Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (9003 Views)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by lagcity(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
afam4eva:

Apart from Fashola, tell me one other governor that has done better than PDP governors such as Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi etc.

Apart from Fashola, tell me one ACN governor that has been in power since 2007. I don't how ppl just keep comparing apples and oranges. jeeez!
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Beaf: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
lagcity:
pls use your brain. Is donald duke a yoruba man? is akpabio a yoruba man? PDP presented great candidates in other states, so why cant they give yorubaland great candidates? Instead of giving Yorubas ppl like Amaechi, they would rather give us thieves and murderers. Even if those thieves and murderers do their jobs, we wouldn't be upset. But they only looted and killed opposition. Now you know why PDP is hated in SW.

What kind of backward reasoning is this?
You are the one who has lost his brain. Why do the good examples need to be Yoruba for you to aknowledge them?

I do not agree with you about the quality of who PDP produced. Rather, the SW was unlucky (and still is) that the top echelons of its political class is peopled with bad eggs. Whereas, in the eastern parts (in addition to Jigawa and Kwara), PDP has produced quite good governors.

Aside from Fashola, who is the good governor ACN has given the SW? The rest (led by Aregbesola) are very useless.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
How many ACN governors aside Fashola has spent 2 yrs in office?

Yet some m0r0ns are comparing them to Chime, Amaechi etc who have spent 5yrs.

No one has told us why PDP gave us Obanikoro, Akala, Oni etc, when ACN gave us Fashola, Ajimobi, Fayemi in those corresponding states
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
lagcity:
pls use your brain. Is donald duke a yoruba man? is akpabio a yoruba man? PDP presented great candidates in other states, so why cant they give yorubaland great candidates? Instead of giving Yorubas ppl like Amaechi, they would rather give us thieves and murderers. Even if those thieves and murderers do their jobs, we wouldn't be upset. But they only looted and killed opposition. Now you know why PDP is hated in SW.
you really are delluded,in what areas have ACN candidates proven to be better than those of the PDP?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
Olalekan 0: you really are delluded,in what areas have ACN candidates proven to be better than those of the PDP?

Can you fill in the background and profession of the PDP candidates in the corresponding states

Fashola Lawyer SAN,
Ajimobi MD National Oil and chemicals
Amosun Chartered accountant
Aregbesola Engineer
Fayemi Visiting Professor at Northwestern university

Now furnish us with their PDP counterparts

Musiliu Obanikoro
Alao-Akala
Adetunji Olurin
Oyinlola
Ayo Fayose

Now compare them side by side in their corresponding States
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Delafruita(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
some people just enjoy been mischievious.for the past 5years they have been lamenting how asiwaju robbed lagos,how he controls lagos etc.well in al sincerity,his control of lagos gave us fashola so i am grateful to the man.i wonder how lagos would be had obanikoro won.thanks to asiwaju,edo,osun,ekiti,oyo,ogun r faring better
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2012
ANY Takers?

dayokanu:
[size=18pt]
Can you fill in the background and profession of the PDP candidates in the corresponding states

Fashola Lawyer SAN,
Ajimobi MD National Oil and chemicals
Amosun Chartered accountant
Aregbesola Engineer
Fayemi Visiting Professor at Northwestern university

Now furnish us with their PDP counterparts

Musiliu Obanikoro
Alao-Akala
Adetunji Olurin
Oyinlola
Ayo Fayose

Now compare them side by side in their corresponding States [/size]
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by lagcity(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
Beaf:

What kind of backward reasoning is this?
You are the one who has lost his brain. Why do the good examples need to be Yoruba for you to aknowledge them?

I do not agree with you about the quality of who PDP produced. Rather, the SW was unlucky (and still is) that the top echelons of its political class is peopled with bad eggs. Whereas, in the eastern parts (in addition to Jigawa and Kwara), PDP has produced quite good governors.

Aside from Fashola, who is the good governor ACN has given the SW? The rest (led by Aregbesola) are very useless.

WTF is this one talking about? I did acknowledge them by implying that they are better than the PDP Governors we had in the west.

It is very funny how you keep foaming in the mouth over new SW governors and Aregbesola who's actually one of the best and proactive governors in Nigeria right now. Even your own governor who's been there for ages doesn't measure up to Aregbeshola. Your tribal fish brain won't let u see.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
dayokanu: ANY Takers?

Segun Oni(Ekiti) renowned chemical engineer and former treasurer,nigerian society of chemical engineers

Segun Agagu(Ondo)-Former minister of Aviation,attended the uni of texas for his masters in geology upon which he return home to obtain his Ph.D from the uni of ibadan in 1978. As an undergrad at ife,his academic records was replete with laurels and prizes.

Musiliu Obanikoro(Lagos) holds two degrees from the uni of southern texas and a recipient of several awards as well as a member of a host of internation professional organisations.

Tunji Olurin(Ondo)-His administration as a former military gov of oyo state founded what is today known as LAUTECH.He's a former ambassador to Lebanon and a lecturer at the national war college and the international school of infantry,Lebanon. He was also the pioneer chancellor of Tai Solarin University Of education
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Beaf: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
lagcity:

WTF is this one talking about? I did acknowledge them by implying that they are better than the PDP Governors we had in the west.

It is very funny how you keep foaming in the mouth over new SW governors and Aregbesola who's actually one of the best and proactive governors in Nigeria right now. Even your own governor who's been there for ages doesn't measure up to Aregbeshola. Your tribal fish brain won't let u see.

My guy, my governor is plodding foward as a mr average. He is visible because we are surrounded by states with the highest performing governors in Nigeria.

Aregbesola on the other hand? Don't make me spit in disgust!
He couldn't even pick commissioners for a good 9 months! After hail and thunder promises for the dry season, he has rolled up like a shrunken whimper and is now making hilarious allegations that someons wants to murder him to take over the SW. Dude, Aregbesola is mad.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
Oserheimen Osunbor(Edo) professor of commercial law

Olagunsoye Oyinlola(Osun) diploma(Ife)Masters of science,defence studies,uni of madras,india,masters of strategic studies,uni of ibadan,LL.B(Buckingham uni) and only last month was called to the bar

Can aregbesola measure up with this?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Mynd44: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
daphil: @ mynd-44.
I know your type. A political jobber, why do you want to sell your sell birthright for a pot of potridge? I challenge you to disprove the statement I made earlier. What's the current situation of the road that leads from Ikere to Ado Ekiti and others within the state capital. If you continue with this mind set of covering up for inefficiency, generations after you will curse people like you that are bringing setback to Ekiti. I am not a politician but a realist who only celebrate progress and development.
Seriously you people have a bad case of INFLATED EXPECTATION. So you actually expect the state government to fix both the Iworoko road and Ikere road at the same time? And yet he will pay teachers and other civil servant and still go to other parts of the state? Please do you think you beloved Ekiti has that much money? Why do you think he intends to move th school of part time studies to Ikere? Is it not to fast track the development and then the road comes next? Guy I really don't care about the governor but I love to admit when someone is doing his best
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by lagcity(m): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2012
Beaf:

My guy, my governor is plodding foward as a mr average. He is visible because we are surrounded by states with the highest performing governors in Nigeria.

Aregbesola on the other hand? Don't make me spit in disgust!
He couldn't even pick commissioners for a good 9 months! After hail and thunder promises for the dry season, he has rolled up like a shrunken whimper and is now making hilarious allegations that someons wants to murder him to take over the SW. Dude, Aregbesola is mad.

chei! see excuse o! you r surrounded by perfoming governors ehn? that's why that kangol-wearing man can't perform. why don't you go to warri and tell them the governor is average and see if they don't stone you to death. that guy is below average and all he knows how to do is shut down the capital for daughter's wedding. that guy and Oyinlola shld compete for Owambe governor of the century.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by 1025: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2012
dislodge south west the way they have dislodged nigeria? when thugs talk, it is always easy to know. i challenge nigerians that no normal or sane person is in pdp.
a look at nigeria shows how irresponsible pdp and their govt are.
u want to take away south west from acn and hand them over to ex-convict(bode george). only in pdp you see confirmed criminals like bode george and alams or morally dead men like tony annenih and obasanjo parading themselves as elites and elder statesmen.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
1025: dislodge south west the way they have dislodged nigeria? when thugs talk, it is always easy to know. i challenge nigerians that no normal or sane person is in pdp.
a look at nigeria shows how irresponsible pdp and their govt are.
u want to take away south west from acn and hand them over to ex-convict(bode george). only in pdp you see confirmed criminals like bode george and alams or morally dead men like tony annenih and obasanjo parading themselves as elites and elder statesmen.

Abeg, don't mind them. Some people just talk as if they are drunk or insane. What could be worse than the cold-blooded murder of innocent Nigerians the PDP is now serving up simply because some of its looters are peeved at losing out in the power game. it is not for nothing Wole Soyinka aptly tagged the PDP as "a nest of killers".
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu: How many ACN governors aside Fashola has spent 2 yrs in office?

Yet some m0r0ns are comparing them to Chime, Amaechi etc who have spent 5yrs.

No one has told us why PDP gave us Obanikoro, Akala, Oni etc, when ACN gave us Fashola, Ajimobi, Fayemi in those corresponding states

Do we need to wait for 5 years to know where a leader is headed. Shouldn't we be seeing a glimpse of what the future holds for those states? You're one of those who started castigating Gooluck Jonathan from the moment he was elected president not minding that he was new to the seat. It's the same mouth that you're using to tell us that those ACN governors have only spent less than 2 years in offcie. It shows that you're a lying hypocrite. Does it hurt to just say that ACN governors aside from Fashola have failed to live up to the billing. Why some of theem are looking for dead bodies to dig out from grave yards, others are fighting with workers in the state, while some others are looking for whom to slap grin grin grin .
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Do we need to wait for 5 years to know where a leader is headed. Shouldn't we be seeing a glimpse of what the future holds for those states? You're one of those who started castigating Gooluck Jonathan from the moment he was elected president not minding that he was new to the seat. It's the same mouth that you're using to tell us that those ACN governors have only spent less than 2 years in offcie. It shows that you're a lying hypocrite. Does it hurt to just say that ACN governors aside from Fashola have failed to live up to the billing. Why some of theem are looking for dead bodies to dig out from grave yards, others are fighting with workers in the state, while some others are looking for whom to slap grin grin grin .
God Bless You.However, i strongly advice that you do not waste your time trying to make these folks see light as majority of them who thinks the ACN's different from the PDP are either card-carrying members of the party or are benefitting from the party!They are paid to write what they've been writing!
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
@dayokanu,it's so unfortunate you decided to shoot yourself in the leg by comparing PDP's brilliant intelligentsia's with aregberascal and his likes! Next time,be sure of what you intend arguing about before ranting.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Olalekan 0: @dayokanu,it's so unfortunate you decided to shoot yourself in the leg by comparing PDP's brilliant intelligentsia's with aregberascal and his likes! Next time,be sure of what you intend arguing about before ranting.

Pls who are these Intelligentsia?

What was Alao Akalas pedigree and job before becoming candidate?

What was Fayoses pedigree, Same with obanikoro
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Pls who are these Intelligentsia?

What was Alao Akalas pedigree and job before becoming candidate?

What was Fayoses pedigree, Same with obanikoro

Here's your answer.

Olalekan 0: Segun Oni(Ekiti) renowned chemical engineer and former treasurer,nigerian society of chemical engineers

Segun Agagu(Ondo)-Former minister of Aviation,attended the uni of texas for his masters in geology upon which he return home to obtain his Ph.D from the uni of ibadan in 1978. As an undergrad at ife,his academic records was replete with laurels and prizes.

Musiliu Obanikoro(Lagos) holds two degrees from the uni of southern texas and a recipient of several awards as well as a member of a host of internation professional organisations.

Tunji Olurin(Ondo)-His administration as a former military gov of oyo state founded what is today known as LAUTECH.He's a former ambassador to Lebanon and a lecturer at the national war college and the international school of infantry,Lebanon. He was also the pioneer chancellor of Tai Solarin University Of education
Olalekan 0: Segun Oni(Ekiti) renowned chemical engineer and former treasurer,nigerian society of chemical engineers

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
Olalekan 0:

How vague? What was his profession before contesting for Governorship post?

And their godfather Adedibu can you also shed light on him?

Which self respecting human go to Adedibu for blessings to be governor?

See the brilliant intelligentsia

Alao-Akala a bleaching governor, dismissed from Police service, A man about 60yrs old who uses leg chain? And thats what PDP wanted us to choose over the MD of NOLCHEM?

Stick to SW and lets pick State by State.

Fashola vs Obanikoro

Fayemi vs Oni/Fayose

Ajimobi vs Akala

maybe we should start with those and give us their qualifications
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Here's your answer.

Why dont you apply some intellect here and comapre them state by State in the SW

Lagos Fashola qualifications vs Obanikoro

Oyo Ajimobi vs Akala

Ekiti Fayemi vs Fayose

etc
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Retardeen Goodluck has been Nigerias president for how many years now?

What was retardeens track record in governance starting from bayelsa state?

And his regime as president has shown us how clueless he is.

Tell me any time aside war times when insecurity of lives and properties are this low.

That is one of the most important duty of a president and he failed at it woefully
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Why dont you apply some intellect here and comapre them state by State in the SW

Lagos Fashola qualifications vs Obanikoro

Oyo Ajimobi vs Akala

Ekiti Fayemi vs Fayose

etc

Please, tell me what Qualifications that Fashola has that out him ahead of Obanikoro. Is it that he had a precedence before becoming a governor? Let me tell you, Fashola is a gamble that Tinubu had to take.

Alao Akala became governor simply because of what happened to his former boss Rasheed Ladoja.

How's Fayemi better than Fayose? Was Fayemi Awolowo deputy? He was a relative nonentity before becoming governor.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Retardeen Goodluck has been Nigerias president for how many years now?

What was retardeens track record in governance starting from bayelsa state?

And his regime as president has shown us how clueless he is.

Tell me any time aside war times when insecurity of lives and properties are this low.

That is one of the most important duty of a president and he failed at it woefully

Also remember to ask the same questions about Fashola, Aregbesola, fayemi, Ajimobo and co. What did they do before becoming governors.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Please, tell me what Qualifications that Fashola has that out him ahead of Obanikoro. Is it that he had a precedence before becoming a governor? Let me tell you, Fashola is a gamble that Tinubu had to take.

Alao Akala became governor simply because of what happened to his former boss Rasheed Ladoja.

How's Fayemi better than Fayose? Was Fayemi Awolowo deputy? He was a relative nonentity before becoming governor.

Fashola was a SAN before he became governor. SAN is for topmost attorneys in Nigeria. What was Obanikoros profession?

Alao-Akal contested under PDP ticket not only once but twice as governor of Oyo State. You mean PDP couldnt get any better person in the whole of Oyo State? A state of over 5million people?

Was fayemi Awolowos deputy? That statement should be an advert for m0r0ns. Kayode fayemi was a Lecturer both in Nigeria and un top Univeristies in the US. Now tell us what was Fayose?

Simple task bring State by state and compare the contesters under the 2 parties and what they were professionally before contesting

is that too hard to achieve?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Fashola was a SAN before he became governor. SAN is for topmost attorneys in Nigeria. What was Obanikoros profession?

Alao-Akal contested under PDP ticket not only once but twice as governor of Oyo State. You mean PDP couldnt get any better person in the whole of Oyo State? A state of over 5million people?

Was fayemi Awolowos deputy? That statement should be an advert for m0r0ns. Kayode fayemi was a Lecturer both in Nigeria and un top Univeristies in the US. Now tell us what was Fayose?

Simple task bring State by state and compare the contesters under the 2 parties and what they were professionally before contesting

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

Also remember to ask the same questions about Fashola, Aregbesola, fayemi, Ajimobo and co. What did they do before becoming governors.

Fashola- A Senior Advocate of Nigeria

Aregbesola - A commisioner in lagos State who performed brilliantly

Fayemi - A professor in top Univerisities in Nigeria (UI) and in the US (Northwestern University)

Ajimobi- MD of national Oil and Chemicals. . He studied Business Administration and Finance at the State University New York, in Buffalo, New York graduating with a Bachelors of Science. His MBA was in Operations Research and Marketing with a concentration in Finance at the Governor’s State University, Park Forest, Illinois. As a result of his academic credentials and excellent performance at the New York Insurance examinations, he was engaged in Buffalo, New York as a state certified underwriter, by Equitable Life Assurance Corporation, which was then the 2nd largest Insurance Company in America

Now tell us about Obanikoro's profession, Akala profession, Fayoses profession etc
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Afam4eva(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu:

You just knocked yourself in the foot. So, being a SAN is a precedence? I laugh in Awori dialect. What pedigree in politics social service or otherwise did Fashola attain before becoming an ACN candidate. As far as i'm concerned he was a nonentity prior to becoming Lagos governor.

So, being a lecturer qualifies one to be a governor? Chei, Ndi ekiti a ta afufu. If that's the criteria for assuming a top position in government then all the lecturers in Nigerian universities are qualified to rule Nigeria.

At the end of the day, it's not about who was what. It is about what they've achieved since they've been in charge and you can bear me witness that the ACN government apart from that of Lagos has failed and it's failure rate is somewhere between abbysmall and astronomical. Nna don't stress it.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Delafruita(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You don't know what you're talking about.Fayemi was part of nadeco.a constant voice on radio kudirat as part of the struggle for the democracy we now enjoy
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Delafruita(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

You just knocked yourself in the foot. So, being a SAN is a precedence? I laugh in Awori dialect. What pedigree in politics social service or otherwise did Fashola attain before becoming an ACN candidate. As far as i'm concerned he was a nonentity prior to becoming Lagos governor.

So, being a lecturer qualifies one to be a governor? Chei, Ndi ekiti a ta afufu. If that's the criteria for assuming a top position in government then all the lecturers in Nigerian universities are qualified to rule Nigeria.

At the end of the day, it's not about who was what. It is about what they've achieved since they've been in charge and you can bear me witness that the ACN government apart from that of Lagos has failed and it's failure rate is somewhere between abbysmall and astronomical. Nna don't stress it.
Fashola was chief of staff to tinubu for 8years
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

What a completely brainless post.

Do ppl become Governors straight from their mothers womb?

At least they must have excelled in their profession before they can become governors

Fasholas profession was a Layer and he became the topmost you can become in Nigeria a SAN. If that doesnt qualify him then what qualifies him?

I told you to return back to school and stop disgracing yourself, Selling "markate" in computer village can't replace a qualitative formal education.

Now back to the question, What profession did Obanikoro excel in before contesting for Governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC / Petrol Imports Gulp ₦‎17 Trillion, Refineries Stay Dormant / ‘Strong Leadership’ — Biden Commends Tinubu, ECOWAS Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.