Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20314 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
fork adict:

Listen up Beef.

As much as i can not independently verify the authenticity of the article yet and as much as i try to refrain from hurling insults at people, I must say that you are a big nuisance not only on NL but to all sensible and well meaning nigerians. You are one of the lowest people i know on nairaland. please note that the purpose of this piece of mine is not to take sides with Gbawe. far from it but i feel an overwhelming urge to give you a piece of my mind.

Every single post of yours on NL makes me sick to my stomach. i don't know of anyone, dead or alive (with the exception of GEJ) that i feel so much loathe and contempt for. You strike me as a downright stooopid and immature psychophant with an extremely eroded morals. It might be ok to be one's supporter even perhaps a hard core supporter but one should put in some honor in the quest. One should be able to tell when the hero has made mistakes or is even incompetent and profess same with tact. But in your case, GEJ is ALWAYS right even when 90% of nigerians know otherwise. To you GEJ is the wises and most purposeful leader naija has ever had even though his confused state and incompetence stink to high heavens.

In responding to the said article you started straight away by attacking the poster. To me,that is immaturity at its highest. i expected you to attack the content of the article and if truly GEJ has done somethings that we dont know (which i doubt cos i am resident in naija and i see these stuffs going on), you are to highlight such measures. If you've got stats, then quote them. It is only confused and clueless arguers that attack their opponents rather than the issue or the topic at hand. Which is what exactly you did here.

I am of the opinion that you feel GEJ is on top of the situation regarding Boko Haram right? Do you know that all those 100 plus Okada riders that were killed in Kaduna a few days ago and also thousands of people that have been killed in the past are humans just like you? Some even have dependents. Have you asked yourself, what will the fates of their dependants will be now that their bread winners are no more? And to further compound these issues, what crimes have they committed to deserve such sudden, untimely and gruesome deaths? Only that they happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. AQnd after each attack, you come on here to defend your idi.otic boss? have you got a conscience at all? Every time you type the rubbish you usually post defending your boss on NL do you feel 100% clean and free?

It is my prayer that a loved one of yours or even you too will be as unfortunate as the victims and will find yourself at the venue of Boko Haram's subsequent attacks. but i dont pray for your death, I only pray that you will have your both arms and legs amputated afterward. Maybe you'll then be able to fully appreciate how grave and how real BH threat is to us nigerians.

What an unrefined soul.

You actually wish for my physical harm or the physical harm of one of my loved ones, because our views are different?
What then separates you from boko haram? In what ways are you different from a terrorist or a primerval beast of the fields?

It is a pity that you can come out in public to express such deep hatred for people, but more than anything; it reveals the gory recesses in the dark and murky corners of your very troubled personality. It is my sincere prayer that you do not end up as a murderer, rap!st or armed robber.

My brother, go and take care of yourself, you are not worth a minute more of my time.

The closest I have seen to such an unrefined outburst is Gbawe's statement of almost unabashed love for boko haram for having the stomach to take on Nigeria:

Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where [size=14pt]the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king[b] today[/b]. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net?[/size] Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

[size=14pt]Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
greateros:

i don't waste precious time replying self-made slaves!

Then take a step out carefully . . . Another hate filled, vile and frustrated worm exterminated .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
@beaf stop accusing Gbawe falsely and qouting him out of context.
This "owners of Nigeria" blackmailing of Gbawe is now your last 'bus stop' whenever he presents a superior analysis of any issue that exposes the weakness of Gej, or PDP.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by 999666: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
Seun should please integrate ignore button into nairaland. Some posters comments are just not worth reading.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2012
[quote author=Beaf]

What an unrefined soul.

You actually wish for my physical harm or the physical harm of one of my loved ones, because our views are different?
What then separates you from boko haram? In what ways are you different from a terrorist or a primerval beast of the fields?

It is a pity that you can come out in public to express such deep hatred for people, but more than anything; it reveals the gory recesses in the dark and murky corners of your very troubled personality. It is my sincere prayer that you do not end up as a murderer, rap!st or armed robber.

My brother, go and take care of yourself, you are not worth a minute more of my time. End quote.

First of all, I am not your brother and even if i were, i would have denied you a long time ago. i can never have someone as evil, vile despicable and wicked as you for a brother. you havent got a conscience.

Second, all your utterances on the Boko haram issue reveal that you don't have a full understanding of how serious a danger those guys are and even more so because we have a stoooopid, clueless and confused president who chooses to do nothing about it or if i may rephrase we have a president who is doing far below expectation and you come here to proclaim to us that he is our Lord and saviour and that we should accept him by force? It's not your differing views that i have issues with, its the way you proclaim Jona as our alpha and Omega particularly on this issue that i have serious problems with. Please note that its not like i wish you harm per se but since they say that experience is the best teacher, i only wish you experience a fraction of what most Boko victims have experienced maybe you'll have a full understanding of what we face. At least i didnt wish you dead.

Now if you,ll excuse me, ive got much better things to do than to sit on Nl and exchange words with you disgusting and vile thing.Yuck!

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2012
oiseworld: fork addict, my condolense to you and your family and any who had lost someone in the boko bombings.

It wasn't jonathan who spoilt the system, it was your boko friends, for over 35 years you people took turns to ravage the country and destroy the system. Now you want an over night turn aroud for nigeria, you wnt it shap shap,quick quick,now now. You see how frustrated you are!!! Let your boko friends continue to kill themselves and destroy their community. They would not get power either by crook or crank.lol! We are wiser now. And the country must go on. If you like go and DIE.

HEDIOTTTT!!!!!!

First of, na your papa and mama wherever they are na dem be id.iots. No wonder i sabi who you take your id.iocy resemble. Like parents, like child.

Second, We are talking about Boko haram here. And in your post you state that Boko haram has been around for 35 years? is this guy even a nigerian at all? So in your words, the country must go on even if the blood of many thousand more nigerians will be shed, the country must just go on. Even if our presido does nothing decisive about BH, according to you, the country must go on. Even if your parents, children, cousins or loved ones get consumed by Boko haram, the country must go on. No problem. How old are you if i may ask? You sound so immature
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2012
fork adict:

First of, na your papa and mama wherever they are na dem be id.iots. No wonder i sabi who you take your id.iocy resemble. Like parents, like child.

Second, We are talking about Boko haram here. And in your post you state that Boko haram has been around for 35 years? is this guy even a nigerian at all? So in your words, the country must go on even if the blood of many thousand more nigerians will be shed, the country must just go on. Even if our presido does nothing decisive about BH, according to you, the country must go on. Even if your parents, children, cousins or loved ones get consumed by Boko haram, the country must go on. No problem. How old are you if i may ask? You sound so immature

foolish idi.ot, you are still talking,
now answer my question, was it jonathan that destroyed the system?was he the one that made almanjiri available boko recruits? He has changed the police IG twice, he has changed the head of EFCC, to a new person, and they all are your brothers who have positioned them self in the service, living him with no option. And you are still cring bomb. Did he not make money available to carry out their respective duties? You are a foo.l, you think i don't know where you are going with your blind argument. Pretending as if you care. Jonathan should change the system overnight. In case you don't know, A THOUSAND WILL FALL BY MY RIGHT, TEN THOUSAND BY MY LEFT,THEY SHALL NOT COME NEAR ME. That is my confession.

Omo ale jati jati, oloriburuku oloshi. oni jibiti, ole. tring to prey on our intelligence.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by PointB: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
A source knowledgeable about the groups plot said the group had recently distributed copies of Mr. Jonathan's speech in Hausa to its various cells to enable the various units prepare for massive attacks on security agencies, party offices and political figures around the northern region.

In particular, the group plans to attack governors Isah Yuguda of Bauchi, Jonah Jang of Plateau; Babangida Aliyu of Niger State; Ibrahim Yakowa of Kaduna State, as well as the former governor of Borno, Modu Sherriff, all of whom it believes are collaborating with security agencies to arrest and kill their members. Also reportedly marked for attack is the Defence Minister, Mohammed Bello.

The source also revealed that due to the sect's desire for more political acceptance in the region it plans various attacks on the political offices of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) nationwide.

SaharaReporters has also learned that the sect is planning to do an internal cleansing by killing those believed to have sold out on other members. Interestingly the sect source also revealed that Boko Haram has now set up an Internet monitoring platform to monitor discussions of their activities.

Something is seriously wrong with this report. Either Sahara Reporters work with this group (Boko Haram) or the reports is total bullocks made up from the imagination of SR. I'll go with the latter though!

It's a shoddy reportage aimed at feeding the purveyors of gloom and doom, and the anti- GEJ rabid dogs!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by osram(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]ehh.mehn tym dn reach wey i go remuv my profile pics.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by mamagee3(f): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
fork adict:

Oh! So youve finally woken up from your sleep and you feel its; just time to stop them. FYI, the time to have stopped them was like 3 or 4 yrs ago when the bombings spiraled out of control.

By the way, who will help us stop them? The same dense, id.iotic, confused, cluless and corrupt Presido that people call Jonathan? SMH
Oh! So youve finally woken up from your sleep and you feel its; just time to stop them. FYI, the time to have stopped them was like 3 or 4 yrs ago when the bombings spiraled out of control.

By the way, who will help us stop them? The same dense, id.iotic, confused, cluless and corrupt Presido that people call Jonathan? SMH
Put your emotions under control.grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
oiseworld:

foolish idi.ot, you are still talking,
now answer my question, was it jonathan that destroyed the system?was he the one that made almanjiri available boko recruits? He has changed the police IG twice, he has changed the head of EFCC, to a new person, and they all are your brothers who have positioned them self in the service, living him with no option. And you are still cring bomb. Did he not make money available to carry out their respective duties? You are a foo.l, you think i don't know where you are going with your blind argument. Pretending as if you care. Jonathan should change the system overnight. In case you don't know, A THOUSAND WILL FALL BY MY RIGHT, TEN THOUSAND BY MY LEFT,THEY SHALL NOT COME NEAR ME. That is my confession.

Omo ale jati jati, oloriburuku oloshi. oni jibiti, ole. tring to prey on our intelligence.

A THOUSAND WILL FALL BY MY RIGHT, TEN THOUSAND BY MY LEFT,THEY SHALL NOT COME NEAR ME. That is my confession. Indeed. All that one na baba lie.That assurance is for God fearing people. You are not God fearing at all and also cowardly. Hurriedly quoting the bible when Boko haram threat looms over your head.So you no wan die but you can dismiss with a wave of your dirty hand, deaths of scores of innocent folks at an instant. As i said before, you are not safe. I know you are still a student. When you graduate, i pray youll be posted to Kaduna or Plateu or abuja and i expect BH to take it up with you from there.

I dont know what business EFCC has with Boko Haram. This guy you are so so so dense. What the fork has EFCC got to do with Boko? And you come here citing the change of the EFCC top man as an effective way of fighting Boko haram? You are unarguably the biggest foooool on earth.

Who even told you that Jona made money available for them to carry out their rspective duties as you said? Cos to the best of my knowledge, the budget for 2012 hasnt been signed into law. Your brain is full of rotten tissues. I dont know how i can have a sensible discussion with you. You are on the same intellectual level as my 5 yr old cousin. Send me your number and i will have him call you so you can chat with him cos you are sooooo immature.

Ode. He wan take EFCC fight Boko Haram! LMAO
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by oiseworld: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
fork adict:

A THOUSAND WILL FALL BY MY RIGHT, TEN THOUSAND BY MY LEFT,THEY SHALL NOT COME NEAR ME. That is my confession. Indeed. All that one na baba lie.That assurance is for God fearing people. You are not God fearing at all and also cowardly. Hurriedly quoting the bible when Boko haram threat looms over your head.So you no wan die but you can dismiss with a wave of your dirty hand, deaths of scores of innocent folks at an instant. As i said before, you are not safe. I know you are still a student. When you graduate, i pray youll be posted to Kaduna or Plateu or abuja and i expect BH to take it up with you from there.

I dont know what business EFCC has with Boko Haram. This guy you are so so so dense. What the fork has EFCC got to do with Boko? And you come here citing the change of the EFCC top man as an effective way of fighting Boko haram? You are unarguably the biggest foooool on earth.

Who even told you that Jona made money available for them to carry out their rspective duties as you said? Cos to the best of my knowledge, the budget for 2012 hasnt been signed into law. Your brain is full of rotten tissues. I dont know how i can have a sensible discussion with you. You are on the same intellectual level as my 5 yr old cousin. Send me your number and i will have him call you so you can chat with him cos you are sooooo immature.

Ode. He wan take EFCC fight Boko Haram! LMAO

lol! I dey laugh in boko. Kia kia kia kia kia kim!!
Your balls are weightless, see tension in you tonne. Olodo rabata. Can not allign an illustration with its message. Too preoccupied making bombs.

So because 2012 budget is not out the police are broke shei? Same old excuse your boko brothers used in siphoning our money and destroying our system for years, but they keep running private acct in billions. You are just a piece of sh.it and you know where you belong.

Am out !!

But before i leave i'll ask have you for.ked alhaja today? Be careful their might be a bomb in her....??
Lol !!

Whistles out...
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by herokings: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
those who glorify the so called boko haram or whatever they are called should stop insulting GEJ as if HE created the problems on ground. we all know that wht is happening 2day is nothing short of political war. if they are so invisible and powerful as some of u see them as gods to worship, they should go and bomb aso-rock so dat those of u who sing their praises shud hav more converts. sahara or saraha can go to hell 4 all i care. the end of those idiots haram boko has come. stop abusing ur president and proffer solutions becos even ur fathers at home are not better-off.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by forkadict(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2012
oiseworld:

lol! I dey laugh in boko. Kia kia kia kia kia kim!!
Your balls are weightless, see tension in you tonne. Olodo rabata. Can not allign an illustration with its message. Too preoccupied making bombs.

So because 2012 budget is not out the police are broke shei? Same old excuse your boko brothers used in siphoning our money and destroying our system for years, but they keep running private acct in billions. You are just a piece of sh.it and you know where you belong.

Am out !!

But before i leave i'll ask have you for.ked alhaja today? Be careful their might be a bomb in her....??
Lol !!

Whistles out...

You know the only thing you may be useful for in this life? anytime i poo, i need you to come clean my toilet with your tongue inside and out. No harpic, no detergents, no water. just your forking dirty tongue. I.diot

You go back to your post above and ask yourself if you made any sense at all. You think I am incapable of insulting you too? God punish you.

BTW, you refused to send your phone number. i really need my 5 yr old cousin to have a chat with you lets see if you can match up to him intellectually. Ko ni da fune laye yi!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2012
we talk am oooo. This eediot would have kept quiet or more diplomatic.
The retardeen is to be devoured within 3months - BH

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/39260-boko-haram-threatens-jonathan-says-well-devour-you-in-3-months-as-gunmen-attack-market-in-maiduguri-kill-1
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2012
PointB:

Something is seriously wrong with this report. Either Sahara Reporters work with this group (Boko Haram) or the reports is total bullocks made up from the imagination of SR. I'll go with the latter though!

It's a shoddy reportage aimed at feeding the purveyors of gloom and doom, and the anti- GEJ rabid dogs!

You people make me laugh with how you blindly and unintelligently deny the obvious just to support an impotent and failing President. Did Saharareporters make this video, threatening to "consume" GEJ in three months, that has now confirmed the message of this thread? Don't you see Sowore sitting next to Shekau?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfn7AFag4nQ-go

Do you not know the Al Jazeeras of the world to understand that in a desert of lies and compromised "brown envelope" journalism, some (like Boko Haram) will always supply news to those they know will put it out in the public domain 'unadulterated' rather than run straight to the authority (like 99% of our press would do) resulting in Nigerians being denied the truth?

Were you on Mars when editors of Nigerian newspapers all took an oath of secrecy to "protect" the security of Nigeria by agreeing to the cover up of Yar Adua's serious health challenges? Saharareporters was virtually the only news source that told it as it was in letting Nigerians know the truth about their gravely ill President. For balanced, intelligent and exposed folks who understand how raw and uncompromised journalism works, and are conversant with what obtains worldwide, it is obvious why Boko Haram will choose to supply news to the only news agency the Nigerian Government cannot compromise or muzzle. Only Nigerians, and their local mentality, will suggest that Saharareporters work with Boko Haram because the group , for very obvious reasons, chose the news agency for relaying news to the public.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2012
sheyguy: @beaf stop accusing Gbawe falsely and qouting him out of context.
This "owners of Nigeria" blackmailing of Gbawe is now your last 'bus stop' whenever he presents a superior analysis of any issue that exposes the weakness of Gej, or PDP.

My guy, don't bother with the tramp. Believe me, if I thought he had any credibility then I might actually reveal the content of the thread to expose his silly mischief and shameful attempt at deceit. As it is, who does not know how repugnant and vile Beaf is? A liar, a sycophant, a Yoruba wannabe never happy unless obsessing over Yoruba folks and SW issues, a pretend "militant", a shameless feudalist, a hateful and divisive chap etc, etc. In short, an absolute low-life.

Why should I waste my time reacting to his attempt at deception when I know, 100%, that Nairalanders are completely aware of how Beaf is a lying reprobate and unrepentant azzlicker? Do you know how many times he has been exposed on NL for lying, producing shameless tall-tales and 'fabricating' wildly? Me and you would be very rich if I had a kobo for each time that has happened. Abeg, just ignore his silly quotes. They are the rants of madness Nairalanders don't take seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Great1234(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
"Internet monitoring" - I will be surprised if they are not already monitoring online discussions, my concern is that everybody seem to be waiting for the Nigerian security forces to deal with it. Nigerians dont seem to know what they are dealing with yet. While it is not impossible to defeat Boko Haram we must understand that they have an agenda that is difficult to curtail, they are fundamentalists and their fight is to establish a religious idealism. How do you chnage their minds about that? How do you stop them from recruiting operatives? How do you limit their impact on the people fo Nigeria? http://www.greatheightsnigeria.com/terrorism-awareness-training/
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Kobojunkie: 3:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Is this it?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2012
Kobojunkie: Is this it?

The only folks looking extremely stupid right now are the childish brats who infested this thread with their diversionary antics from page one. It is only fools, given the well-chronicled failings, nauseating weakness and ineptitude of GEJ, who would tout a totally accidental and extremely mediocre President, merely marking time while Nigeria burns, as "succeeding" while they try senselessly to shoot the messengers who only show that Mr. President is way out of his league and simply too compromised to tackle Nigeria's problem effectively. We all see GEJ distinctly avoiding the sponsors of Boko Haram. What "end" of Boko Haram did sensible and balanced folks expect in June as Mr.President pledged?

I really pity Nigerians. While others, including our direct African neighbours, are promoting the best available [/b]into positions of influence, some Nigerians are stuck in the past defending mediocrity merely because it comes from their 'neck of the woods' ethnically, religiously, politically and sectionally.

Below is the latest announcement of Boko Haram. Oya, fans of GEJ, keen to attack personalities instead of focusing on the failings of your very incompetent and totally compromised messiah, please begin the usual antics of attacking the messengers while your President , happy to just enjoy a position he never dreamt his modest talent could aspire to, travels the world luxuriously and unnecessarily. When more of your fellow Nigerians die please blame Gbawe, El Rufai, "cabals", Yarobus, "Almajiris" and Saharareporters but [b]never
the man given everything to succeed yet remains too compromised, weak, corrupt, divisive, conspiratorial, clueless and simply too deceitfully insincere to ever do what is right.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-promises-bloodier-days-threatens-more-attacks-churches-and-government-buildings

Boko Haram Promises Bloodier Days; Threatens More Attacks On Churches And Government Buildings
Posted: June 20, 2012 - 02:43

By SaharaReporters, New York
The militant Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad, an Islamist sect widely known as Boko Haram, has revealed to SaharaReporters that it plans to launch further devastating attacks on churches and government buildings in the coming days and weeks.

On the heels of this week’s escalation of sectarian violence in Kaduna State, the sect said it planned to make the month of June 2012 the bloodiest month yet in its violent and bloody campaigns against those it tagged infidels.

A contact for the sect told SaharaReporters that his group’s planned attacks would be focused and bloody. The group’s spokesperson claimed that Boko Haram had moved some 300 suicide bombers to attack churches in Southern Kaduna as well as Plateau State.

The source also stated that the sect was determined to exact massive revenge for the Muslims killed in the Jos and Southern Kaduna areas.

To achieve its current deadly agenda, the contact said Boko Haram had recruited the sons and daughters of some Muslims killed in past religious conflicts. He revealed that the new recruits are sworn to an oath of secrecy and allegiance before they are sent to train in handling weapons, bomb making and suicide bombing in Mauritania and Somalia. On the trainees’ return to Nigeria, they are handed over to Boko Haram “welfare officers” who ensure that all their needs are met.

The contact disclosed that Boko Haram’s welfare officers provide material support for the suicide bombers’ families and relatives before and after the recruits are sent on assignments, mostly suicide missions that end their lives. He stated that Boko Haram’s welfare officers continue to cater to the needs of suicides’ families, often paying them huge "gratuities."

The contact for Boko Haram stated that the planned attacks will almost quadruple on Sunday when the sect plans to attack several churches simultaneously to prove their deadly potency. "Boko Haram intends to show to President Jonathan that his military advisers are just deceiving him," said the source.

Apart from attacks on churches, the contact said the sect plans to attack or take over government buildings in Kano, Kaduna, Yobe and Gombe states. He added that the sect also plans a major attack on the Federal Capital territory (FCT) before the end of June to cap its possibly bloodiest campaign in June. He said Boko Haram wanted to prove that the Nigerian security agencies have in no way hampered the sect’s operations and that security forces cannot match the group’s deadly force.

The contact explained that the decision to intensify attacks this June was reportedly taken at the sect’s recent "parliamentary" meeting.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/686882_bokoharam_jpg39fccec8eeee102e119a7a43a5ed5f4b

Oh no!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Where do you get these things? Seriously, I cannot employ any of the GEJ supporters ,on this thread, as even toilet cleaners. Their thinking marks them out as totally useless with how it displays indoctrination which only sponsors the sort of self-deceit balanced adults can only laugh at.

The simple truth m.o.rons will never accept , because they totally capitulate to biased support of GEJ, is that Boko Haram will only grow more powerful while Mr. President remains a weak figurehead too cowardly to take on those sponsoring terror. He tells us he knows them yet he is happy to watch as they swagger around causing mayhem. Even when caught directly abetting terrorism (e.g PDP Governor Shettima who gave Kabibru Sokoto luxurious Government accommodation while the entire nation looked for him) there is "no shaking" for the sponsors of Boko Haram because they know they have the perfect scenario to kill as they wish since the President remains too compromised and weak to ever tackle and defeat those who can bring this evil to an end.

Jonathan is only ever powerful when he needs to bully powerless Nigerians protesting and when he is ready to do what is best for his AGIP pals or whatever secures the 'diversion' of the day (UNILAG_MAULAG) needed to move attention away from hideous corruption Government is a part of. Then you will hear the likes of Labaran Maku taunting Nigerians undemocratically and arrogantly beginning with the words "there is no going back on ........"
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2012
No doubt Saharareporters got this right. Those shameless iidiots from the beginning of this thread talking jargons should cover their faces in shame.
Its a pity that despite this warnings the security agents under the disable leadership of the retardeen still were caught napping.
Another warning is out again ooo as stated above. Lets see how they will fair this time. Evil boko must be defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem: No doubt Saharareporters got this right. Those shameless iidiots from the beginning of this thread talking jargons should cover their faces in shame.
Its a pity that despite this warnings the security agents under the disable leadership of the retardeen still were caught napping.
Another warning is out again ooo as stated above. Lets see how they will fair this time. Evil boko must be defeated.

My brother, how you dey? Please don't mind the shameless fans of GEJ on this thread . They only disgrace themselves touting a weak, insincere, deceitful, disinterested and callous man as "Hercules" when the entire sane world only sees a fraudulent Presidency supervising the tragic drama disgracing Nigeria as currently one of the worst examples of Nationhood existing today.

Imagine that a Nation is totally brought to its knee by terrorism yet a notorious terror suspect (Kabiru Sokoto) alleged to have masterminded the terrorist killings of dozens of Nigeriasn is caught, with the world looked for him, in the official lodge of a serving PDP Governor with no consequences whatsoever!!!!!

What else does anyone need to see to note that the fans of GEJ are as mad and as dangerously indoctrinated as the Boko-haramites themselves? May God save our Nation because something unique and sinister has indeed occurred to give rise to this deplorable situation that makes it impossible for a nation to speak as one against a man clearly leading Nigeria towards catastrophe.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2012
I remember reading this post, how time flies
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2012
I can see the usual pack of fanatical hate filled ediots who tag themselves as the sulking "opposition" or "progressives" giving themselves a back pat over nothing . . . . When has the "usual" Boko Haram threat to unleash violence suddenly become an exclusive breaking news to those who are desperate to feel vindicated . .

Only a fool will feel the impulsive Boko Haram won't act to send a clear message they are still relevant despite the JTF onslaught on them, especially to their Maiduguri cells . . .

They have suddenly intensified their mayhem by going for soft target like Churches and even secondary schools in their desperate attempt to stir up news, a sign of desperation to those who decide to see beyond their veiled eyes of unnecessary cynicism

News of the security outfits destroying their cells and bases never gets your attention . .but your ever so quick in generating topic of Boko threat . .what do you hope to achieve with this MO.

and btw wasn't Kabiru Sokoto caught in the Borno State Gov lodge . .when did an ANPP controlled state with an ANPP governor in charge become the PDP undecided . . .The usual tripe i guess undecided

You all can fair better than engage in a worthless self back patting . . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Now the story changes grin grin grin
The diligent ones will take time to go through their past comments on this thread and compare it to their current.
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. grin grin
Another warning is out again from Evil Boko. I hope security agents have learnt their lesson and ready to destroy this.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2012
My posts on this thread remain un-edited . . . . And i stand by them unlike some peeps who talk from both sides of the mouth for obvious reasons . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by blacksta(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
Gej says he knows the sponsors of BK - the question is wtF HAS he done - do you not think he is compromised , can you imagine an Obama or Cameron saying they know the sponsors of al qeida and yet the killings continue from the little evidence we have clearly confirm that pdp is boko haram hence we might be able to conclude that GEJ has a signed a pact with devil
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Detongue: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
Most dey (boko haram) kill innocent ppl to prove GEJ wrong? Dis is just silly
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2012
blacksta[b:
]Gej says he knows the sponsors of BK - the question is wtF HAS he done [/b]- do you not think he is compromised , can you imagine an Obama or Cameron saying they know the sponsors of al qeida.

Million Dollar question. He even went further to say that they have infiltrated his government yet none from his govt has been heard sacked, arrested or even prosecuted for evil Boko activities. And the retardeen seems to be comfortable with this. This guy is simply dumb no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses / Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others / Governor Bello Mutawalle Suspends Emir, District Head Over Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.