Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? (11846 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
TisaBone: i don't envy any woman. there may be women out there prettier than me, or skinnier than me, but that doesn't matter. I am highly intelligent, and can hold a man's interest in and OUT of the bedroom. More importantly,I am beautiful where it matters the most and that is on the inside. when women realize this, their self esteem will go up, and they will stop looking at the next woman, and stop making comparisons between them and herself.

Also, women need to realize that it is men who set the standards for beauty. we are nipping and tucking and pinching, and pulling ourselves every which way to please them. Which is not all THAT bad, after all, we as women want to be found attractive by the opposite sex. But when we race to try to meet this ideal, at the expense of our health and happiness, I'd rather tell a man to kiss my a---ss, and accept me for me, b/c i am not going to kill myself trying to satisfy him. If you want a perfect woman, get you one of those lifelike dolls with all three holes and stick it to HER.

Well!!
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
Ammy hon this is some bullshittt. Black women got higher rate of fat ugly women weighing over 145ibs in the whole damn world especially African American big mommas
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
LMAO@Black American women are the only GROUP with fat women weighing over 145 lbs. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was hilarious coming from a sewer rat with a child from 600 lb Anna NIcole Smith. cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@Black American women are the only GROUP with fat women weighing over 145 lbs. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was hilarious coming from a sewer rat with a child from 600 lb Anna NIcole Smith. cheesy tongue

Here come the fat house wife of nairaland. How was the doctors visit? Pheww dont bother taking them medications cuz the fatassness in your lazy arse body has taken the baby's position in you womb.

Now dummbitch answer this question. How on earth will a fat
bitches hater date a fatass ugly puta like you? I am Reality101 and Mr. Chima and I need no green card
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
REALITY101:

Here come the fat house wife of nairaland. How was the doctors visit? Pheww dont bother taking them medications cuz the fatassness in your lazy arse body has taken the baby's position in you womb.

Now dummbitch answer this question. How on earth will a fat
bitches hater date a fatass ugly puta like you? I am Reality101 and Mr. Chima and I need no green card

[size=44pt]Somebody is CRYING![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Awww. Sewer rat comment pains you huh? grin grin grin grin grin

Damn, your baby momma is FAT AND UGLY! You were desperate huh? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]Somebody is CRYING![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Awww. Sewer rat comment pains you huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn, your baby momma is FAT AND UGLY! You were desperate huh? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lool i love it when you say the oposit. Bottom line here is, you know youre fat, jobless, green card access, crying right now. if your aint fatass ugly welfare dependent skunk why get
ting all sensitive like a slim chicks clit when yours is fat. dont worry big momma cuz i already know what your next line gonna be. Lool
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by mogunremi: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
I don't know where the theory comes from either. I have a large white arse too like an above poster, although am not obese, I sure don;t have a pancake arse nor pancakes for supper. Ok if I had millions I might change a few things, but married with kids and am quite happy me just being me. There are beautiful girls in EVERY race. White, black, asian....maybe its YOU OP who fails to realise that and is just looking for some confirmation to supress your insecurities?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2012
REALITY101:

Lool i love it when you say the oposit. Bottom line here is, you know youre fat, jobless, green card access, crying right now. if your aint fatass ugly welfare dependent skunk why get
ting all sensitive like a slim chicks clit when yours is fat. dont worry big momma cuz i already know what your next line gonna be. Lool

That's a damn shame! Lame and dumb as hell. Skinny clit? WTF.
Any[b] REAL[/b] doctors and nurses on nairaland?
Isn't all clits sensitive?

LMAO@immigrant by scam/sham with a green card baby on welfare calling me, a welfare dependent. grin grin

Just like your 600 lb Anna Nicole Smith looking Visa sponsor baby momma! Pay your child support BROKE SEWER RAT!
We taxpayers will thank you. wink tongue

Did you meet Anna Nicole Smith through Yahoo Scam Club or Mailorderhusbands.com? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I know for a fact YOU DIDN'T "entered" America on a STUDENT VISA! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Take your time responding Buckwheat, I know you have to buy recharge cards. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's a damn shame! Lame and dumb as hell. Skinny clit? WTF.
Any[b] REAL[/b] doctors and nurses on nairaland?
Isn't all clits sensitive?

LMAO@immigrant by scam/sham with a green card baby on welfare calling me, a welfare dependent. grin grin

Just like your 600 lb Anna Nicole Smith looking Visa sponsor baby momma! Pay your child support BROKE SEWER RAT!
We taxpayers will thank you. wink tongue

Did you meet Anna Nicole Smith through Yahoo Scam Club or Mailorderhusbands.com? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I know for a fact YOU DIDN'T "entered" America on a STUDENT VISA! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Take your time responding Buckwheat, I know you have to buy recharge cards. kiss kiss

Damn btch is so slow. Student visa, scam club, money order husband blah blah blah. Lmao @ Mrs. Chima paying tax on NL. . You wish. Fatty momma responding to you will always be a waste of time but since i have got some minutes to waste, its all good. Your come backs are always yawning worth. Sorry Fat lazy green card wife of some hard working Igbo dude, American and British passport came to me i didnt hustle for em like Mr. Chima did. Hey i wonder how many time they scammed your lazy fat arse online before you finally hook up with Chima cuz u seems to know a lot bout the sham marriage and the damn money order crap. I swear on my Benz engine that you ain't got a life. Dont worry skunk as soon as Chima gets his green card u gonna get a new handle to cry out on on NL. If you dont mind, i have a welfare check to cash lmao
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by MrsChima(f): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2012
REALITY101:

Damn btch is so slow. Student visa, scam club, money order husband blah blah blah. Lmao @ Mrs. Chima paying tax on NL. . You wish. Fatty momma responding to you will always be a waste of time but since i have got some minutes to waste, its all good. Your come backs are always yawning worth. Sorry Fat lazy green card wife of some hard working Igbo dude, American and British passport came to me i didnt hustle for em like Mr. Chima did. Hey i wonder how many time they scammed your lazy fat arse online before you finally hook up with Chima cuz u seems to know a lot bout the sham marriage and the damn money order crap. I swear on my Benz engine that you ain't got a life. Dont worry skunk as soon as Chima gets his green card u gonna get a new handle to cry out on on NL. If you dont mind, i have a welfare check to cash lmao

LMAO@me married a man from Mailorderhusband.com and WITHOUT PAPERS! grin grin grin Thank God NOT ALL American women are desperate and lonely like your Visa sponsor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You took what you can get huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I understand. You were down to your last bowl of rice and Malaria kicked in. wink

Wait! I thought you said I was an old man pretending to be a married woman? Which one is it dumb arse? Pick one and stick to it, Forest Gump.

Awww. you feel better? Did it make you less lame, dumb, broke, of a scammer, and sewer rat-ish? grin grin grin Did that Great White Shamu, you impregnated get any smaller? Deduct child support arrears?

Student Visa comment made you create an honor thread huh? grin Embassy took one look at your student records and said WTF and threw it back at you. grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

I kind feel bad for you........NOT! grin grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
Please please please both of you should get a room and stop drailing my thread. Sad when people feel they know stuff about folks they only knw online SMH
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
OP for ur mind u tink say white girls envy u abi?
why u feel say dem dey envy u?
abi na becos of ur V-BOOT YANSH?
for ur information most white babes get ikebe so dem no get any reason to envy a black girl sad
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu: OP for ur mind u tink say white girls envy u abi?
why u feel say dem dey envy u?
abi na becos of ur V-BOOT YANSH?
for ur information most white babes get ikebe so dem no get any reason to envy a black girl sad

STFU what do you know apart from creating tons of thread in a day?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
REALITY101: Ammy hon this is some bullshittt. Black women got higher rate of fat ugly women weighing over 145ibs in the whole damn world especially African American big mommas
but ur girlfriend na black american so why u dey diss blk american women? grin
abi ur girlfriend na orobo? grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

STFU what do you know apart from creating tons of thread in a day?
yansh u no get
br4st u no get
fine u no even fine
so na wetin dem go envy u for?
abi na the brazilian wig wey u wear dem dey envy? sad
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:
yansh u no get
br4st u no get
fine u no even fine
so na wetin dem go envy u for?
abi na the brazilian wig wey u wear dem dey envy? sad

Now this is funny. Oh well thank God I can buy butt pad from mercy's tongue as for the fine part, you know what it is smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@me married a man from Mailorderhusband.com and WITHOUT PAPERS! grin grin grin Thank God NOT ALL American women are desperate and lonely like your Visa sponsor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You took what you can get huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I understand. You were down to your last bowl of rice and Malaria kicked in. wink

Wait! I thought you said I was an old man pretending to be a married woman? Which one is it dumb arse? Pick one and stick to it, Forest Gump.

Awww. you feel better? Did it make you less lame, dumb, broke, of a scammer, and sewer rat-ish? grin grin grin Did that Great White Shamu, you impregnated get any smaller? Deduct child support arrears?

Student Visa comment made you create an honor thread huh? grin Embassy took one look at your student records and said WTF and threw it back at you. grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

nothin wrong if ur husband na frm internet u get am grin
afterall many of ur mates frm yankee na internet dem find love grin grin grin
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng: Please please please both of you should get a room and stop drailing my thread. Sad when people feel they know stuff about folks they only knw online SMH
let husband and wife iron out their issue jor grin
wich one be ur own sef sad
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:

nothin wrong if ur husband na frm internet u get am grin
afterall many of ur mates frm yankee na internet dem find love grin grin grin

get off of my thread if you don't have any sensible thing to say.

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yawnnn. . Same old same old. Fat brain. . American/British passport are rightfully mine via birth. Come fatty open your arsss head and get it straight no igbo man gone marry a fat ugly lazy hipo looking punk like you if not for green card. I wont be surprise you meet him on NL or yahoo chatroom.

FYI fat one, My fam is the reason why you are able to pay your rent, internet access, push full load of grocery cat from walmart like yall welfare fat akatas and shit, why? 5.2% tax (yeap scam business is paying off on us smiley ) even more than Obama. So show some respect to me you bleeping fat assrsshole.

smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 3:53am On Apr 03, 2012
ooooohhh Reality, you are being naughty again. I thought we already established that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes? Furthermore, you said sorry to me, now you go and insult my girl Chima? LOL.

Pretty baby, you don't know what you are missing out on. Real women have curves. A little stick figure, can't keep you warm at night. You can' hold and caress and worship a size 2. You deprive yourself of the soft, silken skin, of a thick madam. You deprive yourself of the warmth, that only thick thighs wrapped tightly around you like an octopus, squeezing you tighter, holding you in place,bringing you deeper into her her slick warmth. A rail thin waif, does not have soft, firm, voluptous b---reasts for you to lay your head on, to caress, to squeeze, to lick, to suck, as you feel the turgid n----ple become hard as black diamonds under your skillful ministrations. ( and i knw enough by now to have realized that africans are titty men. lol.) With a voluptuous, goddess, made for love who you call fat, IS indeed fat. She has a phat cat, that stays dripping wet, ready to receive you. But first, you know you want a taste, and you will find that it tastes like kiwi.

So think before you speak sweetheart, because many voluptuous women have love just like honey. One taste isn't enough, as you soon find yourself addicted to that special brand of pleasure that only she can provide.
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
TisaBone: ooooohhh Reality, you are being naughty again. I thought we already established that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes? Furthermore, you said sorry to me, now you go and insult my girl Chima? LOL.

Pretty baby, you don't know what you are missing out on. Real women have curves. A little stick figure, can't keep you warm at night. You can' hold and caress and worship a size 2. You deprive yourself of the soft, silken skin, of a thick madam. You deprive yourself of the warmth, that only thick thighs wrapped tightly around you like an octopus, squeezing you tighter, holding you in place,bringing you deeper into her her slick warmth. A rail thin waif, does not have soft, firm, voluptous b---reasts for you to lay your head on, to caress, to squeeze, to lick, to suck, as you feel the turgid n----ple become hard as black diamonds under your skillful ministrations. ( and i knw enough by now to have realized that africans are titty men. lol.) With a voluptuous, goddess, made for love who you call fat, IS indeed fat. She has a phat cat, that stays dripping wet, ready to receive you. But first, you know you want a taste, and you will find that it tastes like kiwi.

So think before you speak sweetheart, because many voluptuous women have love just like honey. One taste isn't enough, as you soon find yourself addicted to that special brand of pleasure that only she can provide.

Oh Lawd. . Uhmm ma'am the apology was on a different level and thing. Btw dont get it twisted.

Uhmm so fat chicks are always wet down there? Wow smiley ok, as for the warm part, me plus her = warm btw if it gets so cold we can use heater.

So are u gonna change my view on phat people by smushing me?
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
TisaBone: ooooohhh Reality, you are being naughty again. I thought we already established that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes? Furthermore, you said sorry to me, now you go and insult my girl Chima? LOL.

Thanks for giving me a b[i]o[/i]ner in the office!!! angry angry angry
Much appreciated. angry
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
2buff:

Much appreciated. angry

shocked shocked shocked weak
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2012
Ammyng:

shocked shocked shocked weak

Quite the contrary actually? undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

Quite the contrary actually? undecided

undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2012
Ammyng:

undecided

explain what you meant by that dumb statement angry
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Ammyng(f): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

explain what you meant by that dumb statement angry

Common sense is free, go get one smiley
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2012
Ammyng:

Common sense is free, go get one smiley

Ever so pointless...
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2012
2buff:

Much appreciated. angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Sowwwwyyy. Stay tuned for my first erotic story in the sexuality section. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

REALITY101:

Oh Lawd. . Uhmm ma'am the apology was on a different level and thing. Btw dont get it twisted.

Uhmm so fat chicks are always wet down there? Wow smiley ok, as for the warm part, me plus her = warm btw if it gets so cold we can use heater.

So are u gonna change my view on phat people by smushing me?

HAHAHAHHA. Honeychild, you are a riot! I was trying to make a point. You're just mad because I got you HOT. Not that I expect you to ever admit that.

This world makes me sick sometimes. There are legions of beautiful women out there who can't accept themselves in all of their glorious loveliness because of sickos out here who would rather see a woman's pelvic bones protruding.

Your apology was on a different level? An apology is an apology, you are just reneging on it, because it suits your purposes. That says alot about the kind of person you are. I feel sorry for the skinny broads you claim you love so much, because I would bet my bottom dollar that you still treat the like garbage. You treat ALL women like flotsam because you and your ilk can't stand to for a woman to be comfortable in her own skin. In order for you to feel like a man, you whittle away at her self esteem, bringing her down to a level below your own. By mistreating any unfortunate woman who crosses paths with you, telling her that she is nothing, or that somehow she needs to change, what you are doing is creating a deficiency inside her soul. If you make her feel as though she is nothing, she looks to you as her salvation to feel whole again. You have effectively made her feel as though she is somehow flawed, and that only you can make it alright. A person who does not feel good about themselves is much easier to control than a person with an abundance of self confidence.

I'm one hundred percent sure you have no problem keeping a woman "in line" using physical force. Me personally, I have enough sense to stay away from a man like you. I wouldn't give a man like you the time of day, because if I did, you're the type of man I'd have to end up hurting. Just remember something: one day you WILL meet your match, and she will give you a taste of your own medicine. She'll make you feel lower than you have ever felt before. OR she has already come along. You're a bitter, pitiful excuse for a man who just can't seem to let GO, so instead you'll mistreat another human being. I know your game and what you're about Reality. I can smell men like you from a mile away.

SMH. You need to get it together.

As an aside, here is a picture of my beautiful sister. IMO, she sh----ts on tons of women, big and small alike.

Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by SAFO(m): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2012
Don't mind Reality, he prefers c0ck anyway.

Your Sister Is cute; ample bossom, phat azz ..... Not bad, not bad at all
Re: Why Do White Women Envy Women Of Other Races? by TisaBone: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2012
nah SAFO, its nothing. he expressed his views, I expressed mine. It's that simple.

Ty for the compliment about my sis. Believe me, she has no problem attracting suitors.By the age of 19, she had this pimpin ish down pat. Her boyfriend at the time bought her her first car....a Mustang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man / Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? / Hot Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.