Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Question (2342 Views)

I Need Answer To My Question Please. / My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? / My Question For Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question by Ammyng(f): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Being around this forum for less than 2 months. I have come to wrap-up that most guys on this section are so immature in so many ways and as a result they are pretty much clueless of what a sweet swift relationship is all about.

My question is, does women bashing make you less or more of a whiny kid with relationship issues?
Re: My Question by Rocktation(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
You're wrong, Ammyng. Seasons come and go. This is just the season for a lot of 'not so mature'.

1 Like

Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
Rocktation: You're wrong, Ammyng. Seasons come and go. This is just the season for a lot of 'not so mature'.

Lmao @ season for dumbbb imature people. If you say so friend
Re: My Question by KevinII(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng: Being around this forum for less than 2 months. I have come to wrap-up that most guys on this section are so immature in so many ways and as a result they are pretty much clueless of what a sweet swift relationship is all about.

My question is, does women bashing make you less or more of a whiny kid with relationship issues?

Ammyng come to my bedroom let me show you something. I will also tell you some sweet things
Re: My Question by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng: Being around this forum for less than 2 months. I have come to wrap-up that most guys on this section are so immature in so many ways and as a result they are pretty much clueless of what a sweet swift relationship is all about.

u think say here na site wey girls dey scam old men for their money? sad
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:
Ammyng come to my bedroom let me show you something. I will also tell you some sweet things

I am a minor sir. You wanna go to jail?
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:
u think say here na site wey girls dey scam old men for their money? sad

WTH is he talking about? anyone?
Re: My Question by neyostica: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
Op, the truth is bitter, but they have to say it anyway
Re: My Question by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

WTH is he talking about? anyone?
i know the source of ur anger grin
u dey vex becoz no guy for here gree give u dough cheesy
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
neyostica: Op, the truth is bitter, but they have to say it anyway

huh? ?
Re: My Question by KevinII(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

I am a minor sir. You wanna go to jail?

In the jurisdiction of my bedroom you are free to become a major and I can show you that thing
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:

In the jurisdiction of my bedroom you are free to become a major and I can show you that thing

To the topic please
Re: My Question by KevinII(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ammyng:

To the topic please
Marry me and I will take you to Paris this summer to swim
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:
Marry me and I will take you to Paris this summer to swim

No thanks. Not when I can afford the trip even without the help of my parents. Stop drailing my thread please.
Re: My Question by KevinII(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ok what are you talking about again? Be nice to me you just broke my heart
Re: My Question by dabrake(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
neyostica: Op, the truth is bitter, but they have to say it anyway
for the past 2 weeks, you have decided to bleach your attitude to suit the female folks. Let me remind you, [size=48pt]THERE IS NOTHING ARTIFICIAL THAT WILL EVER BEAT THE 'NATURAL'[/size]. Keep trying but you can never be killz. If it's not killz, it can never be like killz. Keep being the simile while mikael osita remains the metaphor.
Re: My Question by KevinII(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
dabrake you look like omo mummy but why is your face so narrow now? did you just recover from TB?
Re: My Question by dabrake(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: dabrake you look like omo mummy but why is your face so narrow now? did you just recover from TB?
exams period. Kolanut/nescafe sell market die on top my head. BTW, you dey mad
Re: My Question by Killz3(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: dabrake you look like omo mummy but why is your face so narrow now? did you just recover from TB?
Dies a Death Die!. . . grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Question by xynerise: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
@op. It is a privilage for some dudes here to browse. grin. I will blame 190 that cafe attendant why he sold cafe time to some kids grin
Re: My Question by KevinII(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2012
dabrake: exams period. Kolanut/nescafe sell market die on top my head. BTW, you dey mad
post the one that is not in exams period now. you sef you no try. i tot that was the real shape of your head. mschew
Re: My Question by mashnino(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2012
Kevin_II:
post the one that is not in exams period now. you sef you no try. i tot that was the real shape of your head. mschew

my belle wan tear
Re: My Question by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 03, 2012
Abeg make una free dabrake o! No be dis POSTER dey chase Mr.cork around & she kan dey talk abt maturity. The meaning of Maturity to naija women is money. Shekena. Anytin less na story. Lefulefu don talk am, dis ammyng dey find scapegoat/maga/mumu/Akuya for NL. U berra go 2go go find u mates. Guys too wise 4 here o. Con Artist
Re: My Question by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 03, 2012
Ammy watchout girl cuz we ve got lots of horrrnny dogs here
Re: My Question by dabrake(m): 5:14am On Apr 03, 2012
Kevin_II:
post your pix first. I bet you aint half on point as I am. Mikael osita dey laff with him michael jackson peelin skin. BTW, you do not expect me to look worse 2years after. Do you? Orisirisi.
Re: My Question by kpolli(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2012
Another useless thread by a female. . . When would they learn undecided
Re: My Question by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
*FALLS FROM OKADA* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Question by cooljoe(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2012
As usual, nairalanders making me lauf my head off. Nd as 4 dat fyne gal way create dis thread, me Ŋ☹ even understand d foundation of her wrath. U b fyne gal sha...
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
cooljoe: As usual, nairalanders making me lauf my head off. Nd as 4 dat fyne gal way create dis thread, me Ŋ☹ even understand d foundation of her wrath. U b fyne gal sha...

Thanks
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
cooljoe: As usual, nairalanders making me lauf my head off. Nd as 4 dat fyne gal way create dis thread, me Ŋ☹ even understand d foundation of her wrath. U b fyne gal sha...

Thanks smiley
Re: My Question by cooljoe(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ur most welcum beau
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care / Should my friend lose her self esteem just because he stopped showing interest? / She Cheated On Me With 5 Different Guys And Still Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.