Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud (19564 Views)

Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat / B B C Finally Praises Nigeria For Defeating Ebola Virus / SKY News Praises Nigeria/knocks USA Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2012
fm7070: when people fail to appreciate good people, they will never become better.
whether she becomes the president of the world bank of not, it is a kudos for her that she was nominated. there is nothing more honourable than that.
I wonder why some dry-brained people are opposing her, anyway, your opposition doesn't matter
If she had come from Ghana, you would have seen the level of support should would have.
Why don't we appreciate good things in Nigeria and about Nigeria
Aunty Ngozi,

I personally love you, you're inspiration to me
You will get there! In Jesus name
then, your enemies will go jump into Kanji Dam

Personal i don't care if she gets there or not, but i think her nasty and loathsome forceful policy without public opinion will not allow her. She is self-centered and egoistic in nature, her role during subsidy protest aggravated Nigerians hatred toward her.

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ikanya: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2012
U ARE ALREADY DEAD,Strangerf, and damn your stinking and useless dead body...
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2012
ikanya: U ARE ALREADY DEAD,Strangerf, and damn your stinking and useless dead body...

Awww! too hash.

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ochiaha1(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2012
@Strangerf, your dead body wish is granted and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala shall be President of the World Bank, Amen.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2012
ochi-aha:

@Strangerf, your dead body wish is granted and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala shall be President of the World Bank, Amen.

Awww! you again, curse!!!!!!! why? President or no President is not enough reason to wish someone dead. These do or die politicians don occupy NL ooo, May God have mercy.

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ichidodo: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:

Keep my mum's name out of your mouth, you dirty buffoon. My mum don't need to dine with the devil, or suck some nuts with big arse pig lips to deceive gullible people for wealth and status. It also sucks when you're terrible and inarticulate whilst doing it.

Ignorant prick, go hug a nuclear reactor in Fukushima or swallow a bucket full of HIV infested d.i.cks; the choice is yours.
u envious bastard, how do u knw aunty ngo did those things not every successful woman would do that,except if it was ure moda. Ooops.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Jemibee: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2012
This woman is really going places(TRUTH BE TOLD) !!
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2012
ichidodo: u envious bastard, how do u knw aunty ngo did those things not every successful woman would do that,except if it was ure moda. Ooops.

Sorry to ask, are you in any way related to her, i mean aunty ngo? Your argument seemed relation-bond.

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ichidodo: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2012
A-ZeD:
If Aunty Ngozi becomes world bank president will i have 24hrs light?
Will it fix Lagos --- Benin express way?
Will it make our education better?
Will it stop boko haram from killing people??
Will it stop foreign immigration officers from harrassing my fellow Nigerians in their countries?

Op/Ngozi lovers can you please tell me why i should rejoice??
Nobody is beggin u to rejoice, We, the igbo race, are proud of our esteemd daughter on her journey from d Biafran jungle to d plush offices and nomination as World bank chief. We urge our sons and daughters to disregard d envious nuances of d paedophile yiribas and strive to emulate this igbo iconoclast.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ichidodo: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2012
collinsfbi:

Sorry to ask, are you in any way related to her, i mean aunty ngo? Your argument seemed relation-bond.

Gbamm over and out
well, she is my kinswoman. Roger dat.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2012
ichidodo: well, she is my kinswoman. Roger dat.

Yes i copy that. Do you work with Mike alpha romio indian tango indian mike echo? you sound like one

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by kettykin: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2012
@ Bayooo

if you think Ngozi is not the best candidate , here is an opinion from a foreign correspondent in reuters

Now things are getting interesting. Lesley Wroughton has the wonderful news: two very highly qualified non-American candidates — Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Jose Antonio Ocampo — are going to be nominated to be president of the World Bank. This really puts the pressure on the White House to knock it out of the park with their nomination, because Ngozi, in particular, is broadly regarded both within and outside the Bank as being pretty much perfect for the job. She’s a whip-smart economist, she’s honest, she’s imaginative, she’s dedicated, she’s expert at navigating the Bank’s labyrinthine bureaucracy and politics, and she’s passionate about the way that the Bank can really make the world a better place.

source http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2012/03/22/the-ideal-nominee-for-world-bank-president/

Unfortunatley the world is not made up of only Nigerians if it was Ngozi would loose big time, the world is bigger than Nigeria and the world view is what counts now. some posts here are pathetic ,the Colombians are pushing their candidate and praying he wins but false Nigerians are here vaunting every reason why NOI will not make it.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by oraclefemi(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2012
onyewec3:

Bring ur fact, clueless snake!

Ok that is so matured of you, here are my facts how many of these world bank grants have really favored any African country? This western world want to infiltrate Africa after their economies have crashed and they need to tap into potentials of African nations , potentials which we Africans have shamefully not been able to harness and the best way for them to do it is to put Ngozi there. Get your points across to me dont hurl insults at me ...if you need someone to hurl insults at, go to the national assembly and throw chairs!
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2012
ichidodo: u envious bastard, how do u knw aunty ngo did those things not every successful woman would do that,except if it was ure moda. Ooops.
**yawn**
I can't really do the back and forth thing with an illiterate and uncouth village monkey like you. I don't know what's envious about an inarticulate, pig faced woman. I'm a realist and if you don't agree with my post, ignore it.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2012
A-ZeD:
If Aunty Ngozi becomes world bank president will i have 24hrs light?
Will it fix Lagos --- Benin express way?
Will it make our education better?
Will it stop boko haram from killing people??
Will it stop foreign immigration officers from harrassing my fellow Nigerians in their countries?

Op/Ngozi lovers can you please tell me why i should rejoice??

She's one of us(as a Nigerian).can't u see she's more relevant than all the pple in ur entire village. @least pple talk abt her. Who have talked abt smeone in ur poverty stricken village pple?
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2012
oraclefemi:

Ok that is so matured of you, here are my facts how many of these world bank grants have really favored any African country? This western world want to infiltrate Africa after their economies have crashed and they need to tap into potentials of African nations , potentials which we Africans have shamefully not been able to harness and the best way for them to do it is to put Ngozi there. Get your points across to me dont hurl insults at me ...if you need someone to hurl insults at, go to the national assembly and throw chairs!

No wonder she's referred to as Iron Woman believing that she has the potential for loathsome and forceful policy and that her decisions are always irreversible.

Gbammm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:
**yawn**
I can't really do the back and forth thing with an illiterate and uncouth village monkey like you. I don't know what's envious about an inarticulate, pig faced woman. I'm a realist and if you don't agree with my post, ignore it.

Fooooool!.....compare NOI wit anybody from ur family? Is dere anyone as learned as her? Has anyone frm ur village eva schooled in cotonou let alone US? Appreciate what u don't have!
I guess u will be more happier if she's ur mum....hahahahahahahahahahhaa*toilleting*
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by babs4president: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
Daresh:

Why can't we just be happy for her
On wat ground shud we b hapi 4 a woman who does nt knw hw much govt spend on subsidy, ask her, Madueke, n Sanusi and u'll ondastnd. On wat grnd shud we b api 4 a wman who gav a carrot wit 1hand n use stick 2 colect it bak wit d oda, ask fedgovt d presnt Naija debt both local n intantnal n she as bin pat of govt. On wat grnd shud we b api 4 a wman who colectd her salary in dollars , Is dat patriotic? She runs an economic team dat c 2 more sack of workers dan employd durin Obasanjo's regime n dis administratn yet we shud celbrat such a woman! No! Dose dat desav bin celbratd ar dose patient-eva-creatv youths who put nt deir hope in a faild govt. Thank U dis is my submision
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2012
MI ft 2face idibia- nobody

If nobody talk abt you,then u re nobody whether na true or na lie

So for us to talk abt NOI,she is somebody bt hw many have talked about you?
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2012
onyewec3:

Fooooool!.....compare NOI wit anybody from ur family? Is dere anyone as learned as her? Has anyone frm ur village eva schooled in cotonou let alone US? Appreciate what u don't have!
I guess u will be more happier if she's ur mum....hahahahahahahahahahhaa*toilleting*

Inferiority complex is a disease. Just because everyone in your immediate family and ancestry is a failure, don't mean you and I have something in common. Peep my profile and see where I was raised - then, go play in the busiest traffic wherever you're.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ekwynwa: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:
**yawn**

Like this grin

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
onyewec3: MI ft 2face idibia- nobody

If nobody talk abt you,then u re nobody whether na true or na lie

So for us to talk abt NOI,she is somebody bt hw many have talked about you?

Popularity with mass hatred and curse is worst compare a nobody with little love and prayer. Aunty Ngo has failed us (Nigerians) by collaborating with hopeless Nigerian leaders.

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2012
IGBOS has finally dominated other Tribes in both Academic Related Achievements and in Business. Even with free Education some tribes cannot fathom how IGBOS suddenly overtake them. Its time we help our SS brothers. cool cool cool
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by kokoA(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
None of my business! A kenyan is d president of U.S.. Who bloody cares?!
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by bisiaet: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
Oh heaven guys when are we going to grow out of tribal sentiment for God sake? This thread has got nothing to do either Ngozi is Ibo or not but she is a Nigeria. The US will not address her as Ibo woman but a Nigeria why going down the road she is Ibo she is this, she is that what has all these need to do with what this thread is talking about for goodness sake?

Everything in Nairaland must ends up as tribal sentiment this is a big shame that so many guys in the house refuse to grow up just for once.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by collinsfbi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2012
bisiaet: Oh heaven guys when are we going to grow out of tribal sentiment for God sake? This thread has got nothing to do either Ngozi is Ibo or not but she is a Nigeria. The US will not address her as Ibo woman but a Nigeria why going down the road she is Ibo she is this, she is that what has all these need to do with what this thread is talking about for goodness sake?

Everything in Nairaland must ends up as tribal sentiment this is a big shame that so many guys in the house refuse to grow up just for once.

A typical igbo man will always support his fellow igbo either wrong or right and they are always the first to draw a landmark by trying to be an Israelite.

Gbamm over and out
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by oraclefemi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
must everything be about tribe..every tribe has its own faults ..so dont be stupid by coming here and insulting one tribe over the other...come on guys ,grow up !
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Funkymallam(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
collinsfbi:

A typical igbo man will always support his fellow igbo either wrong or right and they are always the first to draw a landmark by trying to be an Israelite.

Gbamm over and out

Bro u just lost it, u were making sense until nw.

What makes u diff frm bigots?
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by aljharem(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
Nice smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ngozi go rep Naija, although you need to fix our home first since the fuel subsidy saga
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by mcfestgee: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
ojeffo: ¶ Love Nairaland soooo much!..¶ am marveled by d high Species of Foo.ls and idioots here(¶ hitherto thought they were extinct).They dnt hv anything but pile to excrete,talking rubbish and always making no sense.Exactly why ¶ referred my friend who is conducting a RESEARCH on foolishness and Madness to Nairaland.We should be proud of NGOZI's strides if we hv a sane mind

ojeffo: ¶ Love Nairaland soooo much!..¶ am marveled by d high Species of Foo.ls and idioots here(¶ hitherto thought they were extinct).They dnt hv anything but pile to excrete,talking rubbish and always making no sense.Exactly why ¶ referred my friend who is conducting a RESEARCH on foolishness and Madness to Nairaland.We should be proud of NGOZI's strides if we hv a sane mind

Thank you, I am wondering why are so much celebrated fools in Nairaland.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:

Inferiority complex is a disease. Just because everyone in your immediate family and ancestry is a failure, don't mean you and I have something in common. Peep my profile and see where I was raised - then, go play in the busiest traffic wherever you're.

My frend,I can't believe whateva profile you've got ok becos
1.If u admire hardwork u shuld as well admire NOI.
2.If u av a good profile as u claim u shuld appreciate pple wit good profile like NOI.
3.U are a senseless pig

I respect NOI a lot and dats it! So appreciate good things bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Marries Abisola Akindeko In Lagos / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.