Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! (3669 Views)

When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by smudge2079(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
what dis b.i.t.c.h.e.s want 4rm a nigga?
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by harakiri(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
I don't agree with the poster. You are who you are no matter what music or movies you watch. I have been listening to rap music as a teenager and even in my early thirties, i still enjoy listening to rap music (i love the beats the most). YES! There is some profanity in a lot of them but come to think about it. . .it's not just rap music. Fuji (and other western genres) have the most profane lyrics you can imagine (wetin be orobokibo?). Was it not Femi Kuti that sang "B.A.NG,B.A.NG,B.A.NG"? What do you think he was singing about? Definitely not nuns and rosaries. How about LFMAO with their song "I'm $exy and i know it"? Have you watched that video? That stuff shouldn't be on MTV but IT IS!

It all comes down to who you are deep down inside. I remember way back in '91/92/93/94 when MK1 and MK2 were the "illest" video games on the market and an avalanche of critics and "concerned bodies" came out with their statistics on how games make kids violent (imagine! angry angry shocked). Well, i have been playing MK for almost TWENTY YEARS and I'm the least violent person you can come across (funny enough, games have become more bloodier and realistic than my growing years).

All I'm saying is, you are who you are irrespective of what you listen to. I know several "holier than thou" church going brodas who listen to nothing but church music and yet. . .their cribs are nothing more than slaughter houses for chics/girls/ladies/women (married and unmarried). Go figure.

Nuff said!
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 11, 2012
@op, aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ female rap artist? U̶̲̥̅̊ sound like one though..& i hate female rappers too.
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by anonymus111(m): 3:00am On Apr 11, 2012
lefulefu:
ehen wetin wrong with konko below dance? angry.u suppose know say girls wey sabi dance konko below na dem sabi yansh wella cheesy

prof for yansh biz. i no know, na me dey do d yanshing na mad man.dt tin dey sweet u ba? cheesy grin
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
OP, not all rap is bad. I wouldn't even say rap is bad. Some artists may present forth negative song lyrics and messages, but that does not mean the whole genre is bad. There're still a lot of good rap artists out there; many of them using their talent for good. You can find negative and positive messages in any genres, not just rap. If all you look for is the bad, that is what you would see.
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by khukhi(f): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
masterpiecer: say something, what's wit all the suprise and mouth shut? go ahead don't b scared, speak sweetie

I was just suprised at what Bittyend said about MsDarkSkin.
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by armadeo(m): 1:46am On Apr 12, 2012
luv rap eminem lil wayne jay z kanye on this side MI but thta dont make me go round calling females bitches. @ poster me thinks you like this rap fan who aint got your time. talk tru. you dig his hard core styleeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by babsjnr(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
Onila is fcking boring b*tch. Real niggaz listen to hard core gangster rap and smoke sum sh*t that's part of black culture.
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2012
babsjnr: Onila is fcking boring b*tch. Real niggaz listen to hard core gangster rap and smoke sum sh*t that's part of black culture.

grin

I just had a "Larry Elder" moment!
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2012
khukhi:

I was just suprised at what Bittyend said about MsDarkSkin.

LOL he was lying on talking about Onila.
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by Tyche(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2012
This should be moved to www.onilaRants.com
Re: I Dont Like Dating Guys That Are Into RAP Music! by Fulaman198(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2012
So what's wrong with being traditional Onila? is that not a good thing? Why do women want guys to be westernized so much as if being Westernized is being better than traditional. I can tell you now I'm a bit old (I'm 28) but I don't listen to rap or that sort of rubbish. I listen to traditional music from all over West Africa (Senegal, Mali, Niger, Nigeria (if it still exists), Chad, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, etc.). Being traditional is very important one must keep their culture and not try to imitate others. We live in a world of followers and not originals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? / Photo: Hope You Get A High Five On The Face If You Do This At Someone's Wedding / Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.