Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! (13435 Views)

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?

Yes: 78% (118 votes)
No: 21% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Dainfamous: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
YAWN YAWN same shit everyday
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
[size=14pt]Nigeria, my beloved country - coming together is the key - our future is YOU and ME.................... cool cool cool cool cool cool[/size]
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex: The poll has spoken:

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?
Yes: 71% (35 votes)
No: 28% (14 votes)

polls is rigged
has nothing to do with reality on the ground nairaland
Yoruba are the worst triablist in africa
they are also the most hypocritical
the truth that one soulless Yoruba man is rigging the polls from source.
yet same will dance on graves of biafran kids
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
re@lchange:

polls is rigged
has nothing to do with reality on the ground nairaland
Yoruba are the worst triablist in africa
they are also the most hypocritical
the truth that one soulless Yoruba man is rigging the polls from source.
yet same will dance on graves of biafran kids

Please, put this on your playlist:

Nigeria my beloved country by Funmi Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAoRf1O6m8
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

English people are Germans?! shocked
Its like arguing with a piece of wood.

no not a piece of wood but some one who has out "facted" you!

i put it to you dumb a.ss that ; english people are saxons, saxons are germanic people. anglo from anglo-saxon comes from the word "angle" the name of the germanic place the saxon english descendants came from! olodo! wink
Beaf:

English people are Germans?! shocked
Its like arguing with a piece of wood.

no not a piece of wood but some one who has out "facted" you!

i put it to you dumb a.ss that ; english people are saxons, saxons are germanic people. anglo from anglo-saxon comes from the word "angle" the name of the germanic place the saxon english descendants came from! olodo!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: @bluetooth u know why banks are shuttin down in south west states?
cos your fellow yeriba peeps re on shottin and robbery spree while your lazy govs cant provide security...
south west is becoming another death zone like d north
tufiakwa

Most of the robbery and kidnapping in the west are carried out by ibos.Since osisikaku died and soldiers were deployed to flush out your brothers,all of them have relocated to the west. Ibo ole,buzor ole !
buzor: @bluetooth u know why banks are shuttin down in south west states?
cos your fellow yeriba peeps re on shottin and robbery spree while your lazy govs cant provide security...
south west is becoming another death zone like d north
tufiakwa
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by BaBaMike: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: @op u ll drink otapiapia like your Awo did...
coward back stabber yeriba Yoruba bigot

You lack wisdom and knowledge and that makes you foolish.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by onila(f): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
lets divide the country angry
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by lagcity(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
Igbo and Yoruba, let's stop this nonsense and do something positive with our spare time.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
BaBa Mike:

You lack wisdom and knowledge and that makes you foolish.

Welcome to NL bros.there are many fooolish okro around here !

1 Like

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
onila: lets divide the country angry

Can we divide Nigerian men and women as well? I know how you moan everyday because Nigerian men don't pay attention to you - grow up ONILA undecided
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2012

if that will bring an end to all these madness,let's work towards it.I'm tired of living with okoros !
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by aljharem(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
lagcity: Igbo and Yoruba, let's stop this nonsense and do something positive with our spare time.

trust me when i tell you that yorubas are not the problem here. see the way they keep insulting the yorubas with all sort of demeaning words. I am just reading now and watching if they would ever take the hand yorubas are extending to them both on Nairaland and real life.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by CuteTj(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
This so called E-war is just fiction and fantasy. Its just some pathetic people's imagination. Its not happening in the real world. Im yoruba and i and many ibos of different age groups that im meeting for the first time throw banters all the time and nothing like tribalism comes up. So far you are not a threat to their lives and their livelihood and you don't cross your boundaries while relating with them, we will all live in peace. Tribal E-wars is for jobless people who sit all day on Nairaland and attempt to waste their already frustrated lives. They should learn to interact with people of different ages groups both young and old. And finally, the jobless ones should look for jobs or productive things doing instead of sitting down on NL making senseless comments.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by PointB: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
alj harem:

trust me when i tell you that yorubas are not the problem here. see the way they keep insulting the yorubas with all sort of demeaning words. I am just reading now and watching if they would ever take the hand yorubas are extending to them both on Nairaland and real life.

Sharrap there! You bloody hypocrite! Who started this junk of a thread with a a fixation on Igbo? Was it not a Yoruba man? You bloody pretender!

Keep smoking cow dung while boko bastards decimate your population in the name of your god - allah!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by CuteTj(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
To all the proponents/ supporters of E-tribal war, what good has it done/ added to your lives. Instead of doing productive things with your time you are here threatning fire and brimstone. In future, hope these set of people won't go on their knees begging for food?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
I'm signing out with this quote from my little essay at the beginning:

Please, can a black man get a break? There is racism against him in the Western world and far east - yet myopic tribalists won't give him a break in his home country - and you wonder why the black man is always at the bottom of the social ladder, wherever he finds himself, go figure. It's just pathetic that we've to fight two unwinnable wars on two fronts - one against racism and the other is tribalism - and with terrorism becoming a norm in Nigeria; I guess the demise of the Nigerian man is fast approaching.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
yes, i'm really sick and tired of tribalism
very sick and tired. cool

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
in fact i'm so tired!

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
CuteTj: To all the proponents of E-tribal war, what good has it done/ added to your lives. Instead of doing productive things with your time you are here threatning fire and brimstone. In future, hope these set of people won't go on their knees begging for food?

Sharrap ode. . .even you wey never chop belle full sef dey claim big boy.the annoymity of nl sef dey tire person sef.I have been called ofenmanu in person twice till date by ibos.doesnt that sound demeaning to my person since your stupidity wont let you see that as bigotry.oloshi lasanlaan ajirebi
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by BaBaMike: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2012

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bittyend(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hmmmmmm!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bittyend(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nwanne, the OP is a genius! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please, my Igbo brothers - it's time to move on and embrace Nigeria. Breaking Nigeria into different entities is just an avenue to create a never ending war because we're too divided to achieve the tripod entities you guys daydream about. If Nigeria is to be divided, it will have to be divided into at least fifty countries to achieve the 'pure ethnic' identities you lot crave for - due to the following reasons:

- I can't see an Itsekiri, Edo and Urhobo man in the same country as an Ijaw man.
- I don't think an Annang, Urhobo, Olukunmi, Ika, Ikwerre, Ibibio and Efik man would want to be in the same country as an Igbo man.
- Yorubas in Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Edo and Delta won't want to separated from their brothers in the Southwest.
- The Middle-belt is like another Nigeria - because it has too many small tribes - and I don't see them forming separate countries, staying together, nor being subordinate to the Northern oligarchy.
- And what will happen to the Bariba people of Western Nigeria? Are we going to send them to Benin republic or allow to become a separate country?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It seems we have all agreed that the e-biafrans are the problem on NL.
Please, I want my Biafran passport ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I dey laugh in Idanre hill!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

I guess you can't accept that part of the Yoruba race owns 95% of the oil wealth in Delta state, huh? Live with it buddy! cheesy

See the kind of things you say, yet you claim to be a non-tribalist.

Who is worse between you and the people you claim to speak against?

Judas, quit being a stooge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday / Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.