Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun (9828 Views)

Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) / Rehabilitation In Nigeria Sometimes Is An Ambiguous Word. / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by EkoIle1: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
afam4eva:

Not all. Things are shaping up in Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers states. The only ACN state governor that has done something tangible is fashola of lagos. I have nothing against ACN but it's annoying the way their supporters go about making jest of PDP like they're any better.

What is shaping up in the places you mentioned? How come we don't see any evidence of all the chest beating projects you people lie about all the time? If PDP states are better, why don't you show and convince us ones and for all with proof?
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Krazylover: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
I bet they will always have 'crumbs' for a trainee Reno Omokri like you. [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
Eko Ile:

What is shaping up in the places you mentioned? How come we don't see any evidence of all the chest beating projects you people lie about all the time? If PDP states are better, why don't you show and convince us ones and for all with proof?

So, you want to tell me you've not seen the pics of developments in Enugu, Rivers and Akwa-ibom state? Stop lying to yourself man. I also think Fashola has done well.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by brainpulse: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
babaowo: But honestly what went wrong with PDP states They just stagnant!

afam4eva: Not all. Things are shaping up in Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers states. The only ACN state governor that has done something tangible is fashola of lagos. I have nothing against ACN but it's annoying the way their supporters go about making jest of PDP like they're any better.

what went wrong with Nigeria governed by PDP President? sad sad. which Enugu, Akwa-Ibom,is it the one we know of the one you r just forming?
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by wesley80(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
olaezebala: How many times will I have to beg you guys to stop posting issues about Osun state if you're not in the state. Oga Gbawe is busy posting pictures. When was the last time he came down to Osun state to see things for himself? The same Akoda-Osogbo road that Oyinlola already completed is being listed here again as road they will be doing? I BEG PARK WELL O. Come down to Osogbo and shout his Name and see how many people will return you with slaps. He promised to start road construction in dry season, I guess dry season now start in April abi?

Eh yah. Poor Aregbe resorting to claiming jobs completed by a supposedly failed PDP administration. Too bad our resident spin doctor could not tell the difference between his wrap of moi-moi and the horseshit that was being loaded into his mouth!
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
brainpulse:

what went wrong with Nigeria governed by PDP President? sad sad. which Enugu, Akwa-Ibom,is it the one we know of the one you r just forming?

If you think the governors have not done well, can you kindly tell us in what areas.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Gbawe: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
afam4eva:

Not all. Things are shaping up in Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers states. The only ACN state governor that has done something tangible is fashola of lagos. I have nothing against ACN but it's annoying the way their supporters go about making jest of PDP like they're any better.

That is a lie and you know it. Oshiomhole, without any doubt whatsoever, has performed well given the challenges. Aregbesola and Fayemi assumed office 16 and 17 months ago respectively. Amosun and Ajimobi have been Governors for 9 months. Non have done badly given the time they have been in charge.

The PDP ,on the other hand, has controlled many Nigerian States for ages with nothing but backwardness to show on the ground. It is always amusing when you guys talk about Akpabio, Chime and Amaechi while failing to mention the PDP looters , far more in numbers, who have destroyed Nigerian many, many States. Point to one ACN Governor destroying a Nigerian State and looting it mercilessly.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/mobile/editorial/39722-edo-2012-pdp-fails-the-primary-test.html

What Oshiomhole is doing is putting the tax payer’s money into good use for them. Anywhere you go in Edo, Oshiomhole’s hand is working and the people are seeing it and appreciating it. PDP is spending money on Billboards, newspaper advertisements, trying to launder their battered image but Oshiomhole’s work is speaking for him. Anywhere in the world, taxes, rates and rents are used for development. Any aspirant who mean well will not deceive the people that he will abolish tax as Airhiavbere is doing through Ihimekpen. All those who pay taxes and school fees are having a feel of what their money is being collected to do.

July 14 is only a few months from now. Airhiavbere and Ihimekpen will soon know the difference between a popular candidate and the one handpicked by a few godfathers.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Beaf: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
^
No be looting be dis?
What name do you call this "50billion World Bank funded" fuckry?

I call it merciless stealing. cool

[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!!
How many times I call you so? Una no get conscience?
[/size]
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Afam4eva(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Gbawe:

That is a lie and you know it. Oshiomhole, without any doubt whatsoever, has performed well given the challenges. Aregbesola and Fayemi assumed office 16 and 17 months ago repsectively. Amosun and Ajimobi have been Governors for 9 months. Non have done badly given the time they have been in charge. The PDP ,on the other hand, has controlled many Nigerian States for ages with nothing but backwardness to show on the ground. It is always amusing when you guys talk about Akpabio, Chime and Amaechi while failing to mention the PDP looters , far more in numbers, who have destroyed Nigerian States. Point to one ACN Governor destroying a Nigerian State and looting it mercilessly.

It's no brainer that most governors in Nigeria are thieves and have nothing to offer and most of them are PDP governors. I'm not celebrating Chime, Amaechi and Akpabio because they're in the PDP. I have bashed Theo orji on several occasions. Infact he's the worst governor in my books and yes, he's a pdp governor. Even, despite the fact that Apga that is dear to my heart, it still has not stopped me from castigating the rulership of Peter Obi. let's call a spade a spade and give credit to whom it is due irrespective of party affiliation except of course we're party agents who have being paid to celebrate mediocrity in government.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by phantom(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
^Fashola..but you guys just dont know it yet...hehe..i laugh in ife!
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by lonamy: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf: Rewind...

Oloriburuku...Olosi... Apa... were
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Beaf: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
lonamy:
Oloriburuku...Olosi... Apa... were

Another NURTW operative. embarassed
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by olaezebala: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
Aregbe is a fraud and people can see clearly. He claimed to have converted some Oyes guys to teachers. Many people thanked the scammer for giving them permanent job only for the poor guys to be paid the same #10,000 as the ones still clearing gutters. Scam! Gbawe, Your Oga talk too much and so his lies are easily detected. He promised Osogbo people that he will be constructing a overhead bridge @ Ola-Iya, maybe that will be accomplished when he's back for his third term. He said he will be putting street lights on the road from ikire to ilesha, perfect lie that can never be realized. Your Oga is a wasteful spender. He keeps a God forsaken Doctor in Gazal hotel for over a year now paying the bill from osun state purse and you're here praising what? A useless religion fanatist. Whenever his station is closing transmission, you hear prayers by a muslim Alfa and one by a popular herbalist in Osun, but you'll never hear a christian pray. What an altitude by a governor.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
olaezebala: How many times will I have to beg you guys to stop posting issues about Osun state if you're not in the state. Oga Gbawe is busy posting pictures. When was the last time he came down to Osun state to see things for himself? The same Akoda-Osogbo road that Oyinlola already completed is being listed here again as road they will be doing? I BEG PARK WELL O. Come down to Osogbo and shout his Name and see how many people will return you with slaps. He promised to start road construction in dry season, I guess dry season now start in April abi? This Governor is a scammer and I will always say so. He introduced Oyes tech for those graduateds he employed to be clearing gutter and bushes in the name of Oyes. I thought that will be a better way to help those guys only to hear that they are to pay #10,000 as acceptance fee and another #80,000 as tution fee making it 90k. For God sake 90k is almost their salary for a year. Aregbe is working true true.
so I heard ooo my brother, I have family members based in ife and ilesha and they are all saying the okuku prince was far better than this dictator of a governor. They claim the populace hate him. I have been told that the Nations newspapers and osun defender keep praising him for doing neffo. Maybe those dailies belong to Tinubu, who knows. I have been told all they do is shout integration and attack Mimiko. my Cuzs even told me oyinlola had a similar oyes program called oyin corps, and they pay more than oyes.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Gbawe: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
wesley80:

Eh yah. Poor Aregbe resorting to claiming jobs completed by a supposedly failed PDP administration. Too bad our resident spin doctor could not tell the difference between his wrap of moi-moi and the horseshit that was being loaded into his mouth!

If I am a spin doctor what will anyone take you and Beaf to be ? I am supporting a man with an undoubted record as a performing administrator (the sane thing to do) while you and "egbon mi razist" march blindly behind a mediocrity whose official record , from A to Z, only includes ineptitude. I think some of you guys should seek mental evaluation because , to me, it is doubtful you are functioning as 'normal' or productive folks.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by phantom(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
When i said that the south west should not celebrate YET for voting in the ACN (as if that was the answer to all their problems) people thought i was mad.they voted in crooks who came under the 'fashola/ACN' umbrella to steal them blind and they have refused to open their eyes and see that voting along tribal lines in total dis regard for the type of individual will not get us anywhere.its a pity that even supposedly intelligent persons on this forum are ready to defend to death their crooked governors as long as its the ACN.if those pictures above were in abia state...these same 'intelligent persons' go first talk nonsense.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
phantom: When i said that the south west should not celebrate YET for voting in the ACN (as if that was the answer to all their problems) people thought i was mad.they voted in crooks who came under the 'fashola/ACN' umbrella to steal them blind and they have refused to open their eyes and see that voting along tribal lines in total dis regard for the type of individual will not get us anywhere.its a pity that even supposedly intelligent persons on this forum are ready to defend to death their crooked governors as long as its the ACN.if those pictures above were in abia state...these same 'intelligent persons' go first talk nonsense.

+100
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Funkymallam(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
Bros Gbawe can u answer to these?

olaezebala: Aregbe is a fraud and people can see clearly. He claimed to have converted some Oyes guys to teachers. Many people thanked the scammer for giving them permanent job only for the poor guys to be paid the same #10,000 as the ones still clearing gutters. Scam! Gbawe, Your Oga talk too much and so his lies are easily detected. He promised Osogbo people that he will be constructing a overhead bridge @ Ola-Iya, maybe that will be accomplished when he's back for his third term. He said he will be putting street lights on the road from ikire to ilesha, perfect lie that can never be realized. Your Oga is a wasteful spender. He keeps a God forsaken Doctor in Gazal hotel for over a year now paying the bill from osun state purse and you're here praising what? A useless religion fanatist. Whenever his station is closing transmission, you hear prayers by a muslim Alfa and one by a popular herbalist in Osun, but you'll never hear a christian pray. What an altitude by a governor.

saxywale:
so I heard ooo my brother, I have family members based in ife and ilesha and they are all saying the okuku prince was far better than this dictator of a governor. They claim the populace hate him. I have been told that the Nations newspapers and osun defender keep praising him for doing neffo. Maybe those dailies belong to Tinubu, who knows. I have been told all they do is shout integration and attack Mimiko. my Cuzs even told me oyinlola had a similar oyes program called oyin corps, and they pay more than oyes.
olaezebala: Aregbe is a fraud and people can see clearly. He claimed to have converted some Oyes guys to teachers. Many people thanked the scammer for giving them permanent job only for the poor guys to be paid the same #10,000 as the ones still clearing gutters. Scam! Gbawe, Your Oga talk too much and so his lies are easily detected. He promised Osogbo people that he will be constructing a overhead bridge @ Ola-Iya, maybe that will be accomplished when he's back for his third term. He said he will be putting street lights on the road from ikire to ilesha, perfect lie that can never be realized. Your Oga is a wasteful spender. He keeps a God forsaken Doctor in Gazal hotel for over a year now paying the bill from osun state purse and you're here praising what? A useless religion fanatist. Whenever his station is closing transmission, you hear prayers by a muslim Alfa and one by a popular herbalist in Osun, but you'll never hear a christian pray. What an altitude by a governor.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Beaf: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!!
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by olaezebala: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
Oga Gbawe please pardon my ignorance cause I didn't read your topic very well. It is true that Aregbesola has started road rehabilitation in Osun state but he is only rehabilitating the roads constructed by the so called non-performing Oyinlola. Tell me one new thing Ogbeni has done and please not your popular "he will".
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Gbawe: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
Funkymallam: Bros Gbawe can u answer to these?

Why don't you deal with pictures supplied and verifiable projects ( eg model school under construction with specific address)before making demands on others? is this not the same way Edicolove claimed Fashola has not initiated one single drainage project in Lagos? Is it not also how haters claimed Fashola has done nothing in his second term? All it took for me to shut those folks up was to post pictures on Nairaland I took with my own Camera of extensive drainage works going on ,in my axis of Lagos, in Fashola's second term !!!! The net is full of mischief-makers (like your boyfriend Beaf) who lie shamelessly. If you think some folks saying they see nothing on ground is proof of anything, then you don't understand your fellow Nigerians. It is same as those who claim to be Lagosians of 50 years lie mercilessly to malign Fashola till their real agenda of deciet is exposed.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by wesley80(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
Funkymallam: Bros Gbawe can u answer to these?

Bros don tulele leave him thread! This one has turned on its head and has become an expose on the long necked fraudster in Oshogbo - glad it has already made the homepage. I can already picture Aregbe grabbing Gbawe by the neck till he vomits all he extorted this week. Dis one don hang for your throat! Lol
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by olaezebala: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
saxywale: I have been told that the Nations newspapers and osun defender keep praising him for doing neffo. Maybe those dailies belong to Tinubu, who knows. I have been told all they do is shout integration and attack Mimiko. my Cuzs even told me oyinlola had a similar oyes program called oyin corps, and they pay more than oyes.
Osun defender is an Aregbe sponsored newspaper that he used to tackel Oyinlola then. You don't expect them to write anything against their boss now? It is true that Oyinlola had Oyin corps then, who were proud of working for the government unlike the garbage cleaner that Ogbeni employed and you know what, heaven didn't fall when Oyinlola did his own then
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Gbawe: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
olaezebala: Oga Gbawe please pardon my ignorance cause I didn't read your topic very well. It is true that Aregbesola has started road rehabilitation in Osun state but he is only rehabilitating the roads constructed by the so called non-performing Oyinlola. Tell me one new thing Ogbeni has done and please not your popular "he will".

Man mi, thank you for your honesty. Hopefully the mischief-makers quoting you will see you indeed admit work is ongoing. As per "one new thing" Ogbeni has done, I hope you are aware that there has to be a planning and impementation phase? In the planning phase Aregbesola was very clear and articulate about projects and order of work from upgrading and maintaining current infrastructure to the commencement of totally new projects. If you peruse specific previous documents detailing planned work, you will see a clear and workable plan that sets priorities according to finance available, importance of project etc. Not seeing "new things" now is not a measure of anything because maintaining and upgrading current infrastructure , especially those failing woefully, must take priority.

You should understand that there is a timeline for everyting not set by our impatience but by other real and tangible considerations. For example, it has been revealed that work would soon commence on the upgrading of Ido-Osun Aerodrome to International Airport in order to facilitate internal and external travels to and from the state. That is something to look forward to and take the Governor to task on. It is however simplistic to think an administration is not working because you don't see shiny new skyscrapers in a few months.

Bolorunduro said: “Government is determined to complete all on-going road projects, which had long been abandoned by the previous administration and new road contracts will be awarded across the state, to ensure that our road networks are in good condition”.

Among the road projects that have been listed in the budget are the rehabilitation of Ada-Igbajo-Oke Irun-Iresi road; reconstruction of Omifunfun-Mefoworade-Ifetedo road; construction of Osogbo East Bye Pass and construction of Ede-Kuta road.

Others are the reconstruction of Ijebu Ijesa-Ere Ijesa-Ibokun road; dualisation of Gbongan-Akoda-Osogbo-Ikirun road; construction of Ede-Alajue-Aminiwon-Osu road, as well as Ejigbo-Ife Odan-Owu Ile-Odo Oba among others.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
olaezebala: Osun defender is an Aregbe sponsored newspaper that he used to tackel Oyinlola then. You don't expect them to write anything against their boss now? It is true that Oyinlola had Oyin corps then, who were proud of working for the government unlike the garbage cleaner that Ogbeni employed and you know what, heaven didn't fall when Oyinlola did his own then

hmmm, exactly what my cuzs told him. I was so happy when ACN won in Osun thinking a new era had been born Now it seems osun ACN are only good at making noise. Their type would do a 5k naira project and do propaganda of 20k naira.lol
And to think my uncle was part of a 12 man urban renewal committee set up by ogbeni last year, I wonder what was the outcome of the project.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by rman: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
Like someone said earlier, if you are not living in Osun, stop praising Aregbesola.
That man is so full of himself and lack leadership skills.

The pics attached in this post are for Gbongan down to Odeomu road which they started working on just like a month ago.
The Ilesha Osogbo road that he claimed will be dualised is still there. And truth be told, for someone that thinks Osun derserves better than Oyinlola when he was there, I can boldly say Aregbesola is worse.

He runs the state like his personal family and thinks he the best thing to happen to Osun
the state was crested.

OYES has failed due to the fact that he really has no plan for th
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by rman: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
.......OYES has failed because he has no plan for the graduates employed through the scheme and even compelled the few sent to classrooms to wear the OYES regalia to class so they can be identified. I feel that is too political.
The serious ones have abandoned the scheme and typical to other governments before him, he has turned NTA Osogbo and the media houses into is praise singing outlets.

Reasonable people from the state have already accepted he is a mistake.

Unless he does something drastic in reality that can truly transform the state before his tenure expires, I feel Aregbe has got it all wrong.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well one thing is sure Ogbeni is performing below people's expectation in the state .if what he is currently doing is the best he can do then nobody need any soothe Sayer to know that Ogbeni will loose the state gallantly to PDP in the coming election.There is no amount of progressive image he may be portraying to the populace that can save him. Like the saying goes there is no short cut to success also there is no short cut to gaining peoples heart but to perform
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by sheyguy: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
Gbawe, leave them haters alone.
Tat particular pix beaf is spaming the thread with actually shows that work has been done on the said road no matter how small it is. I wonder if Oga beaf can show the pixs for multibillion naira IPP of Uduaghan.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Odutodaiwa: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
Those around me know that I personally have the deepest hatred known to man for the robbery gang called PDP. That said, I will not endorse non performance from ACN. It is true that in Yorubaland we have a very high taste for leadership and we will not accept anything short of the best. I absolutely agree with those that so far so good. Aregbesola is monumental failure. If he truly has any plan to work, he should start now. I am no fan of GEJ, not because he's non Yoruba but simply because the guy is clueless and useless. We cannot fall short of the critical way we access of our leaders even when we're of the same ethnic stock. Particularly at state level. I think all the newly elected ACN governors are failures, they have not lived up to expectation. But, that is not to say I will vote for PDP in the next election. If they continue like this, I wont vote for them again and definitely not PDP.
Re: Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun by Ejine(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
More power to your elbow, Gov. Aregbesola, and God bless us all cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha / Abubakar Malami Denies NDDC Bribe Allegation, Calls For Exposure Of Culprits / 'Civil Servant Of The Year': Karima Babangida Hosts IgbereTVAwards Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.