Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,387 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Atheist? Come With Your Questions. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. (16187 Views)

Atheist Come In And Check The Real Meaning of Faith. / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by LogicMind: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:

GOD proves his existence by the works of His hands - i.e the world around us, He created everything for you to believe in HIM, its so very simple. take a look at the creatures, the birds, the trees, the intricacies of life and be amazed at how complex but seemingly extraodrinary the thought process involved in making us and be amazed. start from the single cell and end up with a deep look at yourself, and be in awe.

Can you prove that everything was not created by this fellow?

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
mazaje: If there is a god, why will he rely on you to talk to others about him on his behalf?. . .Why won't he answer people's questions himself?. . .
i dont know o
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
antartica:

You forgot i gave you all things as god.Why do you have to test your god with petty questions like that? Are you in doubt?Where is your blind faith?
SMH at Stupidity
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
Logic Mind:

Can you prove everything was created by this fellow? I laugh,If you can prove God, then he is not God. The only reason you will and can never prove him is that he doesn't sit in your head and where you want Him to sit. No matter how you planned to discredit His existence it can not erase His existence.

Does tomorrow exist or not?

3 Likes

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse: @ all atheist

Please i want to believe all these argument and thought about God is a joke. Have you ever thought about man's existence should be for a purpose? Have you ever asked yourself this question, why am i hear in the first place, what is my mission and purpose on this earth. It hasn't being on any record that some men fell from the sky and began to live their lives. There must be a reason why man was created by someone and it must to be for a purpose either good or bad. and once the life expires we will be faced with the unknown, and the unknown could be very dangerous. From a logic and free mind, man can not exist by error without any purpose, then that means man should have a time limit, but the time limit is for us to know that we can not exist for life that we all have time to do some specific thing within the proportional time allotted to every creature. Just because you have not seen or heard about something doesn't not give a proof that such never existed, technology did everything humanly possible to launch a satellite to the orbit even when people believe that it was only a blue sky.If no one can see tomorrow before it comes and we all believe that tomorrow will come and it exist then no one has excuse not to believe that God just like tomorrow does exist. No scientist have proven that life exist or do not exist after death. But if some one says that He has assurance of life after death then I will blame myself if i am still waiting for a prove to be seen after death.
Why did he create lucifer and why did he create you?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

Can you prove everything was created by this fellow? I laugh,If you can prove God, then he is not God. The only reason you will and can never prove him is that he doesn't sit in your head and where you want Him to sit. No matter how you planned to discredit His existence it can not erase His existence.

Does tomorrow exist or not?
He exists? ok, they may be a tommorow. go ahead and knock yourself out but how can you relate God,creation and religion?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
mkmyers45: Why did he create lucifer and why did he create you?

He created Lucifer for a purpose, and lucifer choose to fulfill another purpose against God will and he was casted away. I am created for a purpose and the day i discovered God's purpose for my life, I started enjoying the purpose. I have a choice not to discover or work in the purpose of God for my life, but surely i will account for everything and time i spent in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

He created Lucifer for a purpose, and lucifer choose to fulfill another purpose against God will and he was casted away. I am created for a purpose and the day i discovered God's purpose for my life, I started enjoying the purpose. I have a choice not to discover or work in the purpose of God for my life, but surely i will account for everything and time i spent in my life.
so he created him clearly knowing (omnipotent) what the devil will do and yet created him. #WhataGod
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

if i may ask what is his said purpose for you?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
mkmyers45: He exists? ok, they may be a tommorow. go ahead and knock yourself out but how can you relate God,creation and religion?

I told you before now, that every creation is for a purpose, every manufacturer designs a specific item for a purpose and whenever the product acts against the purpose, the manufacturer may destroy it or quarantine it.We are created by God and he desires love and fellowship from the creation, but the creation decided to act against His will and love just because He has given us free will and choice.He wanted the relationship back then ........... Religion is not the answer but man's personal relationship with God through religion.

Please i am sorry i have somethings to attend to. cheers love u all.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
@snthesis, let me grant for a moment that there is a God and the Bible is true. If Elijah had not performed the miracle at mount carmel but had simply said have faith, would he not have been eviscerated.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
mkmyers45: if i may ask what is his said purpose for you?

I love it when u ask me and i remember those words He said that faithful day. But its for me, i will like to share it on personal ground not on this blind forum
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

I told you before now, that every creation is for a purpose, every manufacturer designs a specific item for a purpose and whenever the product acts against the purpose, the manufacturer may destroy it or quarantine it.We are created by God and he desires love and fellowship from the creation, but the creation decided to act against His will and love just because He has given us free will and choice.He wanted the relationship back then ........... Religion is not the answer but man's personal relationship with God through religion.

Please i am sorry i have somethings to attend to. cheers love u all.
Why are we still arguing. "If you ask you shall receive" well, it seems you haven't asked God for world peace yet. Shame.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: @snthesis, let me grant for a moment that there is a God and the Bible is true. If Elijah had not performed the miracle at mount carmel but had simply said have faith, would he not have been eviscerated.
Abi o
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mkmyers45(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

I love it when u ask me and i remember those words He said that faithful day. But its for me, i will like to share it on personal ground not on this blind forum
Spill it now sad
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

Not to be a grammar nazi but, it's fateful, seems jesus doesn't teach english class
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:

false>>> dont get it confused, men created idols to satisfy their deprived cravings and this lead to the destruction of many civilizations as recorded in the bible, and this was also why the bible records why israel was chosen because the founding fathers decided to relinquish Idol worship and follow the maker of Heaven and Earth , God almighty. and in other to prove that He was the one true God He gave their enemies (Idol worshippers) to their hands as long as they obeyed his commandments. a typical example is the destruction of the priests of baal by Elijah (funny thing is a few thousand years down the line, people are still asking for proof, smh)
And you know all this by...drumroll...the Bible. You know, we normal humans tend to get suspicious when a book claiming to be absolutely true backs up the beliefs of the author and attacks his detractors. As I said if Elijah had not shown them evidence, they would not have believed and he would have been sacrificed.
So to the just believe crowd, there is a reason it's spelt be lie(ing to yourself)ve
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Jack65: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: Why are we still arguing. "If you ask you shall receive" well, it seems you haven't asked God for world peace yet. Shame.

I have to say that this is the greatest scam of them all. Jesus said that anything you ask in his name shall be given unto you. A very lie!!! I always laugh out loud when I hear people say that.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mazaje(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
We are told that god can do all things but I say that is a lie. . .I know some thing that no god can do. . .My question is why can not god heal an amputee and restore his/her amputated limbs back??
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Jack65: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7:
And you know all this by...drumroll...the Bible. You know, we normal humans tend to get suspicious when a book claiming to be absolutely true backs up the beliefs of the author and attacks his detractors.

Bingo!!!! Everything this guy is spitting out is based entierly on the bible! There is no other source of information to corroborate these claims. The bible told us that god created us and the world, the same bible tells us we should believe cause it is inspired by god, the same bible tells us that it is inerrant. When this same bible is dicoverred to be a complete hoax the veracity of its claims and the existence of the deity that inspired it becomes complete bull$hit.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by thehomer: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis: are you an atheist? do you have questions about your maker- God? bring it on, dont by shy? but please come with an open mind. your questions will be answered logically, which i know appeals to you.I can understand how lonely it must feel and i am here as a medium to comfort and guide you back to Him that made you.

Yeah I have a number of questions. Maybe after your answers, we'll know whether or not he deserves to be called your maker.

Which God are you talking about? I mean does he have a name? Why do you believe in that particular God? Based on your answers, we should be able to have a fruitful discussion.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by manmustwac(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
@snthesis

Three questions for you.

1)when god created this planet was it flat or was it round? If it was round why dose it say it was flat in the bible?

2}I'd like to know when he invented gravity because the omnipotent omnipresent and omni whatever God forgot to mention anything about his very own invention in the bible?

3)I'd like to know why you couldn't give me any satisfactory answers to questions 1 and 2? angry
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by LogicMind: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
@snthesis

Please tell me one thing, only one thing that god can do. something verifiable. not some silly answer like he will make me wake up or make the sun shine. Something unique that he can do that we can witness.

Please tell me what you think about the dinosaurs and how they tie up with the creation story in your holy book.

Many thanks
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
manmustwac: @snthesis

Three questions for you.

1)when god created this planet was it flat or was it round? If it was round why dose it say it was flat in the bible?

2}I'd like to know when he invented gravity because the omnipotent omnipresent and omni whatever God forgot to mention anything about his very own invention in the bible?

3)I'd like to know why you couldn't give me any satisfactory answers to questions 1 and 2? angry
@snthesis a circle is flat a la discworld.

And you still haven't given proof,
if in the future there were no laptops and we disbeleived, we have reasonable doubt.
It makes you more dickish to have a working computer but tell doubters to just beLIEve.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
Logic Mind: @snthesis

Please tell me one thing, only one thing that god can do. something verifiable. not some silly answer like he will make me wake up or make the sun shine. Something unique that he can do that we can witness.

Please tell me what you think about the dinosaurs and how they tie up with the creation story in your holy book.

Many thanks
he won't.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
Logic Mind:

dont know d fellow? is that wat you believe in? i guess we are making progress -@least you know believe in a maker?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
mkmyers45: i dont know o
wud u rather hear him talk to u via an A-s-s anyways u wont b d 1st tongue
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
mkmyers45: Why did he create lucifer and why did he create you?
y did nokia create 3310
can the 3310 question Nokia for making it so basic when it cud have been an i-phone ?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:
y did nokia create 3310
can the 3310 question Nokia for making it so basic when it cud have been an i-phone ?
Is the 3310 sentient?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: @snthesis, let me grant for a moment that there is a God and the Bible is true. If Elijah had not performed the miracle at mount carmel but had simply said have faith, would he not have been eviscerated.
hmm! u r knowledgeable in the teachings of the bible, guess u r one of the "lost souls" i'm meant to reach.

back to ur question ur question is neither hia nor dia akin to a statement like- if i fart facing upwards and the east wind didnt blow wud my gf like peppermints

btw thanx for d new word grin
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by LogicMind: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:
dont know d fellow? is that wat you believe in? i guess we are making progress -@least you know believe in a maker?

you don't know him? then i see a big emptyness in your life. but through logic mind you are saved. the fellow made all things. i believe him. you must now prove to me that he didn't make all things or accept him as your maker to live a happier after death.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
Jack65:

I have to say that this is the greatest scam of them all. Jesus said that anything you ask in his name shall be given unto you. A very lie!!! I always laugh out loud when I hear people say that.
wat makes the statement a lie?
btw why are you derailing the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.