Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38942 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2012

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111,pls don't call if you are not ready to buy.

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by HVILLE: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2012
i need a 2007 ivtec honda fullest option with low milage can we go 2 contoun on friday,how much will cost me
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
@HVILLE you can get the 2007 ivtec honda super clean with low mileage for 1.7m am free on friday we can go,call me on 08130380111 let me tell you how to go about it,I will be expecting your call sir.thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by demmie1: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
can 300k get me a good ride?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by NdidiMartins: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
can i get 96 camery ful option for 650k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2012
@ demmie1 sorry sir 300k can not get any ride but with 450k you can get a ride,thanks for your time sir
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2012
@Ndidi Martins you can get that 96 camery for that 650-680k that I grantee you sir,thanks for your time,God bless you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by holluwai(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Tried calling your # but it was SWITCHED OFF. How much will a golf 4 cost me? Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by dozzn12: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
Get a Honda 2007/2008 V6 non reg !! Lets see how true your words are.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by folex(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2012
people are having issues with you number being consistently switched off!!!! Do something about that cos you said peeps shld call you, yet your no is not reachable!!!
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2012
@holluwa sorry for my number problem,I went to cotonuo then and I came back late am deeply sorry,you can get a golf 4 super clean for 900k with custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2012
@dozzn12 I don't understand what you mean I should get a honda 2007/2008 v6 if you want to buy,you come down to cotonuo and get what you need,am an agent not a car dealer I don't sell cars,I help people to buy cars,thanks you and God bless you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2012
@folex am deeply sorry about my num issues,you know sometimes our network get very bad,and most times I might be at cotonuo,and I will need to switch it off,cos any Nigeria calls received there I will be charge for receiving the cos,which means my credit will reducted that is why,just registered anyother sim card waiting for it to be approved then I will let the number out,pls forgive me for that.thanks for your advice bro God bless you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.