Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (9002 Views)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
Delafruita:

You don't know what you're talking about.Fayemi was part of nadeco.a constant voice on radio kudirat as part of the struggle for the democracy we now enjoy

So, being a member of Nadeco makes one qualified to be a governor? Chei, nothing wey we no go hear for obodo Nigeria.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You just knocked yourself in the foot. So, being a SAN is a precedence? I laugh in Awori dialect. What pedigree in politics social service or otherwise did Fashola attain before becoming an ACN candidate. As far as i'm concerned he was a nonentity prior to becoming Lagos governor.

So, being a lecturer qualifies one to be a governor? Chei, Ndi ekiti a ta afufu. If that's the criteria for assuming a top position in government then all the lecturers in Nigerian universities are qualified to rule Nigeria.

At the end of the day, it's not about who was what. It is about what they've achieved since they've been in charge and you can bear me witness that the ACN government apart from that of Lagos has failed and it's failure rate is somewhere between abbysmall and astronomical. Nna don't stress it.

What a completely brainless post.

Do ppl become Governors straight from their mothers womb?

At least they must have excelled in their profession before they can become governors

Fasholas profession was a Layer and he became the topmost you can become in Nigeria a SAN. If that doesnt qualify him then what qualifies him?

I told you to return back to school and stop disgracing yourself, Selling "markate" in computer village can't replace a qualitative formal education.

Now back to the question, What profession did Obanikoro excel in before contesting for Governor?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You just knocked yourself in the foot. So, being a SAN is a precedence? I laugh in Awori dialect. What pedigree in politics social service or otherwise did Fashola attain before becoming an ACN candidate. As far as i'm concerned he was a nonentity prior to becoming Lagos governor.

So, being a lecturer qualifies one to be a governor? Chei, Ndi ekiti a ta afufu. If that's the criteria for assuming a top position in government then all the lecturers in Nigerian universities are qualified to rule Nigeria.

At the end of the day, it's not about who was what. It is about what they've achieved since they've been in charge and you can bear me witness that the ACN government apart from that of Lagos has failed and it's failure rate is somewhere between abbysmall and astronomical. Nna don't stress it.

At least they must have excelled in their profession before they can become governors

Fasholas profession was a Layer and he became the topmost you can become in Nigeria a SAN. If that doesnt qualify him then what qualifies him?

I told you to return back to school and stop disgracing yourself, Selling "markate" in computer village can't replace a qualitative formal education.

Now back to the question, What profession did Obanikoro excel in before contesting for Governor?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
Delafruita:
Fashola was chief of staff to tinubu for 8years

GEJ was deputy governor and governor for so many years. He was also a lecturer grin.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
Fashola- Lawyer

Tinubu accountant

Amosun- Accountant

Aregbesola - Engineer

Fayemi - Lecturer

What was Obanikoros profession? What was Fayoses profession, How did Akala fare in his professional life
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Musiliu Obaniko for many years worked for the New York department of social service as a social worker. He rose to become the Head of the adolescent unit. Now back to the culprits after all Obanikoro didn't win the gubernatorial election, so, we can't accuse him of anything. Now, what have the lawyers, engineers, lecturers achieved since they assumed office as governors.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Musiliu Obaniko for many years worked for the New York department of social service as a social worker. He rose to become the Head of the adolescent unit.

Can you give us specific details about Obanikoros employment history? Below is fasholas note the specifics and dates listed

He studied Law at the University of Benin from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.(Hon), degree in 1987.

He was called to the Nigerian Bar as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in November 1988.

After completing the professional training programme at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos which he undertook between 1987 and 1988.

afam4eva:
Now back to the culprits after all Obanikoro didn't win the gubernatorial election, so, we can't accuse him of anything. Now, what have the lawyers, engineers, lecturers achieved since they assumed office as governors

Extremely m0r0nic post again.

The point most have made is that the candidates of the PDP in almost every SW state pales in comparison to their ACN counterparts.

The quality of the ACN candidates vs the PDP candidates in each of the states in most cases cant be compared

I cant be lecturing m0r0ns all the time, if you dont have a brain, borrow one.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you give us specific details about Obanikoros employment history? Below is fasholas note the specifics and dates listed

He studied Law at the University of Benin from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.(Hon), degree in 1987.

He was called to the Nigerian Bar as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in November 1988.

After completing the professional training programme at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos which he undertook between 1987 and 1988.

You're going off tangent. Instead of posting the life history of Fashola, why not tell us what other ACN governors have done for their respective states. It seems you're a talent biography. You can take your talent elsewhere. Just focus on the topic of dicourse.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
We're not here to lists how many paid jobs ACN governors have had or how many ashewos they've patronized. Just tell us what they've achieved after almost two years in office.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
And when we have what Ajimobi and Amosun have achieved in 11months, We compare it to what PDP achieved in 8yrs in their states?

Or when we have what Aregbesola and Fayemi achieved in 16months we compare it to what PDP achieved in 7yrs?

You see why education is important? And most importantly why common sense is important
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu: And when we have what Ajimobi and Amosun have achieved in 11months, We compare it to what PDP achieved in 8yrs in their states?

Or when we have what Aregbesola and Fayemi achieved in 16months we compare it to what PDP achieved in 7yrs?

You see why education is important? And most importantly why common sense is important

You're the one who's bereaved of common sense. Where you not among those that were witch-hunting Jonathan in his first year as president, yes or no?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
All this aimless going in circles about academic qualification as a yard stick of performance is very poor cos folks like Dr Odili should have had premium ratings . . . .One thing is certain . .if the ACN dissapoints . .they would get booted out for a seeming alternative . .it happened to AD . .it happened to the PDP and it can freaking happen to the ACN . .What's all the hazzles about
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You're the one who's bereaved of common sense. Where you not among those that were witch-hunting Jonathan in his first year as president, yes or no?

What was Retardeens antecedents in public office before becoming president? He was a known failure , So hounding him from inception is justified

Just like If Alao-Akala becomes president now, he would be hounded from day one because his track records only point to one thing

FAILURE

I have told you to go back to school and learn. You should be an example on the dangers of half education M)R)N
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
jmaine: All this aimless going in circles about academic qualification as a yard stick of performance is very poor cos folks like Dr Odili should have had premium ratings . . . .One thing is certain . .if the ACN dissapoints . .they would get booted out for a seeming alternative . .it happened to AD . .it happened to the PDP and it can freaking happen to the ACN . .What's all the hazzles about

The only difference is people of the SW have tasted the PDP and are disgusted and would not in the nearest future vote anything closely resembling PDP into power.

SW would vote any party but PDP.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
My driver who earns a paltry 25K a month is as qualified as aregbesola as they both hold polytechnic certificates. The guy at my laundromart,a certain security guard at a bank i once frequented,his friend who's a commercial motor-cyclist(Okada),my friend's steward,my barber;they all have HNDs.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Olalekan 0: My driver who earns a paltry 25K a month is as qualified as aregbesola as they both hold polytechnic certificates. The guy at my laundromart,a certain security guard at a bank i once frequented,his friend who's a commercial motor-cyclist(Okada),my friend's steward,my barber;they all have HNDs.

What does this mean? I have seen a fisherman who has a PhD from UNIPORT

So what exactly is your point?

Tell us the qualifications and professional track records of Obanikoro vs Fashola, Fayose vs Fayemi, Akala vs Ajimobi etc

And that would tell you on of the reasons why SWesterners prefer ACN to PDP
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

What does this mean? I have seen a fisherman who has a PhD from UNIPORT

So what exactly is your point?

Tell us the qualifications and professional track records of Obanikoro vs Fashola, Fayose vs Fayemi, Akala vs Ajimobi etc

And that would tell you on of the reasons why SWesterners prefer ACN to PDP
It simply means that aregbesola's semi-educated as we all know the weight of polytechnic certificates in nigeria. Second,how does a man's decision to tone his skin be an headache to you? The president of the EU wears a stud,why aren't you calling for his head?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
Olalekan 0: It simply means that aregbesola's semi-educated as we all know the weight of polytechnic certificates in nigeria. Second,how does a man's decision to tone his skin be an headache to you? The president of the EU wears a stud,why aren't you calling for his head?

Weight of Polytechnic Education where? the same Polytechnic Education that Banking mogul Fola Adeola has?

If Fola Adeola is semi educated then we can say you are a stark illiterate

I am certain millions of Polytechnic graduates are wayy more intelligent than you.

Fola Adeola as a Poly grad yet employs thousands of Bachelors and masters holders.

A mans decision to bleach his skin and use leg chain shows us what is inside of him. Shows he is incapable of leading people. Maybe he should try a career in singing Fuji music
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Weight of Polytechnic Education where? the same Polytechnic Education that Banking mogul Fola Adeola has?

If Fola Adeola is semi educated then we can say you are a stark illiterate

I am certain millions of Polytechnic graduates are wayy more intelligent than you.

Fola Adeola as a Poly grad yet employs thousands of Bachelors and masters holders.

A mans decision to bleach his skin and use leg chain shows us what is inside of him. Shows he is incapable of leading people. Maybe he should try a career in singing Fuji music

You're really not smart. How does having a good education translate to being a good leader? Just tell us what your ACN governors have achieved and leave all this qualification bullshit.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You're really not smart. How does having a good education translate to being a good leader? Just tell us what your ACN governors have achieved and leave all this qualification bullshit.

Calling you a dullard is an insult to genuine dullards, You are indeed worse.

Two candidates are contesting, What do you use to judge their abilities if not their professional track records? Is it the colour of their teeth?

To know what an ACN governor has achieved must be in comparison to another one.

So give me the performance of the SW PDP governors after 11 months (As in the case of Ajimobi and Amosun) and performance after 16months as in the case of (Aregbesola and Fayemi) then we can have a valid comparison.

I guess that is too much to ask of a m0r0n.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Calling you a dullard is an insult to genuine dullards, You are indeed worse.

Two candidates are contesting, What do you use to judge their abilities if not their professional track records? Is it the colour of their teeth?

To know what an ACN governor has achieved must be in comparison to another one.

So give me the performance of the SW PDP governors after 11 months (As in the case of Ajimobi and Amosun) and performance after 16months as in the case of (Aregbesola and Fayemi) then we can have a valid comparison.

I guess that is too much to ask of a m0r0n.

So, track record and educational achievement is the same thing. You're really worse than dumb. I just hope your brain is bigger than your groin.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
And please Mr man, just give us a few hints of where the ACN leadership are going and stop beating around the bush.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

So, track record and educational achievement is the same thing. You're really worse than dumb. I just hope your brain is bigger than your groin.

I know you are mentally challenged so debating with you is futile.

What makes track records if its not your educational and professional achievements before you ventured into Politics

its like these ppl are ashamed to tell us the achievement of the PDP intelligentsias like Obanikoro, Akala and fayose, and comapre them with their ACN opponents in the same states i.e

Obanikoro vs Fashola, Akala vs Ajimobi, Fayemi vs Fayose etc.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

I know you are mentally challenged so debating with you is futile.

What makes track records if its not your educational and professional achievements before you ventured into Politics

its like these ppl are ashamed to tell us the achievement of the PDP intelligentsias like Obanikoro, Akala and fayose, and comapre them with their ACN opponents in the same states i.e

Obanikoro vs Fashola, Akala vs Ajimobi, Fayemi vs Fayose etc.

Forget professional and educational achievement for now. This one na too much talk. Just tell us what they've brought to the table as governors.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

Forget professional and educational achievement for now. This one na too much talk. Just tell us what they've brought to the table as governors.

For starters, Maybe you should tell us what Akala brought to the table in his first 11months and we compare with Ajimobi in the same time frame.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by aljharem(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

For starters, Maybe you should tell us what Akala brought to the table in his first 11months and we compare with Ajimobi in the same time frame.

Dayo, lets forget Akala for now. Akala is no longer in government now it is Abiola Ajimobi. Now what has Ajimobi brought to the table.

Has he delivered his promise, yes or no

Please outline them if you know of any
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

We all know Akala's tenure was an embarrasment to humanity. So, ACN as the opposition party provided a saviour who until date we've not seen him save a chicken. I may be wrong though. It's up to you as the ACN spokesperson to relate to us what the ACN leadership apart from Fashola have done in the SW.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

Dayo, lets forget Akala for now. Akala is no longer in government now it is Abiola Ajimobi. Now what has Ajimobi brought to the table.

Has he delivered his promise, yes or no

Please outline them if you know of any

Why don't you visit Oyo State and compare with the Akala times. Starting with stuffs like Eleweomo thugs that Akala unkleashed on the populace
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

We all know Akala's tenure was an embarrasment to humanity. So, ACN as the opposition party provided a saviour who until date we've not seen him save a chicken. I may be wrong though. It's up to you as the ACN spokesperson to relate to us what the ACN leadership apart from Fashola have done in the SW.

If you personally can say Akala is an embarrasment, yet that was what the PDP decided to present to oyo ppl.

Yet you are arguing that ACN is not better than PDP.

Would ACN have presented Akala for Governor?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

The only difference is people of the SW have tasted the PDP and are disgusted and would not in the nearest future vote anything closely resembling PDP into power.

SW would vote any party but PDP.

You sound so confident grin . . . A preview of what happened in the last Sham L.G.A election is lagos is a pointer . .the PDP sent the ACN sprawling to the floor in most L.G.A wards . .but in a usual conduct . .the saintly ACN rolled out their awesome rigging machinery without mercy to upturn the events . .Believing your assumptions does not make it a fact cool
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

You sound so confident grin . . . A preview of what happened in the last Sham L.G.A election is lagos is a pointer . .the PDP sent the ACN sprawling to the floor in most L.G.A wards . .but in a usual conduct . .the saintly ACN rolled out their awesome rigging machinery without mercy to upturn the events . .Blieving your assumptions does not make it a fact cool

LOL

The PDP sent them sprawling indeed, No wonder the PDP controls most of the LGA in the SW now

SW ppl would rather vote any other party than dine with PDP and the likes of Akala, Obanikoro etc. Not forgetting Omisore, Fayose and Bode George
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

If you personally can say Akala is an embarrasment, yet that was what the PDP decided to present to oyo ppl.

Yet you are arguing that ACN is not better than PDP.

Would ACN have presented Akala for Governor?

You don't get my line of reasoning. I'm not saying PDP is perfect as i beleive that they've produced great candidates. But you ACN guys keep telling us how ACN is the progressive party and how they can't do any wrong bla bla bla, even though all ACN governors, senators, commisioners, lg chairman ride on the Fashola horse in order to be accepted, isn't that embarrasing that Fashola is the only good thing to have happened to ACN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Negotiations: FEC Can’t Decide For States – Governors / Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt / 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.