Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (9001 Views)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

You don't get my line of reasoning. I'm not saying PDP is perfect as i beleive that they've produced great candidates. But you ACN guys keep telling us how ACN is the progressive party and how they can't do any wrong bla bla bla, even though all ACN governors, senators, commisioners, lg chairman ride on the Fashola horse in order to be accepted, isn't that embarrasing that Fashola is the only good thing to have happened to ACN.

I have asked everyone to compare the ACN candidates to the PDP candidates in each of the states and give us their Pre- candidacy records No one has done that

Of course Ajimobi is not Eistein but not even a mad man would choose Akal over him

Fashola isnt Obama but no sane person would choose Obanikoro over Fashola

Who are the options the PDP gave the SW ppl.

Afam you sef think am, You complain your state is sick and need help and I as the PDP gave Akala another gave Ajimobi, PDP gave Obanikoro while ACN gave Fashola etc

Would that not tell you the directiion and te intention of the PDP for us?

The SW ppl have seen through them and concluded that PDP is a never do well party.

Mimiko has a chance in Ondo because he was smart enough not to defect to PDP, trust me, let him go to PDP 48hrs before the election and he is sure to lose. The best chance to beat ACN in Ondo is to avoid PDP.

Its that bad for the PDP in the SW
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

LOL

The PDP sent them sprawling indeed, No wonder the PDP controls most of the LGA in the SW now

SW ppl would rather vote any other party than dine with PDP and the likes of Akala, Obanikoro etc. Not forgetting Omisore, Fayose and Bode George

I see your just going round in circles to run away from the obvious points . .i gave you a recent reference of the peoples's disgust about the ACN led L.G.A chairmanship ward and how it played out . .they trooped to the PDP . .So your subjective opinion of who the SW would swing to is null and void . .btw, Lagos State is the ACN strong hold . .if such PDP preference could be easily observed in lagos State . .who are you to decide otherwise in other SW state with a relatively strong PDP presence bar Osun State to a lesser extent cos the PDP power brokers are in the ACN machinery e.g Senator Jomokol . . . and btw, wasnt Obanikoro a former commissioner during Tinubu dispensation .and a former senator under AD ( same party with Tinubu) . . .What then is your consistent harping over him being in the PDP . .he cut his teeth under Tinubu cool . .

Funsho Williams would have beaten the shyte out of Tinubu ACN if he was not rinsed out in such a brutal fashion . . well may he RIP . . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

I see your just going round in circles to run away from the obvious points . .i gave you a recent reference of the peoples's disgust about the ACN led L.G.A chairmanship ward and how it played out . .they trooped to the PDP . .So your subjective opinion of who the SW would swing to is null and void . .btw, Lagos State is the ACN strong hold . .if such PDP preference could be easily observed in lagos State . .who are you to decide otherwise in other SW state with a relatively strong PDP presence bar Osun State to a lesser extent cos the PDP power brokers are in the ACN machinery e.g Senator Jomokol . . . and btw, wasnt Obanikoro a former commissioner during Tinubu dispensation .and a former senator under AD ( same party with Tinubu) . . .What then is your consistent harping over him being in the PDP . .he cut his teeth under Tinubu cool . .

What evidence do you have that PDP won elections in Lagos? How many Chairman are from PDP in Lagos as we speak? So how did the people vote for PDP when PDP cant even win?

AD is not the same as ACN. Obanikoro was good enough to be a Senator in AD but not good enough to be a governor. He would never have been presented as an ACN governorship candidate simple.

Obanikoro might have been good enough to be a commisioner but it surely takes much more to be a Governor especially of 15m enlightened ppl

No wonder he won 1 LG out of 20 when he contested for Governor.

Regarding the Funsho Williams issue, I cant be dwelling on conjectures here. Wasnt it the same Funsho Williams whom Tinubu walloped in 2003

Even when other states fell to the PDP, Funsho still lost Lagos

or is this one of the fairy tales they tell in Palm wine joints? in the same proportion as "if Thunder balogun was alive he would be better than Messi?"
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

What evidence do you have that PDP won elections in Lagos? How many Chairman are from PDP in Lagos as we speak? So how did the people vote for PDP when PDP cant even win?

AD is not the same as ACN. Obanikoro was good enough to be a Senator in AD but not good enough to be a governor. He would never have been presented as an ACN governorship candidate simple.

Obanikoro might have been good enough to be a commisioner but it surely takes much more to be a Governor especially of 15m enlightened ppl

No wonder he won 1 LG out of 20 when he contested for Governor

Bros, are you trying to say that there are no documented proof that the ACN rigged the polls in the previous L.G.A polls in lagos . .even to the point that a Justice shamelessly was an able tool in the hands of the ACN . . .

Dayo come up smarter . .I would give you a second chance to do better . . . and your Koro commissioner excuse was too weak . .he was fit enough to work under Tinubu administration likewise Fashola and Aregbesola cool . . .[size=14pt]What were you trying to say again grin . . .[/size]
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

Bros, are you trying to say that there are no documented proof that the ACN rigged the polls in the previous L.G.A polls in lagos . .even to the point that a Justice shamelessly was an able tool in the hands of the ACN . . .

Dayo come up smarter . .I would give you a second chance to do better . . . and your Koro commissioner excuse was too weak . .he was fit enough to work under Tinubu administration likewise Fashola and Aregbesola cool . . .[size=14pt]What were you trying to say again grin . . .[/size]

If there was proof ACN rigged elections why not present it at tribunals like ACN did? I dont do beer parlour gist I'm sorry

From the Tinubu administration, Aregbesola and fashola were deemed good enough to be governors while Koro was not. Deal with that.

Koro might be good enough for a commissioner but not for Governor. The roles of a commissioner is very different from a Governor. A governor is the face of the state, Koro falls short of who would represent lagos State.

Lagosians would always be proud to point to Fashola a SAN as governor, Few would be proud to point to a thug like Koro
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Beaf: 1:55am On Apr 14, 2012
^
Nah, we simply upload our proof on youtube so we can have a good laugh and prepare minds for when the true winners take over come 2015.
You guys are burning brightly to die early.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 1:56am On Apr 14, 2012
Another poor Dayokanu attempt . . .

dayokanu:

If there was proof ACN rigged elections why not present it at tribunals like ACN did? I dont do beer parlour gist [size=18pt]I'm sorry[/size]

Indeed, you need to be sorry for calling it beer parlour gist cos of your vain desire to hide away from obvious fact . .Guess the vid below says it all . .how did the Lagos State Lasiec boss in person of [size=14pt]Justice Fatai Adeyinka(rtd) [/size] . . Announce the ACN as the winner of Badagry L.G.A poll when it was obvious the PDP won as boldly announced by the returning officer in full public glare . . . . .Your rigging exploits was widespread cos the sleeping chairmen who had no reason to stand for a re-election were propped up . .and people were hell bent on seeing their backs . .but guess what happened . .The Vid below is a testament to how your saintly ACN went all out to announce false results despite the glaring truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc

dayokanu:

From the Tinubu administration, Aregbesola and fashola were deemed good enough to be governors while Koro was not. Deal with that.

Koro might be good enough for a commissioner but not for Governor. The roles of a commissioner is very different from a Governor. A governor is the face of the state, Koro falls short of who would represent lagos State.

Poor excuse again . .let me spell it out clear to you

I:- Koro, Tinubu, Fashola, and Aregbesola were all of the former AD

II:-Koro, Fashola and Aregbesola all worked under Tinubu

Koro was good enough to be promoted from a commissioner to a Senator largely endorsed by Tinubu lagos AD faction while Fashola, Aregbesola were still under Tinubu administration

being endorsed as a flag bearer of a party senatorial seat says a lot about your clout,confidence and respect the party leaders have for you . .and Tinubu was the defacto leader of the AD in lagos State

Koro ,Fashola and Aregbesola all vied for the governorship elections and they all served under Tinubu admistration . .So i see no reason why you want to prop Koro as a PDP bye product . .Koro is a product of Tinubu political clan who only found succour in the PDP after falling out with Tinubu . . . in the same manner Senator Ajimobi left the AD to the ANPP then coming back to the ACN to become the Governor of Ekiti Oyo State ([b]Fixed) . . .[/b]

If fashola and Aregbesola were deemed fit to be being installed as Governors . .how much more Koro who under the blessings of TINUBU was a commisioner and then graduated to become a Senator . .

Give me a better news Dayo . .cos you failed once more in your attempt to disown Koro as a Tinubu Stooge . . . .

dayokanu:

Lagosians would always be proud to point to Fashola a SAN as governor, Few would be proud to point to a thug like Koro

Yes, we did prefer Fashola over Koro and we were very Proud of fashola First term especially the first 18 months . . .but that does not nullify the point that Koro is a Tinubu product . . in the same manner of the embezzler Ikuforiji currently assaulting the state treasury in tandem with his master Tinubu at the lagos house of Assembly . . .

Try again Mr Dayo
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine: Another poor Dayokanu attempt . . .
Poor excuse again . .let me spell it out clear to you

I:- Koro, Tinubu, Fashola, and Aregbesola were all of the former AD

II:-Koro, Fashola and Aregbesola all worked under Tinubu

Koro was good enough to be promoted from a commissioner to a Senator largely endorsed by Tinubu lagos AD faction while Fashola, Aregbesola were still under Tinubu admistration

being endorsed as a flag bearer of a party senatorial seat says a lot about your clout,confidence and respect the party leaders have for you . .and Tinubu was the defacto leader of the AD in lagos State

Koro ,Fashola and Aregbesola all vied for the governorship elections and they all served under Tinubu admistration . .So i see no reason why you want to prop Koro as a PDP bye product . .Koro is a product of Tinubu political group who only found succour in the PDP after falling out with Tinubu . . . in the same manner Senator Ajimobi left the AD to the ANPP then coming back to the ACN to become the Governor of Ekiti State . . .

If fashola and Aregbesola were deemed fit to be being installed as Governors . .how much more Koro who under the blessings of TINUBU was a commisioner and then graduated to become a Senator . .

Give me a better news Dayo . .cos your failed once more in your attempt to disown Koro as a Tinubu Stooge . . . .

Yes, we did prfer Fashola over Koro and we were very Proud of fashola First term especially the first 18 months . . .but that does not nullify the point that Koro is a Tinubu product . . in the same manner of the embezzler Ikuforiji currently assaulting the state treaury in tandem with his master Tinubu at the lagos house of Assembly . . .

Try again Mr Dayo

If your evidence are on youtube and not in the courts then tell the PDP to rule from youtube.

Koro wasnt good enough to rule Lagos simple

And why should anyone take seriously a poster who alleges Ajimobi is from Ekiti State

Is that the type of evidence you are talking about?

The same type of evidence you took to Code of conduct against Tinubu that became the butt of jokes around political circles in Nigeria

Keep the evidence on youtube and rule on youtube
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:09am On Apr 14, 2012
Is it soo difficult to bring out the credentials of PDP aspirants and compare them to their ACN counterparts?

WHoch of the PDP ppl can help us compare fashola vs Obanikoro, Ajimobi vs Akala, Fayemi vs Fayose

Its almost 24hrs I asked and no one has done that

Or are you all ashamed of the useless ppl put forward by PDP
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 2:14am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

If your evidence are on youtube and not in the courts then tell the PDP to rule from youtube.

Koro wasnt good enough to rule Lagos simple

And why should anyone take seriously a poster who alleges Ajimobi is from Ekiti State

Is that the type of evidence you are talking about?

The same type of evidence you took to Code of conduct against Tinubu that became the butt of jokes around political circles in Nigeria

Keep the evidence on youtube and rule on youtube

Apologies . .Meant to say Senator Ajimobi is the governor of Oyo state . . .that was a simple error that can be easily fixed and your milling around it,is a cheap attempt at holding onto non existent straws . .[size=18pt]now go back and do a better job to dispel my last post . .your attempt to weave away wont work . . .You either do that or accept the fact that all your initial sprouts were just air punching stunts at nothing tangible[/size]. .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 2:16am On Apr 14, 2012
interesting
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

Apologies . .Meant to say Senator Ajimobi is the governor of Oyo state . . .that was a simple error that can be easily fixed and your milling around it,is a cheap attempt at holding onto non existent straws . .[size=18pt]now go back and do a better job to dispel my last post . .your attempt to weave away wont work . . .You either do that or accept the fact that all your initial sprouts were just air punching stunts at nothing tangible[/size]. .

dayokanu: Is it soo difficult to bring out the credentials of PDP aspirants and compare them to their ACN counterparts?

WHich of the PDP ppl can help us compare fashola vs Obanikoro, Ajimobi vs Akala, Fayemi vs Fayose

Its almost 24hrs I asked and no one has done that

Or are you all ashamed of the useless ppl put forward by PDP

For 24hrs now and you are still running from pillar to post
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2012
DKs point is pretty simple.

The ACN candidates have had better resumes than the PDP ones, at least as of the last cycle.

Without further information, no rational person will choose the person with the less impressive resume over the person with the better one.

And the natural question is, why does the PDP continue running scrubs for important roles?

Are there no men of talent in the PDP? No men who have been successful in their previous careers before running for governorship?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 2:23am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

For 24hrs now and you are still running from pillar to post

Oga stop running away . .Go back to my post and trash it . .you need to stop shying away from the truth . . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 2:24am On Apr 14, 2012
I would be very happy if the PDP could present a credible alternative to the ACN. It is better to have several options to choose from rather than one mediocre one (ACN) and one absolutely terrible one (PDP).

But if you have a track record of trotting out failures, then it will be hard for people to take you seriously.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2012
ekt_bear: DKs point is pretty simple.

The ACN candidates have had better resumes than the PDP ones, at least as of the last cycle.

Without further information, no rational person will choose the person with the less impressive resume over the person with the better one.

And the natural question is, why does the PDP continue running scrubs for important roles?

Are there no men of talent in the PDP? No men who have been successful in their previous careers before running for governorship?

SIMPLE.

But it seemed everyone including the PDP goons too know how shameful their candidates are

Imagine one of them even asked whats bad in a 60yr old black man grandfather to be bleaching his skin and wear leg chains
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:31am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

Oga stop running away . .Go back to my post and trash it . .you need to stop shying away from the truth . . .

What post do you want trashed? Post about youtube evidence? Why cant this youtube evidence be provided in court?

What next facebook evidence, twitter evidence, e-harmony evidence, craiglist evidence, backpage evidence?

Take your evidence to court and you would be taken seriously

ACN candidates took their cases to court, won some and lost some.

You think if Tinubu was taking youtube and Yahoo messenger evidence to court, He would be acquitted by the Code of conduct?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 2:41am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

What post do you want trashed? Post about youtube evidence? Why cant this youtube evidence be provided in court?

What next facebook evidence, twitter evidence, e-harmony evidence, craiglist evidence, backpage evidence?

You think if Tinubu was taking youtube and Yahoo messenger evidence to court, He would be acquitted by the Code of conduct?

Your story too much abeg . .next time you wont come mentioning Koro cos he is a Tinubu boy who served under him full time . .so you have no reason to disown him . . . and you have being asked a simple question by AFAM ever since . .place a pointer to what they have done other than their supposed low resumed counterpart . .you dey drag nyash for ground . .does resume make you a better performer . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 2:42am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Your story too much abeg . .next time you wont come mentioning Koro cos he is a Tinubu boy who served under him full time . .so you have no reason to disown him . . . and you have being asked a simple question by AFAM ever since . .place a pointer to what they have done other than their supposed low resumed counterpart . .you dey drag nyash for ground . .does resume make you a better performer as a governor . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2012
Well, asking what they've done is an entirely different question from, "on what basis were they more desirable a priori?"

DK seems to have thoroughly addressed the latter question. It seems that you should concede this point if you want him to address the next question...

Nobody likes pillar-to-post sort of arguments where you demolish a person's point, then they jump to the next w/o conceding the previous..
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:47am On Apr 14, 2012
Tinubu didnt put Koro forward for Governorship position rather Tinubu chose a SAN a well learned fellow.

It was PDP who put Koro forward as he would be at home with the Akalas and Fayoses of this world.

When the ACN governors have spent the same time as their PDP counterpart then compare them.

It makes no sense comparing the Speed of a 4yr old with a 14yr old
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2012
ekt_bear: Well, asking what they've done is an entirely different question from, "on what basis were they more desirable a priori?"

DK seems to have thoroughly addressed the latter question. It seems that you should concede this point if you want him to address the next question...

Nobody likes pillar-to-post sort of arguments where you demolish a person's point, then they jump to the next w/o conceding the previous..

What are you saying bruv . . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2012
ekt_bear: Well, asking what they've done is an entirely different question from, "on what basis were they more desirable a priori?"

I tire oo. It seem PDP is only attractive to people of certain intellect.

So when did youtube become a court. If you win on youtube then rule on youtube.

if you feel you have a case, take it to court simple
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

What are you saying bruv . . .

I dont think ekt-bear wrote in Spanglish

If he has to break that simple English to you then its no surprise you are found in the company of Koro, Akala and Fayose

Just stick to posting pictures cos that seemed to be the only thing you are good at
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2012
There is no way around it, basically.

If you are the PDP and want to beat the ACN in the SW, you'd better be looking for world-class men, not random scrubs and touts to run against them.

Aregbesola is imo the most toutish of the ACN governors. Wouldn't it be easier to defeat him when his term runs out with a high-caliber man rather than a scrub?

Do you see the Republicans trying to defeat Obama with trash, or with a stud like Mitt Romney?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

If he has to break that simple English to you then its no surprise you are found in the company of Koro, Akala and Fayose

Just stick to posting pictures cos that seemed to be the only thing you are good at

I addressed Ekt bear so kindly stay off . . Fayose was deemed a tout but only a fool would got to Ekiti and still not feel the Fayose impact . . . Fayemi still got time on his hands to undo that fayose edge . .but the ealier he does it the better . .A reason why i asked if credentials makes you the better performer . .don't start playing those kiddies game here
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 3:06am On Apr 14, 2012
Gbenga daniel no doubt was a seasoned, tried,tested and intelligent engineer who excelled greatly in his chosen field . .but was that enough to stop him from being that awful Governor he turned out to be . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 3:12am On Apr 14, 2012
So lets just go to the garage and pick the worst human specimen
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 3:22am On Apr 14, 2012
Republicans are trying to depose a Harvard trained Obama, They put forward another harvard trained Businessman

Let PDP keep giving us never do wells like Akala, Koro, Arapaja, Fayose etc
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Brixtonyute(m): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2012
Well let the ACN folks keep slumbering. . . they should dwell on resume without requisite performance accompanying it . . . when the next tides comes . .they did be found slumbering too deeply to counter the wave . .Though ,they still got time to change the current negative ratings . . .they are amassing in rapid fashion . .

Only an adamant ignorant fellow would examine the results of last poll and boldly declare the PDP finished in the SW . . . moreso when the dissenting factions are putting their house in order . .E go be like film trick to the ACN . . .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Kayday(m): 4:31am On Apr 14, 2012
U guys have made this thread uninteresting. I really doubt if u people posses the real education u want us to assume. Otherwise, how can u take pleasure in throwing insults at everybody and urselves. An educated se7sonwill not use the foul language with impunity. Shows una real standard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner / Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.