Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud (19537 Views)

Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat / B B C Finally Praises Nigeria For Defeating Ebola Virus / SKY News Praises Nigeria/knocks USA Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2012
Gullible Nigerians!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you ever seen a pig become the President of World Bank? If not, pig faced Ngozi Iweala has no chance, enough said! cool
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by mycito90: 6:34am On Mar 23, 2012
angry angry angry angry wat a nonsense a igbo woman for that matter...make she go cidown joor after all she didnt make any impact in 9jeria..
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by PHIPEX(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2012
collinsfbi:

Left to me, if I'd be given an opportunity to vote, I will surely vote against her. Looking at her role for the past years most esp during subsidy protest, it shown that she's filled with selfishness, deceitful tongue and egocentric ideas, already she has failed Nigerians and I believe if she becomes WB president, she will not only manipulate us with deceitive tongue but will surely end up selling Nigeria as a whole. Only gullible Nigerians most esp blind people from her tribe will support her or probably those who stand to gain through her

Gbammm over and out
Thank God such opportunity will never come your way cos u'll allow economic ignorance, personal bias and pull her down syndrome to ruin a golden opportunity to developing countries the world over. Do you think those that nominated her are ignorant of all she did during the subsidy debate? They probably know she was right even though it was a painful pill for us to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by hollandis(f): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2012
The more i hear about this woman ,the more i hate jonathan for making her raise her selfish profile against the citizenry
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by samfibby(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2012
SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][b]
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Basics007: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2012
I dont know why i should be happy about this. It's not as if petrol price will return to 65naira or something. When she was appointed the finance minister we hailed her like the 2nd comin of christ. Tell me if our lives has improved or degenerated since them. As far as i'm concerned she can go and do whatever she likes with her career.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by yemmey10: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2012
This is not the first time she is being hyped for this same job, she was also a real contender during the Bush era. At a long run, George Bush imposed an American(the guy who illegally increased the salary of his girlfriend) as the World bank president.. The chance of her being the president is 0.1%, believe it or not, and it's going to be a miracle if she gets the job. But to be honest, i don't even want her for that job because she has already disappointed me as the minister of finance. She'll just sell us off to the westerners, and there'll be no need chanting encomiums on someone who have no time for people in the grassroot. If she wouldn't have any positive impact(like the fuel subsidy scam) on Nigerians, she's of no use being a 'Nigerian', forget about the ego..
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Paentera(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2012
strangerf: She is never gonna become president of the world bank. Better an America than some random over-hyped heavily accented Ibo woman.

Over my dead body

Shut up there, you tribalist. If Ngozi will get the job, then she deserves to and I'm not even Ibo and don't care where's she's from - I see her as a Nigerian first.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by deshclones(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2012
strangerf: She is never gonna become president of the world bank. Better an America than some random over-hyped heavily accented Ibo woman.

Over my dead body

just get ready to keep your promise once she is announced..will be a big pity if you can't honour your own words..
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

You are indeed a bootlicker...anyway ur dead body don't mean anything to us Ok. Go to expressroad and kill ursef,skimpy scumbag
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

Then Mr, nominate someone frm ur educationally less advantage village!
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Abagworo(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2012
I don't know why people have failed to notice the economic growth of Nigeria. If you were born at least before 1985, you must have experienced the peak of our economic woes and the gradual recovery in the 00s during Obasanjo. Jonathan is doing well economically.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by deshclones(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2012
mycito90: angry angry angry angry wat a nonsense a igbo woman for that matter...make she go cidown joor after all she didnt make any impact in 9jeria..

bleeding foo00l...start by asking your idi.0tic self what has your mother done for nigeria apart from breeding a manner less bloody bigot like you....
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by manchy7531: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2012
80% of our women technocrat as igbo women, they are strong willed and they are the best.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ojeffo: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2012
¶ Love Nairaland soooo much!..¶ am marveled by d high Species of Foo.ls and idioots here(¶ hitherto thought they were extinct).They dnt hv anything but pile to excrete,talking rubbish and always making no sense.Exactly why ¶ referred my friend who is conducting a RESEARCH on foolishness and Madness to Nairaland.We should be proud of NGOZI's strides if we hv a sane mind

2 Likes

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2012
strangerf: ^^^ Dont mind these ediots acting as if Iweala is the first Nigerian to ever work at a high profile DC institution.

Give us names of people that have worked in such a distinguished and sensitive position. Name names foool.....don't jst assume!
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by bilaya(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

it means u will die soon of heart attack.Bloody bastard
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by bilaya(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2012
deshclones:

bleeding foo00l...start by asking your idi.0tic self what has your mother done for nigeria apart from breeding a manner less bloody bigot like you....

Don't mind the pooed out bastard
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by bilaya(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2012
mycito90: angry angry angry angry wat a nonsense a igbo woman for that matter...make she go cidown joor after all she didnt make any impact in 9jeria..

Your mother is not up to her toe nails.Maggot infested piece of crap
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by djfiifi(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2012
Lets all pray she gets there,we had Kofi Annan and having Madam Ngozi will be another victory for Africa,
Nkrumah said the black man can do it and even better whengiven the support.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2012
alfablondy: @ op and any other person in the house. I will like to know the benefits Nigeria will get when Ngozi becomes the world bank president and what impact it will have on the life of an average Nigerian.

Aunty Ngozi is taking up the job to
1.Serve based on the guidelines and statutory functions of the World bank
2.Boost Nigeria name globally
3.Boost her CV

Mind u,she's not there to feed ur village people OK.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Magnanimity(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body
Then, u better start digging ur grave now !
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

Was that a neccessary statement. This is the same pointless witchcrafty spirit that perfuses the air in naija.
When you see people rise, you immediately want to see them fall. . . basically because it wasn't you.

And now you have, by your own words, agreed to sacrifice your soul to Satan in exchange for the downfall of the woman.

. . . Was there a point?. . .

3 Likes

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2012
Callotti:

Gbam! Gbam! SUPER!!!
The debt wey she say she hellep Nigeria 'reduce' abi na 're-negotiate'. . . she come back come chop am!

My broda, aunty Ngozi is nt becoming world bank president to feed ur entire village or Nigeria.
She's going dere to:
1.Work based on the guidelines and statutory functions of the world bank.
2.Boost Nigeria's name globally
3.Add to her CV
We have had pple lyk kofi annan, emeka anyaoku,obi ezekwesili,even Ngozi okonjo iweala take up international jobs, wich oda person hve done similar thing from ur village

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Iconium(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2012
PHIPEX: This is more of d case of a prophetess being without honour in her homeland, we can now see that good things can still come out of this country.If developing countries can rally round our finance minister even when she did not vie for it then she is good indeed. Whether she will eventually be crowned is a different ball game.
[left][/left] grin wat a conclusion
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by brainpulse: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2012
And she makes us poor
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by deshclones(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2012
onyewec3:

My broda, aunty Ngozi is nt becoming world bank president to feed ur entire village or Nigeria.
She's going dere to:
1.Work based on the guidelines and statutory functions of the world bank.
2.Boost Nigeria's name globally
3.Add to her CV
We have had pple lyk kofi annan, emeka anyaoku,obi ezekwesili,even Ngozi okonjo iweala take up international jobs, wich oda person hve done similar thing from ur village

PLEASE PAY HER NO HEED...
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by henrychubayo: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2012
alfablondy: @ op and any other person in the house. I will like to know the benefits Nigeria will get when Ngozi becomes the world bank president and what impact it will have on the life of an average Nigerian.

Nice question fellow. I think that nigeria benefit greatly from world bank assisted projects. It has helped develop some rural areas including urban ones. Almost all the states in the federation benefit from these financial assistance. When i was still in enugu, i went to their office and they showed me many of these projects already in place. I was very happy. If she becomes the president, we will have much more fund from the world bank. These will help develop the states more and provide infrastructural facilities to us. Before, the money use to go to the state government purse to execute the projects, but they loot it adding to the looting of federal allocation. Then another proposal was made to give the money direct to the community head to do the job but looting was the project done and not road or water or housing etc. So the world bank draft an agency to do the project, finance it, execute all necessary these to make life better. The agency has an account, and work direct with the local community to see the job done. She can help the country grow atleast 10% of infrastructural facilities. Should we not support her?

1 Like

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex: Gullible Nigerians!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you ever seen a pig become the President of World Bank? If not, pig faced Ngozi Iweala has no chance, enough said! cool

Please nominate your mum for the job. She's gonna get it
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by purplekayc(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2012
In my own candid view I just don't think she will gwt the post...
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by nomshu(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2012
what a good news coming from this end. i dont mind seeing anyone been a precident of the world as long as the person na naija person.this woman is well grounded to take the position, may God give it to her and GEJ Please bring Ezekwesili on board to fill the vacant position.Naija must move ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure / Wike Honours Osinbajo With A State Banquet (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.