Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? (7951 Views)

Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
^Bruv trek to her house for one month and see if she still loves u angry
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
^done that already but yeah not all Nigeria girls offer nothing its only the hungry ones which are like a larger percent some matured girls dey trust me,or maybe its my charm making them act reasonable to me can never tell cool
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
^KMT - rubbish

charming my foot - Comot here jor grin grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ZUBY77(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
They bring absolutely nothing to the table. They are just like the Northerners. Only demands. The worst part is that they paint their faces with coloured powders and believe that they have done enough to make demands as if men dont know where to buy powders.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
^but u believe not all Nigerian girls/women are like that
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
Honestly, most times nothing!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2012
NIGERIAN GIRLS UNA SEE UNA LIFE FOR OUTSIDE

SMH undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by cfours: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2012
@OP,
the more I see your posts, the more I'm convinced that your mother abandoned you in the refuse dump as a baby.
what kind of foolish question are you asking us. What do YOU offer?

that blessed woman should have gone for abortion.

1 Like

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2012
^you are as s[i]tu[/i]pid as your LATE GRAND FATHER - U fungi undecided
he should have taken you along with him - spin[i]el[/i]ess beast undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by cfours: 1:46am On Mar 27, 2012
190: ^I am as s[i]tu[/i]pid as my LATE GRAND FATHER - I'm a fungi undecided
he should have taken me along with him - i'm a very spin[i]el[/i]ess beast undecided

yup. your mother should have insisted on a condom.
but I hope you do not replicate your genes on any future progeny. all NIGERIAN girls better watch out for this chimpanzee on the prowl.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2012
^Hiss - i dont have your time

you infected roach undecided

lata
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by cfours: 3:12am On Mar 27, 2012
190: ^Hiss - i dont have your time

I am an infected roach undecided

lata

confused mofo. keep hissing.
you are an absolute disgrace to the gay community.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2012
If we all can embrace God truly, all these will end definitely- the sisters will start being nice & virtuous, and the brothers will start valuing them and seeing them as rare gems. @190, i understand your plight, just run to God & also put in prayers, frequently announcing wouldn't change them, just pray for them if you truly desire them to change, invite them to church programs, preach to them using word of God, let them understand the dangers & harm. to the sisters, I understand how you fell too reading all these threads about you, but instead of fighting back, sit back & have a rethink and use it as a sober reflection, three people cannot see a ghost remember, something must be in...give your lives to Jesus, be consistent in Chris Jesus, stop being in competition with your friends, forget what is happening around you, ALL MEN LIKE & DESIRE VIRTUOUS WOMAN, some may call u old-fashion, stick to your being virtuous and watch out. To those saying i am a crap, this and that, may the Lord in His infinite mercy forgive u all, i shall continually put u all in my prayers, & pls do also pray for my salvation. God bless u all!
@190, another reason why u should realize that frequently telling the Nigerian ladies about their ill-characters on NL, wouldn't do any good is because the percentage of Nigerian ladies or girls that do visit NL is not even up to 0.00000001% of them, so you may only be trying to change just such percentage which absolutely won't have any effect, but if u & i and other guys can start advising them in real lives, using word of God and moral values, we can achieve more. it is so bad that most won't change becos even the Bible recognized it & said: Whoever must be fooled, must be fooled! Whoever must be deceived, must be deceived! what does that tell you brothers & sisters? That some people will forever remain FOOLS and incarcetrant to positive advice. To ladies, just take this, whenever u see a thread like this, do not panic if u are good & virtuous, cos it doesn't apply to u, and won't make u get a harsh treatment from guys, no! instead see it as an encouragement that u are on the right track if u are truly good. good people know themselves, both guys & ladies, and bad people too. I also understand that there are bad guys amongst the male folks, you guys also need to change, and the best is to accept Jesus Christ as savior & frequently ask for His grace to stand. i tell u, if not for the word of God, i don't think anything would have changed me into what i am now, though not perfect, but better than who i am yesterday and in the past. unfortunately most of u here don't really know me & know how bad i was when it comes to dealing with ladies cos of my experiences. it is so unfortunate that some ladies reading this may have been victim of my intentional playing attitude towards Nigerian ladies, and that was why i asked all that i wronged to pls forgive me & forget so that i may grow strong spiritually. i am not writing all these for fun, but as a requirement for my salvation. Thank u as u all find it in your hearts to forgive me, both guys & ladies. Killz, adaeze, bync, mrs. chima, slimyem, idowuogbo, etc, etc tht i may have exchanged harsh words with in the past, i am very very sorry, forgive me & pls forgive & pray for my salvation.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Fourcade(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
jobfront: If we all can embrace God truly, all these will end definitely- the sisters will start being nice & virtuous, and the brothers will start valuing them and seeing them as rare gems. @190, i understand your plight, just run to God & also put in prayers, frequently announcing wouldn't change them, just pray for them if you truly desire them to change, invite them to church programs, preach to them using word of God, let them understand the dangers & harm. to the sisters, I understand how you fell too reading all these threads about you, but instead of fighting back, sit back & have a rethink and use it as a sober reflection, three people cannot see a ghost remember, something must be in...give your lives to Jesus, be consistent in Chris Jesus, stop being in competition with your friends, forget what is happening around you, ALL MEN LIKE & DESIRE VIRTUOUS WOMAN, some may call u old-fashion, stick to your being virtuous and watch out. To those saying i am a crap, this and that, may the Lord in His infinite mercy forgive u all, i shall continually put u all in my prayers, & pls do also pray for my salvation. God bless u all!
@190, another reason why u should realize that frequently telling the Nigerian ladies about their ill-characters on NL, wouldn't do any good is because the percentage of Nigerian ladies or girls that do visit NL is not even up to 0.00000001% of them, so you may only be trying to change just such percentage which absolutely won't have any effect, but if u & i and other guys can start advising them in real lives, using word of God and moral values, we can achieve more. it is so bad that most won't change becos even the Bible recognized it & said: Whoever must be fooled, must be fooled! Whoever must be deceived, must be deceived! what does that tell you brothers & sisters? That some people will forever remain FOOLS and incarcetrant to positive advice. To ladies, just take this, whenever u see a thread like this, do not panic if u are good & virtuous, cos it doesn't apply to u, and won't make u get a harsh treatment from guys, no! instead see it as an encouragement that u are on the right track if u are truly good. good people know themselves, both guys & ladies, and bad people too. I also understand that there are bad guys amongst the male folks, you guys also need to change, and the best is to accept Jesus Christ as savior & frequently ask for His grace to stand. i tell u, if not for the word of God, i don't think anything would have changed me into what i am now, though not perfect, but better than who i am yesterday and in the past. unfortunately most of u here don't really know me & know how bad i was when it comes to dealing with ladies cos of my experiences. it is so unfortunate that some ladies reading this may have been victim of my intentional playing attitude towards Nigerian ladies, and that was why i asked all that i wronged to pls forgive me & forget so that i may grow strong spiritually. i am not writing all these for fun, but as a requirement for my salvation. Thank u as u all find it in your hearts to forgive me, both guys & ladies. Killz, adaeze, bync, mrs. chima, slimyem, idowuogbo, etc, etc tht i may have exchanged harsh words with in the past, i am very very sorry, forgive me & pls forgive & pray for my salvation.

angry angry angry
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by coderXO(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2012
Thank u jobfront 4 d
Constructive advice.

Boys just done tire 4 these women ehn!

All me fine African princesses may una no vex
We luv ya but make una try too 4 us
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by domwas2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
@poster...
Thanks for this, exactly same question i have been asking myself since last month my girl keep demanding but when it comes to cooking or even washing she makes excuses...I'm thinking it doesn't really worth marrying when you have woman by your side and still do all the working around your home damn!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by iyatrustee(f): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
so won90 never gree pai? @ c four, una get fight before? ur first post was uncalled for if you ask me!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by sunnshyn(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
You guys here should really stop this. Stop stereotyping please! Haba! Nigerian women dis, Nigerian women that. Kilode?..we r tired of sneezing ojare!I sha knw say me & some of my sisters dey try! Our mama raise us well. And as 4 the others wey no dey try @ all, na men like una wey no dey gree praise woman cause am..shior
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
iyatrustee: so won90 never gree pai? @ c four, una get fight before? ur first post was uncalled for if you ask me!

undecided undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by kudumopol(m): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2012
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by khukhi(f): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2012
job cryfront:
Yes we are becos they are the worst girls on planet earth! and thats y true love done carr y im back run enter paradise island to hide away from Nigeria! so don't expect any true love from any guy in Nigeria. we may pretend to love u die, na lie...lolz...if some of my chicks see that i am the one writing all these, they will froze! so that is to tell u that even your papa & boyfriend, including brothers know that u Nigerian girls are nothing but BEGGARS! You beg for money, u beg guys to help u write exam for those in school, u beg for job, for link, for recharge card, for transport money, for school fees, for feeding money, for phone, for shopping money, haba! abi u girls don't have parents & siblings? does it mean every Nigerian girl has no parents or siblings that meet their needs that as soon as they meet a guy, they offload their lifetime trouble on him? kai! e too much for una...una dey stink, even thouh i go still 4uck una shaa....cos dat thing too sweet shaa....lolz
cry cry cry.....speechless..
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by khukhi(f): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke shocked up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day!
?? shocked shocked?
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by dabrake(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2012
Imagine me oh. I dey follow one ORACLE guy dey chat for fb yesterday when we begin dey discuss our nationalities. The guy from singapore. As we dey yun, the guy come talk say our babes go find am hard to marry. As I come ask am sey wetin give am that kain misconception, my guy come post 2 nairaland threads. As I click the 1st one, na this 190 thread show. I no been wan click the second one but as I click am, na one thread wey be like 'women are useless and should only be useful for reproduction'. Na him my guy c.o.m.e tell me say him get more of them. Him ask me say why all our guys just hate our women and why our girls be gold diggers? I just begin dey speak in tongues. I come wish say i get (sex)killz, MBJ, or beaf type of fingers . . . As my guy c.o.m.e sign out, I c.o.m.e swear say I no go ever bash our girls again no matter how I vex.

@seun, which one again come be precipitate? Na c[b]om[/b]e I type. No dey foolish jooh
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Pozzy(m): 4:08am On Mar 29, 2012
@ 190 u have to give our women some respect.. if can't afford them, you go and .....
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by safarigirl(f): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2012
talknafree: Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!!

Greedy lifestyle: want to keep collecting without having anything to give aside her body.

Myopic brain : an average Nigerian lady doesn't ever see beyond her short nosrils. She thinks a guy hustling today when hustle for life. The same man she turned down today, she will be running after him when she hears he has made it.

Bad advicer : Most Nigerian girls have nothing meaningful to dish on the table of advive and suggestion. Their brains starts and ends on Channel O, MTV, E! Africa Margis (Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo). Most of them are very poor when it comes to discussing Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography.

Terrible Illiterates : yes then went to school. But put them to a test of "written english" without permitting them to do the nonsense 'shorthand' they now do on social platforms and you will notice how "olodoish" that supose pretty babe of yours really is.

Extremely Materialistic : wanting to have the latest Blackberry phones, perfumes, hand bags, weavons e.t.c. These are things are father can't afford oh!

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.
I for one am neither of the above mentioned, I know as much in current affairs and politics as any senior citizen would.
I'm anything but Ǟ spendthrift, couldn't care less how much a dude has in his account, ǡŋ₫ would never ask Ǟ guy for money, I won't reject it if offered freely, but I would never encourage anyone to spend lavishly, I've been condemned for saving too much.
I certainly am no dunce or educated illiterate, in fact I prefer hanging with guys rather than having any emotional attachments whatsoever with them

Concerning your last line, bless your soul for being honest,some guys here have already concluded that all Nigerian girls are totally useless, your woman is only as useless as her man makes her
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2012
Pozzy: @ 190 u have to give our women some respect.. if can't afford them, you go and .....

undecided undecided

Which women - I dont see any women

all i see are Nigerian men and Gold diggers undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2012
They say LOVE IS BLIND

But In Nigeria LOVE ISNT BLIND

Infact LOve walks around with 2 extra eyes making it 4 and 1 specially made HALOGEN lamp -

Thanks to these Nigerian women undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by skydeep(f): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2012
190:

undecided undecided

Which women - I dont see any women

all i see are Nigerian men and Gold diggers undecided
smh. Are u always this mischievous? Geez. undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2012
^Arent u and your fellow sisters tired of DIGGING GOLD undecided

safarigirl:
I for one am neither of the above mentioned, I know as much in current affairs and politics as any senior citizen would.
I'm anything but Ǟ spendthrift, couldn't care less how much a dude has in his account, ǡŋ₫ would never ask Ǟ guy for money, I won't reject it if offered freely, but I would never encourage anyone to spend lavishly, I've been condemned for saving too much.
I certainly am no dunce or educated illiterate, in fact I prefer hanging with guys rather than having any emotional attachments whatsoever with them

Concerning your last line, bless your soul for being honest,some guys here have already concluded that all Nigerian girls are totally useless, your woman is only as useless as her man makes her

Just cos u are different doesnt mean the rest 97% of your fellow sisters are:
Dont whine here go out there and empower them undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by skydeep(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2012
190: ^Arent u and your fellow sisters tired of DIGGING GOLD undecided

Just cos u are different doesnt mean the rest 97% of your fellow sisters are:
Dont whine here go out there and empower them undecided
malefactor grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2012
shocked angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Why Do Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg? / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.