Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud (19562 Views)

Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat / B B C Finally Praises Nigeria For Defeating Ebola Virus / SKY News Praises Nigeria/knocks USA Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by onyewec3: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:

Have you got a mum? Or did your dad conceive you like the guy below:

Wow.....so u are not proud of ur mum yet you are wishing a proud woman bad right! So u see how things can be! Go jump inside kanji dam
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ekwynwa: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2012
strangerf: She is never gonna become president of the world bank. Better an America than some random over-hyped heavily accented Ibo woman.

Over my dead body

but you re dead already tongue
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:

MODS!!

Low punch!!

Below the belt!!

Shymex is disqualified!! angry
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ekwynwa: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:

@ Shymmex that your mama fine, hope you fine like him/her sha
well done ojare tongue
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by AZeD1(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2012
If Aunty Ngozi becomes world bank president will i have 24hrs light?
Will it fix Lagos --- Benin express way?
Will it make our education better?
Will it stop boko haram from killing people??
Will it stop foreign immigration officers from harrassing my fellow Nigerians in their countries?

Op/Ngozi lovers can you please tell me why i should rejoice??

1 Like

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2012
onyewec3:

Wow.....so u are not proud of ur mum yet you are wishing a proud woman bad right! So u see how things can be! Go jump inside kanji dam

Keep my mum's name out of your mouth, you dirty buffoon. My mum don't need to dine with the devil, or suck some nuts with big arse pig lips to deceive gullible people for wealth and status. It also sucks when you're terrible and inarticulate whilst doing it.

Ignorant prick, go hug a nuclear reactor in Fukushima or swallow a bucket full of HIV infested d.i.cks; the choice is yours.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Kirl: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2012
strangerf: She is never gonna become president of the world bank. Better an America than some random over-hyped heavily accented Ibo woman.

Over my dead body

Why the tribal hatred? You should have kept quiet if you had nothing to say.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Funkymallam(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex:

What the heck are you hallucinating about? And when did I say she paid Vanguard? If your IQ is not below 20 - you would know that America has a SPECIAL INTEREST in World Bank - and it will do anything to protect that interest. World Bank is not UN, nor is it UNESCO. She can keep dreaming from now till eternity, and scream "maternal mortality" till her pig lips bust into flames - she won't smell that position. cool

Susan Rice and Hilary Clinton are definity the front runner - but I don't like those two dykes.

I can see what ur 'high' IQ have done to your miserable self.

Why are this bitter about her and her tribe? Maybe you had an abusive childhood, i wish u get well bro and stop being bitter.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2012
Funkymallam:

I can see what ur 'high' IQ have done to your miserable self.

Why are this bitter about her and her tribe? Maybe you had an abusive childhood, i wish u get well bro and stop being bitter.

I don't care about her tribe, she could drop from Planet Nibiru, via a UFO for all I care - the point is that America won't let you mess with the dollar, not even now that the world economy is so messed up. World Bank is the weapon they use in keeping the so-called "3rd world countries" in check - and they won't allow mess with it. Like I said earlier, World Bank is America - America is World Bank.

You sir, need to read more and study the dynamics of the world; and the superpowers play the game.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Johnsinia(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2012
America was there wen a black man 4 d 1st tym in history b'com their president.
UN was there wen kofi anan bcom their general sect.
America n europe wil stil b here wen sister Ngozi okonjo Eweala wuld emerge as d nxt world bank presidnt.
America n europe r nt God.if God be wit Ngozi theres nthing america n europe join 2gada can do.Unless,u r doubting d supremacy of God.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by CuteTj(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2012
Hurray! Thats good for her. I always like to see the Girld Child/ Women succeed but coming back to real life, she shouldn't bother to vye for Nigeria's Presidency ever because i will never vote for her. Ever since she joined GEJ's cabal (PDP) the trust/hope i had in her jumped out of the window most especially with the way she managed the Fuel Subsidy removal issue. She made we Nigerian's seem unintelligent with her arguements. How could she tell us that Nigeria's economy will crash in 2 years if petrol subsidy isn't removed? Even an ordinary JSS 1 student will know that is false. I will support her on international soil because she will be projecting Nigeria's dented image in good light but on Nigerian soil, Never!
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Mkpotu(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2012
Good one!

If she finally wins, we will plead with Oby Ezekwesili to come and occupy the position of Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economic Team. Not a bad idea.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Decryptor(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2012
Over my dead body
And you will soon die and she will be World Bank President! Idiota
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2012
Aunty Ngozi will surely make us proud. 2015, we are waiting to make her Nigeria Female President. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/720560/what-nigeria-needs-dr-ngozi
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by CuteTj(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Aunty Ngozi will surely make us proud. 2015, we are waiting to make her Nigeria Female President. grin grin
If she becomes our President, she will force her policies down our throat against our wishes. Fuel subsidy removal issue won't let me vote for her. Thats one vote down.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2012
A-ZeD:
If Aunty Ngozi becomes world bank president will i have 24hrs light?
Will it fix Lagos --- Benin express way?
Will it make our education better?
Will it stop boko haram from killing people??
Will it stop foreign immigration officers from harrassing my fellow Nigerians in their countries?

Op/Ngozi lovers can you please tell me why i should rejoice??

Don't mind people running on high emotions!
Americans have a saying which is very much applicable in this case: dead on arrival.

She can not win, not even in an election year in US where the president is expected to demonstrate "American exceptionalism" at every moment.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by CuteTj(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Aunty Ngozi will surely make us proud. 2015, we are waiting to make her Nigeria Female President. grin grin
If she becomes our President, she will force her policies down our throat against our wishes. Fuel subsidy removal issue won't let me vote for here. Thats one vote down.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by cowgurl: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2012
The fact that Nigeria corruption level is eating deep can disqualify her, wish her the best.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by kettykin: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2012
America is not Nigeria for those who think America is like Nigeria and will not allow a foreigner control World Bank, the same America allowed a Foreigner to control their Presidency in the Person of Obama, America allowed another Swatznegger to govern the biggest state in America, nothhing stops America from Allowing top rated Ngozi , the best skilled person for job to preside over world Bank .

If Nigeria was like America probably a foreigner would have been Governor of Lagos , Probably Azikiwe would have been the first premier of the Western Region and Nigeria would not have had Balewa as the their president, but Nigeria is not like America and Nigeria has remained where it was 50 years ago
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Funkymallam(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2012
Reliable reports reaching me shows that she will be running after all.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2012
kettykin: America is not Nigeria for those who think America is like Nigeria and will not allow a foreigner control World Bank, the same America allowed a Foreigner to control their Presidency in the Person of Obama, America allowed another Swatznegger to govern the biggest state in America, nothhing stops America from Allowing top rated Ngozi , the best skilled person for job to preside over world Bank .

If Nigeria was like America probably a foreigner would have been Governor of Lagos , Probably Azikiwe would have been the first premier of the Western Region and Nigeria would not have had Balewa as the their president, but Nigeria is not like America and Nigeria has remained where it was 50 years ago

You mean since the end of WWII, NOI is the best economist the world save US has produced? If US has consistently occupied the position all the years why would US relinquish the mantle now? If now, why would it go to third world countries of all places, why not to a close ally like Britain or even Canada? America do not produce the president for the fun of it, it is strategic! And no US president will play with such a strategic position in an election year.

Stop deceiving yourself, Obama is not a kenyan. That's african thinking and mentality.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by nwanioma(f): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

Whats your dead body worth??
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by dubem3(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

please don't get a cardiac arrest
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ekwynwa: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

MODS!!

[s]Low punch!!

Below the belt!!

Shymex is disqualified!![/s] angry

no, two can play the game, chill cheesy
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by ekwynwa: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2012
shymmex: Gullible Nigerians!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you ever seen a pig become the President of World Bank? If not, pig faced Ngozi Iweala has no chance, enough said! cool

like this? grin

Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by tanimola22: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2012
Onlytruth: Because of women like Auntie Ngozi, Oby Ezekwesiri, and Arunma Oteh, I have vowed to train any of my female relations who is interested to any levels of education, provided they are FIRST CLASS students.
These are Nigeria's best of the best.
We are proud of them. cool

Bros, Sir, what if they don't make a FIRST CLASS? 2.1 is not bad O. I know people who are doing well with a 2.1 degree. What do you think?
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2012
ekwy nwa:

like this? grin

MODS!!

Ekwy Nwa is not fighting fair

She brought a Tank to a pillow fight. .

Disqualified!! grin
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by mikolo80: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2012
HAAAAAAA DEM WAN SELL NIGERIA BE DAT
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by benlay(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2012

Over my dead body

I would like to hear your accent...lol
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by KillBeaf1(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2012
Oh God, am on ma knees praying for the prime minister to win....Amen!.....in the end it'll amount to "Good riddance"! grin where's that stupid BEAF sef!?
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by merengue: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2012
@Abagworo: You are joking right? what economic development are you talking about exactly? As for NOI,if she gets it good for her but it will bring nothing to Africa. The West make over 70% of the contributions to the Bretton Woods Institutions, you think they will allow her to use their money to fund aid in 3rd world countries? the anointed American candidate will get it or whoever is chosen by the BRICs 'cos they contribute more and carry more influence. The West is in recession and needs Africa as a dumping ground more than ever, she will be a perfect candidate for that kind of hatchet job. Africans went mad celebrating Obama's election, four years on, he has done less than nothing for the nation.
Re: CNN Praises Nigeria As Ngozi Makes Us Proud by lefolksy(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2012
I'm happi 2 be n Nigerian n a woman 4 dat matter,I particularly is proud of u girl n u remain my role model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill To Lower Age To Contest In Elections Passes First Reading In NASS / Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.