Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? (7956 Views)

Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by skydeep(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author[/color]

Nor go born
your inlaws would soon be on your doorpost with another girl for xynerise angry
[/quote]
Shame on you loser, I am a mother already tongue
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
^wetin you born

wall gecko or agama lizard grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by skydeep(f): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: ^wetin you born

wall gecko or agama lizard grin
very funny.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
^I'll take it you are a proud mother of a RED NECK LIZARD

And xynerise is a proud father of a RED NECK

congrats undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by skydeep(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: ^I'll take it you are a proud mother of a RED NECK LIZARD

And xynerise is a proud father of a RED NECK

congrats undecided
I prefer the first one to this. Pls say more rhetoric jokes tongue
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by onila(f): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
190:

ashawo shut up - who told u i have sisters undecided

shut up grin

Nor go born
your inlaws would soon be on your doorpost with another girl for xynerise angry

then your female cousins or females in your family. .they are all Nigerian girls
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by dokunbam(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Most of these goes to the parent. y would u bring someone into this world and not train him or HER well. The Bible said train your child in the way of the Lord and he/SHE will no depart from it. can u imagine a lady going to school paying for school fees and stuffs, and the parent dont bother to ask where all these are coming from, how do u pay your bills? Also the problem is that ladies like to copy their friends, they want to use expensive tins and it is their toto that will suffer it. if u cant afford something u dont have to go and sell your body. recently i offered a lady a job in my office without anytin attached cos i saw her struggling with school, but no she prefer to continue selling herself. i talked to her that u need to start little (the pay may be small cos of her qualification but if she is contented with little)and before u know it God will bless the work of her hand, but hell no. well i tried my best. i will continue to encourage her sha.

naija ladies change
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
^ If you like PREACH FROM now till Fowl Grows teeth

You are simply wasting your time, we have been shouting for the past 200yrs + now

they are simply getting worse - i agree with you on that fact of them copying their friends

smh - tsk tsk so bad tsk tsk tsk so sad undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Wislet(f): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
grow up 190grow up 190grow up 190
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
cheesy
Wislet: grow up 190grow up 190grow up 190

He's frustrated.

Africa dey do am strong thing,hin sugar mamas don begin fawk am on credit.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ifihearam: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
Even if the bashing on naija babes is really getting too much,dat should call for sober reflection for the babes na but no!!! All we here is "why are guys always talking ill of us"?why don't other men in other parts of the world complain about their women??

Make una help una sef to change abeg
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2012
Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!!

Greedy lifestyle: want to keep collecting without having anything to give aside her body.

Myopic brain : an average Nigerian lady doesn't ever see beyond her short nosrils. She thinks a guy hustling today when hustle for life. The same man she turned down today, she will be running after him when she hears he has made it.

Bad advicer : Most Nigerian girls have nothing meaningful to dish on the table of advive and suggestion. Their brains starts and ends on Channel O, MTV, E! Africa Margis (Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo). Most of them are very poor when it comes to discussing Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography.

Terrible Illiterates : yes then went to school. But put them to a test of "written english" without permitting them to do the nonsense 'shorthand' they now do on social platforms and you will notice how "olodoish" that supose pretty babe of yours really is.

Extremely Materialistic : wanting to have the latest Blackberry phones, perfumes, hand bags, weavons e.t.c. These are things are father can't afford oh!

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 1:58am On Mar 26, 2012
grin grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by toyemz(f): 3:19am On Mar 26, 2012
@jobfront:

Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day

Nice one but you are still a goat!!!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ekeroyal(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2012
While I agree with most of the guys, I also want to say 'it takes two to tango'. The men are also not trying. 190 if you look carefully you'd realize some men started this competition amongst girls. When you start lavishly spending on a girl who never asked for such, you make other girls jealous & it's naturally in them to meet up come what may. Hence they go bugging their partners.

Additionally, I blame those stewpid married men who are spearheading the lavish spending on this school age girls and are never satisfied with their wives.

As regards girls only being good in bed, it's because the guys make them think in those lines only. What would you think of a guy who tells his girl 'you're woeful in bed'. You simply leave her to utilize all her time in planning & strategizing how to win your heart in bed instead of thinking about academics, being independent, making a contribution to their surrounding financially or otherwise.

Finally brother, we need to develop a commending spirit. Even if they fail, try to commend them & show them the way forward. They're like kids -always bashing them makes them heady. I've changed a number of girls even without dating them or going to bed with them. So brothers do your best and see what happens.

But girls, you guys should try too. You're not shitheads!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Killz3(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2012
toyemz: @jobfront:

[size=16pt]Nice one but you are still a goat!!![/size]
Falls from OKADA and bounces off the 3rd Mainland Bridge! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day!

Halleluyah!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2012
toyemz: @jobfront:

Nice one but you are still a goat!!!

Try being nice like a lady!
The guy don repent,old things have passed away and behold......
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2012
talknafree: Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!!

Greedy lifestyle: want to keep collecting without having anything to give aside her body.

Myopic brain : an average Nigerian lady doesn't ever see beyond her short nosrils. She thinks a guy hustling today when hustle for life. The same man she turned down today, she will be running after him when she hears he has made it.

Bad advicer : Most Nigerian girls have nothing meaningful to dish on the table of advive and suggestion. Their brains starts and ends on Channel O, MTV, E! Africa Margis (Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo). Most of them are very poor when it comes to discussing Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography.

Terrible Illiterates : yes then went to school. But put them to a test of "written english" without permitting them to do the nonsense 'shorthand' they now do on social platforms and you will notice how "olodoish" that supose pretty babe of yours really is.

Extremely Materialistic : wanting to have the latest Blackberry phones, perfumes, hand bags, weavons e.t.c. These are things are father can't afford oh!

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.

soo on point brother!
That english area...KAI!
Talk is free indeed!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: cheesy

He's frustrated.

na 190 b that?

pDude:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laff don tear my shokoto!

Change i constant o!

Clown

He's frustrated.

na 190 b that?
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2012

He's frustrated.

LOL

pDude:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laff don tear my shokoto!

Clown

Change is constant brother!
Lets observe and c!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayosmiles(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2012
Nigerian girls are the loveliest, niciest, most beautiful nd creative in d world. We can keep telling them that so they can come easily to our bed
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day!
crap! angry
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2012
190: I have been thinking, what do NIGERIAN GIRLS actually offer in a relationship apart from sex
all you do is spend spend spend spend spend - SPEND FIRE
and all she does is have sex with you for all these spending
some dont even cook or wash for their men, then what are we doing wasting time on these GIRLS

what happened to pick up a young elloquent lady - pay her and discharge her the next day
saves cost, saves time, less stressful and more durable wink

please my white ladies are excluded outta this cos they are the REAL WOMEN
unlike some groups of ladies Tagged NIGERIAN WOMEN with black armpits and black __ (I nor talk oo) undecided
dem no even sabi yansh sad
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
sauer:
crap! angry
Word!!!

Writing crap na hin hobby, pay no mind to guys like him.

He was dropped as a baby probs y his brain occasionally goes on standby.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by dabrake(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
i give you 2weeks and you would be back to your former status
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Goldieluks: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
190: I have been thinking, what do NIGERIAN GIRLS actually offer in a relationship apart from sex
all you do is spend spend spend spend spend - SPEND FIRE
and all she does is have sex with you for all these spending
some dont even cook or wash for their men, then what are we doing wasting time on these GIRLS

what happened to pick up a young elloquent lady - pay her and discharge her the next day
saves cost, saves time, less stressful and more durable wink

please my white ladies are excluded outta this cos they are the REAL WOMEN
unlike some groups of ladies Tagged NIGERIAN WOMEN with black armpits and black __ (I nor talk oo) undecided

Acute mental incapabilty disorder.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by luckgames(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
Lying
Secretive
Hiding Information
My family first, not my husband and Kids
My money is my money; my husband money is our Money

Nigerian Men
Big Cheat -------Nigerian women cheat too
Not helping with house chore
Going to Nigeria to get Marry not telling the women what they do for living
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nigerian women are the worst in the world
they have noting to offer, if you want to AGE QUICK - date dem angry
source - Guinness book of record 2012
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
ha 190 on behalf of my gf i will have to say you are wrong, not all NIgerian girls are like that but some are, mine is nothing like that, on a second thought i haven't asked her out........................ cry * friend zone* long time 190

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too / This Is What Happens When You Die, According To A Bunch Of People Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.