Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! (13449 Views)

Poll: Are you sick and tired of tribalism?

Yes: 78% (118 votes)
No: 21% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
One_Naira:

This made sense to you how? Name and I really mean name ONE Nigerian celebrity whom was thought to be another tribe which he or she is not part of and he or she did not correct the masses.

I'll name the ones that did. When people assumed Banky W was Igbo, he came out and told the masses that he was Yoruba and Ibibio mix. When Agbani Darego was assumed to be Igbo, she came out and told us she was Kalabari. When Mercy Johnson was assumed to be Igbo, she came out and told us she was Northern with an Igbo grandmother. When Hilda dokunbo was assumed to be Igbo, she came out and told everyone she was Ijaw but her mother is Igbo. When Stella Damascus was assumed to be Edo I think, she came out and informed everyone she was Igbo. The Ghanaian celebrities, yvonne something was accused of being Nigerian and Nigerian alone, she came out and informed everyone she was Half Igbo and half Ashanti.

Now do your part. Name one Nigerian whom never corrected the masses when we had the incorrect labeling of their group.

Do another part, has any Nollywood celebrities been perceived to be Igbo, when they were actually Ikwerre?
And who was doing the assumptions, and any articles to justify your air-head post? If this were all in your imagination, don't worry about it.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by OneNaira6: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
afam4eva:

It's funny how the same people who will jump up and down saying that Ikwerres are not Igbo will also say Ilajes are Yorubas.

GBAM!!!

Hypocrites that is what it is called
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

Where have I ever started a thread bashing Igbos?? I only get agitated when Igbo tribalists lump the whole Yoruba race together, and call us COWARDS. Why call a race of people, that has been involved so many wars - Igbos will only dream of, cowards? A race of people which had an Empire spreading from present day Nigeria - to Ghana through imperialism and wars. This is not an attack on Igbos, I'm just trying to set the records straight. I don't feel we're superior to the either the Igbos or the Hausas, and we all need to respect one another.

The Hausas have everything based on their history and civilization to feel superior to other Nigerian tribes - yet you don't see them make a fuss about it. But Igbos, who are like the last born in Nigeria - because you lot are the late comers in Nigeria - are quick to think they're superior to other tribes.

Biko, you lot need to get with reality - and let us all join hands together to make Nigeria great!

the only legacy yorubas have is that of being enslaved and over run by the hausa fulanis before the europeans came , while igbos have transformed and evolved from kingdoms (the oldest in nigeria) to republics. yorubas only got transformed to democracy when the white man, shame,infact yorubas are yet to get a true democracy because they are currently under nigeria so yoruba nation have never tasted a democratic government.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
You're talking as if your words are "case closed".

You say they're not, others say they are. You even have itsekiris claiming yoruba on NL. Makes me wonder who is "supposed to be right" then.

Beaf:

They are not. Like I said earlier, the best you can do is claim a relationship.
The closest to the Yoruba are the Ilaje's, but they call themselves Ilaje.
Please, stop making wild claims that are insulting to us.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
afam4eva:

It's funny how the same people who will jump up and down saying that Ikwerres are not Igbo will also say Ilajes are Yorubas.

Can you show us one notable Ilaje man that has come forward to say he isnt Yoruba.

We have the President of ohaneze saying Ikwerres are not Ibos, So we should ignore him and believe what internet trolls like you have to say
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8:

the only legacy yorubas have is that of being enslaved and over run by the hausa fulanis before the europeans came , while igbos have transformed and evolved from kingdoms (the oldest in nigeria) to republics. yorubas only got transformed to democracy when the white man, shame,infact yorubas are yet to get a true democracy because they are currently under nigeria so yoruba nation have never tasted a democratic government.

Are we talking about Igbo slavery? Would that be a legacy given to them by the white man?
Yes, I do think so. Or Arochukwu's enslavement of other igbo groups. What a legacy; international enslavement and interregional enslavement.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

They are not. Like I said earlier, the best you can do is claim a relationship.
The closest to the Yoruba are the Ilaje's, but they call themselves Ilaje.
Please, stop making wild claims that are insulting to us.

The Aba people call themselves Ngwa that means they are not Ibos

People call themselves Ekiti, Ijesha, Ijebu, Egba, Awori, Akoko, That means they are not Yorubas.

So in Ogun State the inhabitanats call themselves Egbas and Ijebus that means there are no Yorubas in Ogun State.

The Inhabitants of Ekiti State call themselves Ekiti that means there are no yorubas in Ekiti

Some inhabitants of Kogi call themselevs Okun that means there are no Yorubas in Kogi

Egbon mi razist, You are not making sense
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8:

You, Kobojunkie and Chino11 are the three clowns I always avoid on here, and I'll continue to do that. Thanks for your myopic comment, and God bless you. undecided
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
dayokanu:

The Aba people call themselves Ngwa that means they are not Ibos

People call themselves Ekiti, Ijesha, Ijebu, Egba, Awori, Akoko, That means they are not Yorubas.

So in Ogun State the inhabitanats call themselves Egbas and Ijebus that means there are no Yorubas in Ogun State.

The Inhabitants of Ekiti State call themselves Ekiti that means there are no yorubas in Ekiti

Some inhabitants of Kogi call themselevs Okun that means there are no Yorubas in Kogi

Egbon mi razist, You are not making sense

As a proud Ekiti woman, it makes me more proud to be a Yoruba woman. cool
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by OneNaira6: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Do another part, has any Nollywood celebrities been perceived to be Igbo, when they were actually Ikwerre?
And who was doing the assumptions, and any articles to justify your air-head post? If this were all in your imagination, don't worry about it.

Gladly do it.

The rivers Governor
Julius Agwu (whom was also in an old Igbo movie back in the day: the name Rattle Snake. Look it up)
Tonto Dikeh (read her who I'd like to meet section of her myspace account http://www.myspace.com/africanbeauty321)
etc.
Then there is that musician, also an Ikwerre (can someone help me out with his name. I'm not a fan)
There's Ikechukwu A. Ogu (a writer, look him up actually. He wrote an article I think you'll find interesting)

I'm just going to laugh at your stupid1ty right now.

Do your part name ONE, you do not even have to name many just ONE Nigerian celebrity whom never corrected the masses when people assumed they were something else.
Na you brought it up, back up your claim.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
[size=14pt]PLEASE, DON'T DERAIL MY THREAD INTO ANOTHER TRIBAL MUMBO JUMBO. IT'S NIGERIA OR NOTHING!!![/size][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you show us one notable Ilaje man that has come forward to say he isnt Yoruba.

We have the President of ohaneze saying Ikwerres are not Ibos, So we should ignore him and believe what internet trolls like you have to say

Can you show me an hausa man that has come forward to say that he isn't Yoruba.

Just show me an Ilaje man that has said that he's Yoruba.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

It's funny how you can come from the mantra of supposedly being from Delta state - and think you can tell everyone in Delta state what their ethnicity is or not. I've never seen an Ilaje or Itsekiri guy say he's not Yoruba. Saying they're not Yorubas will amount to saying Yorubas in Kwara, Niger and Kogi states are not Yorubas. Even most Ibini people see themselves as part of the larger Yoruba society - based on our common ancestry.

Fam, stick to your PDP propaganda - and posting fun pics on NL - that's where you excel most times.

Dude, I have Itsekiri blood flowing in my veins. I am quite sure it is not Yoruba blood. Ok?
The languages are related and thats it; I bet you can't even understand a word of Itsekiri.
Stick to what you know.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
there are no pacts between lions and goats, igbos must never trust or mix up with yorubas ,treachery and wickedness is in their DNA its not their fault they were born with it , the best we can do is to seperate. the earlier the country seperates the better
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
One_Naira:

Gladly do it.

The rivers Governor
Julius Agwu (whom was also in an old Igbo movie back in the day: the name Rattle Snake. Look it up)
Tonto Dikeh (read her who I'd like to meet section of her myspace account http://www.myspace.com/africanbeauty321)
etc.

I'm just going to laugh at your stupid1ty right now.

Do your part name ONE, you do not even have to name many just ONE Nigerian celebrity whom never corrected the masses when people assumed they were something else.
Na you brought it up, back up your claim.

Look at this dumazz dcuk, mentioned some name and posted a celebrity's site, how was that any part of the home work I gave you?

Are you looking for Beyonce's page, because I can also post it for you.

Oniranu. Na which kain time wasting be this one. If you dont answer my post with a sensible reply, na God go punish you. Amala-ewedu brain. e no et better for you.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, I have Itsekiri blood flowing in my veins. I am quite sure it is not Yoruba blood. Ok?
The languages are related and thats it; I bet you can't even understand a word of Itsekiri.
Stick to what you know.

If you can understand Yoruba language and a little bit of the Ijebu dialect - you will definitely understand 30% of the Itsekiri language. My Yoruba is poor, but I understand the common Yoruba, and a bit of the Ijebu dialect (My grandma used to speak it to me).

If you understand Yoruba, you should understand at least 30% of the Itsekiri language in the tune below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Sc9rf4rzo
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by OneNaira6: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Look at this dumazz dcuk, mentioned some name and posted a celebrity's site, how was that any part of the home work I gave you?

Are you looking for Beyonce's page, because I can also post it for you.

Oniranu. Na which kain time wasting be this one. If you dont answer my post with a sensible reply, na God go punish you. Amala-ewedu brain.

See the one dollar ashawo running mouth. Ewoo, she couldn't back up anything she said thus in order to save face, she's insulting.

It's all good. Now move out of the fu2king way with your stupid1ty. This is why you always get beaten on this forum, you jump into sh1t using that crackout head of yours and every man, woman, child, dog, etc you meet keep kicking your @ss. Learn to have self respect for yourself instead of butting your ashawo @ss in things that no concern you.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Beaf: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

If you can understand Yoruba language and a little bit of the Ijebu dialect - you will definitely understand 30% of the Itsekiri language. My Yoruba is poor, but I understand the common Yoruba, and a bit of the Ijebu dialect (My grandma used to speak it to me).

If you understand Yoruba, you should understand at least 30% of the Itsekiri language in the tune below:

English shares 30% of its words with German. Go figure.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
Then there is that musician, also an Ikwerre (can someone help me out with his name. I'm not a fan)
There's Ikechukwu A. Ogu (a writer, look him up actually. He wrote an article I think you'll find interesting)

If the article does not talk about anything Yoruba, i doubt I'd find it interesting. Don't waste my time.

PS: I'm out of here. You guys suck. tongue
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Chyz2: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
yaribas are funny people. people with no culture but "know" when another person doesnt have any. The first people that will drop the little culture they have and pose as a Brit,lol.

Btw, there are NO yorubas in Delta State. Keep out of my state! You people are even trying to claim Niger,smh undecidedyaribas are funny people. people with no culture but "know" when another person doesnt have any. The first people that will drop the little culture they have and pose as a Brit,lol.

Btw, there are NO yorubas in Delta State. Keep out of my state! You people are even trying to claim Niger,smh
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by odumchi: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex: When I first came across NL - I thought it was a medium for me to learn more about Nigerian history, and a place for me to find real-time news about what's going on in my beloved Nigeria - but I was wrong. My first two weeks on NL were amazing - the culture section provided me with loads of information about Nigerian history. I was amazed with the brilliance and intelligence of erudite guys like Katsumoto, Negro_ntns, PhysicsQED, Udezue and the CAP Pan-African Solicitor from London (I can't remember his screen name right now) - but clueless posters like Kobojunkie, Chino11 and Dede1 were off- putting, though. I instantly became a NL addict, and NL became my favourite website.

I initially thought NL was a place to bridge the gap between Nigerians in Nigeria, and Nigerians in the diaspora - but I was wrong. NL is another junk website that mirrors everything wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians, and a place to show how pathetic the Nigerian mentality is. Tribalism is the enemy within - and if we don't rid ourselves off this mundane way of life - we will continue to be divided. And when people are divided - they will continue to be exploited. The romance section is also filled with so much hatred and daily infighting between Nigerian men and women. I used to think that was an African American thing - but I guess Naija no dey carry last for stupidity.

Please, can a black man get a break? There is racism against him in the Western world and far east - yet myopic tribalists won't give him a break in his home country - and you wonder why the black man is always at the bottom of the social ladder, wherever he finds himself, go figure. It's just pathetic that we've to fight two unwinnable wars on two fronts - one against racism and the other is tribalism - and with terrorism becoming a norm in Nigeria; I guess the demise of the Nigerian man is fast approaching.

From my personal research, I think what fuels the tribalism on here is the Biafran war. The Biafran war happened four decades ago, and it was declared as: "NO VICTOR and NO VANQUISHED" - it's time to move on. Yes, millions of lives were lost on both sides, but we can't change history nor give lives back to the dead (adieu) - and history is history for a reason. Countries like Rwanda, Liberia, Angola, Burundi, Uganda, Sierra Leone etc. went through worse civil wars than we did - but these people have since moved on. We can use Angola and Rwanda as a case study for Nigerians. If we feel Angolans and Rwandans are not synonymous with Nigeria - can we use the YORUBA KIRIJI WARS (CIVIL) as a case study? All the Yoruba subgroups have since moved on from this painful episode of their history and forged unbreakable alliances, we all see ourselves as Yorubas before thinking about our subgroups.

Please, my Igbo brothers - it's time to move on and embrace Nigeria. Breaking Nigeria into different entities is just an avenue to create a never ending war because we're too divided to achieve the tripod entities you guys daydream about. If Nigeria is to be divided, it will have to be divided into at least fifty countries to achieve the 'pure ethnic' identities you lot crave for - due to the following reasons:

- I can't see an Itsekiri, Edo and Urhobo man in the same country as an Ijaw man.
- I don't think an Annang, Urhobo, Olukunmi, Ika, Ikwerre, Ibibio and Efik man would want to be in the same country as an Igbo man.
- Yorubas in Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Edo and Delta won't want to separated from their brothers in the Southwest.

- The Middle-belt is like another Nigeria - because it has too many small tribes - and I don't see them forming separate countries, staying together, nor being subordinate to the Northern oligarchy.
- And what will happen to the Bariba people of Western Nigeria? Are we going to send them to Benin republic or allow to become a separate country?

Keeping Nigeria together is a task that must be achieved! We all know our common enemies, which includes: corruption, religion, elitism, classism, tribalism etc. Why can't we just come together, and fight these vices - which have made our blessed and beloved country the 'hellhole' it is today - rather than spend all day being aggressive for no reason, and spewing pure drivels? Enough of this mumbo jumbo about how "my tribe is better or stronger than yours" or "my house is bigger than yours" nonsense - it's getting boring now. We shout all day like lunatics about how our tribe is superior to other tribes - but when it's time to fight for our collective rights as Nigerians - we develop hissy fits.

I love Nigeria and Nigerians - and if I die right now - I would love to come back as a Nigerian.

N/B: I'm yoruba and I'll like to marry a woman from one of the other tribes. wink I grew up as a Pan-Africanists but that's like a pipe dream now - so, I had to re-invent myself into being a Pan-Nigerianist grin God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Mama Africa, and God Bless the Black Race.....

Honestly, the bolded part was unnecessary. You have just created more disorder and disunity among your 'countrymen' by doing that. From what you said it seems that you've observed that those are really touchy subjects and are the crux of most of this site's 'ethnocentrism'.

I would've made some correcting remarks regarding the borders you drew for both the Igbo and the Yoruba in your statement, but it doesn't seem necessary. All I'll say is that you just divided Igboland into three pieces while extending Yorubaland into Delta state in the name of 'fighting tribalism'.

I commend your effort, if it truly is sincere.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If the article does not talk about anything Yoruba, i doubt I'd find it interesting. Don't waste my time.

PS: I'm out of here. You guys suck. tongue
attitudes like urs is the reason why these low esteem yoruba men run away from you to go find wives trophies in other parts of nigeria
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
One_Naira:

See the one dollar ashawo running mouth. Ewoo, she couldn't back up anything she said thus in order to save face, she's insulting.

It's all good. Now move out of the fu2king way with your stupid1ty. This is why you always get beaten on this forum, you jump into sh1t using that crackout head of yours and every man, woman, child, dog, etc you meet keep kicking your @ss. Learn to have self respect for yourself instead of butting your ashawo @ss in things that no concern you.

Mba, Nwoke, if you couldn't find the answers, simply stop replying. No need for tantrum throwing. Omalicha elewe dudu.

bashr8: attitudes like urs is the reason why these low esteem yoruba men run away from you to go find wives trophies in other parts of nigeria

Posts like yours s the reason why Igbo girls hump on Yoruba dciik @ the slightest opportunity.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

English shares 30% of its words with German. Go figure.

Why are you being disingenuous and what's the correlation between Itsekiri and yorubas with English and Germans? England is a country, and English is a bastard language> the Germans can't lay claim to England, just as the Romans, French, Indians, Swedish, Norwegians, Latin etc. England is a country made up of different entities, including the Barbarians, go figure.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Chyz2: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke, i think its quite clear that yoruba women have never been in style,EVER! You are a prime example.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mba, Nwoke, if you couldn't find the answers, simply stop replying. No need for tantrum throwing. Omalicha elewe dudu.

Posts like yours s the reason why Igbo girls hump on Yoruba dciik @ the slightest opportunity.
hahha in their dreams well of cours ashawos come in all ethnicity , no igbo woman born and bred in alaigbo will touch a yorubaman with a long stick but when a man rejects his people, mother, sisters infact anyother thing as long as its not yoruba women then something is mentally wrong
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
odumchi:

Honestly, the bolded part was unnecessary. You have just created more disorder and disunity among your 'countrymen' by doing that. From what you said it seems that you've observed that those are really touchy subjects and are the crux of most of this site's 'ethnocentrism'.

I would've made some correcting remarks regarding the borders you drew for both the Igbo and the Yoruba in your statement, but it doesn't seem necessary. All I'll say is that you just divided Igboland into three pieces while extending Yorubaland into Delta state in the name of 'fighting tribalism'.

I'm a realist and the truth is always bitter. This is a platform for us to set the records straight! Tribal e-warriors can't change people's ancestry, and all I did was point out why we need to embrace one another, shikena.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8:
hahha in their dreams well of cours ashawos come in all ethnicity , no igbo woman born and bred in alaigbo will touch a yorubaman with a long stick but when a man rejects his people, mother, sisters infact anyother thing as long as its not yoruba women then something is mentally wrong

Make this a story book, read it to yourself before you sleep at night.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by bashr8: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex:

I'm a realist and the truth is always bitter. This is a platform for us to set the records straight! Tribal e-warriors can't change people's ancestry, and all I did was point out why we need to embrace one another, shikena.

after dissceting igboland you hope to have yours in tact, a typical case of yoruba treavhery and wickedness only a stupid igbo man will listen to a yoruba man preach of unity , wicked people , before you try and claim itshkiri first get a grip of kwara which have been declared hausa fulani land and currently run by northerners.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by OneNaira6: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You do not have to lie nwanyi. Stop trying to save face, it is not working.

Ewoo!!! Take pride jor.

Since you no have brain, move out the way, the rest of us with brains are talking.

One more thing: I would love to give you an award. Congratulation for defeating this thread and its purpose. Madam na wa for you oo!!

OP, you for see am. No be us that started it, i hope when it reaches 15 pages of tribal bashing, una no go pass the blame to us again.
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2012
Chyz*:
Ileke, i think its quite clear that yoruba women have never been in style,EVER! You are a prime example.

was I too aggressive for you?
Hush little baby, don't you cry. Yoruba woman is going to buy you a mockingbird. . . . .
Re: If You're Sick And Tired Of E-wars Between Yorubas And Igbos On NL - Vote Here! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
One_Naira:

You do not have to lie nwanyi. Stop trying to save face, it is not working.

Ewoo!!! Take pride jor.

Since you no have brain, move out the way, the rest of us with brains are talking.

All these ironies in one post. You and the other imbeciles deserve a championship medal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview / Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) / PDP Will Win Between 25 And 27 State In 2019 - Atiku Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.