and white like people make them out to be.

What!!? Where did you get that information from?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
khukhi:

TRUTH HURTS! shocked
That South African blacks are not organized and the country has the world worst inequality while being the most developed country in Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2013
all4naija: That South African blacks are not organized and the country has the world worst inequality while being the most developed country in Africa.

Wow says a man who's country still have over 70million below the poverty line where acquired stats on the full extend of poverty not even properly documented.

Even if SA is still unequal society the goverment has atleast made provisions that no child who's parents are unemployed should go a day without a decent meal due to our welfare policies each child receives a basic grant including a old age pension, something which is a pipe dream for the majority of nigerias poor.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
RSA:

Hey RSA.. still here on nairaland huh, I knew you can't resist the urge to defend your motherland.lol

You see I told you, 6 years and counting , its still the same old arguements on nairaland about Naija vs SA.

We just are bred not to get along. At least I have come to that conclusion.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
all4naija: That South African blacks are not organized and the country has the world worst inequality while being the most developed country in Africa.

You can't blam SA's. They like to "TOI TOI" about everything. They've been doing it for so long that they can't tell the difference between when to dialogue and when to run around on the streets singing.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Image showing South African man being dragged to his death while chained to a van in South Africa. Jeez! That country police is the worst in the whole wide world to me!

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2013
all4naija: Image showing South African man being dragged to his death while chained to a van in South Africa. Jeez! That country police is the worst in the whole wide world to me!

He not a south african. And all the cop there where suspended pending there court case and there station comander was all so suspended. They will serve there time in jail where they will have fun has only cops in jail can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.