Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? (7950 Views)

Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2012
Some offer values, but its so unfortunate that majority have been turned into something else, making men to generalize that all Nigerian girls are bad. Definitely not all are bad, but most are. All you need to do is be careful and be nice too, and I believe you will meet one. All the same, the blame should go to the past leaders of Nigeria, who jointly and continuously impoverished Nigerians, making poverty and unemployment the order of the day in Nigeria, so that a teenage girl born into most Nigerian families would have to be the breadwinner of the family- providing for herself and her siblings and parents, and also paying her school fees, and where do e expect her to get all those money from if not through offering her body to men for money and favour, so my fellow country men, don't blame the Nigerian girls of today, blame the leaders who loot public funds and fail to provide employment for youths, even after they spend years in universities and polytechnics, plus another one year of compulsory youth service, and still no job. they must turn to money-lovers, cos love won't feed them and their poor parents and siblings.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hiss undecided

Blame who undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by sinie: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
A thread opened by a psycho! *hisses and walks away*
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Flawlessdiva1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
you all are no better individual.please stop generalizing.calling a being created by my great GOD useless, smh.

2 Likes

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by toyemz(f): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
@OP

classic example of a really frustrated Nigerian

go and read your book jor angry angry
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by dokunbam(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
talknafree: Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!!

Greedy lifestyle: want to keep collecting without having anything to give aside her body.

Myopic brain : an average Nigerian lady doesn't ever see beyond her short nosrils. She thinks a guy hustling today when hustle for life. The same man she turned down today, she will be running after him when she hears he has made it.

Bad advicer : Most Nigerian girls have nothing meaningful to dish on the table of advive and suggestion. Their brains starts and ends on Channel O, MTV, E! Africa Margis (Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo). Most of them are very poor when it comes to discussing Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography.

Terrible Illiterates : yes then went to school. But put them to a test of "written english" without permitting them to do the nonsense 'shorthand' they now do on social platforms and you will notice how "olodoish" that supose pretty babe of yours really is.

Extremely Materialistic : wanting to have the latest Blackberry phones, perfumes, hand bags, weavons e.t.c. These are things are father can't afford oh!

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.

On point.

They like fashion put nothing in their brain. Y won't dey sell their body wen they are not relevant in the labour market. And they are too full of themselves to learn a trade. Very arrogant set
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
Faustrated girls venting their anger on this thread

they know its the truth, they have nothing 2 offer their men, Nigeria and the world @ large
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by safarigirl(f): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2012
190: ^Arent u and your fellow sisters tired of DIGGING GOLD undecided

Just cos u are different doesnt mean the rest 97% of your fellow sisters are:
Dont whine here go out there and empower them undecided
I'm speaking only for myself, the rest are ΩØƚ my problem, everything boils down to upbringing, if one is brought up with the belief that a man is the beginning and end of all her financial problems, no type of pep talk or motivational speech will change such mentality, and I certainly do not appreciate being stereotyped or categorized in any form.
The OP would do well to correct this topic to 'Majority' ☺₣ Nigerian girls, cos Ǟ lot ☺₣ Nigerian women make their own money and some are even breadwinners, the fact that you only encounter gold-diggers doesn't mean it's a general thing, how many Nigerian girls have ÄŁĻ of you put together dated? Dem reach 500?

1 Like

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by bittyend(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2012
They offer UGLINESS!! undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2012
bittyend: They offer UGLINESS!! undecided
I take it you spent your childhood among ugly women, my sympathies
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by bittyend(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2012
safarigirl:
I take it you spent your childhood among ugly women, my sympathies

Why is your hair nappy and mashed up? Are you that broke, little girl?
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by peterchicagofun(m): 2:05am On Mar 30, 2012
I agree. Many right beautiful womens with beautiful heart and soul are in Nigeria. Very romantic.
Generally i see that by positive thinks .
Regards.
Peter cool
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2012
^na real regards!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2012
bittyend:

Why is your hair nappy and mashed up? Are you that broke, little girl?
I'm ΩØƚ supposed to be rich, old man, I'm not one ☺₣ those girls that need Ǟ dude's money to maintain themselves, I like nappy hair fyi, Ŝ☺ how bout you go back to feeding that white granny you call a wife.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2012
A REAL girlfriend..
Would always care for you.
Show you love.
Brighten ur day.
Support u when ur down.
Make u laugh.

Most of u guys dont want real girlfriends, u only want a girl to satisfy ur bed n u actually think the girl doesnt know that? Trust me she does, that why since all u want is sex, all she wants his ur money...T for tat. The day u change ur ways? U ld actually meet a girl that'ld make u happy. You get what you deserve.

1 Like

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by captalex(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dunniqees: Dis is so vry unfrndly
He has a point miss,you can't seem to find many/any decent Nigerian girl to engage with in intelligent conversation,without the slightest hint of them requesting that you take them out to e.g (cinema,palms),the money isn't the problem,because we guys are willing to spend if It's worth it .the problem arises after the movie's finished and you signal to her that you should go back 2 your place for the finale and then she starts acting up.afterall she came on as if she was offering a service and then you try to patronize they take it all wrong as if you're looking down on them. They(Nigerian girls) just need to change that attitude of theirs.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by captalex(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
coderXO: truetalk my guy.

tired of these lame-Os

Seriously tell me what you offer frankly cuz I ain't seen it.

Plus I'm celibate so you gotta give me
something other than your drawers.

Haha nice 1. bro,that one na very big JAMB question we go like make them answer.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by annawhite(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
ismaeel86: the main function of nigerian girls is to chop our hard earned money and spent on brazilian hair, mexican hair, and their life investment BB

But we no get choice cos we love them and have pity for them cos no white guy will even look at them.

hope this is not offensive to any race or sex.
really? Allah have mercy on u!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by PurerareGold: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
Really tired of all these naija girls generalization on nl. What does the nigerian man have †☺ offer? Abeg eeee. Some nigerian men with 'salary' are scrubs o. How much †☺ go †☺ a cinema for crying out loud. All of you forming buying your babes brazillian hair and doing stuff are probably very single and sad.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by iyatrustee(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
sis! cheesy
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by captalex(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
PurerareGold: Really tired of all these naija girls generalization on nl. What does the nigerian man have †☺ offer? Abeg eeee. Some nigerian men with 'salary' are scrubs o. How much †☺ go †☺ a cinema for crying out loud. All of you forming buying your babes brazillian hair and doing stuff are probably very single and sad.
So the next time your man( if u have 1 )takes you out why don't u foot d bill .stingy madam?
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2012
LOVE.....
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by cantell(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2012
ladunsky: LOVE.....
For ya mind!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by captalex(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2012
ladunsky: LOVE.....
Could you kindly state how you girls exhibit that in a "loving" relationship without refering to intimacy.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by cantell(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2012
PurerareGold:
How much †☺ go †☺ a cinema for crying out loud
See your mouth! You no get video for house?
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by annawhite(f): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
cantell:
See your mouth! You no get video for house?
anoda stingy man on the loose!
Na im type dey give im girlfriend N60 for okada!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by coderXO(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
annawhite: anoda stingy man on the loose!

maybe the broke ass chic needs to get off her lazy behind and get a job.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
annawhite: anoda stingy man on the loose!
How much he for give am?
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by annawhite(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
coderXO:

maybe the broke ass chic needs to get off her lazy behind and get a job.
maybe dis amebo guy needs to mind his gaddam biz and not stick his balls where it dosent belong!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by annawhite(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
fresh_dude: How much he for give am?
*stutters nervously*
erm erm erm its not what u think,
*dips my finger in the sand and points it to the sky*
true to my living God am not a gold digger. . .
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hey 190 sorry dawg i ain't ignoring you, i was about to reply you on that thread before the diccky head mod lock it. "Jaybee" i guess.

Dont bother sending messages on my bb, i lost my bb last week in Mexico. I'm currently in Mexico. I will hola @ you as soon as get back to the States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.