Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! (13452 Views)

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?

Yes: 78% (118 votes)
No: 21% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
PointB:

Of course Igbo land is no-paradise, but compared to your SW states, I'll give it to Igboland.

And one important reason Igbos come to Lagos is is because, Lagos, your so called home state is nothing but a large open market. People go to market daily to sell their goods, and return back home. That is why, Lagos is called No-mans-land, while Igboland is called Ala-Igbo! Gerrit?

Lagos is an open market but more than 10,000 people migrate there everyday - and NEVER return to their home state. I don't have a problem with people coming to my home state because we're all Nigerians, but watch what you say about our hospitality. I only visit Lagos, and Ijebuland every time I come to Nigeria - but you will never see my call Ala-Igbo, No-mans-land.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor:
still not worst than taking otapiapia

But more pathetic than dying of hiv/aids just like oju-iku and being locked and abandoned in a psychiatric home in london.btw,have you guys applied to jonathan to help pay off oju-iku hospital bill or will it be paid with his pension ? Make una pray before bbc start talking trash about nigeria o.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

I'm a peacemaker, G. I'll invite you to my wedding with my Igbo beau grin grin grin grin grin
u must be living in your dreams...
bigot marryin an igbo woman?
may be in d moon!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
alj harem:

Really it is non of our business if Igbos want Baifra or not.

I don't care about their Biafra crack pipe - I know it's just an illusion. I just hate seeing clowns hide under the Biafra mantra to attack other tribes everyday. Tribalism is wicked and can promote xenophobia - and it has to stop, period.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

But more pathetic than dying of hiv/aids just like oju-iku and being locked and abandoned in a psychiatric home in london.btw,have you guys applied to jonathan to help pay off oju-iku hospital bill or will it be paid with his pension ? Make una pray before bbc start talking trash about nigeria o.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
in igbo land, your Awo should ve rotten in evil forest...
d truth is bitter
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
[quote author=buzor][/quote]

Okoro is confused ! tongue tongue tongue tongue :p
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by scribble: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
I'm a yoruba boy. I was born in London, grew up in Lagos and Baltimore.

I will marry my college sweetheart (an Ibo girl)

If Biafra rears its ugly head, and tries to stop me.

I will personally ...(censored...explicit plotting)

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

I don't care about their Biafra crack pipe - I know it's just an illusion. I just hate seeing clowns hide under the Biafra mantra to attack other tribes everyday. Tribalism is wicked and can promote xenophobia - and it has to stop, period.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor:
u must be living in your dreams...
bigot marryin an igbo woman?
may be in d moon!

I know I'm not a bigot, the joke is on you, matey. Igbo girls love me to death, and 70% of the Naija chics I've checked are Igbos. The nuclear reactors in fukushima need a hug, and you can go hug them - if you can't accept this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm WAZOBIA when it comes to the girls I've checked, and I'm as Nigerian as my mandingo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
its better to ve biafra than to live in same country with a bigot like that ll always open an ethnic bigot thread to bash other tribes...
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
EVERYBODY SHUT DA F UP!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Okoro is confused ! tongue tongue tongue tongue :p
while d Yoruba is day dreamin and hallucinatin...
tufiakwa
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

I know I'm not a bigot, the joke is on you, matey. Igbo girls love me to death, and 70% of the Naija chics I've checked are Igbos. The nuclear reactors in fukushima need a hug, and you can go hug them - if you can't accept this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm WAZOBIA when it comes to the girls I've checked, and I'm as Nigerian as my mandingo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2012
@Ngodigha1

Please delete the picture you posted - why are you so dumb and stupid??
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2012
i hope u re not about to give dem d same otapiapia that Awo took and died a shameful death...
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by scribble: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
Tribalism is soooo STUPID.

I mean WTF...I am in my 20's and only became aware of tribalism due to Nairaland and my Ibo gf's sister who reminds me Im Yoruba and cant be trusted.

My fiance and I both pay her no mind.

God will embarrass all the tribalistic people in this country...

Instead of thinking about how to solve problems, they will rather preach their gospel of hate...

Edison invented electricity, PointB is busy tryna slick talk

Ileke Idi or whatever her name is is acting like a childish 9 year old...her mouth runneth over....

Beaf is clueless as usual just like his principal

Afam4eva is in a state of mental disconcertia

aLJharem is playing devil's advocate...playing to the gallery with the most hate

Bluetooth has not taken his medication and is in a state of over-excitedness (somebody pass him a ritalin)

re@lchange: is remixing his favorite curse words for fear of Uncle Seuns wrath

the rest of y'all...may God give u wisdom

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by rastamouse: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
Such bunch of stupid guys angry How many of you clowns here decided before-hand which tribe he/she wants to be? Why can't you just see your brother as another man but rather igbo or yoruba?

Some of you guys have very little brain, no wonder you are sometimes likened to animals. The level of intelligence is almost the same.

I can't believe this stupid thread has reached 8 pages already. NIGERIAN undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Desola(f): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: am sure u ve not being to any igbo land...
for your info, lagos was developed by d federal govt as it was a former state capital...
tufiakwa for this bigot

oloshi pataki!

Lets assume that you are right and that Lagos was indeed developed with federal money. Tell me, how much did your eroded region contribute? Was it money from pam oyel? Yoruba, jatijati!

Useless people who don't even contribute to the nation, yet raise alarm that they are entitled to be in Lagos. Morasuckers oshi!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
pls whoever posted that pix should remove it, its disgustin.
though i try as much as possible to protect d interest of my tribe; but it hasnt gotten to posting disgustin pic to prove my point...
mod pls remove that pic
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
@desola where ve u being. i guess u ve being away smoking cow sh.i.i.t....
once again i say welcome.)u ve just displayed d first tribal mark of Yoruba peeps - shoutin
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Ngodigha1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex: @Ngodigha1

Please delete the picture you posted - why are you so dumb and stupid?? Yo fam, phuck you, phuck your life and phuck everything you stand for - for posting that pic. You're a phucking pu.s.syhole, I just wish I could meet someone like you and knock your face off, pu.ss.y.

Phuck off my thread as well, pillock!
Instead of fueling tribalism, you should help Benjamin Adekunle in a nursing home. He requires your assistance. It is not proper for Yorubas here to be claiming other people and at the same time creating division within the Igbo groups.
Help the Yorubas who are suffering.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: its better to ve biafra than to live in same country with a bigot like that ll always open an ethnic bigot thread to bash other tribes...

Sule igbira. . . .you okoro will cry and bit-ch about biafra yet continue to live happily with the yorubas while robbing and kidnapping them.It's so easy to go back to your God-forsaken east and never come back to west besies the young and chisco are readily available around.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: i hope u re not about to give dem d same otapiapia that Awo took and died a shameful death...
i mean d igbo babes u re dating, dont give them otapiapia like d one Awo took and died a shameful death
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Instead of fueling tribalism, you should help Benjamin Adekunle in a nursing home. He requires your assistance. It is not proper for Yorubas here to be claiming other people and at the same time creating division within the Igbo groups.
Help the Yorubas who are suffering.

Thanks for deleting the picture - now get a life!!

This thread is about how to keep Nigeria as one and how to make OUR country better! I'm sure there are many threads about Benjamin Adekunle on NL - you can post whatever you want to post about him there.

Thank you in advance!
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by scribble: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ngodigha1 you work in a nursing home abi...enough said...

such is to be expected from lesser mortals
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
@bluetooth u know why banks are shuttin down in south west states?
cos your fellow yeriba peeps re on shottin and robbery spree while your lazy govs cant provide security...
south west is becoming another death zone like d north
tufiakwa
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
The poll has spoken:

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?
Yes: 71% (35 votes)
No: 28% (14 votes)

It shows that the resident tribalists are in the MINORITY. Fellow Nigerians, let's strive to make our beloved Nigeria take its rightful place as a pacesetter, and the giant of Africa. Let's make our beloved country - a country which will liberate the black world from Papua New Guinea - to the ghettos of Europe and America - and the mountains of Indo-Asia.

A friend of mine sent me this - please sing along with me:

NIGERIA, MY BELOVED COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAoRf1O6m8
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by buzor(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
scribble: Ngodigha1 you work in a nursing home abi...enough said...

such is to be expected from lesser mortals
well said; lesser mortals like yeriba bigotS
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by kasonud(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
Who cares?
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzor: @bluetooth u know why banks are shuttin down in south west states?
cos your fellow yeriba peeps re on shottin and robbery spree while your lazy govs cant provide security...
south west is becoming another death zone like d north
tufiakwa

Thats because Yorubas allowed Igbos to come into their land and bring all the crimes of the east from cannibalism to kidnapping to otkoto

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / Tinubu: Lagos Gained ₦15 Billion From Econet Shares When I Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.