Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? (12962 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 11:53am On May 27, 2012
hisblud: ok since he shouldnt be jesus then are you ready to dump the white man crap and accept our juju for a changegrin

What white man crap are you talking about? Evolution has had contributions from people all over the world. Evolution is not a white man thing like how we can say that Christianity and Judaism are Jewish things. The bible is all about Jewish people with Jewish prophets.

Belief in the supernatural is crap.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 11:55am On May 27, 2012
hisblud: @logicboy As for dreaming, we all dream. Do we not see our dreams? I can see mydream. End of story. i have read on this forum where atheist have reject an argument that is subjective, and here you are saying the prove of "the type" of dream you dreamt is known by you ONLY. Even the EEG/ECG machine cannot tell us WHAT was your dream, yet you people reject a subjective evidence of ones experience of God!

Why did ignore my super answer only to ask the same stupid question again?

logicboy:

I can describe my dream. Can you describe God? What is his/her skin colour? Is he/she tall?

Furthermore, dreams are a collection of random memories. We have seen what we have dream about with our eyes, we are just imagining it, sometimes in a different form.

If I told you to visualize a woman without an eye and a nose, you would be able to do that becuase you have seen a woman and you have seen people lose their body parts. Your mind can visualise this. Your memory helps you to do this.

If I told you to visualize "akan", you wouldnt be able to because you dont know what it is. No memory, nothing.

If I told you to visulize an alien, you would be able to. Your memory works- you have seen an alien in movies.

If I told you to visualize the alien in stage six of Dark sector, you would be able to. However, your alien would not be much different from the alien served up by your memory because you have probably never seen stage six of Dark Sector.

You see a wet guy. You know the guy to involved with water.

You see adaptation, fossils, current evolution, DNA similarities, speciation and the changing biology of human beings. ou know that animal are involved in evolution.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 11:57am On May 27, 2012
italo:

I don't exactly know what you are trying to point out...

"Atheists can go to heaven"

What about that?

I was showing that christianity is fragmented and a joke;

Psalm 14;1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. (bigotry against atheist)

Yet, the biggest priest in Australia says that atheists can go to heaven.

Christianity is upside down
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 12:07pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

What I don't understand is, is logicboy gunning for heaven, why should he keep on repeating the same video clip thread after thread? What does it prove? That atheism is good? I pity for him, I suspect inferiority complex could be one of the reasons he became an atheist, asking us to worship African gods seems to show the low intellect he thinks of others, why can't he worship African gods? What ever excuse you think stops u -logicboy- from doing such is also applicable to us, what if we turned around and say why do black people follow atheism to be accepted by white people? And I tell you all these we can provide evidence to support.

Your a real dummy! Where did I say that I was gunning for heaven? Doesnt Islam tell you not to lie? I only put the video to show you how contradictory christainity is.

I did not tell anyone to worship African gods. I said it would be preferable if Africans worshipped African Gods rather than foriegn Gods. I am an atheist and I dont believe in God but that would be a compromise for me if religious Nigerian people who want to still keep their religiousity, follow Nigerian religions.

Atheism is not a white thing. We are all born atheists. There are many black africans that left religion in Nigeria and Ghana because they have seen the horrors of what churches do and the bible does.

Keep lying. You're just adding more fire to the stereotype that muslims lie.....cough...Taqiyya
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 12:08pm On May 27, 2012
hisblud: @vedacool it seems my guy (logicboy) is flip flopping and is finding more reason why he MUST remain an atheist but i wish he can choose atleast african juju and taste it grin

Doesnt your bible tell you no to lie? Where did I flip flop? Where did I claim that I want to go to heaven?
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 12:10pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin yeah no wonder he invokes evolution, now is atheist can make it to heaven, what next?

Invoke evolution? Does your imam/cleric tell you that evolution is a just a belief? See this semi-literate aboki
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

Why did ignore my super answer only to ask the same stupid question again?

what you still emphasis is still subjective. Do you agree?
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

Doesnt your bible tell you no to lie? Where did I flip flop? Where did I claim that I want to go to heaven?
when you on one hand you uphold african religion and another time you uphold atheism? Is that not flip floppinggrin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

Psalm 14;1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. (bigotry against atheist)

that clip on youtube is not complete, it was just 18sec and before the priest could further explain, there was an applause and end. Please give the full clip then we will know what he meant by atheist can go to heaven
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

What white man crap are you talking about? Evolution has had contributions from people all over the world. Evolution is not a white man thing like how we can say that Christianity and Judaism are Jewish things. The bible is all about Jewish people with Jewish prophets.

Belief in the supernatural is crap.
who upheld it, was it not the white and then they had followers of other race who continue to convince themselves on evolution.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 3:32pm On May 27, 2012
hisblud: what you still emphasis is still subjective. Do you agree?

sad sad sad Not surprised that you dont have a point here
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 3:35pm On May 27, 2012
hisblud: that clip on youtube is not complete, it was just 18sec and before the priest could further explain, there was an applause and end. Please give the full clip then we will know what he meant by atheist can go to heaven

Yes, it is not complete. It is 18 seconds of an hour long debate. The 18 seconds edit is the important part of the deabte. The priest did negate his points on atheists going to heaven later in the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD1QHO_AVZA

Skip to 40;44 for the atheism and heaven part
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2012
hisblud: who upheld it, was it not the white and then they had followers of other race who continue to convince themselves on evolution.

Lol! grin grin grin inferiority complex explains why he is an atheist, a dull one at that. Imagine the ingrate always shouting evolution like a doubting thomas who need to reassure himself every now and then because his "faith" in atheism is getting pounded every second, grin to crown the absolute pathetic state of this frustrated atheist, he wants to have his cake and eat it, he now clamours for heaven deluding himself that some how he will get there by denying it exist and then holding unto the dubious interpretation of a you tube video, in classic fallacy the man wants to make it to heaven by denying it exist! cheesy grin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 4:17pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! grin grin grin inferiority complex explains why he is an atheist, a dull one at that. Imagine the ingrate always shouting evolution like a doubting thomas who need to reassure himself every now and then because his "faith" in atheism is getting pounded every second, grin to crown the absolute pathetic state of this frustrated atheist, he wants to have his cake and eat it, he now clamours for heaven deluding himself that some how he will get there by denying it exist and then holding unto the dubious interpretation of a you tube video, in classic fallacy the man wants to make it to heaven by denying it exist! cheesy grin

Wow, you comment is void of facts and logic.

1) I did not become an atheist because of evolution. I became one after realising that christianity supported slavery (Same with Islam- expalin who Riyhanna was to Muhammad). Evolution was just icing on the cake.

2) Atheism is not pounded on Nairaland. It is Islam and Christianity. Muslims had to run to another section while christians here are begging their brothers not to engage in debates with atheists.

3) I have posted the full video to show that it was not some dubious claim

4) I have never said that I want to go to heaven. It does not exist. I put the video to show that christianity is fragmented
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2012
^

Poor showing, can we count on these atheist to think straight? Imagine "logic"boy being as "logical" as possible and he post a video of lone view of a christian on a subject matter and then claim he have proven Christianity is fragmented on the issue of atheist wishing to make heaven, how smart indeed, do atheists agree on all issues? How can 1 vs 1.2 billion on an issue be proof that christianity is fragmented? Common u should be more sensible than we think of you? And I am still not convince that you are not hustling for heaven that is why you keep re-posting the same video over and over again . . . Case u still showed severe difficulty in understanding, as I said you keep shouting evolution! Evolution!! Like one who whose "faith" in atheism is slipping away, in your words you keep using the icing to make your horrid cake more appealing lol! And atheism is being disrobed on nl even when you bigotry fails to let u see, grin grin. I assure even dullards pagans would defeat ur inane argument with ease.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 5:19pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Poor showing, can we count on these atheist to think straight? Imagine "logic"boy being as "logical" as possible and he post a video of lone view of a christian on a subject matter and then claim he have proven Christianity is fragmented on the issue[b] of atheist wishing to make heaven, how smart indeed, do atheists agree on all issues? How can 1 vs 1.2 billion on an issue be proof that christianity is fragmented[/b]? Common u should be more sensible than we think of you? And I am still not convince that you are not hustling for heaven that is why you keep re-posting the same video over and over again . . . Case u still showed severe difficulty in understanding, as I said you keep shouting evolution! Evolution!! Like one who whose "faith" in atheism is slipping away, in your words you keep using the icing to make your horrid cake more appealing lol! And atheism is being disrobed on nl even when you bigotry fails to let u see, grin grin. I assure even dullards pagans would defeat ur inane argument with ease.

Maybe you do not realise the uniformity of the catholic church and the authority of the head Bishop of a nation in the catholic church. Yo dont even realise what the catholic church in terms of christianity is. Foolish aboki muslim
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2012
^

Still hanging unto your monumental gaffe? It must be difficult being you most especially whenever a choice between the truth and being ur plain hypocritical ever bigotry ladden self! Well I have to say the truth has been told atheist! Live with it. Frustration must be snapping every blood vessel in your self. grin grin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 6:23pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Still hanging unto your monumental gaffe? It must be difficult being you most especially whenever a choice between the truth and being ur plain hypocritical ever bigotry ladden self! Well I have to say the truth has been told atheist! Live with it. Frustration must be snapping every blood vessel in your self. grin grin

You keep piling up the evidence of your trolling. There was no gaffe.

Fake muslim. After, you will go and claim morality. Does the Koran allow trolling? wink
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

Yes, it is not complete. It is 18 seconds of an hour long debate. The 18 seconds edit is the important part of the deabte. The priest did negate his points on atheists going to heaven later in the debate

logicboy:

Psalm 14;1

So in essence you and your atheist buddies doctored the tape to make the priest say what you want him to say! How "rational" atheists get when they seek evidence to prove their claims! Isn't this proof that atheist are being brain washed and indoctrinated to follow the ghoulish disbelief? The jokes is always on you grin grin.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 9:04pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

So in essence you and your atheist buddies doctored the tape to make the priest say what you want him to say! How "rational" atheists get when they seek evidence to prove their claims! Isn't this proof that atheist are being brain washed and indoctrinated to follow the ghoulish disbelief? The jokes is always on you grin grin.

Wow, are you so desperate to see that i meant to write "didnt negate". Even if you watch the full video, you would see that the priest did not later negate his point on atheists going to heaven!

Wow! Thansk for showing everyone how desperate you are grin grin grin grin

Allahu Akbar!
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

logicboy:

Wow, are you so desperate to see that i meant to write "didnt negate". Even if you watch the full video, you would see that the priest did not later negate his point on atheists going to heaven! . [

/b]

Wow! Thansk for showing everyone how desperate you are grin grin grin grin

Allahu Akbar!

Lol! Which is it? Did he negate or he did not negate? We are all witnessing the reason why atheism is a huge joke, I hope the character will be honest enough to tell the truth even though I know because you are an atheist you have no reason to tell the truth. I see your indoctrination have really made seeing the truth difficult to say.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 9:33pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! Which is it? Did he negate or he did not negate? We are all witnessing the reason why atheism is a huge joke, I hope the character will be honest enough to tell the truth even though I know because you are an atheist you have no reason to tell the truth. I see your indoctrination have really made seeing the truth difficult to say.

He did not negate his point on atheists going to heaven. Watch the video!

I always back up my points with fact. The Priest clearly said that atheists can go to heaven.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2012
logicboy:

He did not negate his point on atheists going to heaven. Watch the video!

I always back up my points with fact. The Priest clearly said that atheists can go to heaven.

Well you did the misinformation, and just typical of atheism blame me for your own gaffe, let me take ur word as being true since I cannot view the video, in any case it still remain a monumental gaffe to claim based on this lone view of a priest that christianity is fragmented and upside down, nobody reasons that way even the jejunes would have brought a better interpretation of the incident but you again showed that you should not be taken seriously and you apparently just want to pass yourself as logical without acting and thinking in such a manner! grin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 9:48pm On May 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

Well you did the misinformation, and just typical of atheism blame me for your own gaffe, let me take ur word as being true since I cannot view the video, in any case it still remain a monumental gaffe to claim based on this lone view of a priest that christianity is fragmented and upside down, nobody reasons that way even the jejunes would have brought a better interpretation of the incident but you again showed that you should not be taken seriously and you apparently just want to pass yourself as logical without acting and thinking in such a manner! grin

Islam has no authority unlike christianity (Catholic version) Which has a pope and Bishops. The catholic church is the greatest and oldest denomination of christianity.

When a bishop of a nation makes a statement, it is with authority. Mainstream islam doesnt have this.
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2012
logicboy:

Islam has no authority unlike christianity (Catholic version) Which has a pope and Bishops. The catholic church is the greatest and oldest denomination of christianity.

When a bishop of a nation makes a statement, it is with authority. Mainstream islam doesnt have this.

Really you can do better than this, is his statement the catholic church official position on such issue? Whatever your excuse is, it does not defend your monumental gaffe that the church is divided or christianity is upside down!
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by pazienza(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2012
Nigerian's are the worst,whenever i visit foreign websites like goal.com, i would notice that Nigerians are the only people that will make statements like: by God's grace chelsea will win, God please help man u,insha allah chelsea will win...
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 11:25am On May 28, 2012
vedaxcool:

Really you can do better than this, is his statement the catholic church official position on such issue? Whatever your excuse is, it does not defend your monumental gaffe that the church is divided or christianity is upside down!

It's good that I gave you a chance to show how desperate you are! You are truly ignorant! When I discuss Islamic issue, I stick to what I know. But you, out of anger and desperation because you have a grudge against me, you rushed to say that I created a gaffe.

These are the two things you are ignorant about;

1) The catholic church is very uniform in it's doctrine. A bishop of a nation is an authority and his words are usually in line with the catholic doctrine. You dont get to be a bishop without knowing the doctrine of the church which is written down and has precedents dating to 2000 years.

2) The bishop's answer is totally in line ith the catholic church official position. If you understand the doctrine of purgatory, you will see that atheists can go to heaven in the catholic faith.

3) Catholics accept purgatory, protestants do not. Christianity is clearly fragmented

It is clear that I did not make any gaffe and you have shown yourself to be an ignorant troll. Everybody can see that I have just intellectually destroyed you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 11:26am On May 28, 2012
pazienza: Nigerian's are the worst,whenever i visit foreign websites like goal.com, i would notice that Nigerians are the only people that will make statements like: by God's grace chelsea will win, God please help man u,insha allah chelsea will win...

Worse- at the end of Nigerian/Nollywood films, you see "to God be the glory"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2012
The illitracy of an individual is no longer my burden to demystify, here is the catholic position on non catholics making it to heaven:

Section 846 by making the following points:
In ancient times, the Church Fathers often said that "Outside the [Catholic] Church there is no salvation."
bThe church has always taught that:
"...all salvation comes from Christ...through the [Catholic] Church..." "...the [Catholic] Church...is necessary for salvation..."
"...Christ ...affirmed...the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door."
T[b]hose who realize the Church's role and who "refuse either to enter it or to remain in it" cannot achieve salvation or attain Heaven after death.[/b]
bullet This is what various popes meant when they said that there was no salvation outside the church.

Section 847 states that: The above "...is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church."
"Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience -- those too may achieve eternal salvation."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/rcc_salv.htm

Truly I don't suffer fools easily least of all dimnitive ingrate with degenrating minds and declining brains, the official catholic position is as above.

the liar forgets that even within the catholic church they atimes differ on doctrine, that was why the current pope was once refered to as the doctrine enforcer, the bishop might be stating his own or just being political and unfortunately i cannot view the video cause i am browsing on my phone if not we would have exposed the grevious liar, that is better defined as a frustrated atheist whose apostacy must have gladdened the hearet of the holy see. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 4:03pm On May 28, 2012
vedaxcool: The illitracy of an individual is no longer my burden to demystify, here is the catholic position on non catholics making it to heaven:

Section 846 by making the following points:
In ancient times, the Church Fathers often said that "Outside the [Catholic] Church there is no salvation."
bThe church has always taught that:
"...all salvation comes from Christ...through the [Catholic] Church..." "...the [Catholic] Church...is necessary for salvation..."
"...Christ ...affirmed...the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door."
T[b]hose who realize the Church's role and who "refuse either to enter it or to remain in it" cannot achieve salvation or attain Heaven after death.[/b]
bullet This is what various popes meant when they said that there was no salvation outside the church.

Section 847 states that: The above "...is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church."
"Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience -- those too may achieve eternal salvation."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/rcc_salv.htm

Truly I don't suffer fools easily least of all dimnitive ingrate with degenrating minds and declining brains, the official catholic position is as above.

the liar forgets that even within the catholic church they atimes differ on doctrine, that was why the current pope was once refered to as the doctrine enforcer, [/b]the bishop might be stating his own or just being political and unfortunately i cannot view the video cause i am browsing on my phone if not we would have exposed the grevious liar, that is better defined as a frustrated atheist whose apostacy must have gladdened the hearet of the holy see. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Desperation again!! Why do you try to argue on the catholic church when you are an aboki muslim that doesnt know much. Lets start with the debunking;

1) You are very desperate going to a [b]non-catholic website
which summarizes and interpretes the catholic laws in its own method.

2) Your quote below is a lie;
the liar forgets that even within the catholic church they atimes differ on doctrine, that was why the current pope was once refered to as the doctrine enforcer

The catholic church's teaching changes (that's why I am not a catholic anymore)but it remains uniform. The pope is allowed to make changes to canon law. Change does not mean that the catholic church is not uniform. You should stick to Arabic since your English is poor. Each pope can make ammends to some doctrines. However, those changes will be recognized by the catholic church- Uniformity.

3) The website shows that the catholic church has moved to the teaching that non-catholics or non believers can go to heaven

. "The non-Christian may not be blamed for his ignorance of Christ and his Church; salvation is open to him also, if he seeks God sincerely and if he follows the commands of his conscience, for through this means the Holy Ghost acts upon all men; this divine action is not confined within the limited boundaries of the visible Church." 6"

4) The teaching on purgatory is for people who are not totally pure who have to be cleansed or do pennance before going to heaven unbelievers, babies etc go there before heaven.

You are grasping at straws. The catholic church is the most uniform church in the world. The priest can not go outside the doctrine without excommunication. Furthermore, yes, the church changes its position but the changes are uniform accross the whle catholic church.

You clearly lied out of ignorance and desperation about the uniformity of the catholic church.

You look more and more like a desperate fool. I was a catholic for 22 years. You on the other hand, can not even differentiate between a catholic and protestant. Ode
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by vedaxcool(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2012
Really is that the best you got? You deserve pity, u were catholic for 22 yrs? Really from every indication you were simply ignorant for most of the 22 yrs, I have showed u the catholic official position on making it to heaven, and truth hurts as you kind have been left out in the list grin whatever outpouring of insults makes us pity you the more, from every indication admitting you were wrong is not only extremely difficult but bring pains of immense proportions to your heart, it is possibly the same extreme difficulty of admitting that you were wrong is why you have continued to remain an atheist. Well like I said earlier the Holy See must have been jubilant when you denounce catholism nuff said cheesy
Re: Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? by logicboy: 6:53pm On May 28, 2012
vedaxcool: Really is that the best you got? You deserve pity, u were catholic for 22 yrs? Really from every indication you were simply ignorant for most of the 22 yrs, I have showed u the catholic official position on making it to heaven, and truth hurts as you kind have been left out in the list grin whatever outpouring of insults makes us pity you the more, from every indication admitting you were wrong is not only extremely difficult but bring pains of immense proportions to your heart, it is possibly the same extreme difficulty of admitting that you were wrong is why you have continued to remain an atheist. Well like I said earlier the Holy See must have been jubilant when you denounce catholism nuff said cheesy

So you resort to trolling when you have nothing to say?

This is nice. Everybody can see who you are now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.