Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story (12327 Views)

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Bomb Blast: A Burden We Must Live With – Jonathan / Christmas Day Bomb Blast @ A Catholic Church In Mandala, Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by emsquare(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
ak47mann: sorry my bad cool cool cool but it depend on the size of the wallet i think coolthank GOD he made it..................

Abi
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by otokx(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
Where is the guys daughter in all of this? Thought they were in the car together.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by bakila: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
omo-nla:
Maybe he referring to the small handbag that big men carry around.

Sounds like it.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by oiseworld: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
purplekayc: How can a wallet contain 180 000?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked smileyi wounder oooooo ,Maybe it is the new N5,000 notes he was using?

just look at naigerians... Arguing over money and capacity of a wallet.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by bakila: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
showstopa: So all you guys can haggle about is how much the wallet can contain. smh

Product of disappointment of where or who the victim comes from or is. It is also an attempt to discredit the victim probably cos he appears a Northerner and Muslim.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by bakila: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
Josh316:

No vex, but not even N20,000 can enter one wallet even if u use N1000 notes. unless he's talking of the Value in dollars which is very possible

Seems you've never held N20000 before. No emphaty what about the good bad samaritan who made the call but took away the phone as a reward. If you have that amount you can put it in the wallat.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Horo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
See how all attention was diverted to the amount in wallet rather than condoling him and condemning the perpetrators of this deadly act may God visit them with his worst wrath may them know no peace again in their life and the whole of their family may they perish in HELL fire,no religion support killing of innocent lives this is anti islam
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by buoye1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
deshclones:

lol...dude is still dazed from the blast impact...that explains his level of scatter yarning...kindly bear with him. wink wink wink
u d funniest guy on nairaland...lwkmd
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Dsage1: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
What about his daughter who are in the same car with him.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by ovo4u(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
This is really getting out of hand. Are all this because of the 71 virgin muhammed promised them or something else? I'm just curious pls someone should answer me because when I saw that video, it hurts me so much like am related to this people who this mallam bombed. cry cry
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by yuzedo: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
N180,000 inside wallet! grin grin I just love Nairaland! Niggaz forget the main issue begin tackle that fallacious fallacy! ƪoƪ! As in eh? Any small kasala wey burst that has govt attention, people will just start making absurd and ridiculous claims of monies lost to the incident like say govt go refund them or what? If market burn, u go see fish seller say he lost N100m cash to the inferno. During the last strike in january, one stupid ibo boy for abuja market claimed on Channels TV that he is losing N2m EVERYDAY to the market closure! I first eye the guy "adieu papa" t-shirt, alladin trousers, and his "abidas" canvas. . undecided shocked angryBoys!! grin Smh! tongue
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by AustineE1: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
My heart felt feelings for all those who died in this dastard act of evil,may the almighty give the families the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost!... every supporter of boko haram must ve learnt one or two lessons from this evil act,from the informatn available,about 80% of the victims are Hausa Muslims,infact the chairman of Okada riders in Kaduna,is claiming to ve lost about 100 of his members&u know who most of this Okada riders are!what am i saying'dont throw stones in a market place cos ur mum might just be there'!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Maryokpisa: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
Make God save us frm d hands of Boko Ha'pig kiss
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by dellnet: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Buying a roll of film on a easter sunday in Kaduna? hmm this story is shady
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by dellnet: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
SSS will surely knock on vanguards door.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by mrperfect(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
This is sad for the nation.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by dellnet: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Moodie: Sometimes i really HATE people that comment on this forum!!! Don't you feel a chill in your spine when you hear or view despicable acts of violence. Are you guys no longer human beings. I need to switch off from here for a little bit. Most of you are probably outside the country feeling ''funky'', i am not in the country too but i have friends, family members, colleagues still there, both muslims and christians and i cant help but be shocked at what i just saw.

Look here, people around Kaduna could care less about any bomb explosion (just don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time). People complain more on traffic jam due to check points and hot weather than anything else. They already know boko haram does not exist and they are just about their daily bread now. All you see in fear are the police barricading themselves. Your family members and friends are giving you wrong info.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by KnowAll(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
The man probably has a man bag. That is what that big and oversize wallet is called. If it is a man bag surely it would be able to take that money.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
otokx: How can a wallet contain 180 000?

That he said wallet does not mean that is this small wallet we use and pocket. Some people do call medium bags wallet I have seen such before.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Horo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
ovo4u: This is really getting out of hand. Are all this because of the 71 virgin muhammed promised them or something else? I'm just curious pls someone should answer me because when I saw that video, it hurts me so much like am related to this people who this mallam bombed. cry cry
I think we need respect each other religion and believe name callings will not solve the problem rather worsening the situation islam doesn't support violence.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by crackhouse(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
otokx: How can a wallet contain 180 000?
maybe it's that kinda bag that always find its way to the armpit of the owner. U know what i mean.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by crackhouse(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
GboyegaD: How can people be so unkind? You see a dying person and the best thing you could do was to pick up the person's money and walk away not minding if he dies or not. I SMH for some people.
guy na so we see am o. Anything wey happen for this world get person wey loose and person wey gain am. Any disadvantage get advantage. I am not trying to justify what the dude did but na so life be.
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by crackhouse(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Horo: See how all attention was diverted to the amount in wallet rather than condoling him and condemning the perpetrators of this deadly act may God visit them with his worst wrath may them know no peace again in their life and the whole of their family may they perish in HELL fire,no religion support killing of innocent lives this is anti islam
anti islam abi anti christian?
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by eruudy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
See this man ... he forgot to mention his daughter that was with him in the car ..... Where your pikin mister man ?
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by Lilboots(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
Man! That video I just watched is shocking. Nobody helping the injured etc. Kai! Naija na wa o!
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by ajos(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
naija guys 2 lyk money,see as men dey analyze wetin wallet fit carry.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by mikron(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
comment on the blast and boko haram not how much a wallet fit carry. haba!
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by klas(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
eruudy: See this man ... he forgot to mention his daughter that was with him in the car ..... Where your pikin mister man ?

Where in the story did the man mention that the daughter was with him in the car? He said his daughter just completed quaran recitation class. That is like graduation ceremony which given the time of the incident 9.30am logically was not held that day but day(s) before. He went to buy films for post graduation celebration which apparently was to hold that day
Re: Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story by realsammie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
dell_net:

Look here, people around Kaduna could care less about any bomb explosion (just don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time). People complain more on traffic jam due to check points and hot weather than anything else. They already know boko haram does not exist and they are just about their daily bread now. All you see in fear are the police barricading themselves. Your family members and friends are giving you wrong info.
you are the biggest fool in NL. i pray u or any of ur family member will not experience dis animals call BH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB To Address Military On Strategies / Owerri, Nigeria's Most Bubbling Capital City / Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.