Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,696 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20311 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
Detongue: Most dey (boko haram) kill innocent ppl to prove GEJ wrong? Dis is just silly

Boko is evil and must be crushed. The retardeen, GEJ is dumb and clueless, Nigerians are dying in drove
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Detongue: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=fork adict][/quote]

u most b a foooool to address our President as such. If u hv issues with sumbody expressing his own view, most u call d president names. U re a big fooooool
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by philip0906(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine: My posts on this thread remain un-edited . . . . And i stand by them unlike some peeps who talk from both sides of the mouth for obvious reasons . . .
ofcourse editing ur post would amount 2 a futile effort so u need not worry cos it has been proven that ur master is inept and unable 2 stir the boat outta d storm.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Detongue:

u most b a foooool to address our President as such. If u hv issues with sumbody expressing his own view, most u call d president names. U re a big fooooool

Get used to it bruv especially on Nairaland grin . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2012
philip0906:
ofcourse editing ur post would amount 2 a futile effort so u need not worry cos it has been proven that ur master is inept and unable 2 stir the boat outta d storm.

Noticed your presence bruv . . . As usual step aside for now . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by philip0906(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Detongue:

u r d bigger fool 4 thinking that ur master whom u've only seen on tv is not clueless and re.tarded. all u have 2 do is 2 prove us wrong instead of yarning dust.Or did he promise u any brazilian damsel 4 being his internet foot soldier? grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine: My posts on this thread remain un-edited . . . . And i stand by them unlike some peeps who talk from both sides of the mouth for obvious reasons . . .

Jmaine, stop this silliness and be a principled man for once. Your post on page one is here for all to see. You are being shamelessly revisionist, ungraciously obdurate and outlandishly mischievous here by labelling your fellow Nigerians " hate filled ediots who tag themselves as the sulking opposition or "progressives" merely because they don't want to join you in the self-delusion and celebration of abject mediocrity that would make a man who sees black ,in front of him, vehemently proclaim it as white to the incredulity of balanced folks.

Jmaine wrote:
lazy story from the usual sahara suspects . .i can even cook up something better and more credible . .who doesn't know that their recent silence could either mean they are being restricted cos of the recent brutal clampdown on their cells or they are hibernating and planning for something big . .Either way. . .the security agencies should as usual try to nip them in the bud or mitigate their damage potential . . .

That you are here, after writing the above, to be ungraciously insulting others, when previously flippant and dismissive of a warning about the treat to Nigerian lives , given all the deaths we have seen, only shows you are not aware of the need to be a man at all times enough to be able to say "my bad I got it wrong". Above, without doubt, it is clear you impotently focused on discrediting Saharareporters. Now they appear right and you, beyond doubt, appear an apologist not mature enough to confront reality. Instead, you remain consumed with attacking messengers.

Boko Haram is not being "restricted" as you lamely posited. Stop this. There is no need at all to keep talking when your stance has been soundly discredited. This is simply , without the long and ego-driven debate many Nairalanders are happy to engage in, about two pledges from opposing camps to establish who is really ahead. GEJ vowed to end Boko Haram bombings by June. Boko Haram said they would prove the President wrong by intensifying attacks .

You only look silly and childish postulating that anyone is "hate filled" merely because they used adult commonsense and lack of emotion to conclude Boko Haram will probably be proven right given how there is zero success/seriousness at curtailing the activities of those who sponsor the replaceable street-level terrorist. Just be a man and 'allow' instead of terming other Nigerians, who just want a safe and well-led Nation, as "haters". It is childish and not something one would expect from any balanced adult. Now that Boko Haram appear to be the ones who made good on their words, you are childishly attacking others when you should simply have the grace to 'allow' or better still , as the only manly option, admit GEJ is the failure , of many broken promises, many unemotional and balanced adults predicted he would be using simple logic.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by philip0906(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2012
[size=18pt]^^
Oh Lawdy lawd. . .did not even go thru d dimwits posts. jmaine's anuletu has been opened 4 all 2 c on nland and d anuletu stinks of poo grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2012
Some of my beloved Nigerians are shamelessly shameless. na wa oooo
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by OmoLisabi(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf what is ya explanation for the current explosions rocking the north in the month of June. Did Retardeen not told us we will not hear Haram in June?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Jmaine, stop this silliness and be a principled man for once. Your post on page one is here for all to see. You are being shamelessly revisionist, ungraciously obdurate and outlandishly mischievous here by labelling your fellow Nigerians " hate filled ediots who tag themselves as the sulking opposition or "progressives" merely because they don't want to join you in the self-delusion and celebration of abject mediocrity that would make a man who sees black ,in front of him, vehemently proclaim it as white to the incredulity of balanced folks.

Jmaine wrote:

That you are here, after writing the above, to be ungraciously insulting others, only shows you are not aware of the need to be a man at all times enough to be able to say "my bad I got it wrong". Above, without doubt, it is clear you impotently focused on discrediting Saharareporters. Now they appear right and you, beyond doubt, appear an apologist not mature enough to confront reality. Instead, you remain consumed with attacking messengers.

Boko Haram is not being "restricted" as you lamely posited. Stop this. There is no need at all to keep talking when your stance has been soundly discredited. This is simply , without the long and ego-driven debate many Nairalanders are happy to engage in, about two pledges from opposing camps to establish who is really ahead. GEJ vowed to end Boko Haram bombings by June. Boko Haram said they would prove the President wrong by intensifying attacks .

You only look silly and childish postulating that anyone is "hate filled" merely because they used adult commonsense and lack of emotion to conclude Boko Haram will probably be proven right given how there is zero success/seriousness at curtailing the activities of those who sponsor the replaceable street-level terrorist. Just be a man and 'allow' instead of terming other Nigerians, who just want a safe and well-led Nation, as "haters". It is childish and not something one would expect from any balanced adult. Now that Boko Haram appear to be the ones who made good on their words, you are childishly attacking others when you should simply have the grace to 'allow'.

I should be principled . .and who are you to preach that to me not been principled yourself . . . you failed to acknowledge the line that said "who doesn't know their silence could either mean they being restricted by the clamp down on their cell or they are hibernating for something really big" . . .how did that evade a principled silly man like yourself . . .and yes, the story was poorly written cos i can comfortably reproduce something better with a clearly defined impulsive MO of Boko Haram aptly expressed . . .

Below is another post of mine . .

jmaine: Guess the massive twin bombs that detonated prematurely yesterday was meant to spite GEJ for declaring a June timeline for the boko boys . . .Are we in June already ? . .considering the deadly news wave it would have caused if it achieved it's intended purpose ( sadly innocent people still perished but the religious inclination was toned down) . . .No wonder the so called spokesman can't own up as usual . .could it be due to the failed plot or the fact that they cant pull any stunts of calling media houses for fear of being caught ? . . .Sure the noose is getting smaller by the day . . .

This Sahara reports reeks of laziness and boredom . . Whether a bomb goes of in June or not does not validate their cheap attempt to manufacture stories . .Yesterday act showed that Boko haram act impulsively . .And their modus operandi is to strike as soon as they are dared . .but nothing as such as happened cos carrying out their operation is getting riskier except a few bold fools like the extinguished supposed suicide bombers of yesterday

how did a principled man evade those salient points that Boko won't wait for June to strike . .when the opportunity and need arises . .they strike regardless of timing cos they are "Impulsive in nature". .

The JTF increased their massive crackdown on their enclave in Maiduguri killing scores of them which was promptly followed by a suicide bombing as a response and then this rafts of suicide bombing op, prolly to deflect the heat off their strong base . . . An unbiased creature would have also thought about that angle as well . . But in your case, you revel and bath in the euphoria of mastvbating and ejaculat!ng just at the mere thought and self deluding fantasies that the administration should fail woefully . . .

The man you campaigned doggedly for in Ribadu is working with the current admin to contribute his own qouta for a progressive Nigeria . . . .what does that tell you about the man you plunged your faith into and the one you vilify even in your dreams

I did not complain when you rained your usual stale dossier of vectives . .so why whine when i validly tagged you and your ilks as "Hate filled,frustrated Sulking ediots" . . . .

The huge unanswered question i keep asking your ilk is this . . .why do angels of doom like yourself hope to achieve on the long run . . . .You seek a solution but deep within you pray it doesn't happen simply because the preferred is not in charge . . . .

When next you see the JTF cracking down hard on known cells . . . .be blind to it and pretend nothing is happening . . .

Again, i stand by all my post on this thread
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine:

The huge unanswered question i keep asking your ilk is this . . .why do angels of doom like yourself hope to achieve on the long run . . . .You seek a solution but deep within you pray it doesn't happen simply because the preferred is not in charge . . . .

Guy, give it a rest. Say whatever you want and call others whatever name pleases you. What is obvious is that you are not a man. Real men live and die by their convictions and beliefs. I believe, with any doubt, GEJ is simply not interested in tackling the sponsors of Boko Haram - the real solution to this problem taking the lives of our fellow Nigerians. I have stood by that conviction, as a man, from day one.

It is by the same token, after seeing the far too many prevarications of GEJ, indicating complicity without doubt, the USA has concluded that the current Government in Nigeria is not serious about tackling corruption. I guess by your emotional logic the "preferred" President of the USA is not in charge and this is why they speak as they do also.

One wonders when folks like you will ever be mature enough to see that, very simply, this is about GEJ failing time and time again and letting everyone down. If immature folks like you want to call others names, because you lack the adult balance and maturity to confront the truth, then be my guest or better yet provide my IP to the SSS so that when they stop Gbawe they stop Boko Haram. Let Nairalanders make what they wan't of your position and mine. I am not really bothered. As I said before:

There is no need at all to keep talking when your stance has been soundly discredited. This is simply , without the long and ego-driven debate many Nairalanders are happy to engage in, about two pledges from opposing camps to establish who is really ahead. GEJ vowed to end Boko Haram bombings by June. Boko Haram said they would prove the President wrong by intensifying attacks .

Now that Boko Haram appear to be the ones who made good on their words, you are childishly attacking others when you should simply have the grace to 'allow' or better still , as the only manly option, admit GEJ is the failure , of many broken promises, many unemotional and balanced adults predicted he would be using simple logic.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by OmoLisabi(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine:

I should be principled . .and you are you to preach that to me not been principled yourself . . . you failed to acknowledge the line that said "who doesn't know their silence could either mean they being restricted by the clamp down on their cell or they are hibernating for something really big" . . .how did that evade a principled silly man like yourself . . .and yes, the story was poorly written cos i can confortably reproduce something better with a clearly defined impulsive MO of Boko Haram

Below is another post of mine . .

how did a principled man evade those salient points that Boko won't wait for June to strike . .when the opportunity and need arises . .they strike regardless of timing cos they are "Impulsive in nature". .

The JTF increased their massive crackdown on their enclave in Maiduguri killing scores of them which was promptly followed by a suicide bombing as a response and then this rafts of suicide bombing op, prolly to deflect the heat off their strong base . . . A non unbiased creature would have also thought about that angle as well . . But in your case, you revel and bath in the euphoria of mastvbating and ejaculating just at the mere thought and self deluding fantasies that the administration should fail woefully . . .

The man you campaigned doggedly for in Ribadu is working with the current admin to contribute his own qouta for a progressive . . . .what does that tell you about the man you plunged your faith into and the one you villify even in your dreams

I did not complain when you rained your usual stale dossier of vectives . .so why whine when i validly tagged you and your ilks as "Hate filled,frustrated Sulking ediots" . . . .

When next you see the JTF cracking down hard on known cells . . . .be blind to it and pretend nothing is happening . . .

Again, i stand by all my post on this thread
This is completely devoid of any sense. Pure crap as usual from jamiu.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, give it a rest. Let Nairalanders make what they wan't of your position and mine. As I said before:

offcourse we know the usual nairalanders your expecting . . . . So let them make their positions clear but it doesn't change my stand . . . .

Below is an earlier post of mine on this thread . .

jmaine: Guess the massive twin bombs that detonated prematurely yesterday was meant to spite GEJ for declaring a June timeline for the boko boys . . .Are we in June already ? . .considering the deadly news wave it would have caused if it achieved it's intended purpose ( sadly innocent people still perished but the religious inclination was toned down) . . .No wonder the so called spokesman can't own up as usual . .could it be due to the failed plot or the fact that they cant pull any stunts of calling media houses for fear of being caught ? . . .Sure the noose is getting smaller by the day . . .

This Sahara reports reeks of laziness and boredom . . Whether a bomb goes of in June or not does not validate their cheap attempt to manufacture stories . .Yesterday act showed that Boko haram act impulsively . .And their modus operandi is to strike as soon as they are dared . .but nothing as such as happened cos carrying out their operation is getting riskier except a few bold fools like the extinguished supposed suicide bombers of yesterday

The JTF increased their massive crackdown on their enclave in Maiduguri killing scores of them which was promptly followed by a suicide bombing as a response and then this rafts of suicide bombing op, prolly to deflect the heat off their strong base . . . A non unbiased creature would have also thought about that angle as well . .

I only came in here to stop the unhealthy ejaculat!ons the usual folks were shooting all over the place
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2012
OmoLisabi: This is completely devoid of any sense. Pure crap as usual from jamiu.

No be only Jamiu na Juman cheesy . . Btw, you are noticed . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, give it a rest. Say whatever you want and call others whatever name pleases you. What is obvious is that you are not a man. Real men live and die by their convictions and beliefs. I believe, with any doubt, GEJ is simply not interested in tackling the sponsors of Boko Haram - the real solution to this problem taking the lives of our fellow Nigerians. It is by the same token, after seeing the far too many prevarications of GEJ, indicating complicity without doubt, the USA has concluded that the current Government in Nigeria is not serious about tackling corruption. I guess by your emotional logic the "preferred" President of the USA is not in charge and this is why they speak as they do.

One wonders when folks like you will ever be mature enough to see that, very simply, this is about GEJ failing time and time again and letting everyone down. If immature folks like you want to call others names, because you lack the adult balance and maturity to confront the truth, then be my guest or better yet provide my IP to the SSS so that when they stop Gbawe they stop Boko Haram. Let Nairalanders make what they wan't of your position and mine. I am not really bothered. As I said before:

Stop rattling like a sissy dude . .who gives a shyte about your IP and you . .you seriously feel so important . . . .

When you reeled out insults in a convulsive fist of rage . .you were okay with that . .but i only gave a sub lethal dose in response . .so why the whine . . .i believe in give and take . .if you can give . .be ready to also take . .Those are known attributes of a man . . .

You have you belief . .filled with undue hate . .and i have mine . . .so what's the catch bruv . . .have always restrained myself in getting to this level with you . . .but you obviously went overboard yourself today . . .

So be my guest and enjoy the ride . .Jmaine doesn't give a damn about you or anyone . . .

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by PointB: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine: I can see the usual pack of fanatical hate filled ediots who tag themselves as the sulking "opposition" or "progressives" giving themselves a back pat over nothing . . . . When has the "usual" Boko Haram threat to unleash violence suddenly become an exclusive breaking news to those who are desperate to feel vindicated . .

Only a fool will feel the impulsive Boko Haram won't act to send a clear message they are still relevant despite the JTF onslaught on them, especially to their Maiduguri cells . . .

They have suddenly intensified their mayhem by going for soft target like Churches and even secondary schools in their desperate attempt to stir up news, a sign of desperation to those who decide to see beyond their veiled eyes of unnecessary cynicism

News of the security outfits destroying their cells and bases never gets your attention . .but your ever so quick in generating topic of Boko threat . .what do you hope to achieve with this MO.

and btw wasn't Kabiru Sokoto caught in the Borno State Gov lodge . .when did an ANPP controlled state with an ANPP governor in charge become the PDP undecided . . .The usual tripe i guess undecided

You all can fair better than engage in a worthless self back patting . . . .

+1000

Truly well said! You know those loons very well, sir.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2012
jmaine:

Stop rattling like a sissy dude . .who gives a shyte about your IP and you . .you seriously feel so important . . . .

When you reeled out insults in a convulsive fist of rage . .you were okay with that . .but i only gave a sub lethal dose in response . .so why the whine . . .i believe in give and take . .if you can give . .be ready to also take . .Those are known attributes of a man . . .

You have you belief . .filled with undue hate . .and i have mine . . .so what's the catch bruv . . .have always restrained myself in getting to this level with you . . .but you obviously went overboard yourself today . . .

So be my guest and enjoy the ride . .Jmaine doesn't give a damn about you or anyone . . .

Dude, you are the only "sissy" here and one, apparently, not up to speed with sarcasm and wit. The talk of IP address is simply to highlight how folks like you, given your penchant for excuses, can even blame the lizard crawling on the wall for the glaring incompetence of GEJ. In your 'Simple Simon' world, lock up the Lizard starring at you "funny" and GEJ's misrule goes away. You are consumed with finding those "making" GEJ fail rather than admitting, like a real man, that the chap you support , as his record always suggested, is the biggest failure causing his own poor reputation and fall from grace when he enjoyed so much goodwill, worldwide, only 12 months ago.

That is why you find it easy to call other Nigerians names here, even when you are soundly discredited, and speak as if they are wrong to call out out their President for the sort of misrule that will not be tolerated anywhere else in the world today. Everyone is to blame, even anonymous posters on an internet forum, but the C-in-C , with all the law-enforcement might of Nigeria, who has just arrogated the biggest budgeted security allowance to his Government yet is failing spectacularly in the big and shameful comedy of deceit, duplicity, corruption, inaction, incompetence and weakness Nigeria is now synonymous with today.

You can keep talking of others "hating" your messiah. It simply means your mentality is that of a 'local champion' who is not very exposed and posits, simplistically, that everyone hates what he stands for when he does not even have the honesty, real world nous and self-discipline to inspect the 'messiah' he blindly supports vis-a-vis the obligations to others your demigod is spectacularly failing at. Celebration of failure and mediocrity only shows what you really are too my brother.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
OmoLisabi: This is completely devoid of any sense. Pure crap [/b]as usual from jamiu.

"Pure crap" indeed and only the nonsensically inane face-saving utterances of a Nairalander who is personally tortured by the failings of GEJ that now distinctly mark him out as the loser here given how Kobojunkie's resurrection of this thread shows the idiocy of some and their obsession with attacking messengers. Everything, for real men who take positions to live and die by that, still remains about what I pointed out earlier reproduced below. The little boys and children, [b]as expected
, would rather call names, throw childish tantrum and act without honour instead of simply admitting they backed a man too weak, mediocre, incompetent, compromised and corrupt to even be minimally bothered to do what is right or keep his promise regarding safegaurding Nigerian lives. These sad folks would rather insult God and Jesus , plus engage in blaming everything and everyone, than admit GEJ, before all our eyes, failed spectacularly to keep his own unforced pledge of ending the menace of Boko Haram by June.

There is no need at all to keep talking when your stance has been soundly discredited. This is simply , without the long and ego-driven debate many Nairalanders are happy to engage in, about two pledges from opposing camps to establish who is really ahead. GEJ vowed to end Boko Haram bombings by June. Boko Haram said they would prove the President wrong by intensifying attacks .

Now that Boko Haram appear to be the ones who made good on their words, you are childishly attacking others when you should simply have the grace to 'allow' or better still , as the only manly option, admit GEJ is the failure , of many broken promises, many unemotional and balanced adults predicted he would be using simple logic.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Dude, you are the only "sissy" here and one, apparently, not up to speed with sarcasm and wit. The talk of IP address is simply to highlight how folks like you, given your penchant for excuses, can even blame the lizard crawling on the wall for the glaring incompetence of GEJ. You are consumed with finding those "making" GEJ fail rather than admitting, like a real man, that the chap you support , as his record always suggested, is the biggest failure causing his own poor reputation and fall from grace when he enjoyed so much goodwill, worldwide, only 12 months ago.

That is why you find it easy to call other Nigerians names here, even when you are soundly discredited, and speak as if they are wrong to call out out their President for the sort of misrule that will not be tolerated anywhere else in the world today. Everyone is to blame, even anonymous posters on an internet forum, but the C-in-C , with all the law-enforcement might of Nigeria, who has just arrogated the biggest budgeted security allowance to his Government yet is failing spectacularly in the biggest comdedy of deceit, duplicity, corruption and weakness.

You can keep talking of others "hating" your messiah. It simply means your mentality is that of a 'local champion' who is not very exposed and posits, simplistically, that everyone hates what he stands for when he does not even have the honesty, real world nous and self-discipline to inspect the 'messiah' he blindly supports vis-a-vis the obligations to others your demigod is spectacularly failing at. Celebration of failure and mediocrity only shows what you really are too my brother.

I should accept he is a failure in his first year out of four undecided . . .and yet, you did call for more time and restraint when others are roundly hounded in the same manner you display against others . . .

You see why i question the sincerity of the hate campaign championed by your likes

You keep hammering at "calling Nigerian names" . . .Yet, you did worse earlier . . .A reason why i said your a sissy due to your incessant whining over what you gladly indulged in before my subtle " take it back" dose . . .

An all out venom will definitely attract like response . . .and that is what happened here . .so stop fanning the calling of names issue cos your courted it . . .

You feel i have a peculiar need to court nairalanders favors or opinion . . .You have serious issues dude . .that i can discern easily . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Johndoe100(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
@gbawe
You are on top form. The only problem is everyone knows you already. You are like a pretty LovePeddler that everyone in the area has used and knows the illneses she carries, fine on the outside but rotten underneath.
Do you really imagine that by constantly badgering us with slanted stories about GEJ we will find your regional tribally based party acceptable?
You are sadly deluded.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu: I remember reading this post, how time flies

10 more days to go, in June! I think so far, Boko Haram has kept it's end of the damage. Will the President meet his own deadline?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by philip0906(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
Johndoe100: @gbawe
You are on top form. The only problem is everyone knows you already. You are like a pretty LovePeddler that everyone in the area has used and knows the illneses she carries, fine on the outside but rotten underneath.
Do you really imagine that by constantly badgering us with slanted stories about GEJ we will find your regional tribally based party acceptable?
You are sadly deluded.

And this is all d defence u could put up 4 d ijawman's failure?update ur defence shield cos u r lame
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Jmain: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
"Edited Cos the spambot trapped my earlier post"
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
philip0906:
And this is all d defence u could put up 4 d ijawman's failure?update ur defence shield cos u r lame

I don't think you want him to do that at all. He claims that his INTELLIGENCE comes from his wang getting action, so you can imagine what he is really working with. This is probably the best of his capacity and asking them to update their defense is mostly likely asking him to give what he hasn't got, and will never have, given that he is over 18 by now, in the area of brain power.

Advice: Just ignore it . . . it will go away after posting for random brainless garbles. If anything, Pity it especially considering it's disability.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

10 more days to go, in June! I think so far, Boko Haram has kept it's end of the damage. Will the President meet his own deadline?

I guess we just have to wait.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Rewind...

Ardedaryor: poor story indeed......

Sadly, Gbawe has a knack for posting poor stories in his desperate stampede for bad news and new excuses to insult the President who could be his father. Its a display of gutter upbringing.

This is Gbawe displaying his true colours the inner disturbances and bitterness that drive his NL posts; he is in full flow, praising boko haram for having the stomach to take on the govt:

Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where [size=14pt]the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king[b] today[/b]. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net?[/size] Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

[size=14pt]Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
The retardeen definately has no solution for these killings for now
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by OmoLisabi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Is your daddy called Retardeen? Just asking.
I will never join issues with uncouth tongues like you. Now you are quick to attacking my daddy because i label your drunken tribesmen a FAILURE. Is there any justification for your gutter attitude? You need serious mental surgery.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
OmoLisabi: I will never join issues with uncouth tongues like you. Now you are quick to attacking my daddy because i label your drunken tribesmen a FAILURE. Is there any justification for your gutter attitude? You need serious mental surgery.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! grin grin grin
What is so painful about the question, bro? I'm sure you fetched the word, retardeen is straight out of the gutter and directed at someones elses dad. No?
So, what makes yours special if you throw the gutter at others? Is it your lack of upbringing? Thats the way it comes across... Born in the gutter, behave like the gutter.

Seen? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Kankara: Garba Shehu Apologises For Saying Only 10 Students Were Kidnapped / Buhari Congratulates Biden, Harris: "We Look Forward To Working With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.