Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. (19147 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Young Single Ladies And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. by gbenga007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
ITbomb: Do not show her the link
If you wanna marrying then go ahead like it is your decision not after being pressured from the public court.
If she sees this she will imagine every single details u would have in future will be table before the people before u make a decision and that is not the kind of man most matured ladies want.
Finally , let her get properly divorce then marry her . She is not just a divorcee u intend to marry as most people would want to see it, she is an old friend which u know very well and she made a mistake by rushing off to marry someone that was not intended for her by God.
Make this right

I have just three words for you: GOD BLESS YOU. You spoke like a brother - real brother.
Re: Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. by richerd: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dis post was made last year.are u telin mi uve stil not made a decision til now ? U shld b givin us feedbac
Re: Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. by gbenga007(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
richerd: Dis post was made last year.are u telin mi uve stil not made a decision til now ? U shld b givin us feedbac

Thanks Rich. The decision has been made. I'd only come back for a clarification. Thanks to @ITBomb

1 Like

Re: Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. by MANOSUB(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Are you married to her now? Do you have anything to share with us? I will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. by modebabe(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
[quote]

Lying to his family? undecided
[/uote]its between both of dem.....no need of involving family....it wil always spoil things for dem.
Re: Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. by FRANKOXY(m): 4:10am On Jun 14, 2015
She can't be totally yours even if you wed her in Dubai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Why Does NYSC 'Kill' Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.