Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? (7929 Views)

Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2012
I have been thinking, what do NIGERIAN GIRLS actually offer in a relationship apart from sex
all you do is spend spend spend spend spend - SPEND FIRE
and all she does is have sex with you for all these spending
some dont even cook or wash for their men, then what are we doing wasting time on these GIRLS

what happened to pick up a young elloquent lady - pay her and discharge her the next day
saves cost, saves time, less stressful and more durable wink

please my white ladies are excluded outta this cos they are the REAL WOMEN
unlike some groups of ladies Tagged NIGERIAN WOMEN with black armpits and black __ (I nor talk oo) undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Dunniqees(f): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
Dis is so vry unfrndly
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Beync(f): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
Rubbish
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by tellwisdom: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
Damnnnn embarassed embarassed embarassed. Im making a U-TURN henceforth sad sad. # I don get sense now undecided undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
@190 my guy pls ride on...let them cry & curse u, na their own, if they like let them learn, if they like let them not, its their cup of coffee, fools according to ma dad....while ma granny will call them umu efu....she would tell me: nwam biko lezie kwa anya maka umu efu ndi a juru ebe nile ugbua...old woman of 90+ speaking o! sighs. honestly, Nigerian girls of today offer nothing in a relationship or date aside sex, its too bad, even in marriage they offer only sex for baby making purpose only, and the next thing after they manufacture one baby for u is to start demanding for twenty house slaves they call maids to clean their ass....they cannot even cook or sweep again, cannot do laundry even when there is washing machine, cannot make a dime or bring a kobo home. spends our hard earned money and u think we men are happy with u? fools! y wont married men cheat? pls men keep 4ucking them jare! 4uck & pass! Nigerian girls are good for nothing, BEGGARS!!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
Stupid Naija babes with nothing upstairs. (empty heads). They only know how to diminish figures with money sign in front. they irk me big time.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by coderXO(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
truetalk my guy.

tired of these lame-Os

Seriously tell me what you offer frankly cuz I ain't seen it.

Plus I'm celibate so you gotta give me
something other than your drawers.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
And the annonying thing is most of them are NOT ONLY FAKE but so UGLY!!

Damn, even in sex they suck big time,

Sumone tell me wat exactly are the functions of these NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ismaeel86(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
the main function of nigerian girls is to chop our hard earned money and spent on brazilian hair, mexican hair, and their life investment BB

But we no get choice cos we love them and have pity for them cos no white guy will even look at them.

hope this is not offensive to any race or sex.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2012
is it a must to marry

cant someone Just dey SLICE women dey go

Just dey BLOW dey go

No time

Jump from one project sorry woman to another project

especially if they are Nigerian undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by phraze(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
My brother make them no hear say something like this was written o, cos them go swear for wuna, anyways they are trying, the social realm is terrible thesedays maybe thats why they are the way they are, but they are very smart, before u break their heart, they smash urs, they go for money and comfort because their environment encourages them to do so, i stil admire their strength. @190, take time o.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by xynerise: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
@190. U complain about Nigerian girls yet you impregnated MONSURAT. undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by onila(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2012
U Nigerian men are obsessed with Nigerian girls
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
Yes we are becos they are the worst girls on planet earth! and thats y true love done carr y im back run enter paradise island to hide away from Nigeria! so don't expect any true love from any guy in Nigeria. we may pretend to love u die, na lie...lolz...if some of my chicks see that i am the one writing all these, they will froze! so that is to tell u that even your papa & boyfriend, including brothers know that u Nigerian girls are nothing but BEGGARS! You beg for money, u beg guys to help u write exam for those in school, u beg for job, for link, for recharge card, for transport money, for school fees, for feeding money, for phone, for shopping money, haba! abi u girls don't have parents & siblings? does it mean every Nigerian girl has no parents or siblings that meet their needs that as soon as they meet a guy, they offload their lifetime trouble on him? kai! e too much for una...una dey stink, even thouh i go still 4uck una shaa....cos dat thing too sweet shaa....lolz

3 Likes

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 9janinja1(f): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
ni bo la ti ri wa re

if you prefer white girls nothing do u which one is coming online and bashing 9ja women.

1 Like

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by fr3ddi3(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
@op: Orì e wanbè. I've been askin myslf d same damn qstn 4 a whyl naw. Thank God am n0t d only one in dat freakin path. Girls are jst...........USELESS.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Killz3(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
190, i thought you'd have learned from what happened to you. . . But i see that you are still senselessly myopic. . .
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
Redundant topic! undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
Beync: Rubbish

Na lie?
Object!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayobase(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
xynerise: @190. U complain about Nigerian girls yet you impregnated MONSURAT. undecided

Monsurat?
Abeg nak me tori!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 25, 2012
Lwkmd.
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by born2boink(m): 4:03am On Mar 25, 2012
They have nothing to offer except pussy but the way I have pay back in returns is even worst when compare with paying direct to love peddlers, Na God go save us for this country,our governement,boko haram,phcn,nigeria girls,MEND..all of them belong to the same group,I swear to God,Nigerian girls can make you drink poison if you are not enough
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by ayosmiles(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2012
born2fuck: They have nothing to offer except pussy but the way I have pay back in returns is even worst when compare with paying direct to love peddlers, Na God go save us for this country,our governement,boko haram,phcn,nigeria girls,MEND..all of them belong to the same group,I swear to God,Nigerian girls can make you drink poison if you are not enough
guys, i think its unfair to come here and abuse naija girls who are also ur sisters when naija guys are not even better. Naija gals are what u guys have made them. Its becos they av realized d guys dont really want them but their body. After being used nd dumped in relationships they commited their lives to, they av become smart, so they make sure they obtain u well so they dont cry whn u break their heart. Anyways their are still nice naija gals out there but our culture also contributes cos society says gals shld depend on guys
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by xynerise: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2012
ayobase:

Monsurat?
Abeg nak me tori!
he cant deny it na grin
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day!

6 Likes

Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5
Pls guys, live a good life that glorifies the name of God. loving and knowing God is the best & the only key to joy & happiness, so pls ignore my advise and be good to your friends, female and male, God loves us and wants us to be the best & to reflect His image in our daily lives. pls also pray for my salvation, that God should strengthen me not to fall but to stand till the end, amen! God bless you all, I love God so much, pls Lord help me to love u more each day!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laff don tear my shokoto!

Clown
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Fourcade(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
@jobfront
bro, Are you 'born again' now undecided
Hope say this your talk na because today na Sunday.
Cuz i actually don't want you to ...
I need my daily essays to keep rolling! smiley
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by Ozioma49(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
Nigerian GIRLS Are as useless as their president - rubbish undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by onila(f): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
like your blood sisters. .all they do is give sex 2 nigerian men like your fellow nigerian women. .idiot!
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by skydeep(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: I have been thinking, what do NIGERIAN GIRLS actually offer in a relationship apart from sex
all you do is spend spend spend spend spend - SPEND FIRE
and all she does is have sex with you for all these spending
some dont even cook or wash for their men, then what are we doing wasting time on these GIRLS

what happened to pick up a young elloquent lady - pay her and discharge her the next day
saves cost, saves time, less stressful and more durable wink

please my white ladies are excluded outta this cos they are the REAL WOMEN
unlike some groups of ladies Tagged NIGERIAN WOMEN with black armpits and black __ (I nor talk oo) undecided
Maniac undecided
Re: What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? by 190: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila: like your blood sisters. .all they do is give sex 2 nigerian men like your fellow nigerian women. .idiot!

ashawo shut up - who told u i have sisters undecided

shut up grin

skydeep:
Maniac undecided

Nor go born
your inlaws would soon be on your doorpost with another girl for xynerise angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / My Secondary School Re-union Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.