Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (9004 Views)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Johndoe100(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
One of the problems in dealing with delusional people is to get them to acknowledge reality. Any sane person looking at Nigeria understands that PDP is like a tsunami sweeping away everything in it's path. Are the people of the SW blind? I don't think so. Aside lagos ACN won the last elections with less than 45% of the vote, they can be beaten. The question for the PDP strategists is how.
Step 1 - mend the fractured party. Once this is acheieved half the battle has been won.
Step 2 - present candidates based on ability. We have them.
I forsee a situation where PDP will win the SW in stages, first one or two states then the others. Lagos may be a hold out I have to admit, but even this state is within our reach. I admire the way in which people on NL delude themselves, it's almost infantile in it's naivety. I mean we all KNOW that CPC is unstopable. As one of you so aptly put it just before the elections - GEJ is finished on the net, why are we still talking about him? Love them or hate them only a fool will bet against the PDP.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
Delafruita: @alj harem
is tinubu the only one that owns buildings in lekki?even dbanj and don jazzy own buildings in lekki.my neighbour who sells roofing sheet owns a building in lekki so why is tinubu's own special?isnt preposterous that you question the amount a man spent on his 60th birthday despite d man been wealthy b4 becumin guvnor.
sometimes,it's just beneficial to ignore your kind,little wonder your generations continue to wallow in abject poverty
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
I see no reason why PDP cannot dislodge ACN in the south-west, afterall they were in control a few years back. The only place they will have problems with is Lagos. This is an ACN stronghold.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by otunba9ja: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
aso ebi: See two mumus dey talk, like say we even like any of them mtcheeew
FYI I voted for Fashola and not ACN
I voted for GEJ and not PDP
mtchewwww

Bros, if u truly voted for GEJ without cross-checking his antecedents and
score card in Bayelsa and else where...then my conclusion is that........
na MUMU vote MUMU 4 Power .....fresh air every where so far
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
Delafruita: @alj harem
its really funny that you assume afenifere sponsored tinubu's election.were they also the ones that sponsored his election in 1992?were they the ones that gave him money he used in funding nadeco struggle?u forget that asiwaju left a plum job at mobil to contest the 92 elections.as at then he had over 15 foreign accts
What exactly's your point? Are you implying that Tinubu did not steal?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Olalekan 0: What exactly's your point? Are you implying that Tinubu did not steal?

That's exactly what he's implying. Some people are simply unbelievable.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by otunba9ja: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Johndoe100: One of the problems in dealing with delusional people is to get them to acknowledge reality. Any sane person looking at Nigeria understands that PDP is like a tsunami sweeping away everything in it's path. Are the people of the SW blind? I don't think so. Aside lagos ACN won the last elections with less than 45% of the vote, they can be beaten. The question for the PDP strategists is how.
Step 1 - mend the fractured party. Once this is acheieved half the battle has been won.
Step 2 - present candidates based on ability. We have them.
I forsee a situation where PDP will win the SW in stages, first one or two states then the others. Lagos may be a hold out I have to admit, but even this state is within our reach. I admire the way in which people on NL delude themselves, it's almost infantile in it's naivety. I mean we all KNOW that CPC is unstopable. As one of you so aptly put it just before the elections - GEJ is finished on the net, why are we still talking about him? Love them or hate them only a fool will bet against the PDP.

bros,

i go fit blame u.......not at all.
try and do a careful appraisal of the candidates and contestants
that have ruled or pushed for the position of gov in the SW for
instance, you will agree with me that the PDP has produced nothing
but thugs, kleptomaniacs and insensitive characters that have further
lend weight to the suspicion and fear pple have about the PDP.

We have always celebrated falsehood in this nation and are always
afraid to say the truth expecially when we directly or indirectly
benefit from the spoils attached to such offices. and this is what
i mean by .......i go fit blame you ..grin grin
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Oyinlola was adjudged to be the worst governor Lagos State ever had.

While Aregbesola was one of the best commisioners in the same lagos State
Those who adjudged oyinlola to be the worst ever governor of Lagos are clowns. The man did very well in Osun,go round the schools and see for yourself,he gave pupils free books,uniforms and meals in addition to the fact that they didn't pay tuition. All these was on the state's paltry allocation of 2.2B every month as compared to aregbe's current 8B allocation. Why won't oyinlola take out loans? Even fashola'Lagos is also indebted to the tune of 150B and if debts is your parameter for measuringgood governance,then the joke's on you!
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
otunba 9ja:

bros,

i go fit blame u.......not at all.
try and do a careful appraisal of the candidates and contestants
that have ruled or pushed for the position of gov in the SW for
instance, you will agree with me that the PDP has produced nothing
but thugs, kleptomaniacs and insensitive characters that have further
lend weight to the suspicion and fear pple have about the PDP.

We have always celebrated falsehood in this nation and are always
afraid to say the truth expecially when we directly or indirectly
benefit from the spoils attached to such offices. and this is what
i mean by .......i go fit blame you ..grin grin

Apart from Fashola, tell me one other governor that has done better than PDP governors such as Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi etc.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by blossom2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
ijigbamigb]FI-DI-FI koooo ZANU-PF ni

It is easier for a horse to pass through the eye of a needle than for PDP to regain the South West. Not that the SW is currently in the best or innocent hands but NO Party has that capacity to challenge the ACN in the SW for now. Looking at the modus operandi of the ACN, it is observable that the party operates a confraternity like manner with an ideology of what they termed as GUIDED DEMOCRACY (where they select the candidates) guiding the electoral choices of the SWesterners. They play the politics of Negotiation and Re-Negotiations while the PDP remains too dis-jointed with some states having more than 3 factions. They (ACN) are not devoid of electoral 'MAGO-MAGOism' though they cant match the rigging the expertise of the PDP but they have managed to jump into power through the window ('SALAMILIZATION' of ELECTIONS). The only reason Ondo hasn't been captured (and may never be) is because of the deceitfulness of the LP leader cum Governor of the State whole political brilliance competes with that of the ASIWAJU himself. Gov Mimiko knows how to play the game and he is banking on his good performances to whitewash the Theifinubu rascals come October. Mimiko is performing and so he is getting a second term even if he contests as an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE...

Abegi joooo...I get garri to drink
PHUVK Nigerian Politics.
[/b]

ur post is the best ,u definitely understand nigerian politics
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Beaf: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
niniman: I don't know about lagos but PDP had good chances in OYO, OGUN and OSUN.They only need to bring back their aggrieved members to the party which is what they are presently working on. Look at the last elections, ACN won cos PDP was in disarray at that time. In Oyo, the first runner up and second runner up are both from the PDP fold, same with Ogun state. If they can reconcile all their members and come up with a united front for the 2015 elections, they have good chances in both state. Osun state will majorly depend on the performance of the Governor. ACN came into power thru the courts, election counts in 10 big local govt of osun was cancelled for the ACN govt, Aregbe's performance in govt will matter a lot.

Fashola cannot run for another term in Lagos, so that state too is up for grabs.
As for Aregbesola, that clown is little more than an embarrassment. There is little prospect of Osun remaining with ACN on the strength of his very weak showing. It is safe to bet that PDP will sweep Osun in the next elections and there will be no Salami to help this time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
Beaf:

Fashola cannot run for another term in Lagos, so that state too is up for grabs.
As for Aregbesola, that clown is little more than an embarrassment. There is little prospect of Osun remaining with ACN on the strength of his very weak showing. It is safe to bet that PDP will sweep Osun in the next elections and there will be no Salami to help this time.

PDP would have captured Lagos in 2007 if not for the assasination of Funso Williams.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Beaf: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
otunba 9ja:

Bros, if u truly voted for GEJ without cross-checking his antecedents and
score card in Bayelsa and else where...then my conclusion is that........
na MUMU vote MUMU 4 Power .....fresh air every where so far

Judging from the fact that GEJ won by landslide, you are calling the majority of Nigerians fools.
Isn't this a clear case of the mad man looking around the room, declaring everyone else mad before breaking into maniacal laughter?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by CuteTj(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
afam4eva: I see no reason why PDP cannot dislodge ACN in the south-west, afterall they were in control a few years back. The only place they will have problems with is Lagos. This is an ACN stronghold.
they never won in 2003. They rigged!
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
CuteTj: they never won in 2003. They rigged!
And ACN never rigged in any ward in 2003? Or did not rig in Lagos now? Before making a fool of yourself,ask corpers who worked as INEC ad hoc staff!
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by malc619(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
PDP ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ D̶̲̥̅̊ greatest rigging machine eva.
I won't ßξ surprised if they get results in D̶̲̥̅̊ S.W.
Also remember dat due to D̶̲̥̅̊ non-performance of Goatluck ‎​Άŋϑ some PDP governors, PDP might also lose some states, if D̶̲̥̅̊ elections are ά̲̣̥ bit free ‎​Άŋϑ fair. ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ it could swing in any direction...
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
such rigging will require a 5million strong army of foot soldiers

wont work
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Kayday(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2012
If Amosun continues like this, i doubt if he'll make it to oke mosan by 2015. He has good intention sometimes but very poor approach to implementation.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Doluseun(m): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2012
I'm not a lover of pdp, but i can bet u d@ come in 2015, acn is not winning my state, i can bet u d@.
Acn dare not conduct a local gov. Elections in my state now nd expect to win unless they want 2 rig it.
Ladoja is d beautiful bride now,which everybody is courting, pdp nd acn inclusive.a year into government, ajimobi cannot account 4 one tangible achievement, apart from propanganda nd sharing state money wit tinubu.ppl voted 4 him just because of fashola performance in lagos nd not because tinubu is acn leader.though pdp may not win my state nd some other southwest states in next election, buh i dare 2 say d@ acn is not going 2 be there beyond 2015,maybe xept 4 lagos state.
And 4 most of u saying acn diz nd acn d@, i dnt think u r stays in nigeria nd wots going on in d southwest.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Mynd44: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2012
daphil: The best thing that has ever happened in Ekiti in terms of good governance is Fayose government. Go around Ado Ekiti, there is no presence of state government. You only have roads constructed by Fayose administration. Even the road that lead from Ikere to Ado Ekiti is now a nightmare.
Oh please shut the eff up. I live in Ekiti and there is reasonable change. Roads are being expanded, hospitals built and even the road leading to the university which your Oni abandoned is moving and a staggering pace. Jobs are coming up and security has improved. I wonder why people like coming online and just lying
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by daphil: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2012
@ mynd-44.
I know your type. A political jobber, why do you want to sell your sell birthright for a pot of potridge? I challenge you to disprove the statement I made earlier. What's the current situation of the road that leads from Ikere to Ado Ekiti and others within the state capital. If you continue with this mind set of covering up for inefficiency, generations after you will curse people like you that are bringing setback to Ekiti. I am not a politician but a realist who only celebrate progress and development.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2012
Kayday: If Amosun continues like this, i doubt if he'll make it to oke mosan by 2015. He has good intention sometimes but very poor approach to implementation.

The question is who killed Dipo Dina? Daniel already knew he had lost his strong hold in Ogun and PDP had no chance as well. ACN needs to search within itself.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2012
Olalekan 0: And ACN never rigged in any ward in 2003? Or did not rig in Lagos now? Before making a fool of yourself,ask corpers who worked as INEC ad hoc staff!

Haha, Tinubu the master rigger.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by daphil: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2012
Of course Oni govt was nothing to write home about in Ekiti but I can bet it anywhere that Fayose administration was better than the present administration in terms of infrastuctural development.
My only challenge with Fayose is that he's not a gentleman but a tout. Nevertheless he worked.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by daphil: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2012
@ mynd-44.
I know your type. A political jobber, why do you want to sell your sell birthright for a pot of potridge? I challenge you to disprove the statement I made earlier. What's the current situation of the road that leads from Ikere to Ado Ekiti and others within the state capital. If you continue with this mind set of covering up for inefficiency, generations after you will curse people like you that are bringing setback to Ekiti. I am not a politician but a realist who only celebrate progress and development.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Bodmas06: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2012
CuteTj: they never won in 2003. They rigged!
continue fooling urself. If PDP won it is rigging but if ACN won it is free and fair.go and sit down jor.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2012
daphil: Of course Oni govt was nothing to write home about in Ekiti but I can bet it anywhere that Fayose administration was better than the present administration in terms of infrastuctural development.
My only challenge with Fayose is that he's not a gentleman but a tout. Nevertheless he worked.
Before you tagged Oni's tenure a "nothing to write home about" Find out how long he occupied the governor's office
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2012
daphil: Of course Oni govt was nothing to write home about in Ekiti but I can bet it anywhere that Fayose administration was better than the present administration in terms of infrastuctural development.

am forced to agree with you cos your very correct . .but Fayemi still got some time to rewrite his script for good . .so am still giving him the benefit of the doubt
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Supergwin(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2012
only if Wolves will win d premier league... smiley
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by mygsmnairacom(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2012
Superg_win: only if Wolves will win d premier league... smiley

....and wigan win champions league next season...
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by YORUBACITIZEN: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
I THINK THEY ARE JOKING.NO BODY CAN CAUSE DIS UNITY IN YORUBALAND AND AMONG YORUBA PEOPLE.YORUBA STATES WILL ALWAYS REMAIN ONE AND UNITED UNDER THE ACN.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by lagcity(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
nasara: What a tribally incline forum,where narrow minded yoruba's would not stop advertising their ignorance. They think lagos and the SW is nigeria. I advise SEUN to change the name of the forum to YORUBALAND. Why can't these people think outside the box, is PDP a sort of a NAZARETH that nothing Good can come out of ? How about the AMECHI'S, AKPABIO'S and the former c/river state gov'nor Duke, isn't their performance incredible, the problem with most pro-ACN Is that they don't read about happening in other state of the federation. I tire for dis yorubas is either they are cryin for marginilization or claimin dat acn is the awaited messiah
pls use your brain. Is donald duke a yoruba man? is akpabio a yoruba man? PDP presented great candidates in other states, so why cant they give yorubaland great candidates? Instead of giving Yorubas ppl like Amaechi, they would rather give us thieves and murderers. Even if those thieves and murderers do their jobs, we wouldn't be upset. But they only looted and killed opposition. Now you know why PDP is hated in SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SAFRAN Fined $630,000 For Bribing Nigerian Officials For Contract / Emmanuel Samuel Nanle Dies In India / Breaking News: Saraki Dropped Governor Ahmed Fatai For Kwara South Senator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.