Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! (13434 Views)

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?

Yes: 78% (118 votes)
No: 21% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by BABE3: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
PointB: ^^^^

Laughing at your stupidity I guess? grin grin grin grin grin

Of course not. What I highlighted is uber hilarious. You sounded like you're on a mission. An "outsider" reading that post would actually think you're being serious.

Nigerians. . . Funny people!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by MrGlobe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
BABE!:

Which yeye kinsmen? I'm not Nigerian. I'm a Finn. I was going through the recent posts, I sighted someone quote your post, and I couldn't help but add my own "jara". It was too fo[i]olis[/i]h a comment.

Pele. Take it easy. That anger must have been headache inducing.
ok, maa. I bet there are more fo[i]olis[/i]h comments here than that one you saw. especially from one ijebu woman called illeke di. You could have read through.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
PointB:

You have never been to Igboland.

If you want to see dilapidated structure try Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, and Ondo state. People there live in caves, slums, and shanties. I shed tears when I see such squalor, I wonder what would have been their fate, if not for Igbos, and other non-indigenes who give out regular hand-out to aid their survival. Go figure!

I doubt if Igboland is the paradise you want us to believe it is - with the population of Igbos in Lagos. Lagos is my home state and I'll be the first to say it's the biggest slum in world, and if Igbos migrate to Lagos everyday in their thousands - that means Igboland is more of a hellhole, than Lagos is. That's simple logic, mate.

Hit me up when you're ready for a detox, bruv cool
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Do you think your Biafra would have been better than present day Nigeria? The last time I checked, all the governors in the East are IGBOS - how come it's still a shytehole?
u ve shown urself to be a true tribal bigot. just like Awo drank otapiapia dat how u ll do
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
afam4eva:

If? Are you God? How do you know what would have been when it never was. It's like saying "If you were brought up in Ghana you would have been short". WTF.

I'm a realist and a VERY practical guy. This has nothing to do with God - it's the reality on ground. If your leader can't develop Igboland with the resources available to them now, what makes you think Biafra, would be any better than what Igboland is today?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by BABE3: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

ok, maa. I bet there are more fo[i]olis[/i]h comments here than that one you saw. especially from one ijebu woman called illeke di. You could have read through.

I could have . . . but I didn't. You were lucky enough . . . I read yours. smiley
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
@op u ll drink otapiapia like your Awo did...
coward back stabber yeriba Yoruba bigot
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor:
u ve shown urself to be a true tribal bigot. just like Awo drank otapiapia dat how u ll do

That's the problem with you guys - you'll NEVER look at the man in the mirror. Are you guys for real? Are the Governors of Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi not Igbos? Are they Hausas or Aliens? Why can't you guys be real for once in your lives? I'm tired of your blame game - blame everyone for your woes but yourselves.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
am sure u ve not being to any igbo land...
for your info, lagos was developed by d federal govt as it was a former state capital...
tufiakwa for this bigot
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by MrGlobe(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
BABE!:

I could have . . . but I didn't. You were lucky enough . . . I read yours. smiley
Lucky? Sarcasm innit
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: @op u ll drink otapiapia like your Awo did...
coward back stabber yeriba Yoruba bigot

That's if Awo drank "otapiapia" though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Half-truths, low self-esteem, blame game, tribalism, and being loud won't get guys nowhere. Igbos are industrious people, but these (Half-truths, low self-esteem, blame game, tribalism, and being loud) traits have made you guys laughing stock everywhere. You guys need to re-invent yourselves. Just peep the type of dimwits that are attracted to the Igbos - and you will find people like obese, uncouth and uneducated Asari Dokubo, go figure.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by ACM10: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

"X" and "Y" came together because Nnamidi Azikwe wanted it to be like that - and we've to live with it. Nigeria is the brainchild of our founding fathers - and we have to live with it.

I don't know why some of you are suicidal in nature - can you defeat the Nigerian army in a REAL WAR?

Ol boy! I'm ready to shell out few dime for your re-education. Nigeria is a fcukin' brainchild of Lord Lugard and his band of British colonialists.

BTW, Nobody will confront the Nigerian army in an open battle. It's totally unnecessary.
Did Soviets fight their army to disintegrate the evil empire?
Did East Germans engage their army in an open combat?
Did the Romanians exchange fire with their army to bring about change?
The fact that people like you are doing everything within their power to silence our voice, shows that we are winning.
Therefore your Nigerian army can arm themselves with nuclear bomb. We just don't care! When the cataclysmic event knocks, your one-nigerianists soldiers will not be found. Those arms and ammunitions they amassed will be used in their execution.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: am sure u ve not being to any igbo land...
for your info, lagos was developed by d federal govt as it was a former state capital...
tufiakwa for this bigot

LAGOS ISLAND was developed by the federal government - but LAGOS STATE is a separate entity - can you peep the difference?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
@op yeriba ppl re best known for making noise, cowardice, drinking otapipia and back stabbin...
what do u know about my state Anambra...
tufiakwa 4 dis yeriba bigot
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
there is no single one Yoruba nation
there are Ekiti, Ijesha, Ijebu, Egba, Awori, Akoko and Egun
if a war starts in south west nigeria, everybody will answer his fathers name
i know that ijebu will fight egba for sure

op is smoking dried sh11t.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
ACM10:

Ol boy! I'm ready to shell out few dime for your re-education. Nigeria is a fcukin' brainchild of Lord Lugard and his band of British colonialists.

BTW, Nobody will confront the Nigerian army in an open battle. It's totally unnecessary.
The fact that people like you are doing everything within their power to silence our voice, shows that we are winning.
Therefore your Nigerian army can arm themselves with nuclear bomb. We just don't care! When the cataclysmic event knocks, your one-nigerianists soldiers will not be found. Those arms and ammunitions they amassed will be used in their execution.

no bruv

everypbody simply went home with his own gun cool
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

That's the problem with you guys - you'll NEVER look at the man in the mirror. Are you guys for real? Are the Governors of Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi not Igbos? Are they Hausas or Aliens? Why can't you guys be real for once in your lives? I'm tired of your blame game - blame everyone for your woes but yourselves.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
ACM10:

Nigeria and the Soviet Union are two different entities - you need to compare the Soviet Union, to the British Empire.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
@op which woes re u talkin about cos i know u must ve being high on something this night b4 opening this thread.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by aljharem(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
OP it would never end so long as their is the internet

Forget Nairaland and go read Naijapals, vangaurd etc
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
re@lchange:
there is no single one Yoruba nation
there are Ekiti, Ijesha, Ijebu, Egba, Awori, Akoko and Egun
if a war starts in south west nigeria, everybody will answer his fathers name
i know that ijebu will fight egba for sure

op is smoking dried sh11t.

We have already fought our civil wars (Kiriji wars) and we're united forever. I think the Kiriji Wars should be used as a case study for Nigeria cool
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Nigeria and the Soviet Union are two different entities - you need to compare the Soviet Union, to the British Empire.

how different is that?
who is current chief of army staff?
do you think that you won't find at least 20 thousand igbos in current Nigerian military?
even if we have 5000, it is still enough to build another army supported by our huge diaspora funding
we can dump at least $5 billion annually on them to help send you iddiots to hell.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by PointB: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

I doubt if Igboland is the paradise you want us to believe it is - with the population of Igbos in Lagos. Lagos is my home state and I'll be the first to say it's the biggest slum in world, and if Igbos migrate to Lagos everyday in their thousands - that means Igboland is more of a hellhole, than Lagos is. That's simple logic, mate.

Hit me up when you're ready for a detox, bruv cool

Of course Igbo land is no-paradise, but compared to your SW states, I'll give it to Igboland.

And one important reason Igbos come to Lagos is is because, Lagos, your so called home state is nothing but a large open market. People go to market daily to sell their goods, and return back home. That is why, Lagos is called No-mans-land, while Igboland is called Ala-Igbo! Gerrit?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
re@lchange:

how different is that?
who is current chief of army staff?
do you think that you won't find at least 20 thousand igbos in current Nigerian military?
even if we have 5000, it is still enough to build another army supported by our huge diaspora funding
we can dump at least $5 billion annually on them to help send you iddiots to hell.

Pipe dream!! I doubt Igbos in the army want Biafra. Biafra was different because there was a counter-coup, and Pogroms specifically targeting Igbos - and remember, some Igbos also fought on the Nigerian side - Ike Nwachukwu is one of them, and he doesn't regret it. lipsrsealed
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
for drinking otapiapia, if it was in igbo land, he should have being thrown into evil forest...
fufiakwa
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
torkaka:

they're anglo-saxons (english germans) tongue

they're anglo-saxons (english germans)

English people are Germans?! shocked
Its like arguing with a piece of wood.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor:
when i saw this thread, i tot d op was d really d peace maker he claims to be but lo and behold he started displayin his Yoruba xteristic...
tufiakwa

I'm a peacemaker, G. I'll invite you to my wedding with my Igbo beau grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Pipe dream!! I doubt Igbos in the army want Biafra. Biafra was different because there was a counter-coup, and Pogroms specifically targeting Igbos - and remember, some Igbos also fought on the Nigerian side - Ike Nwachukwu is one of them, and he doesn't regret it. lipsrsealed

Really it is non of our business if Igbos want Baifra or not.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
alj harem:

Really it is non of our business if Igbos want Baifra or not.
and as well u dont care if bh re bombin ur mama and papa up north while u re here spewin sh.i.i.t...
tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State / Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.