Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! (9005 Views)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / PDP Removes OBJ's Loyalists From Southwest Party Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2012
If the ACN governors performs poorly at the end of their terms, then it lowers the standard necessary for the opposition (PDP).

But the problem with the PDP is that rather than looking for the best men they can, putting their strongest effort, their strategy instead relies on mistakes made by the ACN.

Imagine a competition where one party (PDP) hopes to gain victory only by its opponent fvcking up, rather than through their own excellent performance?

It is just a very bad mentality to have...

How about instead you gain power by putting amazing candidates rather than hoping the ACN ones fail?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Musiwa49: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2012
my friend, you will notice that jonathan party lost the south to the opposition.

jonathan does not reflect the view of southerner, no igboman who has a brain in his head will vote for jonathan after seen the satellite picture. it will only lead to violent if jonathan run for election again. and if the north get to power, the south will take up arm against nigeria, which will lead to civil war. this is why i said break nigeria.
when you look at both side of the coin. head or tail. north or south. it will end up in a civil war. no matter if it is southerner or northerner in power from this point. head or tail. it goes into a civil war.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Olalekan0(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2012
[quote author=ekt_bear]DKs point is pretty simple.

The ACN candidates have had better resumes than the PDP ones, at least as of the last cycle.

Without further information, no rational person will choose the person with the less impressive resume over the person with the better one.

And the natural question is, why does the PDP continue running scrubs for important roles?

Are there no men of talent in the PDP? No men who have been successful in their previous careers before running for governorship?[/quote So segun oni,tunji olurin,gbenga daniel,segun agagu,oyinlola,prof.osunbor,sen.ayo arise have not been successful in their previous careers?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2012
^^ The task is simple line up the ACN governorship candidates side by side against the PDP governorship candidates in the states involved

Lagos- Fashola vs Obanikoro
Osun-Aregbesola vs Oyinlola
Oyo Ajimobi vs Akala
Ekiti - Fayemi vs Fayose
Ogun - Amosun vs Olurin

And lets see what you have.

its been over 24hrs we have been asking you to do that simple task

For example

Below is Fayoses wiki entry pretty lame

Ayo Fayose
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peter Ayodele Fayose
Governor of Ekiti State
In office
29 May 2003 – 16 October 2006
Preceded by Niyi Adebayo
Succeeded by Tunji Olurin
Personal details
Born 13 November 1960
Peter Ayodele Fayose (born 13 November 1960) was governor of Ekiti State in Nigeria from 29 May 2003 to 16 October 2006,
[edit]Early life

Fayose attended Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo.[1] He conducted one of the most sought after medical outreach programmes during his political campaign in 2001.
He grew up in Ibadan, Oyo State, went through thick and thin to later became a formidable person in the history of Ekiti State.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2012

Fayose attended Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo.[1] He conducted one of the most sought after medical outreach programmes during his political campaign in 2001.
He grew up in Ibadan, Oyo State, went through thick and thin to later became a formidable person in the history of Ekiti State.

Lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by ektbear: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2012
What did the man do between high school and 2001?
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by daphil: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2012
Going by Nigeria politics, people with intimidating CV are the most underperformed. If you go by the history of Ekiti state, since the time of Adebayo administration until now, no government has been able to outshined Fayose administration performances.

Though, my crave for the best and highest education has no limit. I still believe that good governance is not a rocket science and doesnt take a degree but a common sense. For instance, tell me the academic pedigree of the Brazilian president?

I prefer common sense holder to clueless degree/phd holders anytime any day.
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by jmaine: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2012
I gave two good scenarios . .A presumed successful intelligent technocrat in Gbenga Daniel who misbehaved in power and a presumed toutish Ayo Fayose of Ekiti whose deeds is yet to be undone by his successors even with the largely quiet administration of Dr Fayemi . . .

It's hilarious we keep repeating these things . . . Why are current ACN crew even with their presumed rich avalange of achievement still confused and under performing . .when you underperform you get kicked out in the SW . .it has always being so . .rich resume or not . . . And the PDP is still a formidable opponent . .dont get it twisted
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Supergwin(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2012
dayokanu: Fashola- Lawyer

Tinubu accountant

Amosun- Accountant

Aregbesola - Engineer

Fayemi - Lecturer

What was Obanikoros profession? What was Fayoses profession, How did Akala fare in his professional life

Akala was a police office.. :-)
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by dayokanu(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekt_bear: What did the man do between high school and 2001?
You can also check Alao Akalas entries too and tell me how different it is.

I bet becomrich has more in his own
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Cholls(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brother if they did their home work well
Re: PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! by Kyase(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Cholls:
My brother if they did their home work well

Nawaoo for this guy ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / Tinubu's Full Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Council Inauguration / Terry Waya Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.